Light Bridge Quantum Tunnel

From what I have read and understood from the books published by the Wisdom Temple, I can positively say that it is unlike anything that you have understood it to be. And for that I have only myself to blame:cry:.

I went to the Wisdom Temple website and read some of the information there and my initial impression of this group as just another New Age group spouting pseudo-scientific word salads designed to draw in followers who can be financially and emotionally fed upon hasn't changed, so don't blame yourself for being unable to explain it properly. I went to the source and came away with the same impression and opinion. It's not you, it's them.

You're free to believe what you want and you're free to associate with whomever you choose, but remember that it was you who came to us and one can only assume it was because you value what the C's and this network have to say. Perhaps then you should pay attention when we say that your guru isn't all you think she is and her teachings aren't all you think they are. We might not know everything your guru has to say, but enough has been shared to make this a definitive evaluation that won't be changed.

Might I suggest you focus on preparing in every way you can for the economic and climate turmoil that is coming very soon. Further discussion here will not help you when store shelves are empty for weeks at a time.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Hi AC,

I noticed from your introduction thread, that you´ve read C´s transcripts, but you haven´t read The Wave.

An advice on the Forum is that:

Both, The Wave and Adventures can be read online for free on the links in the quote above.

Or you can buy printed books or kindle books and support the project. :-)
The Wave Series – Red Pill Press - US buyers
The Wave – Les Editions Pilule Rouge - EU buyers

My advice is that you start with The Wave series and see where it takes you.... :-)
Yes, I have been reading the wave series. I joined this group only last year, but I have been reading the Cs and Laura's works for more than 6 years. Thank You :-)

I went to the Wisdom Temple website and read some of the information there and my initial impression of this group as just another New Age group spouting pseudo-scientific word salads designed to draw in followers who can be financially and emotionally fed upon hasn't changed, so don't blame yourself for being unable to explain it properly. I went to the source and came away with the same impression and opinion. It's not you, it's them.

You're free to believe what you want and you're free to associate with whomever you choose, but remember that it was you who came to us and one can only assume it was because you value what the C's and this network have to say. Perhaps then you should pay attention when we say that your guru isn't all you think she is and her teachings aren't all you think they are. We might not know everything your guru has to say, but enough has been shared to make this a definitive evaluation that won't be changed.

Might I suggest you focus on preparing in every way you can for the economic and climate turmoil that is coming very soon. Further discussion here will not help you when store shelves are empty for weeks at a time.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.
I understand where you are coming from.

This forum section is Questions for the Cs. I had posted a question here. If possible, please ask this to Cs. Thank you either way. 😇

Other than that, let me be clear that I am not here to impress or change any views or question the focus of this group. I only sought to clear the misunderstanding of my post. So, no worries if people wish to stick to their "definitive evaluation" ;-D

Based on the Cs transcripts and Laura's original research & thinking on many philosophies and her wide perspectives in the Wave series, I hope that we can continue to be open to welcoming, reviewing and understanding new information/ideas rather than dismiss it first hand as STS / yet another new age material.

The more I read (Ra, Cs, Laura, Seth, Allies of Humanity, Wisdom Temple books, Elizabeth Haich, Paul Brunton, Sri M etc), I get the realization that I know lesser than before. All the above mentioned material/information put together will be only the size of a pebble in the seashore of many realities that exist in our portion of the creation. There is so much we know not, so much we know in a distorted way. I am humbled by this realization.

Regarding the upcoming turmoil and empty store shelves, all is experience. Whenever the wave comes, we must be prepared so as to take it in and uplift our consciousness. IMHO, we cannot afford to operate out of fear/hatred/jealousy as these emotions are the indicators that our consciousness/brain is muddled with 3D STS frequency of illusion and our own karmic baggage.

Thanks for your views.🙏🙏

Regarding the upcoming turmoil and empty store shelves, all is experience. Whenever the wave comes, we must be prepared so as to take it in and uplift our consciousness. IMHO, we cannot afford to operate out of fear/hatred/jealousy as these emotions are the indicators that our consciousness/brain is muddled with 3D STS frequency of illusion and our own karmic baggage.

Let's say I'm standing in the middle of a road and someone points out to me that a car is driving very quickly down that road towards me and was intent on running me over.

Would I be "acting out of fear/hatred/jealousy because my consciousness/brain was muddled by my karmic baggage and the 3D STS frequency of illusion" if I listened to the warning and simply took a step to my left or right and moved off the road and avoided being hit?

Would I be in any way protected from the oncoming car if I stayed in its path and meditated on how 3D existence is an illusion? Would the realization that my karmic baggage lead me to standing in the road lessen the pain of my breaking bones as the car hit me?

Having born and spent quarter a century in India and have visited Pondicherry on a occasion, I can say this is just another typical Hindu mythical narration and I will ignore it, if i am in your position. It's even dangerous to one's soul at the current time

In some sentences, which you have rightly pointed out, I see now that I have summarized too much that the intended message was lost.

Let me attempt to clarify with details/facts -
  • The hitherto unknown science of the Soul and its purpose has been given by one of the Light Beings (by name Sage Valmiki Maharishi). This material was published as a book titled Autobiography of the Soul - An Epic of the Kaliyuga. (Not available in English). The number of pages exceed 500.
There are numerous rishi's and probably they might have written some things ( doesn't mean it is valid w.r.t current day understanding of life). There is no proof that Valmiki is light being (The meaning of light being is debatable subject) and what he wrote ( he was credited of being written Ramayan and other texts) is even correct. Hindu religion does believe in reincarnation and soul , but I goes very silent w.r.t higher densities and causes of the problems of our world. Hindu religious texts though promote soul, good vs evil, Karma, cycles of time( satya , treta , dwaapara, kali yuga), some historical technology that is mentioned in veda's ( doesn't mean it's exclusively Indian) etc. , these texts/guru's directly go to moksha or salvation as if there is a free lunch. It's simply a trap.

• The actual mechanism and reasons for the rebirth of the Soul into the 3rd Density is explained clearly in that book.
Well, There are so many people said so many things. The best way for you figure out, read those things and network it. If you haven't read Laura's wave series, you may want to read it and discuss your findings.
  • I will in the coming days attempt to add the details as clearly as possible in the coming days/weeks. (as we have lot of time till 2023/2024 :-)
I would like to read what you found. Where did you got 2023/24?
  • The Light Bridge has been established by the Saptarishis, a grouping of Light Beings, who directly serve our Creator (Supreme Soul or Paramatma) resident in the center of the Sun. The Guru and her disciples at the Wisdom Temple made this extra-ordinary event possible by their single minded pursuit for the welfare of humanity.
Rest will follow..
Every temple ( 100's of thousands exist) has some mentioned story - created by some great guy to attribute some importance in some myth or folklore, but that never solved any of countries or citizen's problems. There are numerous guru's that promote so many different versions that can solve some temporary problems. Here are some threads for you to read and ponder before you get sucked in to it.

Hi @seek10.

You lived in India, hence you would also be aware of the real spiritual masters - Sri Guru Babaji, Shirdi Sai, Agastya etc. Just that there are 100s of fraudsters and fakes, do we simply reject all spiritual gurus without truly evaluating them by their works. Is that the yardstick?

There are so many new age material/messages out there, so what would you recommend to someone asking about Cs?
Would you recommend - Read Wave / transcripts and then form your opinion.

The same logic applies to all. Read in detail, understand and form your opinion.

Coincidentally, I was reading Chapter 72 again and I found something that connects to what we have all been having a go at -

There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge.

This last remark is crucial: “when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge.” I know that everyone who is seeking thinks that they are open, but if you carefully examine your thoughts, you will discover that you have a lot of beliefs and assumptions that you expect your seeking to confirm.
The following comments elaborate on this:

October 22, 1994
A: And knowledge forms the protection – all the protection you could ever need. … [People who claim to be receiving knowledge by faith who later find that they have received false information] … are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.

I continue to refer to and read the works (of Indian origin) from Vallalar, Ramana Maharishi, Agastya, Thirumoolar, Sri Guru Babaji & lineage, and other materials with different perspectives such as Ra, Cs, Seth, Michael Newton's books, ELizabeth Haich and yes, the books from Wisdom Temple - whatever I could understand little, I see the same underlying message - All is Lessons, The Earnest Seeker will continue on the path of Knowledge (Wisdom) and Self- realisation in life or after-life - shortwave/longwave. Only when a person pierces the veils that stand between the limited mind and unlimited self, can the soul be liberated from eternal bondage to the life-death cycles.

If one is expecting subconsciously fakes and for quick fixes in life, that is what manifests in one's life. The earnest seeker knows the risks and patiently reviews the messages/underlying philosophy before taking a path. The earnest seeker is also open to receiving and properly evaluating other concepts of which he/she was not aware of to start with.

I make it clear again - I don't wish to proselytise here. I had posted a Question for the Cs. As simple as that. But I value the attention and questions the message got.👍🤒😄

Regarding mentioning 2023/2024, my Spiritual Mentor (not connected to Wisdom Temple, he is from a different Siddha lineage) has foreseen certain global events. So, that's why I mentioned it. His other advise - Don't be fearful, be grateful for every living moment.

Thank you for your views.🙏

Let's say I'm standing in the middle of a road and someone points out to me that a car is driving very quickly down that road towards me and was intent on running me over.

Would I be "acting out of fear/hatred/jealousy because my consciousness/brain was muddled by my karmic baggage and the 3D STS frequency of illusion" if I listened to the warning and simply took a step to my left or right and moved off the road and avoided being hit?

Would I be in any way protected from the oncoming car if I stayed in its path and meditated on how 3D existence is an illusion? Would the realization that my karmic baggage lead me to standing in the road lessen the pain of my breaking bones as the car hit me?
Interesting example A Jay.

Let us extend the example further - After surviving the attempt on your life, how would you react? How would you store that memory - specifically, what sort of emotions would be stored in your brain of that incident? Grateful, joy, relief, happy to be alive so that you continue with your lessons in this life etc. If yes, then you "reacted" without creating more karmic baggage. Karma is misunderstood as simple cause-effect mechanism - it is much more than that. It is ALSO the memories, the imprints and latent desires/behavior patterns picked from many "previous" lives (as we see in linear time).

We need to watch our emotions every moment/every day. It gives us a true inner-picture, the status of our progress in short/long wave lessons. What triggers us the most defines our real personality - rest is just a polite mask we put for others and what we mistakenly believe it to be us. Meditating on our every day actions/emotions/reactions shows us the chinks in our armour.

From the Wave Chapter 72 I started yesterday -

And, he is absolutely correct that you must “know yourself … Realize yourself! And then you will have something of value to offer.”

And that is what it’s all about. As the Cassiopaeans have said:

September 2, 1995
Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from the flesh or false programming?
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:
Interesting example A Jay.

Let us extend the example further - After surviving the attempt on your life, how would you react? How would you store that memory - specifically, what sort of emotions would be stored in your brain of that incident? Grateful, joy, relief, happy to be alive so that you continue with your lessons in this life etc. If yes, then you "reacted" without creating more karmic baggage. Karma is misunderstood as simple cause-effect mechanism - it is much more than that. It is ALSO the memories, the imprints and latent desires/behavior patterns picked from many "previous" lives (as we see in linear time).

We need to watch our emotions every moment/every day. It gives us a true inner-picture, the status of our progress in short/long wave lessons. What triggers us the most defines our real personality - rest is just a polite mask we put for others and what we mistakenly believe it to be us. Meditating on our every day actions/emotions/reactions shows us the chinks in our armour.

From the Wave Chapter 72 I started yesterday -

Have a nice weekend.
Emotions that limit are just basically sacred cows. Until those are recognized and dealt with it is pretty hard to have any meaningful conversation. IMO

Hi @seek10.
You lived in India, hence you would also be aware of the real spiritual masters - Sri Guru Babaji, Shirdi Sai, Agastya etc. Just that there are 100s of fraudsters and fakes, do we simply reject all spiritual gurus without truly evaluating them by their works. Is that the yardstick?
My life's events led me to dwell in Paramahansa Yogananda's self realization fellowship who is the most popular disciple of Guru Babaji( 2nd generation disciple). Despite the specific benefits of his methods, I gave up due to limited scope of ability to explain the world's events. Again, each person has different life's experiences( so the programs ) and curiosities ( soul's temperaments ). But there are many traps in the path, that's where one has to be very careful in buying into these concepts without critical comparison.
Would you recommend - Read Wave / transcripts and then form your opinion.
BIG YES. Wave series contains lot of details of what C's means with Laura's life's experiences and modern scientific explanations. That gives lot more context to What C's mentioned. There is a LOT in them about why human condition is the way it is, despite every body at different ages tried to good or figure out what is going on the planet. This includes Human machine ( it's components as per different people) and control system ( Hyper dimensional influences ( good or bad) and the methods they use. It also covers how the history is repeatedly rewritten to weave a narration that these control system wants us to be their subjects/food. These dynamics are constantly evolving whether we observe them or not.
I continue to refer to and read the works (of Indian origin) from Vallalar, Ramana Maharishi, Agastya, Thirumoolar, Sri Guru Babaji & lineage, and other materials with different perspectives such as Ra, Cs, Seth, Michael Newton's books, ELizabeth Haich and yes, the books from Wisdom Temple - whatever I could understand little, I see the same underlying message - All is Lessons, The Earnest Seeker will continue on the path of Knowledge (Wisdom) and Self- realisation in life or after-life - shortwave/longwave. Only when a person pierces the veils that stand between the limited mind and unlimited self, can the soul be liberated from eternal bondage to the life-death cycles.
The way I see is in each time period, every seeker of knowledge has set of tools available as a better explain the reality. Another book that you may like to read is "In Search of the Miraculous" (ISOTM) that goes into patterns and traps of spiritual scenery in the East ( Different ways and methods they use etc.).
Regarding mentioning 2023/2024, my Spiritual Mentor (not connected to Wisdom Temple, he is from a different Siddha lineage) has foreseen certain global events. So, that's why I mentioned it. His other advise - Don't be fearful, be grateful for every living moment.
There is some thing like "predictions" in every culture and some times they may come true and some times it may not. We all have our share of them.

We live in a unique time period where communication and information is instant and the methods control system uses also very different than the old times these guru's created their text. The natural mythicization and hystoricization processes that it takes (to sustain these materials relevant at each time period to propagate the down the line) distorts the picture and we have the control system that is always active to remove the traces of its existence in these material.

Does it mean future is fixed? - Not really. Does it mean it is all created by Evil creators as they are in control? - May be or may be not. There are many nuts and bolts one needs to be aware it. Reading Wave series is very good starting point. It's game higher density folks ( good or bad) plays through their representatives and we need to have as much objective knowledge as possible to figure out to understand our own life and the world.

We can point out many things we observed, but people may not get it unless these dynamics are understood related to their machine and life. So reading and relating with their life is a good start.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @seek10 for your views. Really appreciate it.
I downloaded ISOTM, looks very interesting - added to my reading list. :thup:

We live in a unique time period where communication and information is instant and the methods control system uses also very different than the old times these guru's created their text.
The methods of enforcing the control system have changed as you have rightly pointed out - but the control system itself is the same.
The 3 primary veils (of Illusion/Maya/Jealousy, Karma/Imprints/Fear and Pride/Ego/anger) are the same. The first veil (of Illusion/Jealousy) was added by the STS consortium and was the latest addition, their main instrument of our subjugation - which works to strengthen the other 2 veils. C's have also mentioned the addition of this last and latest control mechanism -

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin and meaning of the Biblical story of the "mark of Cain"? Was it a physical mark?
A: Knot at top of spine.

Q: (L) Do you mean like a humpback?
A: No. Signified.

Q: (L) Was it a physical knot on top of the spine?
A: Is yours and all others. Feel your head.

Q: (L) The occipital ridge?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Well if I have it does it mean that I am a murderer?
A: No. More superstitions spread by brotherhood.

Q: (L) Well, what did the mark of Cain signify?
A: Jealousy.

Q: (L) Jealousy of whom?
A: All humans.

Q: (L) Was there a group of people who were set apart by this mark?
A: No. All it is is one of your shortcomings genetically engineered by the Lizards.

November 26 , 1994
Q: (L) The other night we were talking about the "Mark of Cain" and I lost part of the tape. I would like to go back over that a little bit more at this time. What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"
A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?
A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?
A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".
A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?
A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?
A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?
A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

The primary purpose of all spiritual paths is to remove these 3 veils. PERIOD. Hack at the 3 veils, the control system falls (easier said than done !!). All enlightened masters who exist as light beings/immortals have done this. Whatever spiritual/scientific path we take, whoever we are, if born as a human on Earth, the only way to escape the 3D reality is to realize the Soul, the God within - which happens ONLY by removing the 3 veils.

These 3 veils actually exist as 7 veils : 3 veils in each eye = 6 veils + 1 veil to rule them all. This MASTER veil is what acts as the prison cell that contains the un-divided Soul, our real self. The soul itself exists, in our physicality in 3 levels - that is itself another detailed subject.

Back
Top Bottom