Linda Deir and "Ask the Universal Channel"

After reading the first paragraphs of the initial post, if found this somewhat off putting, nothing new in a revelatory sense or even spiritual guidance grabbed me. All the information and reactions can be gleaned from reading the news from MSM and elsewhere on the web, to form a narrative of a so called channeling experience.

Oh I definitely agree, nothing new.

Reminds me of Laura saying in her video series on Knowledge and Being. There be Dragons out there. Just my thoughts.

Yup and this is a great example of the distractions and traps out there and to keep vigilant. Thank you for doing the research and sharing with us, something not right with this one for sure!

After reading the first paragraphs of the initial post, if found this somewhat off putting, nothing new in a revelatory sense or even spiritual guidance grabbed me. All the information and reactions can be gleaned from reading the news from MSM and elsewhere on the web, to form a narrative of a so called channeling experience.
I agree.... Read it back then when it was posted and scratched my head about the missing 'uncommon' information.
I could find nothing of substance.
. However, when the police were assured she was safe, her mother beat her unconscious.
Her life story gives a big 'caution', imo. A traumatized child. The web is full of people with a background like hers looking for attention and affection.
My 2cents.

Even if it is not of the level of the C's, what I found interesting, is that the whole is mainly valid from what we know and can reach certain persons.

I think that this quote is especially right and well expressed: They want to achieve the feeling of total power.

However this part made me do a jump:
How is it? What's the answer to that?
They used masks, they did stay away from large gatherings, they cleaned everything including their streets. They hit a herd immunity level by doing that. It's only when the herd becomes immune naturally that any virus or disease looses its effect.
Dr Fauci speaking?

The other point I find especially suspicious is to have so lengthy answers gathered with a board. Is it really possible through this medium?
So I think it would interesting to have further materials to judge and see if disinfo is really coming.

I certainly agree with the concerns/criticisms about Linda's channeling. I have them too. Definitely not Laura and the Cs. It's like going from a graduate school level of thinking/reading back to the basics that are explained in a rather verbose and simplistic way without reference to how STO/STS and densities etc. Another non-hit for Linda would be the July 25th session the channeled material states that virus originated in China. But just throwing it out there. Here's the rest of the July 25th session continued where I left off:
Question: how do we get around this?
You can't. They will even be able to monitor you when the phone is off. You will be forced into digital money, after all look how convenient those banking apps are. This is just the start. Your health records will be in your phone and all other personal information. This is how they control the money and your health.

So, what's the option here?
Don't spend your life looking at your phone. Do not have your finances or your health records on your phone. If they don't want you to do something, they just lock up your money or control the access to it.

So, what do you do about that?
Don't support any legislation that wants digital currency only. Do not put your health records out on the internet so if you want to go into a restaurant they have an app that reads your health records to see if your healthy enough or not to come in. Your travel will be restricted because of a health passport. You may not even be able to go to another state without proving you are healthy and have had all your vaccinations.

How do we get around that?
You cannot travel, maybe just drive back roads. But getting on airplanes, and trains and even mass transit may be difficult without this medical passport on your phone.

So will this just be a reality?
It will be something that they want forced on you but fed to you by something that makes so much sense and has a patriotic name for the program.

So that will be another way to hook people for the program? It sounds like they have a pretty good plan...
You could get rid of your smart phone and just go back to a phone that only makes calls. It's a technology that will encapsulate your entire life and you will have relinquished all your freedoms in order to get some app or program that they say is for your safety or your health when it's really for monitoring.

So, how do we get around that?
Don't put your records on your phone.

How long do we have before [we are forced to live this way or get shut out of society?]
If you do your own research you will see that the country of India has forced everyone to have a digitized presence on their phone. Their health records and their money is how they sold this since some people can't get a bank account or live in rural areas and it only took 1 yr before hackers broke into it and stole over a billion peoples' personal records.

[Laughter]. So what's the solution here?
There will be many sub-market or black market currencies that people will use to barter for goods and services and you won't have to have digital money.

How long will that hold up for?
If people are diligently non-compliant, the programs won't even get off the ground.

So is it about enough of us pushing back?
Yes, it's what happened when everyone complied before to everything and found out it wasn't what it was supposed to be?

What are you referring to?
Any new program.

Commentary about everyday tracking/spying via searches and advertising.
Can you run away from stuff that keeps you stuck? Many people are trying or thinking about it. Could we move to another country or could we move to the suburbs or out to a rural area to get away from violence? Yes you could but look at what's going to happen with real estate. The COVID virus has cost federal, state, local, county, city governments trillions of dollars. Where will they get that money back? Cities and states are already looking at new ways to tax home owners in order to re-coup monies lost due to the Corona virus. Some cities are even considering raising property taxes 30-40%. Everything will come with a tax or a fee in order to get back money lost. Several months or years of no building permit money coming in puts a huge dent in a city's budget. Having hotels lockdowned and not getting hotel tax and bed taxes and all the other fees puts a huge dent in any city or vacation spot. What's going to happen to all the empty real estate that small businesses could not keep up with and they are now out of business? They can't even go bankrupt because they took a second mortgage out on their home to establish their business and guarantee their business personally. Not only will hundreds and hundreds of thousands of businesses disappear but the people who built those businesses will loose their business and their home. They will be wiped out along with all the employees and their families that they cared for. Anything that is visible will be a target of new taxes. So, where you go and where you live and what you buy will certainly be something you must look at as "do I really need that?" It's not going to be just the initial expense but all the taxes that follow.

Comments about taxes etc/trying to find a safe place to be/fear.
And by disrupting the supply chains, people became even more fearful of not having food.

Comments about being jerked around and being exposed to plans of the elite.
Look not only at your exposure but look back on how you noticed the signs along the way. You felt something was wrong but couldn't put your finger on it. Everybody else was still living their lives the same way so you went along with them. How do you know you are being lied to? It has to do with feeling loved. When someone tells you "I love you" and you don't feel loved, they're lying. They're telling you what they think you want to hear. So when you listen to the news and it makes you feel funny or question and not feel loved--they're lying. It's a simple test that you can experiment with. Even when you talk to friends or stranger and they say something that doesn't make you feel loved, they're lying. Because truth and love are the same thing.

Closing message:
When the world changes, people fight hard to maintain the status quo that feels safe to them. When they no longer feel safe, they tend to give away their freedoms in exchange for a promise doing it for their safety, for their own good, for their country, for the children. Powerful cultural forces fight to preserve their hierarchies instead of figuring how to thrive with new ones. That's where the danger lies. You must stay present. You must listen to the guidance that is always available to you. You must use your free will to defeat the dark forces of this world. Above all, you must courage in the face of threats. "What is your purpose here" is a question everyone asks themselves. What if your purpose in being here at this time in history was to stop the evil intentions of a few. We speak for our infinite legions.

I agree that it looks like very basic 3D concerns without much discussion of spirit. It may wake some people up, but will have to see where this source actually begins to lead people. I'm guessing that the material is all a reflection of the channeler's concerns. I always wonder what would come out of many communications like this if an experienced questioner and cross examiner was involved. It has to start somewhere, though.

There is huge difference between these postings and what Laura posts with communication with the 'Cs'. The biggest difference to me is the lack of surprise in the above. Virtually every transcript that Laura posts contains surprising and even shocking answers. The above could have easily been generated without channeling. I seriously doubt that Laura's transcripts could be fake. That is a big difference.

Another installment of Linda Deir from 8/29/20:

We come in truth and love, to us they are the same. In 1954, we first told Linda that the biggest tragedy of your times will be that most people will die having lived a fear-based life. You might ask what is a fear-based life? It's where fear drives your decisions. As a child you came in without any fears. You were fearless. That is until the first time someone told you "no" and gave you a spanking. You learned at that point there were undesirable consequences to your actions if you didn't do what you were told. These decisions continued as you grew up and went to school. You wanted to be accepted so you made decisions so you made decisions based on fear--fear of non-acceptance, fear of not having the right friends. Fear that you would be ostracized as a child and left out of the childhood games. These fear-based decisions continued into your higher education. You were feared into that if you didn't get the right type of education or degree you couldn't get a good job so you could make a lot of money. Everything hinged on doing the right thing and always respecting an authority figure. When you say you want your life back, which life are you referring to? Is it the life you gave up because of the lockdown or is it the life you had when you first came here? One of these maybe you could get back partially, the other one you have to bring back. In our first three webinars, we spoke about the state of the world in 2020 and the breakdown of society. In our second webinar, we outlined the surge or second wave of fear that was setting in. And in our third webinar, we prepared you for the new experiences to come. In this fourth webinar, we will help you decide which life do you want back? Over the last 6 months you have had time to reflect. Is the life you reflected on, the life you came here to live or was it a life that was programmed into you? The decisions you make from this reflection time going forward will determine the health of your immune system, your mental health and stress levels. You perhaps realize that you can never make a decision that doesn't have circumstances. These circumstances can be pleasant...

More later but I am sure bored with the stuff so far!

More later but I am sure bored with the stuff so far!

May I ask why then bothering to post it if you yourself find nothing useful in it?
To me these messages sound as if Mrs. Deir is trying to make money with commonplace notions. I'm missing depth and a reason to look for such information in channeled material.

May I ask why then bothering to post it if you yourself find nothing useful in it?
To me these messages sound as if Mrs. Deir is trying to make money with commonplace notions. I'm missing depth and a reason to look for such information in channeled material.
I think that this might be my last one. If there is anything more interesting in this dialogue l’ll post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This material is specially true for me. I think the stuff about balance is of paramout importance.

You get around it by admitting to yourself that a few very powerful people and entities you and if the masses refuse to comply, their grip will fall away quickly.

Here in Spain we had a iniquitous king, that don't have to answer to the law for his many crimes, like many others kings. The way of get rid of him was the people started to care about. Several people went to jail or was sued because of exposing him, but from tree years ago, you can do this freely.

This has a lesson inside. While the elites give the message that what we have in our minds is not going to change anything, they spent billions in mass media to brainwash people, that shows the opossite. The efortless way the elites forced to abdicate and dissapear from the public life this king is the way we can answer the quoted hardship.

So let's us to have our minds clean and clear, so we can show out true power.

Just listened to rest of it--there weren't any further details of how societies are going to fall apart or anything that might be of practical use. More about how the world is run by a cabal and that people need to take back their power, not succumb to fear.

Just listened to rest of it--there weren't any further details of how societies are going to fall apart or anything that might be of practical use. More about how the world is run by a cabal and that people need to take back their power, not succumb to fear.
Can you share the last part with us?

Back
Top Bottom