Lionel Debates the World's Most Politically Correct "Comedian" Who Proves How We Have Lost Our Minds

As an intellectual exercise, I explored freedom of speech/thought by conducting a little experiment when I was in my late 20's, asking each of my friends of that time (this would have been the early 00's) what they'd think or do if it was the last day on earth?

Many of these mild mannered people casually said that they'd go on a rampage and kill Muslims because they did their head(s) in! To say I was shocked is putting it mildly. However, if there wasn't freedom of thought/expression, I'd have never discovered that my chilled out buddies held deep pathological impulses.

I'd rather live in a world where it's easier to discover pathology than not, and censorship conceals far more than it protects, and that's the bottom line in my view.

She does not seem to be a popular comedian, I have never heard of her before. Seems like she acts in local clubs, no big events really. Most of the YouTube videos on her channel have 500 views lol. The videos on YouTube making fun of her are way more popular! She's probably just a talking head the establishment needs, and that seems to be the only reason she gets any attention whatsoever. She has described herself as a feminist.

Seems a lot of her career is doing interviews on air supporting the SJW agenda, like this example.

To shave or not to shave,

Let's see, oh here, she is making jokes about religion, and pedophilia, I could not make it through the entire video, shes not really funny.

Here she is with Milo, and Milo is fearless considering the environment.

She made this because she doesn't like Milo, she mentions a word describing part of the Male anatomy, I was horrified!!! Look at the like to dislike ratio, lol. I actually could not finish this video either.

She is a horrible comedian, and does not have the talent to make everyone laugh when talking about racism or sexism.To make racist jokes now, the comedian can't be a white man. Bill Burr though is a white Male and still jokes about sexist issues, he has talent though. Dave Chappelle is legendary for joking about racism and making it fun for everyone.

I would post a YouTube link or 2 showing good comedy on controversial topics, but the link would contain offensive language and/or content. I am unsure if I would be breaking forum rules for doing so.

I like Lionel. He used to be on radio. Until he asked a question or 2 about 9/11.
Nothing zany just what happened to the plain in Pennsylvania, what happened to building 7.
Just what good observers and logical people would ask.
He was fired.

He's a great raconteur, one of the world's great talkers. With a background in the legal profession, he's a great discursive thinker, plus apparently he's a keen bluegrass player too. What's not to like, eh?

The mainstream will never allow proper questions, that much we have to know now. Thankfully mainstream radio and television is in decline, as people move more and more to alternative sources. Here in the UK, mainstream news is practically soporific.

Political correctness is the death of comedy. On SOTT there was an article on this with Mel Brooks.
Mel Brooks: 'We have become stupidly politically correct, which is the death of comedy' -- Sott.net

"It's not good for comedy," he added. "Comedy has to walk a thin line, take risks. Comedy is the lecherous little elf whispering in the king's ear, always telling the truth about human behavior."

It has been years I stopped watching comedy, not even SNL is funny anymore. Of course used as a political tool. I was always thinking psychopaths don't have sense of humor.
Replaced with unfunny, untalented wannabies like this Kate person.
Also those tv shows lost interest decades ago, they don't have anything to talk about only facial hair?!?
This is their most important issue, when the world is on fire?
Those debates: these man-haters, they are not feminists, SJWs they always interrupt, cut off the other speaker, confuse and don't let the other side talk, because they maybe have something truthful to say!
These so called "debates" on the end always people shouting at each other like a bunch of monkeys, reminds me of what Jordan Peterson said.
Bizarre world we live.

Kate Smurfwaite gets called out and is totally owned in this interview. The lady on the right is simply awesome.

Oh good call putting this vid up! She is brilliant. Funny how normal has become brilliant in this screwed up world, eh?

I have a shop down my road in Wales. It's a local corner shop thing. The women who work in there either call me by name or call me "love". It's normal, I never analyse it. Some people will analyse things to hell, I've seen them in action, they always find fault. They're like a cat with a ball of string, they're never happy until they've unravelled everything, leaving only a mess.

Oh good call putting this vid up! She is brilliant. Funny how normal has become brilliant in this screwed up world, eh?

I have a shop down my road in Wales. It's a local corner shop thing. The women who work in there either call me by name or call me "love". It's normal, I never analyse it. Some people will analyse things to hell, I've seen them in action, they always find fault. They're like a cat with a ball of string, they're never happy until they've unravelled everything, leaving only a mess.

Yes, it is the same where I live. People are just being nice but people like her have an agenda and are looking for things to be outraged about so they can make a point about how the world is wrong and it should bend to fit their own conception of how it should be. I have just started 'The Daily Stoic' and have found the credo of not worrying about things that are outside of one's control to be refreshing. This 'comedienne' and 'feminist activist' could do with some of that mentality.

Thank you for posting this, Turgon! The lady on the left is brilliant - and hilarious! She calls it like she sees it.

Nienna, you have me staring at my hands going...left?...right?...maybe I'm in an alternate universe or something...:-P

Seriously guys, I think you couldn't be more back-to-front with this. I think y'all really need re-watch the youtube vids. Only this time, leave anti-Libtard-triggered emotional bias at the door.

After watching most (granted not all) clips here, from what I can tell, Kate Smurthwaite appears only to want to establish mutual respect between men and women - particularly in professional domains.
Her main focus is tackling the still-very-significant sub-culture of pre-Adamic males who have a genetic historic tendency to all too easily become over-familiar, rather too quickly, with women they are yet to established a proper rapport with.

Fellas: We have a penis! Its an external penetrative principle and can easily become, even unwittingly, an intrusive and invasive force if we don't keep mind of ourselves in the company of unfamiliarized women! If we don't know the woman, then we don't know what she's been through or how damaged she is. Screw accepted cultural norms of nuanced foreplay. Its not cool and never was. Lets not fall into the trap defending excuses of the 'Old Guard' just to snap back against the twisted modernist ideals of Liberalism. Because thats really whats going on here.

Christ - and how many times does she have to stress: "In the context of...." ? ? ?

Another thing: In all the clips here, Kate seems to be the one time and again coming across as the most logical down-to-earth and the more approachable of guests. She tries to be on a level with everyone she converses with and comes across level-headed and VERY emotionally balanced. She actually makes an effort to take on board what others have to say. Meanwhile, the other 'guests' consistently take her argument out of context, are quick to condescend, resort to put-downs, and ridicule her for the camera. Case-in-point, Milo 'thrives-of-controversy' Yiannopoulos aka 'Speak to the Hand coz the Face Ain't Listenin!'... Pathetic.

Every video clip I watch, I find myself rooting for Kate.

We may not like what *we think* she stands for or what she says, but its probably more down to not taking a shine to her somewhat clutzy persona and style of presentation (and yes humour, its a subjective thing). But that's not important. Whats important is her position. She's certainly NOT a radical by any stretch, nor in any way trying to whip up fanatic feminist furor. She's a moderate for crying out load!
She could go some way to steer back to earth some semblance of sanity within the dizzying surrealism of unhinged extremist feminism through her led example adapting a more nonchalant attitude in not playing the victim - and to show many young women by way of example in not feeling so damn insecure!... She's clearly very comfortable in her own skin, and in being so, by default holds up a mirror to those Oh so well-opined superficial women clearly antagonized/threatened by a "feminist" that doesn't follow group-think. Lets face it, the other women challenging Kate are centered around superficiality pining for male attention. It so patently obvious their sense of self-worth as women is depend on "get yer tits out luv!" sex-appeal... Yea... like they got any intention growing old gracefully (which is its own beauty btw).

I think Kate sees things the way she sees things because that is what she is witness to in her life's experience. I have no reason to not believe her. And I don't see her once condescending in return, nor does she try to humiliate whomever she converses with.
If anyone disagrees, please direct me to any relevant clips for analysis.

We have here a self-proclaimed "feminist" (though she's not a feminist IMO - I don't care what she calls herself) standing up as a public representative within, apparently, the 'Libtard' camp - but without the unstable pent-up aggression or neurotic hysteria of A Libtard! This is rare ! ! ! She is handing us an opportunity to engage with someone on the inside who's willing to partake in reasoned discussion.

In a Dionysian age level heads must prevail on ALL sides if we are to navigate our way out of the chaos. It would be foolish to shun any an opportunity to have an open direct line with an emotionally-balanced and relatively amicable representative from within the Liberalist camp.

Heck! I may go as far as to say she's one of the good guys!

I hope Kate Smurthwaite continues making an appearance in future Q&As debates. She needs to work on her articulation and on-camera presentation skills so she can get her point over more accurately leaving no room for abuse of misinterpretation.
Assuming she doesn't get blackballed out the public arena, I would like to see her and Jordan Peterson have a get together someday. I think we will be pleasantly surprised by their interaction. I'm certain they will both want to find some common ground for agreement and to attempt agreeableness with each other... A valuable lesson for all no doubt.

Sorry. I meant "right". So there is no confusion, it's the blond lady on the right for us viewing her. :-):-[
I think the reason you got your left and right mixed up because deep down you knew something was amiss in your analysis here, and it caused a momentary conflict of conscience within your subconsciousness because you're inherently honest - and the subsequent internally-knowing error of judgement had to find its release somehow.
If instead of saying "...the lady on the left(right/whatever)..." you instead said "...the RUDE OBNOXIOUS woman...", we would all straight away have known exactly who you meant, without confusion.

As Shakespeare said in Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

It is not that Kate does not have good intentions or that she is insincere but to others she seems to have chosen the wrong arena to make her protests (unless she ups her humor to say the level of John Carlin).

Seriously guys, I think you couldn't be more back-to-front with this. I think y'all really need re-watch the youtube vids. Only this time, leave anti-Libtard-triggered emotional bias at the door.

BlackCartouche,

I don't think you noticed the examples showing women also use endearments without any conscious intention to attract anyone (unconsciously, who knows).

I would feel sorry for Kate trying to debate Jordan Peterson. That would be a David and Goliath story for sure.

You made good points above but they seem kind of over the top considering this is about where we choose to protest and the quality of the presentation we give. I think for most of us this was humorous because of the incongruity of Kate's attempt to be humorous while lacking the skills needed to pull it off.

Sometimes a bad joke is just a bad joke. :-(

Back
Top Bottom