Here is what I found on youtube. I'll watch them.
Hi maguenette,
Could you please write a brief outline of the videos that you posted? Many people don't have the time to watch all the videos posted, so a summary would be nice so they can make up their mind whether they would like to spend their valuable time watching them. That also goes for the French video. Does it have English subtitles so that non-Frenchies can watch it as well? :-D Thank you!

Greetings,

It's interesting how I find a topic when I need them, thank you very much. I share my recent history, I hope it helps, I have wanted to write it for a long time, but I needed to have more evidence that something a little strange is going on.

Pay close attention to your instincts. What we need and what we want are two things we put together by wanting what we think we need, without knowing what we really need. It leads you on an "adventure", as they say. Your emotions get out of control, but we don't run to seek knowledge, on the contrary, we get stuck in that feeling of uncertainty, false expectations, assumptions and the ruminating mind, fantasizing about so many possible futures that our imagination wants to present us with, more bad than good. We stop paying attention to what we should, distraction and only see that person in front of us. What we ask for, based on our emotions get in conflicts with what we really need to move forward at some deeper level and then the delivery is something else with more things to unravel, even if we don't like it, but we already paid for it, there is no refund.

Then comes to my mind that tedious contradiction of "wanting something that makes you feel good is bad but you have free will, so go wrong and learn, it's fun"... Ok... Do I do it or not? What is the contradiction in all this? How do I live without becoming an insensitive and bitter being when I see that everything around me is a doll's house and danger everywhere?

Having a life as a couple has seemed tedious to me, especially the emotional maze that makes up a person's being. It is already too painful to discover oneself as to have to deal with someone else's inner maze. Dealing with the fact that everything that makes you feel good, expectations, desires... is STS . And if you are alone, the wait is more bitter.

So I asked, out of my despair and lower desires, something has come true. And you know, about how careful you have to be when asking/wishing for something. The frog under the water appeared.

A few months ago I met a girl, beautiful, intelligent, today we work in the same artistic area, photography and audiovisual, we have the same goals in common, we generate income, she supports me more than any other friendship I've had before, we accept each other as we are, too good to be true, all my repressions come true.

But then comes the typical, in emotional areas, it's a maze and makes me lose myself to find myself again and structure again what I think, that seems positive. Somehow, her "free" way of being, makes me not be so strict with myself and above all, to accept her and be with her, without wanting to possess and intervene in her life.

Sometimes we are two tigers defending their greatest fears. I didn't agree to have sex without commitment because something told me it wasn't right, not without first knowing what trouble I was getting into. She can do it whenever she wants, if she wants, with whomever she wants.

The first day I met her, something in my head "came off", it literally dislocated, something I felt inside my head and my sight at the moment I shook her hand, it was like something was hitting me over my left eye. It's as if I was disconnected that millisecond and it wasn't butterflies or anything like that... I already felt a connection right away and in my dreams, it went on to replace my old relationships, especially one, that had tormented me for all these years.

I don't want to have a family or children and I have always joked that someday, I am sure that whoever I fall in love with will be a chia with a child included. Surprise!... she has a child and I found myself for a while dealing with, now yes, "butterflies" in my stomach, against my will.

On the one hand we are focused on work and on building economic stability for both of us, from that point, it could be said that we are productive with each other for the time we are together, but I have that fierce sexual desire of wanting and at the same time no.

That attractive advertisement of "come, give yourself up and take what you want without feeling tied down, as you wanted, as you asked, do not cower now" has driven me crazy.

Therefore, it seems that each person with whom we feel the cupid bite, carries a repressed aspect in us, as we go through the experience, we can strengthen it and suffer for another long time and with other relationships, until the day we begin to have control over one aspect, and then another, and then another.

@Alma.Innovadora, thank you for sharing your story.

For what I have learnt and what others said in this thread about love bite and deference vs. conscious love the big difference is responsibility and propinquity. If one of the partners don't want these two important things in a relationship that could be a sign of the other two types of relationship, certainly not conscious love.
I have a feeling Gurdjieff referred to this exact state as "emotional love" in his famous aphorism from Beelzebub's Tales:
Conscious love evokes the same in response.
Emotional love evokes the opposite.
Physical love depends on type and polarity.

If I understood you properly you met a girl and now you live together and work together but you don't have sex because she doesn't want to be committed just to you? Is that right?

@Alma.Innovadora, thank you for sharing your story.

For what I have learnt and what others said in this thread about love bite and deference vs. conscious love the big difference is responsibility and propinquity. If one of the partners don't want these two important things in a relationship that could be a sign of the other two types of relationship, certainly not conscious love.

If I understood you properly you met a girl and now you live together and work together but you don't have sex because she doesn't want to be committed just to you? Is that right?

No, I don't want her to commit to me. I don't want to commit to her and she doesn't want to commit to me. Individually, we don't want a commitment, the courtship for us, is a kind of possessive relationship if each one has not resolved their internal affairs, even if we lack the knowledge to determine it in all our unknown aspects.

We don't live together. We work together and on our own. At first we were going to have an open, loving relationship. But I rejected that option because I didn't trust it. For some time now, because of my experiences, I think that if you get involved with someone, like a friend, a partner, lovers, etc. you should know who you're getting involved with and see if that relationship will be productive. We never know what we are opening the door to. I take care of people who don't know how to let go and fall in love easily. A relationship like this one, comes to me every so often and with high strangeness. I don't dismiss them.

It's just that I didn't reciprocate at the time when she wanted to have just sex, time passed and she's a little resentful of that rejection. I am a little complicated to be affective. She is not and that also generates resistance. Because if I don't feel something towards the person, it is difficult for me to receive from that person and therefore I feel obliged to reciprocate and if I cannot do it, he feels rejected.

If one is not reciprocated at the time one wants to be, like a baby wanting its bottle, that resentment, can pass to other areas of our interactions to such an extent that it can end our working relationship, end in total hatred.

I was reading about Gurdjieff. To let be and be, you have to let go of preconceived ideas and to do that, you have to overcome many internal things that drive them in the face of a certain pattern that the person appears before us. Those catalysts that lead to destruction. It is very hard when the sense of reward is also present. It is easy to identify with everything read, apply it, it is the real challenge.

I feel at this stage, among others:

"To foresee today their needs of tomorrow; never thinking about what their needs might mean to me"

"And so if you dislike or hate another person, it is only because someone has sown something bad in you. To immediately begin to try to love one man/woman is impossible, because the other is like you, and will return blow by blow.

Hi maguenette,
Could you please write a brief outline of the videos that you posted? Many people don't have the time to watch all the videos posted, so a summary would be nice so they can make up their mind whether they would like to spend their valuable time watching them. That also goes for the French video. Does it have English subtitles so that non-Frenchies can watch it as well? :-D Thank you!
Hi Mariama,

No problem. I hadn't seen your request. In the future (NOW), I will put a slight introduction to others.

Marc,

Here is what I found on youtube. I'll watch them.

Marc.
Hello,

I've been asked to give you a light summary of the videos I've shared.

This author is featured in both videos. Eve Lorgen.

You can find articles here if you don't want to watch these videos which are quite large.

We mainly talk about alien interference in romantic relationships.

In the first videos, we mainly talk about Eve's book.

Synopsis

The Love Bite presents us with a woman’s refreshing view of the UFO and alien abduction phenomena. Many people find themselves mysteriously thrown into obsessive relationships, but a few, otherwise reliable witnesses, claim to have been set-up in bonding dramas by alien beings. Eve Lorgen is determined to solve the mystery. While other abduction researchers politely skip over this highly controversial subject matter, Eve describes the Love Bite hypothesis with astounding clarity, compassion, and humor. By her definition, the Love Bite is a kind of “psychic rape” whereby the victim is abducted, then manipulated into bonding with a targeted love partner chosen by the alien beings. The effects of the Love Bite can range from simple break-ups of platonic relationships to violent divorces, and from “puppy love” to sudden urges to marry a complete stranger. Through several fascinating case histories, Lorgen demonstrates how the alien beings may be orchestrating these dramas for their own ends. It is as if the aliens are harvesting human emotional energy. Whatever their motives, Lorgen simply states that the heart of the matter lies in matters of the heart.

In the second video, it's a sharing. There are several people who discuss the subject (Love Bite or Alien interference in a relationship) with Eve.

Here is Eve's biography:

Eve Lorgen is a dedicated counseling and hypnotherapy professional, author, anomalous trauma researcher, Hatha yogi, and Taoist Chi Gong, practitioner. She began her pioneering work with alien abductees, “milabs” and mind control victims while earning her Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology in 1992. She also holds a BS in Biochemistry and worked in the Biotechnology industry for 7 years. Eve started a support group in 1994 in San Diego County, CA for experiencers of anomalous trauma and continues to consult with anomalous trauma clients worldwide today while living in Western North Carolina. She was a close associate of the late Barbara Bartholic and is dedicated to continuing and expanding the work of the late Dr. Karla Turner.

Anomalous Trauma is defined as traumatic events that are out of the normal range of human experience. These experiences may include alien abductions, near-death experiences, shamanic initiations, military abductions (milabs) mind control, spiritual warfare, demonic and psychic attacks, cult involvement, and narcissistic abuse. Early on in her career counseling alien abductees, she discovered a plethora of unusual experiences that often accompanied those who reported alien encounters and milabs. The most prominent aspect of Eve’s counseling and support is with those who are experiencing some form of alien or paranormal orchestrated love relationship issues, or what she calls “the love bite”.

The love bite is a misunderstood and highly taboo aspect of the alien abduction experience: alien engineering of human love relationships and alien manipulation of abductees’ lives. However, as
more people have come forward to share their unusual “orchestrated love relationships”, Eve discovered that this is not exclusive to the “alien abductee subpopulation” and is much more widespread.

Eve authored The Love Bite: Alien Interference of Human Love Relationships” and The Dark Side of Cupid (Keyhole Publishing, 2012)

Marc.

Recently I read in Wave something that struck me so hard. Something that was an answer of so many of my questions.
In first I felt numb and overwhelmed with informations. But now I'm so thankful for all of this.
For someone who always wanted to understand love and relationship and been so many time "in love" these words are key to deprogramming all these false beliefs that held me decades in a trap of illusion.

I was seven years old when I was the first time "in love". Yeap! And this infatuation lasted for seven years. She didn't feel a thing for me and when I said to her that I'm in love with her she humiliates me, because of my feelings, in front of my colleagues in school. After that I tried to commit suicide but I couldn't.
That was beginning a lot of bad relationships. I said "I love you" so many times. "Forever yours", "You're my destiny", "We're soulmates" and etc.
I get through the same process every time. And this next quote summary most of the years of my life.

Every simulation of "cosmic love" that I have experienced in this life begins with one moment in which I started to feel (and think) differently about someone. A rush of adrenalin, a sudden feeling of attraction even though I didn't notice or didn't like that person very much before. For example, I have hug one of my coworker couple of years ago, just to express my wishes for her birthday, and hole my body start to shake. I had trouble to walk because of this feeling of dizziness. And I felt that feeling for a couple of minutes. After that moment I become addicted to her.
I couldn't think of anything else. I have almost completely lost touch with the real world.
It was a dangerous situation (something that is also, IMO, a symptom of 'love bite') because all this happened on my job. Also, she was a girlfriend of a psychopath that tried to force me to quit because I was in the way of his agenda, to take over the restaurant. With the awesome help of Forum and my experience of "cosmic love" I managed to become aware that he persuaded her to seduce me and in that way exposing me as a bad person (being a gay person). But, I still wondered if she feels something for me. When the working season was over I hug her one more time before we separated and I experience something really weird but somehow revealing. But when I open my arms to hug her I had the impression that she is an old witch with a skin with a very old woman (she is very young). It was a bizarre feeling and after that I was kind of awakening from this illusion. But through all this time I lived in agony to be addicted at the same time that I will be exposed on my job.

Like someone who always relied on emotions this is really crucial for me to learn.

After I discover these informations I talked to one my friend in which I was, also ;-D, "in love". She couldn't love me back and because of that our friendship suffer a lot. But we manage to overcome this through to years. She reads Wave and transcript and it is very interested in the subject. When she said:"You see, now you have your answers" I felt in my sternum area strange waves, like something is release.

And I also think how many times I was a vector of love bite in my relationships.

I feel like I was born again.

So, if you're in some way touched by these informations (the way I did) and like to share your "love bite" experience please do.

P.S. I tried to share my experience, thoughts and feelings in the best possible way but I was shaking through writing so I apologize if I don't sound clear enough.
Dakota when I saw/met you I immediately like and care about you.
I'm an emotional person too so I can relate.
I know you have a tremendous amount of love to give.
And I'll be right there with you.

Dear Nathancat7, yes, my first impression of you that you're a nice guy but now I'm worried about you since you open thread Need mirror. I didn't want to reply anything yet because it seems to me that you're in a very serious and potentially dangerous situation and at the same time you didn't give us much information. I really hope that you'll think about every decision you make and don't rush in anything. When I'm making a decision I imagine that I play a game of chess. You have to be calm and think about every move you make. All this recent cognitions, in this thread, taught me to not trust emotions (certainly not so easy like I did before when I thought that my heart is my guide).
Take care Nathancat7.

Dakota when I saw/met you I immediately like and care about you.

Nathan, you seem to have a history of becoming emotionally attached to people before you know them well enough to make that connection, or maybe you do this to pull other people into your emotional dramas. Either way, it would probably be a good idea if you tried to stop doing that and focus instead on understanding and regulating your own emotion nature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom