Low dose Lithium for better mental health

Michael Nehls, in his book, "The Indoctrinated Brain" takes about the Corona virus AND especially the jab as having damaging effects on the hippocampus, in conjunction with fear in terms of reprogramming our brains, our historical memory. Apparently Lithium helps grow and regenerate our hippocampus, so Lithium would be a protective agent against this attack.
In this video, the author spends the last half of the interview talking about all the benefits of lithium. Apparently, it has a significant impact on reducing neuro-inflammation in the brain.

I used this page to find methylation issues, it's quite good and private.

Hmm, I wonder whether that it more accurate than the Promethease report, or viceversa. On this one, I seem to have no MAOA mutations, but 3 COMT mutations (COMT V158M, COMT H62H, COMT P199P) plus VDR Bsm, MTHFR C677T and BHMT-02, while on Promethease, it shows no COMT mutations, but one "Reduced MAOA activity" gene (rs6323 (TT)).

I'm pretty confused now, and only know that it looks like a very messy genetic soup. :lol: Has anyone else run their data through both databases?

I'm pretty confused now, and only know that it looks like a very messy genetic soup. :lol: Has anyone else run their data through both databases?

I did. I also got totally different results. Things that appear on Promethease don't appear on that site and what appeared on that site isn't there at all in Promethease.

I would think that Promethease has better track record regarding reliability. At least that's what I read in different kind soft forums. I read that generally speaking Promethease is the best for health things and is actually used in the medical field but the problem is that because it is mostly raw data (not interpreted) it's very hard to understand what the report shows unless you spend some time reading the papers and all that.

Ultimately, I think when interpreting or deciding about what these sites say, it must be more based on other things that you know: for example, your particular medical history, what you think is more likely according to your knowledge and observation, etc.

That makes total sense, thanks @Yas. At least from the symptoms listed in "Dirty Genes", Promethease matches way better for me. But of course, we know that the mutated genes are still related to others, so some symptoms may overlap, and such. Not to mention that things change, and that genes don´t tell the whole story, since they can be active or not, change their activity throughout life, etc. We just have to learn, experiment and observe.

Just a heads up: If you also take sodium bicarbonate pay attention, because it may interact with lithium, according to this article.
Some products that may interact with baking soda include aspirin and other salicylates, barbiturates, calcium supplements, corticosteroids, medications with a special coating to protect the stomach, lithium, quinidine, and diuretics.
I took lithium orotate for a few weeks, then stopped as the capsules also contain silica and magnesium stearate and instead I took the homeopathic remedy Lithium Carbonicum and I have to say that it seems to help really well.

I really have to keep my wits about me as the people in my surroundings are losing it and lithium seems to help me take it on the chin without becoming angry or disgruntled. At the same time I am using my creativity to put my focus on constructive activities, but I think my taking lithium has helped considerably.

I started taking it a couple weeks ago coincidentally when I was frustrated and noticed that it helps with anger. It seems to have worked, if only as placebo. Not to say that I don't get angry anymore. So hard to say if there is a long term benefit, but I see no reason to stop taking it.

Just a heads up: If you also take sodium bicarbonate pay attention, because it may interact with lithium, according to this article.
It seems it just reduces the effectivness of the lithium. Sometimes I take baking soda a few hours after breakfast for heartburn.

I started taking it a couple weeks ago coincidentally when I was frustrated and noticed that it helps with anger. It seems to have worked, if only as placebo. Not to say that I don't get angry anymore. So hard to say if there is a long term benefit, but I see no reason to stop taking it.

Great! See how you feel. For me, it seems to have worked to just do a "cure" of 2 months. Now I hardly take it, and my anxiety levels are still lower than they used to. I plan on doing another cure once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom