Lynn Grabhorn - Dear God what happened to her? by author Debra Katz

Nathan said:
The third member has spent a total of 1 minute on the forum, which can't possibly be enough time to even read the original post.
Hi Nathan,

Since this topic is on the public part of the forum, anyone can read it without being logged in. That goes for any other topic or thread in that sector as well. So you cannot possibly infer from only one minute of log in time any conclusion about anothers' time spent reading or preparing a reply to whatever.

Duke palatine,
Nathan has a point. It looks indeed that a few characters are just spamming this thread.

Duke palatine said:
Your publicity stinks, someone open the window !!!!

Hi Duke palatine, can you clarify what you meant by this post and who you're addressing?

Perhaps Duke Palantine was referring to the poor way in which Debra Katz tried to publicize a book about Lynn Grabhorn? At least that's how I read it, but then I could be off. :)

(I am the author of YOU ARE PSYCHIC: THE ART OF CLAIRVOYANT READING AND HEALING and my newest book EXTRAORDINARY PSYCHIC: PROVEN TECHNIQUES TO MASTER YOUR NATURAL PSYCHIC ABILTIES will be out this August, thanks to Llewellyn Publishing).

That the article is a copy of an old original, the purpose of the post seems to be about self publicity and nothing more. An author surfing forums looking for opportunities to promote her psychic book.

Duke palatine said:
(I am the author of YOU ARE PSYCHIC: THE ART OF CLAIRVOYANT READING AND HEALING and my newest book EXTRAORDINARY PSYCHIC: PROVEN TECHNIQUES TO MASTER YOUR NATURAL PSYCHIC ABILTIES will be out this August, thanks to Llewellyn Publishing).

That the article is a copy of an old original, the purpose of the post seems to be about self publicity and nothing more. An author surfing forums looking for opportunities to promote her psychic book.

Now I understand. Thanks for clarifying :)

Dear Debra Katz,

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHOW RESPECT TO LYNN GRABHORN and share your validating experiences that add furthur understanding to some of the battles Lynn was fighting. I really don't think in all you said that it matters that you didn't seperate your paragraphs as several have chosen to point out. You obviously just wanted to get it all out, had alot to say and cared more about the content of what you were writing. It was totally readable for me. I too, have dealt with the phenomena of spiritual warfare. You did not call it that, but I believe that is what is really going on with Lynn in the end and in regards to your reptilian spirits. The closer we get to our purposes and to enlightenment and the more we learn to love and be loved, the more we come under attack, it seems.

I have found in all respects, no matter how strange it may seem that the way to squelch those engrossing entities of reptilian spirits, is with kindness. Lynn Grabhorn got it right with "Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting.. I'm extremely sad to hear that she struggled so in her final days. But it is obvious to me that all the work that she tried AND DID do (especially because it's so true, so helpful and so good) was being inexorably thwarted by those reptilian spirits. The higher the cause,, the harder the fight. It sounds to the world like she lost that battle but I think rather, her aim was heaven and no matter how she passed (salmonwhoeverreptilian) (and all your sordid book burning ***whatever**) she won!! She realized in the end that the only thing that truely mattered was returning to the Source of love and giving off that magnetic light!

I do believe from all that I have read and researched and from 'tuning in' to Lynn and all her wisdom that dimentia may have played a role in her final days and the deterioration of her mind caused some rather interesting insights. I believe she was being primed for heaven and all that was physical was dissolving to her. Maybe it was God's way of relieving her of her earthly duties. What is most important to note is that she continued to push through and write and share even in her crumbling structure. What people should cling to, is the fresh, wonderful insights she shares in Excuse Me.. and how life altering her Law of Attraction epiphonies really are. Debra, I think you have something important to say and share with the world and I urge you to keep ingnoring the reptilians and do the great work set before you. Remember when it gets hard to ignore the images to simply love and be kind. I hope you understand. Blessings, Angela

Hello Angela,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

God With Us said:
Debra, I think you have something important to say and share with the world and I urge you to keep ingnoring the reptilians and do the great work set before you. Remember when it gets hard to ignore the images to simply love and be kind. I hope you understand. Blessings, Angela

I'm concerned with your advice here, which amounts to sticking your head in the sand and giving "love and light" as is prescribed by new age religions. There are plenty of other forums and websites out there that promote this, but this forum is not one of them.

If you take the time to read more of this forum, you'll find that its members (myself included) are more interested in knowledge and the Work than "giving kindness to reptilian beings".

Back
Top Bottom