Magnetite, spinning and meridians

From some other threads where spinning is mentioned:

@3DStudent ,

Thank you for the references. @sitting also said:

I enjoy my spinning and I've done a bit of experimentation...combining it with some elements of chi gong.

@sitting was infuenced by the chi gong quite a bit I think.

I did not see him mention too much energy directed to the heart but if that method seems comfortable I think maybe that may be the main goal.

I have been doing my spinning for about a week now. Very little time I know. I enjoy it immensely. I always enjoyed spinning round as a child. That used to make me a little nauseous but my present spinning never has that effect. I use my thumb as a focus point which probably helps. My question really is the actual physical activity is tiring to my leg. If I am spinning clockwise I pivot on my right leg and that makes my left leg ache. If I spin counter clockwise it is the reverse. Do all the spins have to be in the same direction for the whole day of 99 spins or can I "mix and match"? I wonder what happens to the chakras if I alternate on the same day. Do they get all mixed up and confused?

I have been doing my spinning for about a week now. Very little time I know. I enjoy it immensely. I always enjoyed spinning round as a child. That used to make me a little nauseous but my present spinning never has that effect. I use my thumb as a focus point which probably helps. My question really is the actual physical activity is tiring to my leg. If I am spinning clockwise I pivot on my right leg and that makes my left leg ache. If I spin counter clockwise it is the reverse. Do all the spins have to be in the same direction for the whole day of 99 spins or can I "mix and match"? I wonder what happens to the chakras if I alternate on the same day. Do they get all mixed up and confused?

@Tuulikki,

I think most of us find one direction to be more comfortable and that varies for each of us. You could alternate and see how it feels for you I suppose. Who knows maybe alternating would actually help balance ones' chakras. I just seem to favor the counterclockwise direction. I wonder if being left-handed has something to do with my favoring counterclockwise.

We are all unique I think. You may need to slow down and rest if you are getting some aches.

@goyacobol

Thanks for replying. It seems that I should perhaps space my spinning out during the day more rather than doing it all together. Less tiring. I am comfortable with either way so I will probably do a day of one way and a day of the other if it doesn't matter too much. Interestingly as a child I always span round clockwise with my arms straight out - seems weird now when I think about it. :-)

i have always found crop circles interesting...

15 years ago @Pierre initiated a post referencing dynamos and the relationship with iron, water, the human body etc...followed much later by a post from @rraven who shared a link to crop circles Busy July 2015 – EU Activity Centered in Germany and England - Circular Site and in particular the crop circle “Clearbury Ring, near Nunton, Wiltshire England.” from July 6th, 2015 http://www.circularsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Wiltshire1.jpg

i had spent most of my career in the mechanical design and manufacture of large motors so yesterday evening i began writing a reply to @Pierre where i discussed that particular crop circle and how i viewed it - not as a two dimensional pretty graphic stamped into the vegetation, as the photo's author suggested; but rather i see a simple three dimensional dynamo yet it would be too complicated to operate in real life - unless it's meant to operate in some other dimension / density. i wrote a description of how i imaged it worked but have not included it here - unless someone wants to be really board out of their mind, let me know and i'll post it.

anyway last evening as i was typing my reply my right ear started a low ringing, lasting about twenty seconds and faded; i don’t know what that means, maybe something was telling me something or watching and commenting to my mind, i dunno - whatever, i decided to rethink posting this comment until i thought about it further...as you can see, i decided to post anyway.

and... lol, i cut the front field this afternoon, my own crop circle for my cass chat friends, cheers ! :-)

B44EADD1-1BF5-469F-92BE-44D308857E69_1_201_a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom