Major Austrian Protests Following Lockdown for the Unvaccinated

Vajra2

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi. I don't post very often (nor do I have social media accounts), but feel that the the situation developing in Austria while difficult to assess from a distance following the introduction of lockdown this week for the unvaccinated (possibly more than 50% of the population it seems) may be significant:

The guy in this link is sure that they intend to introduce forced vaccination. This if true would be very worrying, as their government is unlikely to be acting in isolation. He's asking for all possible help:
This second link says that 'the leader of the Freedom Party (FPÖ), Herbert Kickl, called for a “mega-demonstration” on November 20 in Vienna.'

Austria Rises Up Against "Health Dictatorship" - Big Protest Nov. 20 - Europe Reloaded

The assocated developments if correctly reported could amount to an important precedent/example for other countries - the story has it that the police, army and other unions are uniting against the measures and refusing to enforce them. Also pointing out that both the lockdown and the attempts to block rallies and meetings are unlawful.

Could it be that this shaping up to become something which will bring down the Austrian government? If so could it prove a trigger for similar events in other countries?

There's video about on the web showing an enormous crowd protesting in recent days, but it's unclear how genuine it may be - in that others seem to show smaller groups.

Whatever happens they derverve all possible support - the guy in the first vdeo is asking for protests at Austrian embassies, official representatives etc.

It feels very much as though we're right down to the wire - that it's time to get off the fence and to utilise whatever opportunities present themselves to peacefully support and attendance to those credible protests we're in a position to participate in.

It feels also that it's important to not permit the predictions of global catastrophe to paralyse us.

We can't know what's in the works, but it's important to recognise that predictions and prophecies are essentially estimates of probabilities from the (often long since) points in time at which they were made. It's pretty self evident a lot has changed in event in very recent years - so that while very significant turbulence seems inevitable for a while we may nevertheless depending on our circumstances in fact be heading into a very bright future...

Yes, I think saturday 20th will be an important day. What is most important for me: There have always been different groups that were organizing demonstrations, each one wanted to be the best, often on different days This time it is completely different. They all are united to that very saturday!

demowien.jpeg
Translation:
AND WE ALL
FOR US ALL!
Travel already tomorrow! Best by car or train

And besides that: There are also the guys that are residing in the Stadtpark in Vienna for nearly 2 weeks or more now!

This is a video of Innsbruck on November 14th

Wels ( 62.000 inhabitants), Medical stuff is demonstrating

You can hear by the voice of these people that they are very very concerned . . . they are not against vaccination but for a proper way to handle it.

I dont think there will be an immediate impact, but this nasty chancellor Kurz has already lost his political immunity. Elections in spring might be possible . . . people are looking for alternatives . . . maybe they come . .

But nevertheless: I think the main thing is keep calm, relax and enjoy the show!
(but in my case I have to say: On saturday I will join the show! 🥰:halo::wizard:🥳🥳)

Goodness....and we all thought Australia was as bad as it could possibly get. If true, this is off the scale. The PTB must be running scared now to think they could implement this and get away with it.

As a matter of interest I wonder where forced vaccination stands in a "soul" situation. If we have been forced (physically forced presumably) to take the evil into our bodies but in no way consent. I wonder what the ramifications of that would be.

Even the mention of this must surely alert those with a functioning brain that something very sinister is at work here.

Last edited:
Good luck you Austrians! If the vaccination is indeed enforced, it will be bad karma for the dark forces.

I‘m sceptical that the protests will have any effect on the outcome regarding forced vaccination, but at least you are standing together, not just being passive, and sending a signal to the Universe that you do not agree to this! And hey, we never quite know what is ahead.

If the worst happens, you still have the health protocol, your faith, your communities, this forum and lots of love - powerful allies indeed! You can also take some comfort in the fact that you have done your best and find some kind of peace with the situation.

No matter how far we are on the path to STO, we on this forum, have all learned some unforgettable lessons from this dark period, which they can never take away from us. I‘m pretty sure we have more growth ahead of us as well.

Good luck, dear Austria! Alles Gute wünsche ich Euch!!! We are all rooting for you.

I posted the thread about Austria because the energy around the situation there (listen to the videos) somehow felt intuitively different to what has gone before. As though a turning/tipping point may (?) have been reached...

The people there seem seriously enagaged - which with the possibility of government loss of army and police support (the loss of army and police union support is presumably a first major step towards this) could (?) if not squashed amount to a scenario with the potential to bring down the goverment.

Most protests elsewhere seem more marginal/much less mainstream in nature.

It would be interesting to know how reliable the claim in the first link of impending compulsory vaccination in Austria is.

It is hard however to think other than that those pushing the global vaccine agenda have decided to double down yet again. The narrative is leaking like a sieve, so it's probably sh** or bust time for them - but it's hard to estimate what it's going to take to trigger serious mass resistance from populations around the world too.

The rapidly increasing case numbers in places with very high vaccination rates make sense, but the agenda will no doubt try to blame the unvaccinated.

Here in Ireland our ex head of government (ex Taoiseach/Prime Minister and now Tanaiste) has perhaps not coincidentally just done an interview with CNN
where he claims that the unvaccinated '5%' (could be far higher than is the likely reality, but even so that's not very many to threaten an almost entireoly vaccinated population, is it????) are causing most of the problems (also ????) - a story not easily swallowed by anybody living here/looking at the data in Ireland never mind the likes of Israel and Singapore/the virology and epidemiology or even thinking a little about how the goal posts have been moved/the narrative has become progressively less credible over the past two years.

That they should interview him, and that he is positioned as yet another bright young leader (class of 2018 reportedly in this case) in the Macron/Trudeau mould (Blair was perhaps a prototype) suggests strongly who he is batting for: Leo Varadkar Makes 'Most Promising Business Leaders' Under 40 List

His profile of course fits perfectly: Four Leaders to Be Inducted Into LGBTQ Victory Hall of Fame - LGBTQ Victory Institute

His party has meanwhile just had the leadership of a local youth branch of his party resign in protest saying (as many argue) that 'his position had become 'untenable due to to an ongoing Garda (police) investigation' into the leaking of information regarding sensitive commercial public negotiations to a friend. The party reportedly rather than engaging constructively shut the branch down within 24hrs.

There are strong signs also that he is not much supported by the ordinary membership of his party, and that both his and the other coalition government party (they together are the two by now very jaded parties that have mostly shared government from the foundation of the state) face a primarily virus/vaccine related crisis of public loss of confidence and loss of support.

Some suggest that he's angling for a career beyond Irish politics somewhere like the EU Commission.

People here initially and mostly unthinkingly bought the virus and vaccination narratives, but gut feeling and everyday feedback suggest that the government has by now lost at least a large chunk of the population. The vaccine uptake was initially high, but reports suggest that demand for the top ups has collapsed - understandably in view of the vaccine injury statistics and their clearly minimal effectiveness.

Quite a few seem angry that they took the vaccines.

The health system has it's reported said that they are seeing 25-50% no shows for vaccine top up appointments. There seem likely to be many more that are not interested at all.

The virus, case number and vaccine related data have been suspicious from the start anyway, perhaps massively over reporting the virus risk, case and vaccination rates and vaccine risks and benefits.

What has become clear is that there is a sizeable and very vocal bloc in Ireland that has decided that the emperor has no clothes. These days very time a Minister, other politician, member of the 'health service' or of the group 'advising' the government or even media figure trots out the propaganda on social media or wherever they get hit with page after page of derisory responses.

Many quote previous statements and published data which prove contradictions and U turns, not to mention the huge spike in nursing home deaths since the top ups arrived.

The righteous believers in authority who previously ruled on social media have largely disappeared, or are at least keeping their heads down.

It's encouaraging actually in that people here have not historically been data oriented, but it's also going to be interesting to see where it all goes in the coming months.

The other development is that the local media which as globally have so far been almost 100% on narrative (even cheer leading in some cases the demonisation and marginalisation of the unvaccinated) are in the odd case starting to be a little less so - although that is likely as much about positioning in case the wind turns as anything else...

No good news again: Excerpts from an articel of the "Kleine Zeitung", Graz

Mückstein (Minister of health) apologizes, lockdown and mandatory vaccination fixed

On Monday, a three-week lockdown goes into effect across Austria. From February 1, 2022, compulsory vaccination will apply. Schools will remain open after all. After Dec. 12, the lockdown remains in place for the unvaccinated.
(...)
THE MOST IMPORTANT AT A GLANCE
The lockdown will begin Monday, Nov. 22, 2021, and will be in effect for 10 days as a first step, with the option to extend for an additional 10 days. After Dec. 12, the lockdown will remain in place for the unvaccinated.
Schools are now to remain open after all, but children can stay at home and will be provided with materials.
Mandatory vaccination will apply from February 1, 2022.
The third prick will be possible throughout the country after only four months.
Mandatory masks from Monday in all indoor
Home office is recommended
(...)
Regarding the compulsory vaccination, the minister stated that, according to experts, it was constitutional and that it was now being examined. Mückstein did not want to provide any information on details of possible sanctions.

End of article.

A posting from fb

When asked what I would do personally if the obligation or compulsion came:
Sit out. Don't go - until it's constitutionally clarified. In the worst case, quit (and for the time being looking for some other job, as a delivery driver, or the post office is looking for people, there are enough vacancies on the market ...).
The lawyers are not sure, opinions differ because of the unprovable harmlessness of the preparation. Accept a fine and not pay it in (otherwise it is an admission of guilt). Sufficient lawyers and MFG*)s are already working to bring this law down at the Constitutional Court - should it go through at all. It is not a long tried, "normal" or "usual" I., but a completely new, untested preparation without 10 years of testing, only with emergency approval, with a completely unknown long-term effect. Will boil down to a matter of definition. Today health workers have faced many threats of strikes and layoffs if this coercive measure occurs. If there are complications or damage after an injection, the Republic is liable if this has been ordered by law. (My mother, for example, has been paralyzed on one side since she was I. in the spring.)

End of posting.

*) MFG is a new party in Austria. Menschen, Freiheit, Grundgesetz = People, freedom, constitution
In German MFG is also an abbreviation of Mit Freundlichen Grüßen = With kind regards.

This party was founded last year and their aims are:

“In Austria's political spectrum, there is a lack of force that advocates democracy and fundamental rights, promotes scientific discourse and freedom of expression.
That is why we founded this party in order to be able to counterbalance the excessive, harmful, one-sided, illegal and scientific offensive measures. " Our goal is to restore our fundamental rights and our battered democracy.

They got 6% at the country elections in Linz in September 2021, which is enorm due to the fact that this party was founded in February 2021. They are reliable persons, as far as I see, one a doctor, another one a lawyer who was fighting the restrictions from the beginning and also helping people to fight against penaltys as well supporting parents with homeschooling etc..

Personally I think if the government will bring this vaccination to be mandatory it might easily come to a civl war. In combination with a blackout there will be chaos total. So I dont know - up to now I cannot imagine them doing this and I think a lot of it is threatening. But maybe this is only wishful thinking . .

As a matter of interest I wonder where forced vaccination stands in a "soul" situation. If we have been forced (physically forced presumably) to take the evil into our bodies but in no way consent. I wonder what the ramifications of that would be.
I think that a lot of the danger of the effects of the vaccination are to those who willingly get the vaccine because they believe it's a good thing, don't believe any of the multitudes of studies that are being done by real researchers, scientists and doctors, not caring about what they have heard about horrible side-effects and just want to be able to do things they used to be able to do, etc.

Someone who is forced into getting the vaccine against their will; whether it is because they have to support their family and don't want their family to be destitute, or because they are forcibly made to do it, they are doing so under duress; they know it's not a good thing, that it's a scam but have no other recourse. These people usually have read about health protocols that they can do to negate much of the danger of these jabs.

So, overall, I think that on a soul level, they will be okay, as they will be overall. They know what to do to mitigate the problems to the best of their ability. They've read the information, done the research, they are informed and have let the Universe know that they are doing this under duress, they know it is all a scam, but have no choice.

Some may say, and have said in other boards, that they think these people should hold out. But when people's children and loved ones are going to go hungry, have to live in poverty because there is no money coming in to feed and house them, I strongly disagree that they should hold out and let their children starve. They know, and the Universe knows, that they don't believe in this plandemic.

fwiw

The guy who posted it is normally right and it might help to see the situation now from another point of view.

---------
Friday
Government announces lockdown for all and wants mandatory vaccinations
My insider has called again.
And what I have already written here and suspected, will actually come.
On Friday the worst government of all time will announce the lockdown number 5 for all Austrians - vaccinated and unvaccinated from Monday 22.11. 10 days or 14 days it should last, including nightly curfews and closing of the gastronomy.
And so that there is no general uprising, the government will announce on Friday , it would introduce a mandatory vaccination against Covid .
Postscript - WANTED .

All, without exception, all members of the government, the sovereigns and the experts are fully aware that compulsory vaccination
- violates the constitution
- violates the European principles
- the Council of Europe has forbidden it
- it would be only with force convertible sore in force would end
But you all do not give a damn.

You know, if you do not succeed to stir up the people against each other, then your own political end is sealed.
If you can't stir up radical vaccineTaliban against the unvaccinated, if you don't give the media scum the agitation and division they can get off on, if you can't provoke the unvaccinated into angry protests - then it's the government's neck on the line , then it's over before Christmas.
So hatred and division will be sown again the mediaBirds will make sure that people argue about compulsory vaccination instead of being rightly outraged about the lockdown.
For at least two weeks the discussion will rage, the lockdown of incompetence will pass, the Fourth Wave will pass on its own like all before it and the numbers will go down.
The exhausted population will take refuge in a Christmas coma, no one will want to hear from Covid and politics until Christmas and New Year's Eve and these incompetent deadbeats will save themselves into the New Year.
In February, four drugs are on the market, Valneva will be delivered, a large part of the population will be immune and the vaccination requirement for all will have been forgotten.
And then hope for the short-term memory of the voters for the new elections in the spring of 2022.
That is the plan.
Let the Games begin.
Ps my source was already right last time.
--------

It is hard however to think other than that those pushing the global vaccine agenda have decided to double down yet again. The narrative is leaking like a sieve, so it's probably sh** or bust time for them - but it's hard to estimate what it's going to take to trigger serious mass resistance from populations around the world too.

Yes, they definitely seem to be in panic "all-in" mode. Here in France they are pushing forced vaccination as well, on the radio they bring on people demanding it etc. But if they rush things, they might shoot themselves in the foot.

Some may say, and have said in other boards, that they think these people should hold out. But when people's children and loved ones are going to go hungry, have to live in poverty because there is no money coming in to feed and house them, I strongly disagree that they should hold out and let their children starve. They know, and the Universe knows, that they don't believe in this plandemic.

Yeah, as discussed elsewhere, I think this is an individual decision that depends on the specific circumstances. As a general rule, I think it's a good idea to "hold out" if feasible, and at least make the bureaucracy work to "get ya" - a lot of it is a bluff as we know. But even this depends on the specific situation, and there might be more important factors to consider.

I just saw this video on fb - thank you Paris! It makes me cry! 😍 I never thought I would live in a country like Austria is now! And being so much touched by the support of people from other countries.

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

If you can't stir up radical vaccineTaliban against the unvaccinated, if you don't give the media scum the agitation and division they can get off on, if you can't provoke the unvaccinated into angry protests - then it's the government's neck on the line , then it's over before Christmas.
So hatred and division will be sown again the mediaBirds will make sure that people argue about compulsory vaccination instead of being rightly outraged about the lockdown.

This in many ways is perhaps the test facing humanity in general at this time.

We if we sit on our collective a**es face a slide into an IT enabled and micro-controlled authoritarian dystopia.

If we on the other hand resort to street violence and in fighting between the pro and anti factions we fail to focus our energies/response - and hand those hell bent on clinging to power the excuse they need to justify the use of overwhelming force/unleash the state 'security' apparatus against the population.

Which I guess is why the support of the police and the army unions in Austria for the protests may have the potential to be very significant. A lot depends I suppose on whether they will hold fast, on whether they can be persuaded back into line..

This in many ways is perhaps the test facing humanity in general at this time.

We if we sit on our collective a**es face a slide into an IT enabled and micro-controlled authoritarian dystopia.

If we on the other hand resort to street violence and in fighting between the pro and anti factions we fail to focus our energies/response - and hand those hell bent on clinging to power the excuse they need to justify the use of overwhelming force/unleash the state 'security' apparatus against the population.

Which I guess is why the support of the police and the army unions in Austria for the protests may have the potential to be very significant. A lot depends I suppose on whether they will hold fast, on whether they can be persuaded back into line..
Generally I think that one has to do what he thinks best for him or her. If you feel it is good for you to join the demonstration then do it. If you feel it is better to stay at home and do some other things that are good for you than this is an option, too.

At the moment for me I think it is good not to get emotionally touched by all this too much. And put my energies on the good sides and people that are rising, too. Not always possible, but . . .

I forgot to translate:
Exclusive video message by Prof. Bakhdi calls for demonstration in Vienna
We have just received an exclusive video message from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi: "It doesn't matter whether you believe in a pandemic or a delusion, whether you are vaccinated or not. Austrians stand up and take back your democracy. Take back your freedom before it is finally too late!"

Back
Top Bottom