Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

11 terrorists with links to Al Qaeda being questioned over vanished jet

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-11-3493814

The suspects are said to be members of a violent new terror group said to be planning bomb attacks in Muslim countries

Anthony said:
11 terrorists with links to Al Qaeda being questioned over vanished jet

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-11-3493814

The suspects are said to be members of a violent new terror group said to be planning bomb attacks in Muslim countries

Are they talking about the IDF? I wouldn't call it a "new" terror group :rolleyes:

Sorry, it's hard to be serious with the claims of this article.

In a dramatic development, investigators, including the FBI and MI6, asked for the militants, who are aged from 22 to 55, to be interrogated.

They include students, odd-job workers, a young widow and business professionals, to be questioned intensively about Flight MH370.

Yes, this group of 11 widows, workers, students and professionals, have been keeping Flight MH370 disappeared from under everyone's nose :rolleyes:

The Malaysian police response to these "news" is very British:

_http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2014/05/04/Eleven-Al-Qaeda-links-arrested-in-MH370-probe.html
Malaysian police on Sunday rejected a British report linking the missing Malaysian flight with al-Qaeda, described it as “rubbish.”

Irregularities alleged radio communications of flight MH370
The radio is in English, but the documentary is in French ... surprising

Here's forensics expert in audio, radio communications Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 made ​​public this May 1, 2014 by the Government of Malaysia.

According to him, the deliberate alterations took place, here's proof:Here's forensics expert in audio, radio communications Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 made ​​public this May 1, 2014 by the Government of Malaysia.

According to him, the deliberate alterations took place, here's proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZjpaTWNIr8&hd=1

It was reported yesterday that the satellite tracking data related to flight MH370 is being reexamined. Apparently this reexamination is being conducted due to the embarrassment of having spent weeks looking for evidence of a crash in the southern Indian Ocean without finding anything. It could be a sincere effort, or just a continuation of a cover-up, at this point it's impossible to tell, but stay tuned.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/05/mh370-data-rechecked-ocean-search-widened

Given reports of a low-flying jet over the Maldives at the time, I believe Diego Garcia is a good bet.

I think a wormhole or something is the best bet; any other group that would plan and carry out something like this would have a story prepared. That nobody did tells us they were caught napping.

Reactions: Ca.
Another story is out:

The Latest Flight MH-370 Shocker: A Two-Ton Cargo Mystery

_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-05/latest-flight-mh-370-shocker-two-ton-cargo-mystery

The Taliban twist...

From a source in Israel via England...

Something to think about. This has never happened to a new and special type of aircraft before.

As the Americans are withdrawing from Afghanistan; one of their command and control systems (used for controlling pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Taliban when an American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill-top bases. The Taliban ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Taliban wants is money. They want to sell the system to the Russians or the Chinese. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine, if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014 the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans have engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it would be safer to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours and the Americans will not hijack or harm a civilian airliner. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There were 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who were familiar with Boeing aircraft operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

MH370 was about to leave Malaysian air space and report in to Vietnamese air control when an American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane lost altitude momentarily.

How can the AWAC do it? Remember 911 incident? After the 911 incident all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with a remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing aircraft can be remote controlled by a ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication systems, changed course and flew westwards. They dared not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellites.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radar actually detected the unidentified aircraft but none reacted professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and landed at the Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refueled and continued its flight to Diego Garcia, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced by natural means, lack of oxygen. MH370 with dead passengers took off again using remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean to make it look that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed.

The Americans have put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort to the South China Sea while the plane made its way to the Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statements and evidence to confuse everyone.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This shows that China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly for the high value cargo and the 8 defense scientists.

So basically they made a big announcement that the plane has crashed and as of now did not even bother to come up with any kind of hard data that proofs it? Do I get that right?

No debris, no hard flight track data etc?

How should we or anyone else believe that story, if they do not even provide data that proofs it?
So basically the story that the "plane has crashed and all passengers are dead" is only based on authorities telling us that this is the case and nothing more as of yet?

It still sounds like another story that someone, somewhere in the ptb is in charge and that all things are under control somehow even if the rest of the world remains on a need to know basis because they choose it that way.
I propose that 'they' are not in charge directly as they claim but are still good at coming up with bs stories that some or many will accept. As is, the whole story has already become insignificant in the MSM and other lies are taking its place.

Surely if this story were true there would have been an attempt to make the crashed plane easy to find, not impossible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617647/British-marine-archaeologist-claims-flight-MH370-3-000-miles-search-zone-spotting-debris-painted-colours-Malaysia-Airlines.html

As it happens, this man is my neighbour. He came round yesterday and showed us this article in which he claims to have found debris in the South China Sea. My knowledge in this field is very limited but I am very skeptical about being able to positively identify anything from the pictures shown. We are in agreement that the search area that has been the main focus recently has identified nothing but debris from other sources. What it most confusing me at the moment are the reports that a signal from the black box had been positively identified in this area.

He also seems convinced that Boeing is behind a coverup because the flight exploded in midair due to a known technical fault, this event was witnessed by a New Zealand oil rig worker.

More speculation:
_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-was-shot-down-in-military-training-exercise-claims-first-book-released-about-lost-jet-9391964.html

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was ‘shot down in military training exercise’ claims first book released about lost jet

Book written by London-based journalist and author suggests families will ‘almost certainly’ never know what happened

The missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was shot down during a joint Thai-US military training exercise and then the subject of an elaborate international cover-up – according to a book released about the lost plane that has caused anger among the relatives of those on board.

Tomorrow, just 71 days after the Boeing 777 vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Flight MH370: The Mystery will go on sale in Australia, the Sun-Herald reported.

It has been written by the Anglo-American journalist and author Nigel Cawthorne, who describes his London-based home as a “book-writing factory” and is most famous for his Sex Lives series of “salacious tales” about the rich and famous.

Cawthorne introduces his book by claiming that the families of MH370’s passengers will “almost certainly” never be sure what happened to their loved ones.

But he goes on to support one theory, based on the eye-witness testimony of New Zealand oil rig worker Mike McKay, that the plane was shot down shortly after it stopped communicating with air traffic controllers.

At the time there was a series of war games taking place in the South China Sea involving Thailand, the US and personnel from China, Japan, Indonesia and others, and Cawthorne has linked this to Mr McKay’s claims to have seen a burning plane going down in the Gulf of Thailand.

“The drill was to involve mock warfare on land, in water and in the air, and would include live-fire exercises,'' Cawthorne said.

“Say a participant accidentally shot down Flight MH370. Such things do happen. No one wants another Lockerbie [Pan Am flight 103 by terrorists in 1988 allegedly in retaliation for a US Navy strike on an Iranian commercial jet six months earlier], so those involved would have every reason to keep quiet about it.”

Cawthorne then suggests that “another black box” could have been dropped off the coast of Australia to divert the efforts of search teams. “After all, no wreckage has been found in the south Indian Ocean, which in itself is suspicious,” he wrote.

Irene Burrows, whose son and daughter-in-law were passengers on board MH370 when it disappeared, told the Sun-Herald of her anger at the book’s release.

“Nobody knows what happened so why would anyone want to put out a book at this stage?” she said.

“There's absolutely no answers. It's devastating for the families. It's 10 weeks tomorrow and there's nothing.”

The release of Cawthorne’s book came as Rupesh Paul promoted a film to be made about the missing plane, entitled The Vanishing Act, at the Cannes Film Festival.

Though associate director Sritama Dutta said the film had “no similarities” to MH370 because the “true facts keep changing every day”, a trailer posted to YouTube yesterday and promotional posters suggest it reveals “the untold story” of the Malaysia Airlines flight.

Paul told Variety he plans to release the film worldwide in September. In March, an Australian film called Deep Water was shelved because it contained “uncomfortable similarities” to the disappearance of MH370.

(Found this interesting in the "Comment" section)

Iran Air Flight 655 was an Iran Air civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai that was shot down by the US Navy missile cruiser USS Vincennes on 3 July 1988. The attack took place in Iranian airspace, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, and on the flight's usual flight path. The aircraft, an Airbus A303, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the USS Vincennes. All 290 on board, including 66 children and 16 crew, died.

FWIW, I recently talked to a Malaysian involved in the aviation industry, who said that most other aviators he has talked to locally think that the plane landed on a military base in Malaysia, and that the main reason would be something in the cargo. I showed him the transcript from the C's session describing the space/time lock, but he couldn't imagine what that would look like, so didn't want to consider it an option.

foofighter said:
FWIW, I recently talked to a Malaysian involved in the aviation industry, who said that most other aviators he has talked to locally think that the plane landed on a military base in Malaysia, and that the main reason would be something in the cargo. I showed him the transcript from the C's session describing the space/time lock, but he couldn't imagine what that would look like, so didn't want to consider it an option.

Well, since he couldn't imagine that, he obviously has to create a narrative for himself (as so many do) that explains it in mundane terms.

Laura said:
foofighter said:

Well, since he couldn't imagine that, he obviously has to create a narrative for himself (as so many do) that explains it in mundane terms.
Absolutely. I can't say I can imagine how it would work either, much less as a natural phenomenon (as opposed to a forced Philadelphia experiment style thing), but looking at the list of disappeared airplanes on Wikipedia it seems to have happened quite a number of times. Anyway, I didn't push it much after that. But it was interesting to hear what the local aviators think about it. They don't believe the official story, that's for sure.

foofighter said:
Laura said:
foofighter said:

Absolutely. I can't say I can imagine how it would work either, much less as a natural phenomenon (as opposed to a forced Philadelphia experiment style thing), but looking at the list of disappeared airplanes on Wikipedia it seems to have happened quite a number of times. Anyway, I didn't push it much after that. But it was interesting to hear what the local aviators think about it. They don't believe the official story, that's for sure.
I guess our local aviators don't read much science fiction! Then again, this is Malaysia - space/time on its own is a foreign concept to too many, let alone space/time lock, and a well thereof!

Back
Top Bottom