Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

When people go missing, such as this, my heart goes out to the families remaining who have been sidelined and lied to so many times by the authorities. They have been put through a tormenting ordeal for weeks, their own personal hells with each drop of disinformation and false hopes - and they are rightfully angry.

If for some reason 370 could follow a tendril into our time back to its own place, I hope it may land in Russia. The Western PTB so fear something not of their minds, that they would ensure the plane would never see the light of day, osit.

Percival - from a few pages back said:
The ptb in this world have infringed, or rather, flagrantly violated, the essence and letter of every free will law or rule there is, and they continue to push the boundaries in that respect. Thankfully, there seems to be a "higher power" or "law" that will respond in a very 'natural' way when they get a little too big for their britches, and it seems that the result would not be positive for them and their plan to keep humanity ignorant and unaware.

It's an interesting idea, because the whole theory of life as it is and always has been on 3D planet earth is that it is through suffering, mostly, that human beings learn the truth. Most of that suffering is a product of someone infringing someone elses free will, like someone attempting to impose their will on another in some way. There is a lot of scope for that to happen on a relatively small scale on this planet, but if it gets to a point where the free will of a large number of people, or humanity as a whole, is being abrogated, then there seems to be a natural response from the 'universe' that seeks to balance it out.

So if we consider that, at the deepest level, the goal of the ptb (here and elsewhere) is to prevent humanity from evolving, and true evolution for human beings is an understanding of the true nature of reality and "hyperdimensions" then if the ptb go too far in their suppression of that evolutionary potential, what they risk provoking is a sudden and dramatic unveiling of that very same hidden truth for all the world to see!

Gotta be really careful when playing that particular game, it seems it can very easily all go spectacularly wrong...even at the very last minute.

Well said.

Yeah, it's really getting interesting when PTB are constantly on the verge of triggering a revealing of what they've been taking painstaking steps to conceal. Very interesting and exciting times we're living in.

Lilou said:
Kisito said:
This is only my opinion and I hesitated before posting, not because of the content, but not to appear presumptuous. On the contrary I feel small among you, and that is always with pleasure that I accept your criticism. That is, the day before the disappearance of flight MH370, I dreamed that I was on holiday between sea and forest. I saw a plane flying very low. I was afraid because I did not know where he was going attérir. There was no airstrip. I thought he was going to crash.
That is quite a coincidence, dreaming of a plane flying low, then waking to hear the news of the missing flight!

[quote author= Kisito]
The next day after hearing the news of the disappearance, I asked my pendulum. He told me expand dimension, dimensional reduced! Today I again asked what had happened. The pendulum has answered me, Chairman, Presidium (Board of Soviets Council), presumption peninsula, press! In what order I do not know. I asked where the passengers were, I was told, they were rehabilitated. Some reincarnated reincorporated, reinstalled, back, others will have repercussions, and reject others rejoice.

Your pendulum gave some interesting answers too. How exactly do you "ask" your pendulum? What is your method? And how does it give you answers? Are you using a board? And who is "he" giving you answers? I'm curious, as pendulums and dousing rods interest me a great deal. How long have you been practicing with the pendulum?
[/quote]I practice the pendulum for 5 years. I distinguish between human spirit and human soul. The human mind is limited in time. To change it embodies multiple body at different times, the human soul includes all the spirits that will evolve in the same karma, it is timeless. It evolves at its discretion in the future or in the past. She becomes aware of all the spirits at the same time. The spirits of the same karma can free the soul to dust ignorance. For this reason I find the higher the spirit soul. It is for this reason that I prefer interviewed souls and preferably one in whom I trust, including my own. Then the pendulum shows me a page of the dictionary. The words I found on the page are often chronological. But this is my interpretation.

lightinthedistance said:
loreta said:
Laura said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:
Ground Hog Day would probably describe what goes on with the passengers.

Good grief, what a predicament for those people. I hope and pray for them.

Well, in a certain sense, we are all doing "Ground Hog Day" if we reincarnate and do the same stuff over and over again.

I was thinking about this, how this situation of the passengers are symbolic of our lives, the existence if they are in this situation. There is even a theory named "the eternal return". I don't know much about it but it seems that everything, at the end of the times, start again and repeat again everything without any change.

i think it was the German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, who came upon the idea of eternal recurrance. Here is an article i came upon not long ago which briefly described this idea. A fascinating quote from the article:

"Far from some Machiavellian figure, Nietzsche was most troubled by the problem of human suffering, which I think he rightly saw as the central question from which the great religions emerged. Through poor translations and tragic appropriations by racist thugs like the Nazis, Nietzsche acquired a reputation as a philosopher of cruelty and tyranny, his übermensch or superman popularly depicted as a muscular fascist, lording it over the masses. In reality, however, Nietzsche was a very gentle, considerate, even timid man, so shy that he had to ask a friend to propose marriage for him to the woman he loved (not surprisingly, she declined). In fact, Nietzsche was burdened with an almost morbid sensitivity to suffering, whether human or animal. This fact is enshrined in a famous story of his final collapse, which occurred when he was already suffering from what scholars suppose was late-stage syphilis. In this story, Nietzsche saw a coachman whipping a horse. Tears in his eyes, he threw his arms around the neck of the poor creature, trying to comfort it. He then fell to the ground and when he awoke was no longer sane.

[...] Nietzsche didn’t believe in an afterlife in any form, and especially not the heaven of the hypocritical Christianity he attacked in one of his last books, The Antichrist. He did, though, have a powerful appreciation of the meaning and beauty of this life, a poignant, almost mystical sense of the value of our present world, an insight into its drama and mystery that most of us lack. In fact, Nietzsche believed that all ideas about an afterlife were really the product of an inability to face the uncertainty and sometimes terrifying facts of this life; they were, he felt, a kind of slander against life, a rejection of what, to him, was precious and almost painfully valuable. Rather than accept the conditions of life – which include pain, suffering, and tragedy along with beauty – and make something of it, Nietzsche believed that many preferred to consider it worthless, when compared to an ideal “other” world that we would enter after death. In many ways, ideas about an afterlife were, to him, a kind of sour grapes."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/have-you-been-here-before

Here is another look at 'time' from another controversial writer:

"This is a disturbing new view but oddly enough it coincides with my dream experiences, my precognition of events moving this way from the future; I feel them inexorably approaching, not generated from the present, but somehow already there but not yet visible. If they are somehow “there” already, and we encounter them successively (the Minkowski block universe; events are all already there but we have to encounter them successively), then this view might be a correct view of time and causality.

[...] Phil suggested that the basic premise of his short story Adjustment Team – that there exists a way in which the past can be “adjusted” to change the present – may be another of his fictionalised accounts of something that really takes place.

[...] The universe is an information retrieval system; which is to say, everything that has ever happened, ever been, each arrangement and detail – all are stored in the present moment as information; what we lack is the access or entry mechanism to this stored information… where the past of each object – all its prior manifestations along the Form axis – this is all stored in the present object and can be retrieved."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/a-life-of-philip-k-dick-the-man-who-remembered-the-future

Sorry to digress from the topic at hand. loreta's thoughts there just reminded me of these two articles i'd read. I'm still new here so please kindly forgive me if i'd only added noise to this forum.

I think what you say is very interesting. I never read Nietzsche but maybe one day I will read it. About the philosophy of the eternal return Milan Kundera also talks about it in his book The Unbearable Lightness of Being. And his novel is a very pessimistic story, by the way.

Philosophical underpinnings[edit]

Challenging Friedrich Nietzsche’s concept of eternal recurrence (the idea that the universe and its events have already occurred and will recur ad infinitum), the story’s thematic meditations posit the alternative: that each person has only one life to live and that which occurs in life occurs only once and never again — thus the “lightness” of being. In contrast, the concept of eternal recurrence imposes a “heaviness” on our lives and on the decisions we make (to borrow from Nietzsche's metaphor, it gives them "weight".) Nietzsche believed this heaviness could be either a tremendous burden or great benefit depending on the individual's perspective.

(...)

I think we will never see again this airplane. It is sad, for the victims and also for the families. The PTB will never accept the "return" of this airplane that it is no more a subject of interest. Very soon people will forget this story, like others, like everything. I think so.

Palinurus said:
Oxajil said:
I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

This subject was amply discussed in this topic: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points , and notably in this post a grid system is mentioned that includes the region(s) in which people are searching now, derived from here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

Hope this helps a bit. :)

In the last link that Palinurus listed, you'll notice that Kiev, in Ukraine (of the former Soviet Union)(51.6N/31.2E) and Himalayas/China (31.72N/103.2E) are listed as Positive Vortices. Both Ukraine and China in the general area of the disappearing Malaysia Flight.

The actual vortex in China is at 32N/103E, Chengtu, China. Just N.E. of it are the China Pyramids at Xi'an (Sian/Hsian)

Crimea is also a site with numerious Pyramids.
_http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/pages/european-pyramids/ukraine/crimea.php

There are said to exist 37 pyramids on the Crimean peninsula down southeast along the coast line. 7 underground pyramids - as claimed - were found by Dr.Gokh near Sebastopol (lat.44°36'14'' N/33°33' E).

More than 20 commissions, including international ones, have visited the place recently. The majority of scientists consider that underground pyramids of Sebastopol confirm the guess of American scientists about that 65 million years ago an ancient civilization died out because of fall of giant meteorite.

Map of Crimea with the supposed underground pyramids south of Sebastopol

A possible connection to the Ring of Brogdar/Scotland is claimed by Graham Hancock

(As a side note: Coordinates of Bosnian Pyramids lat=43.9800731058, lon=18.1793241944 in Yugoslavia that U.S./U.K./NATO bombed 15 years ago.)

In Earth's Grid System, Becker-Hagens, Ley Lines, Hartmann Net and Curry Lines, _http://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html

We see Dr. Lefors Clark's bow-shaped "diamagnetic energy vortex" shaping the land in a smooth curve. We can also see the same curving formation created by the east coast of India and the west coast of the China / Korea / Vietnam area of Asia. This vortex is balanced between points 24 and 13. We remind ourselves that these smooth curves illustrate the spiraling nature of the superstrings that make up these geometric energy fields, here expressed as spiraling lines of magnetic force.

According to Dr. Clark, the point at the center of the "bowtie" becomes a magnetic null zone of zero gravity when appropriately triggered by the right geometric positions of the Sun, Moon and Planets to the Earth. In those moments of conjunction, there is a "hyperdimensional bleed-through," and we then get time dilations.

The next three pictures, showing the circular grid energy formations surrounding the east coast of China and surrounding area:

In picture number 1, we have our straight grid map of China for comparison. Picture 2 has three circular vortexes in it. We have already discussed the bottom left vortex in India and China. Then, the center vortex shapes the East Coast of China, based off of and emanating from point 13. The uppermost and largest vortex in Picture 2 shapes the entire Japanese and Russian archipelago, and is centered in and emanating from point 4.

In picture number 3 we have a vortex centered in Sanderson's "vile vortex" near Japan, the "Devil's Sea," here listed as point 14. This vortex is "equalized" by points 25 and 26, both of which are equidistant from the edge of the circle. And obviously, Indonesia precisely traces the bottom left of the circle itself. This is obviously a very strong vortex to be able to shape the land of Indonesia from where it stands, according to Becker and Hagens.

Two Planetary Alignments were noted prior to the Malaysia Flight 370 disappearance on Saturday March 8th.
_ http://solarwatcher.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=25&Itemid=48

Planetary Alignment/Earthquake Watch March 2-4, 2014
Two very strong Planetary Alignments (Venus-Sun-Uranus on March 2), (Mars-Venus-Mercury on March 4) combined Lunar alignments March 3&4 with Uranus and Mars may indicate a potential for an earthquake to be registered at high latitudes between 7.2- 7.5 Magnitude during this watch period. Forecast for April: Two strong Planetary Alignments (Mars-Earth-Mercury on April 15-16) and (Mars-Earth-Uranus on April 21-23).

The general area where the Malaysia Flight disappeared, has many anomalies including energy vortices and a Fault Line in the Andaman Sea, plus possible Planet configurations that made conditions for an Interdimensional Riff in the fabric of time/space - possible?

Oxajil said:
I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

The odd thing is that the plane wasn't supposed to go where it went, but deliberately turned around to fly to a region that's more prone to bleedthroughs? :huh:

The DailyMail is running the pilot suicide theory/smokescreen again. Or maybe it isn't a smokescreen with all these suicides in the air?

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2588109/How-got-After-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-said-crashed-Indian-Ocean-look-ended-far-course.html

Was it SUICIDE? Industry expert says pilot took Malaysian plane to 43,000ft and caused oxygen to run out

Plane used on flight has maximum service ceiling of 43,100ft
Pilots can manually lower the cabin pressure using a cockpit switch
At 43,000ft or above hypoxia, or lack of oxygen, would quickly set in
Oxygen masks not enough to keep passengers conscious

Minas Tirith said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2588109/How-got-After-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-said-crashed-Indian-Ocean-look-ended-far-course.html

Was it SUICIDE? Industry expert says pilot took Malaysian plane to 43,000ft and caused oxygen to run out

Plane used on flight has maximum service ceiling of 43,100ft
Pilots can manually lower the cabin pressure using a cockpit switch
At 43,000ft or above hypoxia, or lack of oxygen, would quickly set in
Oxygen masks not enough to keep passengers conscious

I think, here is to much of the speculation. Just imagine pilots are seeing something big, unimaginable big and desperately try to fly over it, wouldn't they try to fly as high as possible, to get out of this place?

Angelburst, nice article on vortices... Have you noticed if you run that vertical line cutting through Angkor Wat, it aligns with MH370's last point of contact in the gulf of Thailand? Hmm.. Coincidence?

Here i am with jet another confusing calculation:

If somebody wanted to hijack airplane to commit false flag attack it would be impossible to carry it out with hijacked plane even after disappearing from civil radars due to all that unknown military&co super-high satellite technology. But hijacked flight 370 could be used as decoy for that super surveillance systems to focus on it, while using a duplicate (In Israel?) for doing the main task - and supposedly some flight of that sort was disrupted by Dutch AF according to VT.

Uh this is snaggy - i am going to burn a ciggy and reckon if closing the embassies has to do something with... :cool2:

The search for the plane continues in the Indian ocean as this update describes:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90046&sitesection=dailycaller&VID=25762979

Chinese, Australian and Malaysian officials all appear to be involved in this search as they drop markers where they think they have spotted debris while the family members stand by waiting.

Assuming there is nothing for them to find, how does this scenario play out? Are many/most of the parties to this search sincere individuals who cannot be dissuaded by TPTB to give up and leave it alone? When they find nothing does the story continue only for the family members and those digging enough to follow it closely? Or is there a plan to make use of this event by writing another ending, provided the universe doesn't come up with an ending too public to ignore?

Cubbie said:
Angelburst, nice article on vortices... Have you noticed if you run that vertical line cutting through Angkor Wat, it aligns with MH370's last point of contact in the gulf of Thailand? Hmm.. Coincidence?

Interesting that you mentioned Angkor Wat, Cubbie. It's considered by many - as a sacred place and one of it's many functions "was to architecturally mirror the heavens in order to assist in the harmonization of the earth and the stars. Both the layout of the Angkor temples and the iconographic nature of much its sculpture, particularly the asuras (‘demons’) and devas (‘deities’) are also intended to indicate the celestial phenomenon of the precession of the equinoxes and the slow transition from one astrological age to another."

_http://sacredsites.com/asia/cambodia/angkor_wat.html

Using computer simulations, it has been shown that the ground plan of the Angkor complex – the terrestrial placement of its principal temples - mirrors the stars in the constellation of Draco at the time of spring equinox in 10,500 BC.

The words, "Spring Equinox" are of interest, in light of the Malaysia Flight disappearance of March 7-8, as our current calendar reflects March 20th - 12-13 days later. Silly question but I wonder where "the placement of the stars in the constellation of Draco" were located at the time of the Malaysia airplane disappearance and if there's a correlation between "equinox's and atmosphereic riffs/portals?"

Don't you thing this could involve the lizzies? I would opt for a collective rapt. This is a unique opportunity for them to get 300+ people.

Just posting here for ref. this should go directly to the crazy conspiracy theory bin. The claim that the "hostage" pulled the phone from his derriere is fitting though since, IMO, Jim Stone got this story from the same location on his own person.

Source: JimStoneFreelance

_http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/phillipwood.html

Rush Update: The story below is now confirmed 100 percent true.

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it’s real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it’s authenticity. I don’t know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.

The picture posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.

Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

Dear Arm Forces: The game is over. Return Flight 370 to Malaysia Airline, Return the people to their families, AND send Phillip Wood home. You have been BUSTED!

By now, after Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings, whenever you see the "BUSTED" claim on a story you know what territory you are in.

Perceval said:
Just posting here for ref. this should go directly to the crazy conspiracy theory bin. The claim that the "hostage" pulled the phone from his derriere is fitting though since, IMO, Jim Stone got this story from the same location on his own person.
<snip>
By now, after Sandy Hook and the Boston bombings, whenever you see the "BUSTED" claim on a story you know what territory you are in.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Perceval you do have a way with words! And yeah it just makes anyone suggesting a conspiracy to do with anything ever....sound like a total looney thanks to the efforts of disinfo & 'alternate' sites such as the above.

Perceval said:

Source: JimStoneFreelance

_http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/phillipwood.html

Rush Update: The story below is now confirmed 100 percent true.

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it’s real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it’s authenticity. I don’t know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.

The picture posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.

Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

Dear Arm Forces: The game is over. Return Flight 370 to Malaysia Airline, Return the people to their families, AND send Phillip Wood home. You have been BUSTED!

Hmm....I agree that his story and phone had the same origin. For instance exif data manipulation is apparently really easy...especially in python. I mean a quick google will yield tutorials even.

For instance...Here is a project hosted on google's code repository _https://code.google.com/p/pexif/ and another complete with a tutorial on changing any field you'd like _http://tilloy.net/dev/pyexiv2/. Sorry if this is static but his blanket statement on the difficulties of exif data manipulation thus leading to the conclusion that his story is completely legit made for a very easy loose thread to follow...

I think it's desperate measures like this story that speak volumes in favor of a hyper-dimensional cause. Osit.

Back
Top Bottom