Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

Khalsa said:
I think you've made a good point Bear. After the plane's initial disappearance from radar, some or all of the subsequent radar contacts/ EM signals could have been emanating from a "window" that was gradually moving towards the Indian Ocean. Therefore the plane itself wouldn't have flown towards the Indian Ocean, but the window it fell through may have been. Just an idea, fwiw.

Also something in that direction:

Regarding moving west here is what stumbled on me-mind last night: If Boeing was suddenly "frozen in time" - maybe it just stopped/stuck "in one place" but since the Earth is rotating - signals (pings) were showing different locations due to rotating of Earth...It would be interesting to get somehow data on how fast 370 was "moving West" and compare it with the speed of our planet rotation - or if it continue to fly at regular speed take that in account too... Hm our reality is rotating in one space/time 3d set and other, parallel realities, maybe in just a notch shifted in "past or "future. there is an indefinite number of "notches" and so indefinite parallel realities on this very same planet. So windows between realities or dimensions are somehow jumping over those notches/curtains and some very awkward transit is then possible. Or somebody just opened wide that bridge to Akashic records :-[

Why this haste?

Malaysia's prime minister has announced that missing flight MH370 crashed in the southern Indian Ocean.

Najib Razak said this was the conclusion of fresh analysis of satellite data tracking the flight.

Malaysia Airlines had told the families of the 239 people on board, he said.

If someone is in rush, he could slip very easily (or post on wrong thread :-[)... What if Boeing appears somewhere now?

_http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26716572

Please moderators could you move this post of mine to proper thread about flight 370?

Tha and Sorry for:offtopic:

Well it looks like they've finally tired of the charade. The Malaysian government has now said definitively that it crashed in the Southern Indian ocean and there are no survivors. Wreckage may or may not be found, but that's about it. Show's over. I reckon they waited this long to make that statement so they could plausibly claim that enough time has passed for all evidence to have sunk and become irretrievable.

Perceval said:
Well it looks like they've finally tired of the charade. The Malaysian government has now said definitively that it crashed in the Southern Indian ocean and there are no survivors. Wreckage may or may not be found, but that's about it. Show's over. I reckon they waited this long to make that statement so they could plausibly claim that enough time has passed for all evidence to have sunk and become irretrievable.

Hmm...it is terrible how the media is just deceiving people..I just talked to my parents which watched some news on TV saying that the plane was found and that there were no survivors(Romanian news).

As I was going through the list of aerial disappearances on Wikipedia, I came across flight N482U that disappeared "Straits of Malacca c. 20 km off Kuala Selangor, Malayasia en route from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo-Katunayake, Sri Lanka" (13 Feb 1983). It was sort of in the same area of the current missing plane, so I searched further and found this recent article:

Missing flight: Six other planes have disappeared in same area without a trace
_http://newsfirst.lk/english/2014/03/missing-flight-six-planes-disappeared-area-without-trace/25788

I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

Oxajil said:
As I was going through the list of aerial disappearances on Wikipedia, I came across flight N482U that disappeared "Straits of Malacca c. 20 km off Kuala Selangor, Malayasia en route from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo-Katunayake, Sri Lanka" (13 Feb 1983). It was sort of in the same area of the current missing plane, so I searched further and found this recent article:

_http://newsfirst.lk/english/2014/03/missing-flight-six-planes-disappeared-area-without-trace/25788

I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

Thanks for sharing Oxjail. The increase in these incidents is really curious. Perhaps certain areas are prone at certain times, say with higher levels of interaction, or bleedthroughs co-occur with certain events? Strange activities around Mexico and the Bermuda triangle come to mind here.

SMM said:
Oxajil said:

Thanks for sharing Oxjail. The increase in these incidents is really curious. Perhaps certain areas are prone at certain times, say with higher levels of interaction, or bleedthroughs co-occur with certain events? Strange activities around Mexico and the Bermuda triangle come to mind here.
The C's said something about devices (more like giant crystal pyramids) left here by the Atlanteans.
session 941119 said:
Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?
A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.
Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?
A: Example is face.
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?
Q: (L) And then what did they do?
A: Destroyed Atlantis.
Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was destroyed because of the close passage of another body of the solar system?
A: Was damaged but recovered.
Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?
A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.
Q: (L) So, how many separate destructions did Atlantis experience?
A: Three.
Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?
A: Yes. And comets.
Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?
Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?
A: Crystals.
Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?
A: Bermuda triangle.
Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?
A: No.
Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?
A: No. Erratic.
Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?
A: No.
Q: (L) What activates it?
A: Many factors.
Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?
A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.
Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the Bermuda Triangle and the window was blasted open and these people passed through or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what condition would they find themselves?
A: Something akin to suspended animation.
Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state of suspended animation or would their consciousness also be suspended?
A: Either or.
Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or do they come back out, or do they come out somewhere else?
A: Open. All are possible. Same thing happened to Philadelphia experiment participants.
Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are saying?
A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years.
Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue them from this state?
A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?
Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?
Q: (T) Does the government know about them?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Where are the others located?
A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.
Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars active also?
Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the earthquakes like the one in Japan?
Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the technology is deciphered, and another is found, does it increase the power...
A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals found a 747 would they know how to use it?
Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?
A: Varied. Were synthetic.
Q: (L) Were they faceted?
Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?
A: Pyramid.
Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?
A: Close.
Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?
A: 5000 feet.
Q: (L) What was the average size?
A: 500 feet.
Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?
Q: (L) Where is that one located?
A: 380 miles due East of you?
Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near there in the water...
A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.
Q: (V) In meditation, I saw crystals coming up during Earth changes. Is this what is going to happen?
Q: (L) How come this crystal didn't shatter or break up during the subsidence of Atlantis?
A: Extraordinarily strong. An atomic bomb would not shatter it. The chain reaction of a thermonuclear explosion would be absorbed into the crystal and transferred into pure energy. That relates to the design function.
Q: (L) And then what would happen?
A: Energy dispersal unless focused as engineered by the Atlanteans.
Q: (L) Where did they get this technology?
A: They evolved it.
Q: (L) They invented it themselves?
Q: (L) Did they interact with any aliens?
Q: (L) Did they get any help at all from these extraterrestrials?
Q: (L) And who were these aliens?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) What kind of power frequency did these crystals use?
A: Full range.
Q: (T) How many of the crystals have been discovered by the governments of the world?
A: All.
Q: (T) Are they trying to use them?
A: Pointlessly.
Q: (T) Are they trying?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) Is that why they backed off from the Moon and stopped the space program?
A: No. Government doesn't understand technology.
Q: (T) Have they backed off from their activities on the Moon?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Are the crystals on Mars why they want to get there so badly?
Q: (T) Because of the crystals or because of what is stored in the monuments?
A: Neither.
Q: (T) Why do they want to get to Mars?
A: Explore.
Q: (T) Are the top echelons of the human race all the fools that they seem?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) Can we utilize that crystalline shape to generate electricity?
A: Possible and has been done.
Q: (L) Is it complicated?

Siberia said:
Are they now trying to convince us that something is wrong with that particular company or is it merely a coincidence?

I tend to discard "coincidence" as an explanation of why things happen. I have the impression that this is not a valid concept. As the C's said in the last session:

A: There really is no such thing as "pure" randomness.

And randomeness is at the very heart of coincidence, although this quote refers to the quantum level ...

So there will "always" be something that is "influencing" what happens to a certain degree.

Oxajil said:

This subject was amply discussed in this topic: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points , and notably in this post a grid system is mentioned that includes the region(s) in which people are searching now, derived from here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Palinurus said:
Oxajil said:

This subject was amply discussed in this topic: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points , and notably in this post a grid system is mentioned that includes the region(s) in which people are searching now, derived from here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Wow, thanks for the links Palinrus. I had never heard of the '10 Vile Vortices' around the world, although I do remember the Cs sessions about the Atlantean crystals and the Bermuda triangle. I'm still not sure whether I understand the difference between a bleedthrough and a 'well of space/time lock' (is there a difference?)

Perceval said:

Yes indeed, case closed. For the families inviolved I guess it gives them closure. I know the possibilty of this is slim (but these are interesting times indeed) but what if the plane showed up somewhere else later on? I guess the PTB would take swift action to cover that up to keep the hyperdimensional reality from the masses. And what about the passengers that are on that plane- do they know that they are lost, will the food on the plane run out, are they kind of frozen in time? Are they 3D beings locked in a 4d bubble of no time? So if they did ever show up back on this reality of existence, it would be like Rip Van Winkle- time will have passed here but they will not have changed. :huh:

Ground Hog Day would probably describe what goes on with the passengers.

Perceval said:

Typical and predictable way to coverup what really happened. Now they can have everyone "forget" all the strangeness of the case.

Laura said:

That's just sad to watch - they're probably in a state of confusion over and over again, trying to reach their destination. If there's a "Bill Murray" passenger in that plane, he'll go nuts.

Zadius Sky said:
Laura said:

That's just sad to watch - they're probably in a state of confusion over and over again, trying to reach their destination. If there's a "Bill Murray" passenger in that plane, he'll go nuts.

If that's what the passengers are going through, then that's really just awful, and I hope that there's some 'assistance' there to help them out of that condition asap!

Zadius Sky
Quote from: Laura on Today at 11:19:25 AM

That's what I'm thinking too--if the event loops continuously and the passengers' conscientiousness also "resets" then they would only be aware of that little sliver of the "present",
but if one or all of them remain aware of the constant repetition of events then that is a chilling concept of Hell indeed. I wish them peace at the end of what ever journey they are on and hope whatever lesson this is for the rest of us is appreciated. Yikes what a fate . . . but I can only see it through the 3D veil.

Back
Top Bottom