Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

Arwenn said:
Palinurus said:
Oxajil said:
As I was going through the list of aerial disappearances on Wikipedia, I came across flight N482U that disappeared "Straits of Malacca c. 20 km off Kuala Selangor, Malayasia en route from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo-Katunayake, Sri Lanka" (13 Feb 1983). It was sort of in the same area of the current missing plane, so I searched further and found this recent article:

Missing flight: Six other planes have disappeared in same area without a trace
_http://newsfirst.lk/english/2014/03/missing-flight-six-planes-disappeared-area-without-trace/25788

I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

This subject was amply discussed in this topic: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points , and notably in this post a grid system is mentioned that includes the region(s) in which people are searching now, derived from here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Wow, thanks for the links Palinrus. I had never heard of the '10 Vile Vortices' around the world, although I do remember the Cs sessions about the Atlantean crystals and the Bermuda triangle. I'm still not sure whether I understand the difference between a bleedthrough and a 'well of space/time lock' (is there a difference?)

Perceval said:
Well it looks like they've finally tired of the charade. The Malaysian government has now said definitively that it crashed in the Southern Indian ocean and there are no survivors. Wreckage may or may not be found, but that's about it. Show's over. I reckon they waited this long to make that statement so they could plausibly claim that enough time has passed for all evidence to have sunk and become irretrievable.

Yes indeed, case closed. For the families inviolved I guess it gives them closure. I know the possibilty of this is slim (but these are interesting times indeed) but what if the plane showed up somewhere else later on? I guess the PTB would take swift action to cover that up to keep the hyperdimensional reality from the masses. And what about the passengers that are on that plane- do they know that they are lost, will the food on the plane run out, are they kind of frozen in time? Are they 3D beings locked in a 4d bubble of no time? So if they did ever show up back on this reality of existence, it would be like Rip Van Winkle- time will have passed here but they will not have changed. :huh:

The question is, how far would they ( PTB) go if the plane shows up ? would they take the risk to try to covert it up or...would they go as far as to shot the plane down! :scared:
With those psychopath in power, i wouldn't be surprise that take so an extrem measure to cover that up.

kanader said:
Arwenn said:
Palinurus said:
Oxajil said:
As I was going through the list of aerial disappearances on Wikipedia, I came across flight N482U that disappeared "Straits of Malacca c. 20 km off Kuala Selangor, Malayasia en route from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo-Katunayake, Sri Lanka" (13 Feb 1983). It was sort of in the same area of the current missing plane, so I searched further and found this recent article:

Missing flight: Six other planes have disappeared in same area without a trace
_http://newsfirst.lk/english/2014/03/missing-flight-six-planes-disappeared-area-without-trace/25788

I was wondering: could it be possible that certain regions are more prone to bleedthroughs?

This subject was amply discussed in this topic: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points , and notably in this post a grid system is mentioned that includes the region(s) in which people are searching now, derived from here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_11.htm

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Wow, thanks for the links Palinrus. I had never heard of the '10 Vile Vortices' around the world, although I do remember the Cs sessions about the Atlantean crystals and the Bermuda triangle. I'm still not sure whether I understand the difference between a bleedthrough and a 'well of space/time lock' (is there a difference?)

Perceval said:
Well it looks like they've finally tired of the charade. The Malaysian government has now said definitively that it crashed in the Southern Indian ocean and there are no survivors. Wreckage may or may not be found, but that's about it. Show's over. I reckon they waited this long to make that statement so they could plausibly claim that enough time has passed for all evidence to have sunk and become irretrievable.

Yes indeed, case closed. For the families inviolved I guess it gives them closure. I know the possibilty of this is slim (but these are interesting times indeed) but what if the plane showed up somewhere else later on? I guess the PTB would take swift action to cover that up to keep the hyperdimensional reality from the masses. And what about the passengers that are on that plane- do they know that they are lost, will the food on the plane run out, are they kind of frozen in time? Are they 3D beings locked in a 4d bubble of no time? So if they did ever show up back on this reality of existence, it would be like Rip Van Winkle- time will have passed here but they will not have changed. :huh:

The question is, how far would they ( PTB) go if the plane shows up ? would they take the risk to try to covert it up or...would they go as far as to shot the plane down! :scared:
With those psychopath in power, i wouldn't be surprise that take so an extrem measure to cover that up.

We can only hope they reappear in an obvious public place instead of where they first disappeared nor out over a remote spot so that nothing can be done to cover it up.

Like imagine if it would reappear just over a major international airport! Also, I would like to see the planes from Flight 19 from 1945 flying in right in behind them!

Yeah, while I am add it, at the same time, some other disappeared ships and planes would reappear, like the USS Cyclops ship that disappeared without a trace in 1918 in the Bermuda triangle. Imagine if it would sail into Baltimore harbor (its destination) suddenly with all its 306 people on board!

That would be cool.
:cool2:

Laura said:
Ground Hog Day would probably describe what goes on with the passengers.

Good grief, what a predicament for those people. I hope and pray for them. I was searching the transcripts regarding Flight 19, and found this:

[quote author=Laura]
03-18-95
Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19?
A: They are still trying to get their bearings.
Q: (T) They are in a parallel reality... (L) Where time doesn't exist... (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I getting this right?
A: In their thought reference, like being "lost souls."
Q: (L) Oooh, bummer! Does this mean that they are "stuck" in time? (J) You got it!
A: Bingo!
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that they could fly out of this place that they are stuck in and back into our reality?
A: Absolutely, remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets "nearer", more and more unusual events take place, witness crop circles, for example.
[/quote]

So, who knows, lost planes and ships may show up with these lost people. With the approach of the Wave more anomalies may occur, although I feel certain that the PTB will go into overdrive in their cover-up attempts.

Perceval said:
I thought it was interesting that the announcement came so soon after the C's session was posted. Then again, perhaps the timing was just a coincidence.

Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Good grief, what a predicament for those people. I hope and pray for them.

Well, in a certain sense, we are all doing "Ground Hog Day" if we reincarnate and do the same stuff over and over again.

Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Good grief, what a predicament for those people. I hope and pray for them. I was searching the transcripts regarding Flight 19, and found this:

[quote author=Laura]
03-18-95
Q: (T) They are in a parallel reality... (L) Where time doesn't exist... (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I getting this right?
Q: (L) Oooh, bummer! Does this mean that they are "stuck" in time? (J) You got it!
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that they could fly out of this place that they are stuck in and back into our reality?
A: Absolutely, remember, the wave is approaching, and as it gets "nearer", more and more unusual events take place, witness crop circles, for example.

So, who knows, lost planes and ships may show up with these lost people. With the approach of the Wave more anomalies may occur, although I feel certain that the PTB will go into overdrive in their cover-up attempts.
[/quote]

Yes the PTB would probably go into overdrive with more anomalies happening. But I wonder how the same PTB would go about explaining to us all the reappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 should it ever make it back to this reality.

Damian said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:

[quote author=Laura]
03-18-95

Yes the PTB would probably go into overdrive with more anomalies happening. But I wonder how the same PTB would go about explaining to us all the reappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 should it ever make it back to this reality.
[/quote]

If MH370 or/and any others were to return, I imagine that it would be the time where they decide to reveal "Martians" (our underground dwelling chums) to the world. Which is sort of an easy "out", I always thought that that possibility would be after the SHTF & a rebuilding job worldwide were to occur. Then there's the comments by the C's on (paraphrasing) "invasion happening when the programming is complete." Then there's also the small matter of getting reacquainted with our long-time "besty" - The Black Death. I didn't get whether the invasion & programming thing was about that, or the bi-density gang waiting beneath our feet. The latter, I find, quite intriguing.

Damian said:
If they come back, they will be in insane state as observed in bermuda triangle cases. so they can easily discredit it or hide the news unless the elements in malaysian power structure wants to come out with truth.

Laura said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:

Well, in a certain sense, we are all doing "Ground Hog Day" if we reincarnate and do the same stuff over and over again.

I was thinking about this, how this situation of the passengers are symbolic of our lives, the existence if they are in this situation. There is even a theory named "the eternal return". I don't know much about it but it seems that everything, at the end of the times, start again and repeat again everything without any change.

luke wilson said:
Siberia said:
people might use it while on-board so that they didn't miss important calls. The calls might be redirected to their secretaries, colleagues or elsewhere.

If I understand correctly, then they have a similar service at my place of work. A phone rings, if it doesn't get picked up, the ringing noise jumps to another phone, then another etc. I haven't seen this service with a mobile phone, just landlines.

A question, why didn't the secretaries & colleagues pick up?

If the calls were forwarded to another number it would go to a the voicemail it is forwarded to or like you said someone should have picked up the call based on this call forwarding example.

seek10 said:
Damian said:
If they come back, they will be in insane state as observed in bermuda triangle cases. so they can easily discredit it or hide the news unless the elements in malaysian power structure wants to come out with truth.

In the vein of speculations regarding this, who know if they would even come back to our own reality (if there are infinite dimensions at this density, who knows where they might 'endup')? And, with the time anomaly, who knows which window of time they may re-appear in?

[quote author=Session 18 March 1995]
Q: (L) Is there anything anyone can do to release persons stuck in these parallel realities and bring them back into the reality of origin?

A: Yes, but the technology is a closely guarded secret.

Q: (L) Do you know the secret?

A: Yes, but you do too!

Q: (L) I do too? (T) Does Thor know it? {Laughter.}

A: Mirth!

Q: (L) I know the secret too?...

A: Philadelphia Experiment.

Q: (L) Since you mentioned the Philadelphia Experiment, could you tell us in specific detail, how this was done? What kind of machines were used and how can we build one? {General uproar and laughter}

A: Do you intend to sit here for a day or two?

Q: (J) In other words, it would take a day or two to give us the information? (T) Yeah, we got the time. Get some paper and a pencil. (L) We will save that for another time. (T) Let's start with a diagram and send it to Thor.

A: In short, build an EM generator.

A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. {All agree.}

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they retract? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly so you have some hope of grasping it.

Q: (T) Three of the recovery team needed psychiatric treatment?

A: What they found were five planes matching the description, and "arranged" in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match.

Q: (L) Is the geometric pattern itself significant?

A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide-wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers' and searchers' thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if somebody believed that it was Flight 19, it appeared, and if somebody did not believe it was Flight 19, it disappeared?

A: Yes.

[/quote]

Well the latest charade is that is has all been a lie!!!! The lie about the lie - whatever next - surely they must be only communicating to zombies by now on this planet. Or when will rock bottom propaganda reach rock bottom?

Just received it on my FB so obviously doing the rounds. I thought Press TV was a bit better than this!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/25/355959/the-cia-hoax-flight-370-revealed/

Here it is:

Flight 370 The CIA Hoax: Gordon Duff

The file photo shows the search operation for the missing Malaysian plane
Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:20AM GMT

By Gordon Duff

Today we are told that the fate of Flight 370 is known, not yet identified debris has been spotted in what is called “the Southern Indian Ocean,” perhaps more appropriately described as “north of Antarctica.”

We also know that the 777/200 is a “fly by wire” aircraft with controls in place that allow the CIA to remotely pilot the plan “in case of emergency.” We were able to verify the design and implementation of this system through Boeing, Raytheon and commercial pilots.

“BAD NEWS”

The descriptions today in the New York Times and other publications are purposefully inaccurate and contradictory. Their explanations of how commercial aircraft communicate and are tracked are fanciful at best, at worst “criminal.”

CIA CONTROLS COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT

When Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 was reported as having crashed in the South China Sea, a massive cover up began yet no one will speak of it, nothing is written of it and its broad consequences are a subject of no investigation.

While people around the world were told the plane was “lost” or “crashed,” it was being monitored by NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) and its regional defense partners through secret systems installed in the plane.

In 2006, Boeing announced the following, from a John Croft article in Flight Global:

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all controls from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

The "uninterruptible" autopilot would be activated - either by pilots, by onboard sensors or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

Boeing says: "We are constantly studying ways we can enhance the safety, security and efficiency of the world's airline fleet."

Similarly, Raytheon Corporation was awarded a contract by the Federal Aviation Administration 8 years ago to implement an “Advanced Route Evaluation System” (ARES) to work in concert with the system operated by the Central Intelligence Agency.

In addition, the technical staff at Rolls Royce, a fact also reported in the Wall Street Journal, continually monitored the plane’s flight.

Hundreds of people knew exactly where the plane was, how every system was working, what had been “turned off” not only when but where and exactly where the plane is now. Every word told the press, has been a lie.
Every word told by the mainstream media has been a lie.

THE “FLYING DUTCHMAN” AIRLINER

Now everyone knows that the plane continued flying for hours. This is where the cover up becomes problematic; you see everything about the plane was known, position, conditions of the engines, oxygen levels in the cockpit and passenger compartment, this and much more.

Even if the plane couldn’t be remotely piloted, its systems under “uninterruptable” control, a term coined by Boeing itself, the 777/200’s supposed “Flying Dutchman” journey to the South Pole is more than implausible.

The CIA along with Joint military commands set up during the Global War on Terror, tracked Flight 370, monitoring it continually, monitoring the murder of its passengers, monitoring its landing, monitoring its refueling and know exactly where it is.

If the plane really went down “off Antarctica,” they then monitored and “allowed” that.

ROLLS ROYCE SILENCE

In Britain, technicians for Rolls Royce monitored the plane as well, reporting its position to the British government every minute it was in the air. Those technicians have been silent, the British government has never been asked, and no one has been asked.

As the largest “Where’s Waldo” hunt in history goes on, now pulling in data from weather satellites and fleets of anti-submarine warfare planes unleashed upon the Indian Ocean, the entire thing is an “act,” a would-be comical farce.

Flight 370 is a Boeing 777/200, one of the most automated planes in the world. We will be outlining some of the specifics that make this theft or hijacking or alien abduction or whatever the mainstream media chooses to call it not just improbable but government sponsored terrorism.

9/11 ALL OVER AGAIN

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. When four airliners “disappeared” on 9/11 much of what we are seeing today occurred then, but with far less technology being denied and suppressed.

According to Dr’s James Fetzer and Dean Hartwell, planes involved in 9/11 were still flying elsewhere after being listed as having crashed or never took off in the first place. These reports, though backed by verifiable data, were considered wild and suppositional by most but, in light of the Flight 370 debacle, deserve to be reconsidered.

Yes, planes can fly for hours after having crashed and, “yes,” authorities will lie about, not just the location of planes but show a frightening indifference when it comes to the now obviously pre-planned “disappearance” of passengers.

TRACKING 370

There are a number of devices on commercial aircraft embedded in such a way as to prevent disabling while in flight. You will never hear about where they are, what frequencies they broadcast on or how they work.
They are there. There are highly classified and they were on Flight 370, being continually monitored by military and security forces tasked specifically with preventing commercial aircraft from being used as weapons.

We all remember the testimony at the 9/11 Commission hearings. Condoleezza Rice, General Myers, Rumsfeld and Cheney, none of them had ever heard of the possibility of planes used as weapons no matter how many memos they had sent or received contradicting their testimony.

Similarly, days, even weeks later, one of the great “disappearing tricks” of all time, and the American military not only monitored every mile travelled but knew exactly when and where the passengers were killed. Part of the admitted “redirection” of Flight 370 included 45 minutes at 45,000 feet.

There is a procedure taking exactly that long at that altitude for depressurizing the cabin, using up existing oxygen supplies and killing passengers.

We received this from a Boeing 777 pilot with a major airline. From an article in New Eastern Outlook (Russia):

“Just a quick update with what I know about the Malaysia 777 disappearance. The Boeing 777 is the airplane that I fly. It is a great, safe airplane to fly. It has, for the most part, triple redundancy in most of its systems, so if one complete system breaks (not just parts of a system), there are usually 2 more to carry the load. It’s also designed to be easy to employ so 3rd world pilots can successfully fly it. Sometimes, even that doesn’t work…

There’s many ways to fly the 777 and there are safety layers and redundancies built into the airplane now to Malaysia. There are so many communication systems on the airplane: 3 VHF radios, 2 SatCom systems, 2 HF radio systems, plus Transponders and active, ‘real time’ monitoring through CPDLC (Controller to Pilot Data Link Clearance) and ADS B(Air Data Service) through the SatCom systems and ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System) thru the VHF, HF and SatCom systems. The air traffic controllers can tell where we are, speed, altitude, etc. as well as what our computers and flight guidance system has set into our control panels. Big Brother for sure! However, most of these things can be turned off.

But, there are a few systems that can’t be turned off and one is the engine monitoring systems. The Malaysia airplane, like our 777-200’s, uses Rolls Royce Trent Engines (as a piece of trivia….Rolls Royce names their motors after rivers….because they always keep on running!) Rolls Royce leases these motors to us and they monitor them all the time they are running. In fact, a few years back, one of our 777’s developed a slow oil leak due and partial equipment failure. It wasn’t bad enough to set off the airplane’s alerting system, but RR was looking at it on their computers. They are in England, they contact our dispatch in (REDACTED), Dispatch sends a message to the crew via SatCom in the North Pacific, telling them that RR wants them to closely monitor oil pressure and temp on the left engine.

The crew did all of that and landed uneventfully, but after landing and during the taxi in, the left engine shut itself down using it’s redundant, computerized operating system that has a logic tree that will not allow it to be shut down if the airplane is in the air…only on the ground. Pretty good tech. Anyway, the point was that RR monitors those engines 100% of the time they are operating. And don’t EVER get in an Airbus!!”

CONSPIRACY

What do we know for sure? We know the plane was tracked continually. We know classified systems were on board that could reroute and land the plane no matter what any hijacker could have done.

We know the passengers could be killed easily using control systems that should not be available to crew or hijackers but, for some reason, are a major “hole” in the security of an aircraft that has multiple redundancy systems for other “mishaps.”

We know the media has never addressed simple technical issues that a simple “fact check” on Google could have rectified. Did they lie on purpose?

Did someone tell them to lie?

Sources claim the plane landed on Diego Garcia, was refueled, dead passengers “disembarked” and was moved elsewhere?
Is this a better explanation than flying to the South Pole hidden from the world through multiple simultaneous failures of safety, communications, counter-hijacking and autopilot systems?

What we are certain of is that in light of today’s announcement, a series of seemingly plausible rationales for what we really know to have been utterly impossible are being concocted.

This effort is what is now called “reporting

This is only my opinion and I hesitated before posting, not because of the content, but not to appear presumptuous. On the contrary I feel small among you, and that is always with pleasure that I accept your criticism. That is, the day before the disappearance of flight MH370, I dreamed that I was on holiday between sea and forest. I saw a plane flying very low. I was afraid because I did not know where he was going attérir. There was no airstrip. I thought he was going to crash. The next day after hearing the news of the disappearance, I asked my pendulum. He told me expand dimension, dimensional reduced! Today I again asked what had happened. The pendulum has answered me, Chairman, Presidium (Board of Soviets Council), presumption peninsula, press! In what order I do not know. I asked where the passengers were, I was told, they were rehabilitated. Some reincarnated reincorporated, reinstalled, back, others will have repercussions, and reject others rejoice.

Kisito said:
This is only my opinion and I hesitated before posting, not because of the content, but not to appear presumptuous. On the contrary I feel small among you, and that is always with pleasure that I accept your criticism. That is, the day before the disappearance of flight MH370, I dreamed that I was on holiday between sea and forest. I saw a plane flying very low. I was afraid because I did not know where he was going attérir. There was no airstrip. I thought he was going to crash.
That is quite a coincidence, dreaming of a plane flying low, then waking to hear the news of the missing flight!

[quote author= Kisito]
The next day after hearing the news of the disappearance, I asked my pendulum. He told me expand dimension, dimensional reduced! Today I again asked what had happened. The pendulum has answered me, Chairman, Presidium (Board of Soviets Council), presumption peninsula, press! In what order I do not know. I asked where the passengers were, I was told, they were rehabilitated. Some reincarnated reincorporated, reinstalled, back, others will have repercussions, and reject others rejoice.
[/quote]

Your pendulum gave some interesting answers too. How exactly do you "ask" your pendulum? What is your method? And how does it give you answers? Are you using a board? And who is "he" giving you answers? I'm curious, as pendulums and dousing rods interest me a great deal. How long have you been practicing with the pendulum?

loreta said:
Laura said:
Arwenn said:
Laura said:

I was thinking about this, how this situation of the passengers are symbolic of our lives, the existence if they are in this situation. There is even a theory named "the eternal return". I don't know much about it but it seems that everything, at the end of the times, start again and repeat again everything without any change.

i think it was the German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, who came upon the idea of eternal recurrance. Here is an article i came upon not long ago which briefly described this idea. A fascinating quote from the article:

"Far from some Machiavellian figure, Nietzsche was most troubled by the problem of human suffering, which I think he rightly saw as the central question from which the great religions emerged. Through poor translations and tragic appropriations by racist thugs like the Nazis, Nietzsche acquired a reputation as a philosopher of cruelty and tyranny, his übermensch or superman popularly depicted as a muscular fascist, lording it over the masses. In reality, however, Nietzsche was a very gentle, considerate, even timid man, so shy that he had to ask a friend to propose marriage for him to the woman he loved (not surprisingly, she declined). In fact, Nietzsche was burdened with an almost morbid sensitivity to suffering, whether human or animal. This fact is enshrined in a famous story of his final collapse, which occurred when he was already suffering from what scholars suppose was late-stage syphilis. In this story, Nietzsche saw a coachman whipping a horse. Tears in his eyes, he threw his arms around the neck of the poor creature, trying to comfort it. He then fell to the ground and when he awoke was no longer sane.

[...] Nietzsche didn’t believe in an afterlife in any form, and especially not the heaven of the hypocritical Christianity he attacked in one of his last books, The Antichrist. He did, though, have a powerful appreciation of the meaning and beauty of this life, a poignant, almost mystical sense of the value of our present world, an insight into its drama and mystery that most of us lack. In fact, Nietzsche believed that all ideas about an afterlife were really the product of an inability to face the uncertainty and sometimes terrifying facts of this life; they were, he felt, a kind of slander against life, a rejection of what, to him, was precious and almost painfully valuable. Rather than accept the conditions of life – which include pain, suffering, and tragedy along with beauty – and make something of it, Nietzsche believed that many preferred to consider it worthless, when compared to an ideal “other” world that we would enter after death. In many ways, ideas about an afterlife were, to him, a kind of sour grapes."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/have-you-been-here-before

Here is another look at 'time' from another controversial writer:

"This is a disturbing new view but oddly enough it coincides with my dream experiences, my precognition of events moving this way from the future; I feel them inexorably approaching, not generated from the present, but somehow already there but not yet visible. If they are somehow “there” already, and we encounter them successively (the Minkowski block universe; events are all already there but we have to encounter them successively), then this view might be a correct view of time and causality.

[...] Phil suggested that the basic premise of his short story Adjustment Team – that there exists a way in which the past can be “adjusted” to change the present – may be another of his fictionalised accounts of something that really takes place.

[...] The universe is an information retrieval system; which is to say, everything that has ever happened, ever been, each arrangement and detail – all are stored in the present moment as information; what we lack is the access or entry mechanism to this stored information… where the past of each object – all its prior manifestations along the Form axis – this is all stored in the present object and can be retrieved."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/a-life-of-philip-k-dick-the-man-who-remembered-the-future

Sorry to digress from the topic at hand. loreta's thoughts there just reminded me of these two articles i'd read. I'm still new here so please kindly forgive me if i'd only added noise to this forum.

Back
Top Bottom