Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

Current weather conditions around Australia, including the search area.

Australian Bureau of Meteorology and The Weather Channel said:
Enhanced Infrared
MH370 Found - weather.jpg

Infrared
MH370 Found - weather2.jpg

I thought I'd throw in this spooky report of an incident in Russia dating back to 1961, for those leaning towards a hyper- dimensional interference scenario. It concerns an Antonov an-29 mail-plane that disappeared from radar screens and was subsequently found in a small clearing in dense forest (with insufficient room for an emergency landing) - looking for all the world as though it had been PLACED there. All seven crew were missing though nothing was found to be faulty with the plane and engines and all the mail was intact. There's a description of the event in Timothy Good's book Above Top Secret on page 231 (Chapter 12 - The Soviet Union). The only thing I could find on the web was this brief extract from a rather skeptical Fortean Times piece -

After I'd completed most of the research for these articles I happened to
come across the 'Sverdlovsk' case in John Spencer's _UFO - the Definitive
Casebook_ (BCA 1991, page 130.) Briefly, some time in 1961, an Antonov
AN-2P mail plane disappeared from radar between Sverdlovsk (now reverted
to the name Ekaterinburg) and Kurgan. A UFO was being tracked on the
radar when the plane vanished. Helicopter-borne troops found the AN-2P
absolutely intact in a tiny glade in dense forest - which was equally
intact, no crash trail, etc. There was, and never has been since, any
sign of the seven people that were on board.

Incidentally, about 100 metres from the aircraft was a circle of
scorched grass 30 metres wide. Bill English said he'd never heard of the
Sverdlovsk case; when I recounted it, he roared with laughter and,
between chuckles, said: "Ooh dear. Shades of a crashed B-52 in Laos!"
Naturally, I thought it would be interesting to know where and when the
case was first published in English, and where it's been referred to
since (Spencer gives no references). I asked the ever-reliable Janet
Bord to ferret about in her library for me. And suddenly the matter of
B-52s gets even more intriguing, especially in view of my earlier passing
thought about folk tales. For what should she find but a paragraph in
Ion Habana and Julien Weverbergh's _UFOs From Behind The Iron Curtain_
(Corgi, 1975, page 285) that recounts how, in 1961: "A small transport
aircraft carrying four passengers and luggage vanished mysteriously over
central Russia. Two days later it was found intact near Tobelak
(Siberia), but it seemed to have enough fuel for another two hours'
flight. There was no trace of the crew and passengers but 100 metres
away there was a round patch of burnt grass and disturbed soil." The
source of the story is given as _Flying Saucer Review_, May 1967, but
there is no reference to the case in that issue. And, interestingly,
there appears to be no 'Tobelak' in Siberia or, indeed, anywhere in
Russia. So, did Hobana and Weverbergh get their 'facts' wrong? Where
did they get their story? Did Spencer get his facts wrong (again) and
where did they come from? Or do we really have a whale tumour here, that
in due course dressed itself up in combat gear for an outing in Laos?

http://www.theanomalieschannel.com/archive/General-Conspiracy-Data/BEFORTBS.TXT

Timothy Good's book does however supply this reference from an Italian source - Fenoglio, Alberto: 'Oltre il Cielo', Missile e Razzi, No. 105, 1-15 June 1962.

Fwiw.

adam7117 said:
Looks like the next stage of the search is about to begin. Australia is chasing a possible wreckage but the brewing storm is making it difficult at the moment. That claim appears to be genuine based on the current weather charts so we are likely to know more tomorrow morning.

Interesting...

ABC News said:
Malaysia Airlines MH370: RAAF planes scour Indian Ocean for possible debris from missing plane
_http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-20/raaf-en-route-to-possible-debris-from-mh370-in-indian-ocean/5334314

5335080-3x2-940x627.jpg

Well, if that "is the plane", then how the heck would they explain the fact that it is so far away from the last point it was officially detected?

Here is the approximate linear distance from that last known point:

6AFAPH.png

That alone would be at least 5000 kilometers of additional flight...

And if we can believe that it turned toward west after it vanished, the total flight path would be around 6000 kilometers:

6IN77Y.png

These are the latest updates for the Australian-led search for the debris based on the satellite images that were revealed by the US. And yeah, it does seem to be miles away from the last point it was officially detected, as Pashalis says above.

12:42am: Just to recap the major developments from the search for the Boeing 777 operated by Malaysia Airlines as Flight MH370.
Satellite images taken four days ago were analysed and confirmed, on Thursday, to show two pieces of debris that could be wreckage of the plane. One piece is approximately 24-metres long and the other 5-metres long.
Two surveillance planes were sent to the region, which is roughly 2500km southwest of Perth, to locate the objects.
The RAAF P-3 Orion and US Airforce P-8 Poseidon return to Perth without sighting the debris.
Late on Thursday, Norwegian car carrier Höegh St Petersburg reaches area in southern Indian Ocean where possible debris of the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 plane was spotted.
Australian officials end search for possible objects from missing plane at midnight on Thursday.
The search will resume at 5.30am Perth time.

12:09am: David Wroe: The Australian-led search 2500km southwest of Perth has finished for the night without finding any debris from MH370, nor the objects that appeared in the satellite images revealed on Thursday.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority announced just before midnight on Thursday, eastern daylight time, that four surveillance planes - from Australia, the United States and New Zealand - had covered an area of 23,000 square kilometres.
The search will resume on Friday morning.
AMSA also explained in its statement why authorities are acting on the images only now, though they were taken on Sunday.

"Due to the volume of imagery being searched, and the detailed process of analysis that followed, the information was brought to the attention of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority on Thursday morning," it said.

9:56pm: This sensational graphic prepared by the Herald's Joint Art Director, Michael Howard, explains why the MH370 mystery could still take many years to solve.
The search area takes in some of the roughest seas in the world. The ocean is also up to five kilometres deep.
''Trying to get something out from five kilometres in the roughest part of the world is going to be extreme," said Chari Pattiaratchi, from the University of Western Australia.
Professor Pattiaratchi said any attempt to recover the wreckage or black box would be extremely difficult.
''You can't go in an aircraft and have a look; you have to send ships and underwater vehicles to recover [the wreckage],'' he said.

_http://www.smh.com.au/national/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-debris-found-in-search-for-mh370-says-australian-prime-minister-tony-abbott-20140320-354xz.html

Apparently there has been 85 instances of plane disapperances before this instance:

_http://aviation-safety.net/database/dblist.php?Event=XXM

Translated article from site: _http://www.nrk.no/verden/86-fly-savnet-siden-1948-1.11614932:

Since 1948, 86 aircraft disappeared

MH370 is far from the only flymysteriet in recent times. The last 66 years has 86 aircraft with a total of 1,329 passengers on board disappeared without a trace in the air .

It lists based on data from the Aviation Safety Network ( see facts) .

The map NRK prepared on the basis of the database shows that 86 aircraft are lost without trace since 1948.

In these cases it is not found any debris , oil spills or other tracks it is possible to relate the disappearance .

In the interactive map at the top of this matter see what route the plane was when it disappeared and how many people are missing from each plane.

During the 66 years, 1329 people missed without having found any trace , according to the base.

And then is not the missing Malaysia Airlines plane with 239 passengers on board included . This plane also differs from earlier disappeared fly because it is a large airliner .

On average there have been 15 people at each of the 86 flights that are included in the list from 1948.
107 missed on the way to the Philippines

The plane with the most number of missing was up Malaysia Airlines plane a Lockheed L -1049 .

With a crew of 11 and 96 passengers disappeared without trace between the American island of Guam and the Philippines 16 March 1962 .

The plane took off from the U.S. island at 12.57 , and should arrive Angeles City Clark Philippines 19.16 .

Everything seemed fine until at 15.33 , as it were problems with communication. The time 15.39 attempted operator on Guam to retrieve position report but did not achieve radio contact.

The crew of a supertanker reported that at about 15.30 had seen an explosion in the air.

Although search over 230,000 square kilometers with 48 aircraft and eight ships , nothing was found.
Former Foreign Minister and family missed

The last airliner that disappeared before Malaysia Airlines plane was a plane with 13 people on their way to the Caribbean island of St. Vincent in 1986.

Among the passengers were former foreign minister and former opposition leader in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Hudson Tannis had with his wife and son at 12 was at a wedding in St. Lucia and was returning to the country that had been independent only seven years earlier.

The disappearance is the worst aviation event in the fresh country's history.

The crew of an Indonesian rescue boats searching for Malaysia Airlines MH370 in the Andaman Sea.

Bloomberg has estimated that the Douglas DC -3 ( including the military version Douglas C -47 ) is the type of aircraft that have disappeared most times , but it is also a widely used model.

Five aircraft are considered disappeared in the fabled Bermuda Triangle , located between Bermuda , Puerto Rico and Florida's southernmost tip .

There are also several examples of major flymysterier which have been solved , but these are not included in this list.

Among these are Air France AF447 , with its 228 passengers disappeared en route from Brazil to France in 2009. The disappearance was long an unsolved riddle.

It took five days before it was found debris , and a full two years to find the aircraft and the aircraft's flight recorder . This was found at the bottom of the Atlantic in 2011.

Nearly two weeks have passed without having found something from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 . The plane with 239 passengers on board disappeared not long after it took off from Kuala Lumpur on Saturday 8 March local time .

The aim of the trip was Beijing.

The most current track two objects outside Australia captured on a satellite, but the search has so far been fruitless .

In the period following the disappearance has an almost infinite number of newspaper articles , TV reports and blog posts was about the disappearance , which was quickly characterized as a mystery.

A number of people - with and without flykunnskap - have asked the question : How can a large and modern aircraft apparently just disappear into thin air ?

Read all theories about Malaysia Airlines disappearance
Although the aircraft from Malaysia Airlines is the largest disappearance , history shows that a number of large aircraft has never been found.

The retired pilot Per Gram says that it is not inconceivable that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 will never be found.
Photo: Inger Johanne Stenberg / NRK
- MH370 may remain mystery

Per Gram retired pilot and an avid aviation blogger. He thinks there is a possibility that the MH370 will never be found.

Gram has of course its own theory about what may have happened to Malaysia Airlines MH370 . It means that it is a crime behind the disappearance .

- Or expeditiously , if you will . Had it been a technical error will always be a radio that works, so they can say from the mean Gram .

He believes the aircraft may continue long after it lost contact with the transponder.

- Then you have continued over the southwestern part of the Indian Ocean, it ran out of fuel and went into the water . There is a vast area to scour , with seven areas à 700 times 400 hundred nautical mil , says Gram .

Thursday morning announced the Australian government that it was found artifacts in the Indian Ocean that might stem from the missing Malaysian plane.

- It's a violent sea, and it may be a long time before you find anything. Perhaps one does it never , because it is too long . In that case, the disappearance remain a mystery, says the retired pilot told NRK.

The list of missing plane was first featured by Bloomberg , and later also Aviation Saftey Network made ​​their list . The figures may vary according to the constraints added to the search.

Chu said:
Well, it's hard to tell this early, but I'm willing to bet that what Joe wrote here in 2009 will be very close to what happened to this one too:

What are they hiding? Flight 447 and Tunguska Type Events

I beleave you can add UPS flight 1354 crash in Birmingham, Alabama, Aug 14, 2013 to the on going list.

A number of residence reported a sonic boom before the crash on the local Tv news station.

The station all so displayed a attitude graph of it's position in the sky before it crashed to earth. It showed it suddenly lost altitude, and dropped like rock as to a gradual decline, meaning the pilots were possibly already dead before it hit the ground, from a possible shock wave of an over head burst.

Split open like a like an egg.

RIP.

UPS cargo plane crash kills two in Alabama 14 Aug 2013
_www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5WVRyGEpA
Pilots Did NOT Radio For Help Before UPS Plane Crashed In Alabama
_www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OF47q-EUKY
Member Robert Sumwalt briefs media on UPS flight 1354 crash in Birmingham, Alabama. (The cover up and where's the black box)
_www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFsw06_f3E
Comment
LegendxHD
A distress call would have been made if there was a fire.

Attachments

• ups crash 11.JPG
    ups crash 11.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 388
  • ups crash 4.JPG
    ups crash 4.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 381
From latest session:

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: In well of space/time lock.

Q: (L) Well, the Chinese are certain that they have located some wreckage.

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

About the ringing phones

Q: (L) So... (Perceval) The Israelis are the chosen people! Who else would be chosen for such a job? (L) I see. Okay. So, that's the plane. Oh, I want to ask about the phones. How come the phones were still ringing three days after the plane was missing?

A: Being in another time/space "space" is not out of reach of electronic signals, plus there is the time anomaly.

Their description here is eerily similar to Ra's in terms of time/space & space/time.

luke wilson said:
From latest session:

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

About the ringing phones

Q: (L) So... (Perceval) The Israelis are the chosen people! Who else would be chosen for such a job? (L) I see. Okay. So, that's the plane. Oh, I want to ask about the phones. How come the phones were still ringing three days after the plane was missing?

A: Being in another time/space "space" is not out of reach of electronic signals, plus there is the time anomaly.

Their description here is eerily similar to Ra's in terms of time/space & space/time.

Honestly I do not know what to make of this, while the Flight 19's incident and circumstances surrounding it played in my mind.. but owing to familiarity, closeness (and associations) of it all, especially of my own locality.. I am still stuck in disbelief, thoughts of other explanations racing through my mind. This is a 'shock' (for me) indeed..

One more incident today: A Malaysia Airlines flight from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul has made an emergency landing in Hong Kong after a generator failed (http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2014/03/24/malaysia-airlines-emergency-landing/6815475/).

What's going on there? :huh:

I thought that was a little suspicious too. I mean what are the odds a serious technical glitch like that would occur on another Malaysian Airlines flight, particularly after this recent event...I would think they'd be more vigilant than ever in regard to aircraft maintenance. Part of me thinks this could have been a staged event to lend support towards the prevailing theory in the media that Flight 370 crashed, or experienced some other kind of technical failure. The other part thinks that it may very well have been an ordinary technical issue, and nothing more.

I wonder how they're planning on keeping a lid on these types of events
if they keep increasing. Throw in another terrorist threat?

Anyway, I guess we'll be seeing the PTB grasping for more
control in a world that's opening up.

Khalsa said:
I thought that was a little suspicious too. I mean what are the odds a serious technical glitch like that would occur on another Malaysian Airlines flight, particularly after this recent event...I would think they'd be more vigilant than ever in regard to aircraft maintenance. Part of me thinks this could have been a staged event to lend support towards the prevailing theory in the media that Flight 370 crashed, or experienced some other kind of technical failure. The other part thinks that it may very well have been an ordinary technical issue, and nothing more.

Yes, I also thought that it either could be staged to distract everyone from mysterious details of Flight MH 370 or maybe it's just the ongoing anomaly of that area? But if so, why again Malaysian Airlines company? Are they now trying to convince us that something is wrong with that particular company or is it merely a coincidence?

C's 22 March 2014 said:

Q: (L) So, ET really can phone home? [laughter]

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) But he might get the call before or after it was made! (L) Yeah, he'll get it yesterday.

A: Something like that.

I just had the thought the above bold should be taken into account in terms of any other signals coming from the plane like the engine electronic signals that have been reported and maybe even satellite/radar positions returns.

Reactions: Ca.
Bear said:
C's 22 March 2014 said:

Q: (L) So, ET really can phone home? [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) But he might get the call before or after it was made! (L) Yeah, he'll get it yesterday.

A: Something like that.

I just had the thought the above bold should be taken into account in terms of any other signals coming from the plane like the engine electronic signals that have been reported and maybe even satellite/radar positions returns.

I think you've made a good point Bear. After the plane's initial disappearance from radar, some or all of the subsequent radar contacts/ EM signals could have been emanating from a "window" that was gradually moving towards the Indian Ocean. Therefore the plane itself wouldn't have flown towards the Indian Ocean, but the window it fell through may have been. Just an idea, fwiw.

This:
Session 22 March 2014 said:

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the confusion was evident in the change in direction of the plane, and then it disappeared into a well of time and space. (Data) Are the passengers okay on the plane?

A: Depends on how you define "okay".

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

Made me think of this:

Session 13 October 2001 said:
(A) I would like to ask about how this building collapsed and why. There is more and more discussion about it, and theories are flying. (L) Well, let's ask again just to be clear. Were the WTC buildings collapsed by internal sabotage, or simply as a result of being hit by jets?
A: Airplanes.
Q: (L) There was no internal sabotage?
Q: (L) What caused the buildings to collapse?
A: Structural weaknesses.
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.

Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.
Q: (BT) Well, that is in many myths about the "gods" mining gold in antiquity. (L) Were they gathering records in the sense of material objects?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Might these records also have been an extraction of "records" from people as they were dying?
Q: (L) For what purpose did they intend to use the souls that were extracted?
A: Remolecularization.
Q: What will they used these remolecularized beings for?
A: Insert them back into building to escape and be rescued.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this was an opportunity used as a very traumatic screen event of a mass abduction, so to say?!
Q: (L) What was done to these people who were abducted? Was there a specific reason for a mass abduction?
A: Turn on the programs.
Q: (TB) So, those who "escaped" are very likely programmed individuals turned loose in our society. People with programs set to make them run amok at some point?
A: Close.

Ok, different wording & context, but (space) "time lock" sounds deliberate to me. The rest of that exchange sounds awful as well. And I've watched some old "Twilight Zone" episodes of late, depicting some freaky/creepy aeronautical "high strangeness" (do we still need to use quotes for that term on the forum?) & the idea that the passengers or crew (Malaysia Airlines Flight 370) were chosen for whatever reason, is worse than "just" a bleedthrough.

Back
Top Bottom