Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

I just hear now in RFI that the "passeports" that they have found or not (I don't remember) where "supposedly" from 2 IRANIANS.

_http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/11/Missing-MH370-One-of-impostors-identified-as-an-Iranian/

Strange that he could board the plane with an Austrian passport.. Don't passports have photos? Hmm...

Laura said:
loreta said:
Can it be that this plain is kidnapped somewhere like the plane that "supposedly" hit the Pentagon? Anything is possible. For what reasons I really don't know, maybe we will know with time. But if a plane disappears, others can disappear also.

That's what we were talking about this morning. If that is the case, then it appears that it would have had to have been done by some individual(s) with tremendous resources. They were able to turn off the transponder, manage the pilots, crew and passengers without a peep coming out in any way; and there may even have been complicity of the pilots.

If this is the case, I wonder if it might have been a message to China since the plane was traveling there? A warning not to do anything 'rash' like drop the US dollar if Russia dumps their US holdings?

Breton said:
So the events so far (updated):

I've added the coordinates of Pulau Perak:

1- TIME: 00:41 a.m. (local time) March 8th 2014.
EVENT: MH 370 flight takes off

2- TIME: 1.22 a.m. (local time) - 41 min after take off
LOCATION: 6°55′15″N 103°34′43″E. About 200 km (130 mi) east of Kota Bharu and 610 km NNE of KLIA
EVENT: Subang Air Traffic Control loses contact with MH370 aircraft at 01:22 a.m. and notifies Malaysia Airlines at 02:40 a.m.

3- TIME: 1.30 a.m. (local time) - 49 min after take off
LOCATION : at sea, 14.4 km from Kuala Besar, which is about 8 km from Kota Bharu (KB). About 470 km from KLIA
EVENT: the owner of a fishing boat claimed that he saw an airplane flying low while he was at sea with a friend. The plane was flying towards the international waters i.e. away from the Malaysian coast

4- TIME 1.45 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour 4 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Ketereh, 30km south of Kota Bharu. 430 km (about 300 mi) NNW of Kuala Lumpur
EVENT: a man claimed that he saw “bright white lights” which he believed to be that of an aircraft descending at high speed

5- TIME 2.40 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour 59 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Near Pulau Perak (5°39 N, 98°45E), in the Straits of Malacca, approx 228 miles (366km) West from Ketereh,
EVENT: Air Force chief Rodzali Daud says military radar readings from its station in Butterworth last detected the plane near here

So, here is an updated picture including event 5.

detailed_road_map_of_west_mala.jpg

If event 5 is valid, then MH370 flew more than 200 km of populated area over Malaysia. If it did so at low altitude, it is surprising that no witness mentioned it.

Kaigen said:
Strange indeed, It reminds me of the story with the plains on the bottom of the see. Philadelphia experiment. Is there the second triangle near, like Bermuda Triangle?

There is a Bermuda Triangle-like area in the Pacific. It's called the Devil's Sea or Dragon's Triangle. I think it's a bit further east than where the plane disappeared. Here's the wikipedia page on it, for those interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Sea

Malaysia's military believes it tracked a missing jetliner by radar over the Strait of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10687223/Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-plane-crash-live.html

• Military radar picked up plane 200 miles off course

Some of the relatives have said passenger QQ accounts (a Chinese web chat service like Gmail Chat) are still online. Tencent, the company that administers QQ, says if a user has not logged out of QQ, but merely turned their phone or computer off, they could still seem to be there, even if they are not.

Until Tuesday, the last known location was above the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 40 minutes into its journey.
But now the Malaysian Air Force say its radars tracked the plane as it turned West and headed back across Malaysia and into the Strait of Malacca, where it was last seen at 30,000ft at 2.40am above the small island of Pulau Perak.

Relatives of Chinese passengers on board flight MH370 have declined to accept money from the airline.
Malaysia Airlines said it had offered "financial assistance" of 31,000 yuan (£3,000) to the family of each missing traveller But a relative of one of the passengers, from east China's Shandong province, said: "We're not really interested in the money." "It is all about the people - the people on the plane. We just want them back." It is now three days since their loved ones went missing, and authorities are no clearer as to how and where the plane disappeared.

Malaysia’s Berita Harian newspaper quoted air force chief Rodzali Daud as saying the missing plane was last detected by military radar at 2:40 a.m. on Saturday, near the island of Pulau Perak at the northern end of the Strait of Malacca. The time given by Rodzali was an hour and 10 minutes after the plane vanished from air traffic control screens over Igari waypoint, midway between Malaysia and Vietnam.
"It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait."

(Video of Press Conference)
Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, Malaysian civil aviation chief, said earlier that the widened search includes northern parts of the Malacca Strait, on the opposite side of the Malay Peninsula and far west of the plane's last known location. Mr Azharuddin would not explain why crews were searching there, saying rather cryptically, "There are some things that I can tell you and some things that I can't."

Along with an IBM exec - 20 employees of U.S. chipmaker Freescale Semiconductor were passengers on a Malaysia Airlines flight
_http://www.mb.com.ph/employees-of-us-chipmaker-among-passengers-on-malaysian-flight/

The employees, among 239 people on the plane, included engineers and manufacturing staff, many of whom travel regularly between company facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur, a company source said.

None of Austin, Texas-based Freescale’s most senior executives were on board Boeing Co’s 777-200ER, which vanished from radar screens about an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.

Twelve of the Freescale employees on the plane were from Malaysia and eight from China, the company said in a statement.

Freescale has sites in Tianjin and Kuala Lumpur for testing and packaging chips used in automobiles, consumer products, telecommunications infrastructure and industrial equipment.

China has deployed 10 satellites using high-resolution earth imaging capabilities, visible light imaging and other technologies to "support and assist in the search and rescue operations", the People's Liberation Army Daily said on Tuesday.

_http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/11/us-malaysia-airlines-idUSBREA291D520140311

Laura said:
I guess we need to look at google earth to see if there are any military bases or airfields that can service a 777 in that general area.

There was one at Kota Bharu, dunno what happened to it:

The Japanese Invasion of Malaya began just after midnight on 8 December 1941 (local time) before the attack on Pearl Harbor. It was the first major battle of the Pacific War,[11] and was fought between ground forces of the British Indian Army and the Empire of Japan.

Kota Bharu, capital of Kelantan State on Malaysia's northeast coast, was, in 1941, the Royal Air Force's (RAF) and Royal Australian Air Force's (RAAF) base of operations in Northern Malaya. There was an airstrip at Kota Bharu and two more at Gong Kedah and Machang. Japanese losses were significant because of sporadic Australian air attacks,[12] Indian coastal defences, and artillery fire.[13]

M.T.

And things just keep getting weirder:

http://gma.yahoo.com/last-day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-passports-040330446--abc-news-topstories.html

From the article:
A man claiming to be the friend of two Iranians who used fake passports to board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight told ABC News that the men stayed at his home the night before the flight vanished.

Mohammad Mallaeibeasir, 18, told ABC News that he is a student living in Malaysia who went to high school with one of the men who is believed to have used a fake passport to board the missing flight. He said the other man was a friend of the friend's, and the pair stayed at Mallaeibeasir's the night before the flight took off.

And this is what really gets my interest:
Law enforcement sources told ABC news today that the men's tickets were purchased by an Iranian man known as "Mr. Ali."

Mallaeibeasir said that when Pouria and Reza were staying at his house, he heard them briefly talking to an "Ali" on the phone.

"The last night when they were in my home they were talking on the phone for a long time. They were talking in Persian, in their room, and I heard them say 'OK Ali' like that in Persian. I didn't understand because it was like, five seconds. I went into the room to take water from my fridge and I came out and they said, 'Be quiet, we're talking.'"

To me, this seems like more Disinfo, geared toward making this seem like another terrorist act.

Pierre said:
5- TIME 2.40 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour 59 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Near Pulau Perak (5°39 N, 98°45E), in the Straits of Malacca, approx 228 miles (366km) West from Ketereh,
EVENT: Air Force chief Rodzali Daud says military radar readings from its station in Butterworth last detected the plane near here

[...]

If event 5 is valid, then MH370 flew more than 200 km of populated area over Malaysia. If it did so at low altitude, it is surprising that no witness mentioned it.

That last coordinate looks very suspicious also given that it comes from the military and it hasn't been confirmed by an independent source yet.

ADD: I think I heard on the radio someone saying that two fighter jets from the Malaysian military/air force were following the plane when it turned away from its planned flight path. Did anyone hear something similar? I may have misunderstood though as the volume was low.

Event 5 mentioned above, may not be true. - Source - The New York Times

The New York Times said:
Prime Minister's Office Disputes General's Account: "Adding to the confusion," The New York Times reports, "Tengku Sariffuddin Tengku Ahmad, spokesman for the prime minister's office, said in a telephone interview that he had checked with senior military officials, who told him there was no evidence that the plane had recrossed the Malaysian peninsula, only that it may have attempted to turn back."

"As far as they know, except for the air turn-back, there is no new development," Tengku Sariffuddin told the Times. He added, the newspaper says, that the general's comments about the plane being tracked to the Straits of Malacca are "not true."

The Malaysian authorities sure appear to be hiding something, or at least unsure what or how much to reveal, at this point, about what they know.

Malaysia Airlines plane 'turned back and flew across the Malay peninsula'

[...] Air force chief Tan Sri Rodzali Daud said the plane was detected at 2.40am near Pulau Perak, an island in the Malacca Strait, several hundred kilometres north of Kuala Lumpur.

"After that, the signal from the plane was lost," he told the Berita Harian, a Malay-language newspaper.

An unnamed military official told Reuters news agency: "It changed course after Kota Bharu [on the east coast] and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait."

It is unclear why the west coast contact, if correct, was not made public until now. Asked on Monday why crews were searching the strait, the country's civil aviation chief Azharuddin Abdul Rahman told reporters: "There are some things that I can tell you and some things that I can't."

Malaysian officials have given ambiguous, inaccurate and at times directly contradictory information since the aircraft's disappearance
, raising concerns about the response among families of the passengers.

Dan Macchiarella, chair of the aeronautical science department at Embry Riddle Aviation University in Daytona Beach, Florida, added: "It's pretty baffling: whatever happened on that flight deck, the pilots did not do what pilots do. They aviate, they navigate and they communicate. If something happens at altitude, the first thing they want to do is ... squawk emergency." [...]

The west coast reading was on military radar, which does not rely on communicating with a transponder as civilian radar does. That may explain the uncertainty over whether MH370 was detected or not.

"The military radar sends out a signal and paints a skin – it gets the type, speed and altitude of the aircraft," noted Macchiarella. [...]

Reading all what is being written about this it appears that maybe the plane was essentially stolen by people who must have put quite a bit of planning into it. Why though? This surely must be a first. Over 200 people just can't go poof into thin air.

If it got hit by a meteor, then surely there should be some debris somewhere?

The only other option I can think off is well, hyperdimensional. Chances of that surely are like next to zero.

What about those phones? That is just weird, if anything, it supports a hyperdimensional option and disproves any theory suggesting the plane disintegrated. If stolen, why wouldn't the kidnappers turn off the phones of the passengers?...

We may never know the answer...

Chances are if it were hyperdimensional, then other planes might start disappearing into thin air. Now that will get heads turning... Cs once mentioned they will turn off all air travel, but I think that was in relation to volcanoes.

Back
Top Bottom