Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

I just came across a writeup by an anonymous in a FB fanpage called "Al Faedah": _https://www.facebook.com/notes/al-faedah/pesawat-mh370-red-flag-atau-false-flag/482901128498552

It's in the Malay language. Translated the first portion as he/she raised some interesting postulations.

2. Richard Quest & The Classic Liar/Devil Magician Through CNN
The Liar/Devil system which comes out of a mould that is often recycled over and over again until you do not see, but it is playing under your nose. Its magic brings you to the fantasy world in which they churned so realistically until the telltale signs that they are operating are ignored. As soon as you see these signs, you’ll know an agenda is being implemented.

According to Quest, he met Fariq (co-pilot of MH370) while filming the CNN Business Traveller program and the recording was done on February 19, 2014 inside the same aircraft (MH370).
Fariq Ab Hamid , 27 , recently switched to limit the Boeing 777-200
He landed it in a flight Captured on video last month by CNN
It was a textbook - perfect landing , the captain said of Hamid 's work - (Source CNN )

1903012_482905591831439_1077344570_n.jpg

(Photo: MH370 Aircraft Pilot Assistant Fariq Abdul Hamid with Richard Quest, 17 days prior to the incident! CNN journalist or a spy?)
Oddly CNN, which is known as a hotbed of Mossad and CIA intelligence did not deny their presence. Isn’t it strange that he (Quest) had been in the aircraft earlier to film for CNN (+ -) 17 days before the incident of MH370? Isn’t it strange for him to meet with the co-pilot who is involved on 19th of February? Coincidence?
Richard Quest himself has a fuzzy background that is questionable. He has a police arrest record by the US Police force over sexual misconduct and ‘meth’ drug possession. On CNN he is supposedly an aviation expert when he’s a law graduate!

He was filming for CNN Business Traveller and as he is functioning as an aviation expert, he played the role of an “AVIATION EXPERT” during the MH370 incident and covered/analyzed in detailed about MH370. Did they exactly came here to film Business Traveller or were getting ready for FALSE FLAG OPERATION MH370? Wake up children of Malays, do not fast asleep coiled by dreams while you argue among yourselves. Stop the enmity between yourselves.

In 2006 Richard Quest (born March 9, 1962) rejected an offer to work with English news channel Al Jazeera, on the grounds of differences based on homosexuality (gay) and of European Jewish descent.
1926780_482905898498075_154719088_a.jpg

(Photo: Richard Quest)
1. ^ Owen Gibson; Afshin Rattansi (November 12, 2006). "Look east: After long delays and a rumoured editorial split with its Arabic parent, English-language news channel al-Jazeera will go on air this week. Owen Gibson and Afshin Rattansi report". The Guardian. Retrieved 6 August 2012. "But there were delays from the start. It was hard to recruit big-name presenters: Richard Quest of CNN said he turned down an offer on the grounds that being gay and Jewish might not be suitable."

CNN reporter in sex, rope and drug scandal
April 21, 2008 - 8:40AM
A well-known CNN reporter has been arrested in New York's Central Park with drugs in his pocket, a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals, and a sex toy inside his boot.Richard Quest - who is known for his boisterous and quirky style - was arrested at 3.40am on Friday, almost three hours after the park's 1am closing time.
He was initially arrested for loitering, the New York Post said. However, a search by police uncovered the oddly configured rope, a sex toy inside Quest's boot, and a small bag of methamphetamine in his left jacket pocket, the Post said. (_http://www.smh.com.au)

Gay CNN presenter Richard Quest on his comeback after that embarrassing park incident
_http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2009/06/22/gay-cnn-presenter-richard-quest-on-his-comeback-after-that-embarrassing-park-incident/

Both CNN openly gay Zionist Jews Richard Quest and Anderson Cooper were seen to slip several times while reporting about MH370. Unsurprisingly, the issue of reading facial expressions and body language that I have addressed earlier, is like a Malay proverb “pulang paku buah keras”. The Pentagon has mobilized their apparatus recently to ‘read’ President Vladimir Putin following his press conference for over an hour on Ukraine.

"The Pentagon has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in recent years so that researchers can study the body movements of foreign leaders, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, in hopes of predicting future behavior."
_http://rt.com/usa/pentagon-connors-putin-language-510/

Video 1: Richard Quest - I flew with missing first officer of MH370.
_http://youtu.be/phRyN9RO-Ek
(00:32) And now ships, air and sea rescue from both Vietnam and Malaysia and Singapore is also involved, China would also get involved. The US forces who are in that area could be involved too. Everybody will be in a coordinated ATTACK (paused and corrected to: ATTEMPT) to try and find exactly where this aircraft is in the water.."
What is going on in Richard Quest’s head for him to slip and said “coordinated attack?”. Is this a ‘Search & Rescue’ or ‘Search & Destroy’ procedure?
(00:54) A newsreader to Richard Quest: "Now Richard let's talk a little bit more about that co-pilot Fariq Hamid. You actually sat in a cockpit of a similar aircraft just a few days ago.."
(1:18) We were (flying).. filming, (paused and corrected: HAD AUTHORISED) had authorised filming for CNN Business Traveller, and we were on the cockpit.."
Richard Quest and Anderson Cooper seems eager to ensure that these incidents received by the audience as a ‘coincidence’ and the filming of CNN Business Traveller received official confirmations from the authorities. In other words, it is not a ‘covert’ operation by secret US intelligence.

Video #2: Richard Quest: Malaysia Airlines MH370 jet was 'at safest point' in flight.
_http://youtu.be/yR1iArXcaPc
Anderson Cooper has slipped at the beginning of the video #2 (00:03).
Anderson Cooper: "We're now bringing in Richard Quest who has 'ACTUALLY' (paused).. COINCIDENTALLY (Anderson changed to “coincidentally”) has been shooting a story on the "airline" (Penerbangan Malaysia) and has spent time with the airline's CEO..."

Video #3: Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact .
_http://youtu.be/y-RuoMDqRqQ
In video #3, we are looking at the discussion on various aspects of MH370’s security breach and Rene Marsh, CNN correspondent signals and justifies the need for National Transportation Safety Board – NTSB.
She made the connotation that countries in this region do not have adequate expertise to deal with such crisis and bigger, more advanced countries (US) should lead the investigation.
According to John Goglia, an “aviation expert” from NTSB, the US parent agency conducting aircraft accidents, says “The absence of a distress call suggests that either the plane experienced compressed explosion or destroyed by explosives.”
“Because there was no communication, it should have happened quickly,” says Goglia. He said the false identity of both passengers strongly suggests possibility of a bomb. “That’s a big Red Flag,” according to him.
I am ‘asking’ John Goglia here, “Red Flag” or “False Flag”? There’s no need to play words with Malay sons.

I found it weird that Richard Quest acting as an 'aviation expert', when he's more like an 'aviation enthusiast'. The rest of the article posed some interesting issues regarding timing (Ukraine conflict and element of terrorism in China) and US involvement in "problem-reaction-solution' and psy-ops.

angelburst29 said:
High Strangeness, indeed!

Radar Playback of the moment Malaysia Flight 370 Vanished
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpbZZKqxy0&list=UUFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

Busted! Flight Radar caught changing Flight Path of Malaysia Flight 370
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNZtz-HVy6c&list=UUFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

I really don't know what to make of that, but it seems strange to me too.

But I guess we would need to know how that system works and if the things this guy has gathered are really strange or something that can be explained somehow.

Can it be that this plain is kidnapped somewhere like the plane that "supposedly" hit the Pentagon? Anything is possible. For what reasons I really don't know, maybe we will know with time. But if a plane disappears, others can disappear also.

loreta said:
Can it be that this plain is kidnapped somewhere like the plane that "supposedly" hit the Pentagon? Anything is possible. For what reasons I really don't know, maybe we will know with time. But if a plane disappears, others can disappear also.

That's what we were talking about this morning. If that is the case, then it appears that it would have had to have been done by some individual(s) with tremendous resources. They were able to turn off the transponder, manage the pilots, crew and passengers without a peep coming out in any way; and there may even have been complicity of the pilots.

As far as I understood it, flightradar uses the data that gets send from the planes (a transponder (GPS)), so it is unlikely imo, that the fast moving plane (object) is something else and eventually a somewhat malfunctioning transponder?

from flightradar24 about said:
ADS-B

How ADS-B works

The primary technology that we use to receive flight information is called automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B). The ADS-B technology itself is best explained by the image to the right.

Aircraft gets its location from a GPS navigation source (satellite)
The ADS-B transponder on aircraft transmits signal containing the location (and much more)
ADS-B signal is picked up by a receiver connected to Flightradar24

Receiver feeds data to Flightradar24

Data is shown on _flightradar24.com and in Flightradar24 apps
Today, roughly 60% of all passenger aircraft (70% in Europe, 30% in the US) are equipped with an ADS-B transponder. This percentage is steadily increasing as ADS-B is set to replace radar as the primary surveillance method for controlling aircraft.

Flightradar24 has a network of more than 3,000 ADS-B receivers around the world that receives plane and flight information from aircraft with ADS-B transponders and sends this information to our servers. Due to the high frequency used (1090 MHz) the coverage from each receiver is limited to about 250-400 km (150-250 miles) in all directions depending on location. The farther away from the receiver an aircraft is flying, the higher it must fly to be covered by the receiver. The distance limit makes it very hard to get ADS-B coverage over oceans.

About 99% of Europe is covered with ADS-B receivers. There is also good ADS-B coverage in USA, Canada, Caribbean, Brazil, Russia, Middle East, India, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand. In other parts of the world the ADS-B coverage varies.

A similar question was raised about the mh372 flight and about flightradar:

https://youtu.be/4jfk3yug87g?feature=player_detailpage

And the first comment of the video would make sense too:
_http://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works

FR24 is a collaborative network. Sometimes you can see repeated aircrafts when two sources get the same aircraft with different gaps, so sometimes you can see two echoes of the same aircraft.

This happens also in real radars where there are overlapping radar coverages. Someplaces over New York have this kind of issues. FAA radars normally filter very well those 'repeated' echoes, but when there is an accident and tapes must be replayed, it is possible to see it without the filter, and you can see how many echoes are really duplicated.

Knowing this, those phantom aircraft are easily understandable. The speed of the aircraft that seems supersonic can be due to internet lag from the reception station.

Remember that FR24 is a network of enthusiast collaborators, it is not official and it's a private effort to cover the whole world. Data from FR24 should never be considered official, and errors can occur.

When you see an aircraft disappearing or showing altitude 0, that does not mean the aircraft has really disappeared. It can mean just that the aircraft is not transmitting (but still flying), can be due to a failure in the receiver or the computer sending the information, could be due to an internet failure, could be due to a bunch of different reasons other than an aircraft going down.

In FR24 constantly aircraft come out of coverage, all of the aircraft crossing the atlantic are not being covered during the whole coross in the middle of the sea, for instance. They all disappear, that only mean that there are no stations receiving them, and that's it.

There are a lot of technically plausible explanations for all those 'strange' signs you have seen in the track… stop the sonspiranoia.

Gaby said:
_http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-malaysia-plane-terror-sky

While nobody knows what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, it is now suspected that terrorism is involved.

:headbash:

When nothing is known. You may be interested versioning. Faced with this unfortunate event unscrupulous elements want to take advantage. It will always be easier to create a "story" to create a false flag event. I think so. :shock:

Pashalis said:
angelburst29 said:

But I guess we would need to know how that system works and if the things this guy has gathered are really strange or something that can be explained somehow.

I went to the FlightRadar24.com also and what I watched was pretty close to his first video, I did not see anything like what he showed in the second video.

I also took a closer look at that plane he noted was flying fast. That strange flight was noted on the FlightRadar24 as KE672/KAL672, Korean Air, registration HL7798 but no data on its place of departure and destination. I can confirm that what I saw was pretty strange: it was first going away from Malaysia, then it showed it going back again for a while, then it appeared to turn around and was once again was heading away from Malaysia. Then its position was changed rapidly towards its destination. This either means it was a craft flying around quicker than everyone else, and even changing direction, or else the information being updated to the system (to FlightRadar.com?) was changing rapidly and the craft was not really flying that way.

In any case, that flight also disappeared from FlightRadar.com for a little while around the time of the disappearance of flight 370. That could be something to note. It did reappear again for a little while. Then it disappeared again as it got out to sea, however this means nothing as other planes also disappeared from FlightRadar when they got farther out to sea.

A quick check on google shows KE672 flies regularly from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Seoul (ICN). I found info at (planefinder.net/data/flights/KE672) for 2014-03-08 that shows flight from KUL to ICN, but it is a different registration, HL7587, not HL7798 as indicated on FlightRadar.com.

Anyways, this means that the Koreans are behind it! ;D (Just kidding!)

Note that when using this web site (FlightRadar), it can often freeze and I had to pause and unpause it to get it going again, and the clock became very skewed. I find after doing this that I am very doubtful about the accuracy of the information that is recorded at FlightRadar.com. I just saw Gawan's post and the site seems to have a disclaimer that "errors can occur".

FWIW.

trendsetter37 said:
{snip}

MONDAY, MARCH 10

- The United States review of American spy satellite imagery shows no signs of mid-air explosion.

- As dozens of ships and aircraft from seven countries scour the seas around Malaysia and south of Vietnam, questions mounted over whether a bomb or hijacking could have brought down the Boeing airliner.

- Hijacking could not be ruled out, said the head of Malaysia's Civil Aviation Authority, Azharuddin Abdul Rahmanthe, adding the missing jet was an "unprecedented aviation mystery".

- The disappearance of the Malaysian airliner could dent the national carrier's plan to return to profit by end-2014, equity analysts said. Shares in MAS hit a record low on Monday.

Wait they had a satellite in the area. The weather was clear. But....they will not report exactly what the satellite saw?
I would say, what the satellite did. If there is weapon on board.

This is weird:

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578020/Why-cellphones-missing-Malaysian-Airlines-passengers-ringing-Family-members-claim-loved-ones-smartphones-active.html

According to the Washington Post, family of some of the 239 people on board the vanished Boeing 777 said that they were getting ring tones and could see them active online through a Chinese social networking service called QQ.

One man said that the QQ account of his brother-in-law showed him as online, but frustratingly for those waiting desperately for any news, messages sent have gone unanswered and the calls have not been picked up. [...]

Repeatedly telling Malaysian Airlines officials about the QQ accounts and ringing telephone calls, they hoped that modern technology could simply triangulate the GPS signal of the phones and locate their relatives.

However, according to Singapore's Strait Times, a Malaysia Airlines official, Hugh Dunleavy has confirmed to families that his company had tried to call the cellphones of crew members and they too had also rang out.

Here is a map of Malaysia plotting 4 events relating to the MH370 flight.

detailed_road_map_of_west_mala.jpg

1- TIME: 00:41 a.m. (local time) March 8th 2014.
EVENT: MH 370 flight takes off

2- TIME: 1.22 a.m. (local time) - 41 min after take off
LOCATION: 6°55′15″N 103°34′43″E. About 200 km (130 mi) east of Kota Bharu and 610 km NNE of KLIA
EVENT: Subang Air Traffic Control loses contact with MH370 aircraft at 01:22 a.m. and notifies Malaysia Airlines at 02:40 a.m.

3- TIME: 1.30 a.m. (local time) - 49 mn after take off
LOCATION : at sea, 14.4 km from Kuala Besar, which is about 8 km from Kota Bharu (KB). About 470 km from KLIA
EVENT: the owner of a fishing boat claimed that he saw an airplane flying low while he was at sea with a friend. The plane was flying towards the international waters i.e. away from the Malaysian coast

4- TIME 1.45 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour and 4 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Ketereh, 30km south of Kota Baru. 430 km (about 300 mi) NNW of Kuala Lumpur
EVENT: a man claimed that he saw “bright white lights” which he believed to be that of an aircraft descending at high speed

The timing, location and direction of the plane coming from events 2, 3 and 4 are puzzling. A trajectory compatible with the 3 previously mentioned events is depicted on the map (red arrows) and seems consistent with the scenario where MH370 might have u-turned several times as mentioned by FlightRadar24.

detailed_road_map_of_west_mala.jpg

Also at 1.30 the plane is said to be "flying low" but 15 minutes (1.45) later it is said to be "descending". Did it first fly low to escape radars and then descend to land?

I guess we need to look at google earth to see if there are any military bases or airfields that can service a 777 in that general area.

ADDED: 15 October 2013 Malaysia to establish marine corps, naval base close to James Shoal
_http://www.janes.com/article/28438/malaysia-to-establish-marine-corps-naval-base-close-to-james-shoal

The 9th Royal Malay Regiment (para) and 8th Royal Ranger Regiment (para) have both conducted amphibious warfare training as a secondary mission, most recently in June during the CARAT exercise with the US Marine Corps (USMC) and subsequently in an amphibious landing exercise with French troops and the landing platform dock FNS Tonnerre ....

Malaysia is keen to draw on the USMC's expertise and has been in discussions with the United States (US) over support, training and expertise exchange. Malaysia has been without an amphibious naval platform since the loss of Newport-class landing ship-tank KD Sri Inderapura in an October 2009 fire....

Plans to obtain an LPD, with France offering a downsized Mistral design and South Korea offering a downsized Dokdo design, have been stalled due to budgetary constraints. The US has offered the LPD USS Denver , scheduled to be decommissioned from US service in 2014, to Malaysia on a hot transfer along with some equipment, which likely includes AAV-7 amphibious vehicles.

The US would welcome Malaysia's establishment of a marine force as current Pentagon regulations restrict the USMC to conducting exchanges and training with marine units of non-US treaty ally nations - an exception being in the case of multiservice exercises such as CARAT. Likewise, Malaysia has been keen to further develop joint amphibious training exercises and exchanges with the US but has been hampered by the absence of a marine force.

Other than equipment for the marines, the US has offered Malaysia surplus equipment from operations in Afghanistan, including infantry weapons and sights, night-vision goggles and mine-resistant ambush protected vehicles.

The US is also offering the AH-1Z Super Cobra to meet Malaysia's requirement for an attack helicopter. While Boeing has been marketing the AH-64 Apache, the prospect of a purchase by Kuala Lumpur is unlikely due to Malaysia's disinclination to buy key military equipment in service with its neighbours: the Apache is in service with Singapore and on order by Indonesia.

October 09, 2012 Zahid Hamidi: Malaysia will not be US military proxy
_http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/zahid-hamidi-malaysia-will-not-be-us-military-proxy/

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 9 — Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi denied today that Malaysia would host a foreign military base after PAS attacked Putrajaya for hypocrisy in allowing a US supercarrier to berth at Port Klang while running a media blitz against civil societies being funded by foreign groups.

Mainstream media have been highlighting unsubstantiated reports that several non-government organisations (NGOs) critical of the government, notably civil rights advocate Suara Rakyat Malaysia (SUARAM), had accepted financial aid from American investor George Soros as part of a payment to topple the ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition from power.

“Goodwill naval visits from friendly nations should not be regarded as exposing Malaysia as a board for backbiting political games.

“They don’t bring in foreign funds to support the activities of non-government organisations (NGOs) or political parties as is done by some groups,” he told state news agency Bernama.

Ahmad Zahid (picture) defended the government’s decision allowing the nuclear-powered USS George Washington to berth at Port Klang last weekend for five days to boost Malaysia’s bilateral ties with the world superpower. ... The US is seen as trying to increase its military presence in Southeast Asia following China’s rise in the region. The Asian economic giant has been seen to be flexing its muscles by laying claim to several strategic islands in the South China Sea.

Ok, do we have a point 5 to add to Pierre's events - or is this misinfo?

From www.firstpost.com/world/live-malaysia-military-says-radar-tracked-plane-near-malacca-straits-1424627.html

Air Force chief Rodzali Daud has now confirmed that based on military radar readings from its station in Butterworth, the missing flight MH370 may have turned west after Kota Bahru and flew past the east coast and Kedah. "The last time the plane was detected was near Pulau Perak, in the Straits of Malacca, at 2.40am," Berita Harian quotes Rodzali as saying. This contradicts earlier reports that the aircraft had disappeared from radar screens 120 nautical miles off Kota Bharu and over the South China Sea, at 1.30am on 8 March.

Breton said:
Ok, do we have a point 5 to add to Pierre's events - or is this misinfo?

From www.firstpost.com/world/live-malaysia-military-says-radar-tracked-plane-near-malacca-straits-1424627.html

Air Force chief Rodzali Daud has now confirmed that based on military radar readings from its station in Butterworth, the missing flight MH370 may have turned west after Kota Bahru and flew past the east coast and Kedah. "The last time the plane was detected was near Pulau Perak, in the Straits of Malacca, at 2.40am," Berita Harian quotes Rodzali as saying. This contradicts earlier reports that the aircraft had disappeared from radar screens 120 nautical miles off Kota Bharu and over the South China Sea, at 1.30am on 8 March.

Looks legit. Well this story just gets weirder.

Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca

"The last time the flight was detected close to Pulau Perak, in the Melaka Straits, at 2.40 a.m. by the control tower before the signal was lost," the paper quoted Rodzali as saying.

The Strait of Malacca is all the way over on the other side of the Malaysia/Thailand peninsula, in the Indian Ocean!

So the events so far (updated):

1- TIME: 00:41 a.m. (local time) March 8th 2014.
EVENT: MH 370 flight takes off

2- TIME: 1.22 a.m. (local time) - 41 min after take off
LOCATION: 6°55′15″N 103°34′43″E. About 200 km (130 mi) east of Kota Bharu and 610 km NNE of KLIA
EVENT: Subang Air Traffic Control loses contact with MH370 aircraft at 01:22 a.m. and notifies Malaysia Airlines at 02:40 a.m.

3- TIME: 1.30 a.m. (local time) - 49 min after take off
LOCATION : at sea, 14.4 km from Kuala Besar, which is about 8 km from Kota Bharu (KB). About 470 km from KLIA
EVENT: the owner of a fishing boat claimed that he saw an airplane flying low while he was at sea with a friend. The plane was flying towards the international waters i.e. away from the Malaysian coast

4- TIME 1.45 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour 4 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Ketereh, 30km south of Kota Bharu. 430 km (about 300 mi) NNW of Kuala Lumpur
EVENT: a man claimed that he saw “bright white lights” which he believed to be that of an aircraft descending at high speed

5- TIME 2.40 a.m. (local time) - 1 hour 59 minutes after take off
LOCATION: Near Pulau Perak, in the Straits of Malacca, approx 228 miles (366km) West from Ketereh,
EVENT: Air Force chief Rodzali Daud says military radar readings from its station in Butterworth last detected the plane near here

I made a map picture too, but then I wondered if it is not allowed to capture a google map and write on it because of copyrights?

Breton said:
Pashalis said:
angelburst29 said:

I went to the FlightRadar24.com also and what I watched was pretty close to his first video, I did not see anything like what he showed in the second video.

I also took a closer look at that plane he noted was flying fast. That strange flight was noted on the FlightRadar24 as KE672/KAL672, Korean Air, registration HL7798 but no data on its place of departure and destination. I can confirm that what I saw was pretty strange: it was first going away from Malaysia, then it showed it going back again for a while, then it appeared to turn around and was once again was heading away from Malaysia. Then its position was changed rapidly towards its destination. This either means it was a craft flying around quicker than everyone else, and even changing direction, or else the information being updated to the system (to FlightRadar.com?) was changing rapidly and the craft was not really flying that way.

In any case, that flight also disappeared from FlightRadar.com for a little while around the time of the disappearance of flight 370. That could be something to note. It did reappear again for a little while. Then it disappeared again as it got out to sea, however this means nothing as other planes also disappeared from FlightRadar when they got farther out to sea.

A quick check on google shows KE672 flies regularly from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Seoul (ICN). I found info at (planefinder.net/data/flights/KE672) for 2014-03-08 that shows flight from KUL to ICN, but it is a different registration, HL7587, not HL7798 as indicated on FlightRadar.com.

Anyways, this means that the Koreans are behind it! ;D (Just kidding!)

Note that when using this web site (FlightRadar), it can often freeze and I had to pause and unpause it to get it going again, and the clock became very skewed. I find after doing this that I am very doubtful about the accuracy of the information that is recorded at FlightRadar.com. I just saw Gawan's post and the site seems to have a disclaimer that "errors can occur".

FWIW.

Strange indeed, It reminds me of the story with the plains on the bottom of the see. Philadelphia experiment. Is there the second triangle near, like Bermuda Triangle?

Back
Top Bottom