Mass Shootings

Leland said:
A bunch of things I've noticed with this situation which, as with so many others before, just don't make a lot of sense. Just going to point out a couple.

A lay of the land first.

Top down view showing the Pulse Bar at top of photo, with Dunkin Donuts to the south below, and then a business called Stand Up MRI, south of Dunkin Donuts. The Orlando Regional Medical Center is not shown, but is 0.6 miles north of Pulse.

In the following video, you can see the victim is being carried in a northerly direction, past Stand Up MRI, back towards Pulse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SvbAbAE54

So, this guy was shot, carried south away from the club, and the nearest hospital, for a bit, and then they decide to turn around and take him back towards the bar, but they stop for a rest at the end, and seem pretty relaxed given everything that has happened.

If you think critically about these, you'll usually find a reasonable explanation for them. For example, in the above, it's reasonable to assume that people fleeing the club moved towards the hospital, but then were directed by cops etc. to go to the groups of emergency response vehicles that had congregated on the club. Two people carrying one guy with an injured leg is tiring over a significant distance. It's not unreasonable that they stopped at some point to change position or let him hop along with support from them, depending on how badly injured he was. Imagine the scenario, you and another person are awkwardly carrying someone with a gunshot wound to the leg. After a few hundreds yards the victim starts to complain, the way you are holding him is causing him pain, "ok, stop! Let me down for a minute, I think It'll be easier if I walk on my good leg with support from you guys". I mean, is it so hard for people to try and put themselves in the position of the people in the scene they are watching? It is, IF, you automatically believe that the whole thing is 'staged'.

The problem with all of these "actors" scenarios is that they are developed by people who come to them already looking for "evidence" of "actors" because they "believe" in them. From there it is very easy for a person who has never been in such a situation to pick out all sorts of "obvious evidence" of "fakery" when they really have no idea what they are talking about and are totally disinclined from actually thinking about the specifics of the situation. That's to say nothing of the problem with the idea the 'government' would go to such (dangerous and unnecessary) lengths as using "actors" to play the part of real dead and injured people, requiring fake blood, fake injuries, an entire choreographed 'script', that each must follow and not deviate from or make any mistakes lest the entire "ruse" be exposed.

Why would 'they' do all this in service to their goal of scaring and polarizing the population through mass casualty terror attacks, rather than actually shooting a bunch of real people in a nightclub, producing real injuries and deaths? What benefit to the powers that be is there in this so-called "fakery"?

That last question is one I posed when I wrote about the Boston bombings 'actors' idea at the time, partly in response to the late Dave McGowan's hysterical take on it. I have yet to hear an answer that makes any sense. The only answer I have heard is that, for some reason, these 'dark forces' are, for some reason, a bit squeamish about killing real people, despite the fact that they have clearly enjoyed doing so, around the world, for centuries. Go figure. Maybe we should be looking at the possibility that the 1.5 million dead Iraqis were all actors too? And the whole "shock and awe" thing was one big dramatic production? In which case, there's no reason to really care about the suffering of others, because it's not real! Why not go on step further and decide that the whole world is a "holographic projection", or like the "flat earthers" say, the whole "flat earth" is covered by a "dome" under which everything is a staged "virtual reality" construction.

Can we see where this bogus "rabbit hole" leads? Complete subjectivity, distancing from the hard choices and reality of life, the requirement for interacting in a responsible way with and learning from life. If there are any 'dark forces' out there, they would surely love for as many humans as possible to dissociate into such nihilistic and subjective fantasy.

You're making all kinds of assumptions based on the suggestion that he was a 'crisis actor'.

Yeah, maybe so. We bring our bias when we watch stuff, seeing whatever it is we believe.

Yeah, maybe so. We bring our bias when we watch stuff, seeing whatever it is we believe.

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

“The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us; but he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. His attack is psychological, Damien. And powerful.”
― William Peter Blatty, The Exorcist

https://youtu.be/-ahBSHUE-yc

domi said:
I wanted to add my 2 cents.

I added a comment to the article on sott.net because something doesn't add up about this guy firing 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.
I'm just applying some common sense to the problem and it seems to me there is some sort of logistical and practical problem with this story.

Somebody please show me a tactical vest that can hold 30 or more magazines of 30 rounds.
So that means he was walking around with 33 to 35 lbs of loaded magazines. (1000 rounds of 223 being around 28 lbs). Seems like he needed a backpack or carry bag.

50lb drum magazines are very bulky and it still would have required 20 of those to fire 1000 rounds since I doubt this guy was reloading anything. Try reloading a mag even with a speed loader and you'll notice it takes a while.

Questions:
- where was he carrying all this ammo?
- where did he purchase all these magazines? (regular 30 rounders or 50 round drum mags).
- how did he logistically bring all this ammo in?
- how did the constant firing not cause some sort of barrel warp and subsequent rifle failure after shooting so many rounds? I would have expected rifle failure before the 1000 round mark under rapid fire conditions. (the barrel gets hot you know)

Seems like a fantasy that one guy shot 1000 rounds. Either that or the the number of rounds fired is much lower.

I saw the below comment on one of the videos and thought it was worth sharing;
"The average soldier carries 500 Rounds of .223. That, along with "Drawing more soldiers to the wounded" thereby getting more casualties, are the reasons the US Military switched to the lighter calibre. Having said that, a navy Seal probably couldn't get 50 Kills in a Dark Nightclub, let alone a rent-a-cop.
Another strange coincidence is that the security company he worked for (a DHS Contracted security firm) used to be called Securicor, the Israeli company responsible for airport security on 9/11.
Curious indeed." He obviously means G4S Security, not "DHS"

There are also plenty of reports from victims that mention doors being held from the outside and gunfire from different parts of the club at the same time. Some reported overhearing the gunman talking on the phone, mentioning snipers outside that would be holding off the cops and that there are explosive vests on himself and his team etc. Perhaps he was part of a "team" that went in to pull this off. Maybe they left him behind to serve as the patsy. Here in Australia everyone I speak too laps up the official story without the slightest doubt. 

Kris said:
I saw the below comment on one of the videos and thought it was worth sharing;
"The average soldier carries 500 Rounds of .223. That, along with "Drawing more soldiers to the wounded" thereby getting more casualties, are the reasons the US Military switched to the lighter calibre. Having said that, a navy Seal probably couldn't get 50 Kills in a Dark Nightclub, let alone a rent-a-cop.
Another strange coincidence is that the security company he worked for (a DHS Contracted security firm) used to be called Securicor, the Israeli company responsible for airport security on 9/11.
Curious indeed." He obviously means G4S Security, not "DHS"

Yeah, he's referring to G4S, which used to be Securicor, but he's not incorrect: he's saying that G4S was contracted by DHS.

Interesting coincidence: May 22: Israeli minister threatens G4S - will "pay a price" for BDS, revoking Israeli contracts
https://www.sott.net/article/320400-May-22-Israeli-minister-threatens-G4S-will-pay-a-price-for-BDS-revoking-Israeli-contracts

I want to share comments on the Orlando event from this week's World Affairs Brief (a private world news analysis service). Each week's brief covers one story in detail, with smaller sections for other world news. There is a section at the end advising for hard times preparedness, diet and health stuff. Worth a look.
While no source is 100% reliable, there is some interesting commentary here.

World Affairs Brief, June 17, 2016 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.
Copyright Joel Skousen. Partial quotations with attribution permitted. Cite source as Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

This Week’s Analysis:
The Orlando Massacre
The Push for More Gun Control
Time to Un-Elect Senators Who Vote to Draft Women
Preparedness Tip: Iodine and Fallout

THE ORLANDO MASSACRE
The mass shooting at the gay night club in Orlando is a textbook case of an unstable Muslim man influenced by federal agent provocateurs to engage in an act of terror. When you read about Omar Mateen’s troubled background and eagerness to cozy up to law enforcement, you can see how he would be a prime candidate for influence and control. There is also no way he could have come out of two law enforcement background checks and a detailed 10 month FBI investigation completely exonerated unless he was being protected from discovery. There are three major agendas that are being exploited in a grand scale based on this mass shooting: 1) advancement in the gun control agenda and 2) turning gays and their assorted variations into a protected class, free from criticism and/or legislative action that protects normal persons from unwanted business or personal dealings with gays, including the privacy of restrooms. And, 3) the protection of Muslims as a religious class that, despite years of preaching jihad and intolerance against Christians and Jews, has become sacrosanct.

The official story is that 29 year-old Omar Mateen entered the gay Pulse night club and shot 50 people and wounded 53 others—almost all Hispanics—with an AR-15 assault rifle. A few of the dead or wounded came from the SWAT team that entered the bathroom with guns blazing where Mateen was holding multiple hostages, as admitted by the police chief.

In reality it turned out not to be an AR-15, but a more modern Sig Sauer MCX. These are actually assault-style weapons, not actual military assault weapons. Assault weapons used by the military have 3-round burst and/or fully automatic capabilities. But this difference didn’t stop the anti-gun media from vilifying all AR-15s in civilian hands, as they called for another ban on assault weapons.

My immediate reaction as a former Marine officer with full combat training was “how could one person shoot that many people without being interfered with?” It would have required at least four 30 round magazine changes, even if he only shot each person once. An armed uniformed officer was at the club and reportedly responded before Mateen had even entered the building. The officer was soon joined by two additional officers who also began engaging Mateen. So how do you shoot that many people when you’re in a fire fight with 3 other officers? Something doesn’t match reality here!

It’s very unlikely that someone wouldn’t have rushed him during a reload, especially trained police officers. This is not a huge venue where the distances were difficult. It is true that there was panic inside where he started shooting, but a few witnesses have come forth with indications that the shooter had help. In saying this, there are a few bogus claims that need to be discarded.

I do not accept the widely circulated post by one Cody Agnew, who claim his employer’s sister said (recovering after being shot 11 or 12 times—which is highly improbable) “there are two others that were in the club slaughtering people last night that were not caught. They are still out there and they are armed and dangerous.” Agnew, sadly, has a history of claiming outlandish and bogus things on the web, so I discount this one.

Remember as we consider the partial evidence we have at this time, that the last “terrorist” shooting in San Bernardino focused on a husband/wife team, but they were only patsies. We have the witness testimony that the actual shooters were three white males —the husband and wife were nowhere to be seen. This testimony was given to a mainstream reporter and the story was only aired once before being taken down.

Witness Sally Abdelmageed, who works at the Inland Regional Center, told CBS: We saw three men dressed in all black military attire with vests on. They were holding assault rifles and as soon as they opened the door to building three, one of them started to shoot all over into the room, that’s the room that we typically have conferences in, and we just heard more gunshots go off. I reached for my phone. I called 9-1-1 and I just hid under my desk…

I couldn’t see his [gunmen’s] face, he had a black hat on and from my view all I could see was a black hat and black long sleeve shirt, possibly gloves on. He had black cargo pants on, the kind with the zippers on the side and the big puffy pockets. He had a huge assault rifle and he had extra ammo… It looked like their skin color was yeah, was white. They looked like they were athletic in build and they appeared to be tall.

Here’s the evidence that points to something similar in Orlando:

1. "Patron at Orlando nightclub shooting: two gunmen. Heard approx 40 shots. Has no idea how he got blood on shirt," WESH reporter Bob Kealing tweeted. “The police are looking for the suspects near Orlando Regional Medical Center.”

2. NBC-affiliated television WESH quoted the Orlando police as saying. “Two attackers are suspected to be behind the shooting.” Orlando Police later denied that there were two, but never explained why they were searching for another shooter at the ORMC.

3. Daniel Gonzalez, talking to the Palm Beach Post talked about the fact that there was a left and a right wing of the building. The one on the left was the Hip Hop room and it did not receive the brunt of the fire, so most, including him, were able to escape. But he did say he believed there was more than one shooter because he heard two guns going off at the same time from two different directions. Another patron at the bar said there was constant firing, and no let up, indicating that someone else was firing while the other changed magazines.

4. Then Gonzales mentions another key fact:

“Everybody dropped to the floor. We were trying to look for an exit. But the main exit was right next to the entrance where the shooter was shooting,’’ he said. “In a moment of desperation we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.’’ But he said the door was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’

So my conclusion is that there was another shooter and an accomplice blocking the door. An alternative explanation for the witnesses who heard shots coming from more than one direction and constant firing, is that the other shooters were the police officers engaging Mateen. But, then we’re stuck with the contradiction of how so many people got killed when the shooter was under constant fire. Officers would have had radios, and would have given direct reports of what was happening to police outside. So, if the officers had driven the shooter into the bathroom, why the long wait for police and SWAT entering the rest of the building and treating the wounded?

Let’s now look to the FBI foreknowledge about Mateen, and the agency’s admission to sending in “informants” to surveil him. As I have documented for years in the WAB, the FBI has a long and sordid history of infiltrating Mosques, recruiting angry young Muslims and inducing them to prepare acts of terror. Naturally, they supply the plans, weapons and the explosives. Whether they arrest them first (called entrapment) or allow the attack to go forward, both serve to keep the war on terror alive and keep Americans focused on domestic threats and the phony war on terror.

There is even strong evidence of the FBI involvement in actual terror attacks, like the first WTC bombing in 1993, as documented by Jon Rappaport. Here’s a summary:

There seems to be a rule: if a terror attack takes place and the FBI investigates it, things are never what they seem. Federal attorney Andrew C McCarthy prosecuted the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing case. A review of his book, Willful Blindness, states:

“For the first time, McCarthy intimately reveals the real story behind the FBI’s inability to stop the first World Trade Center bombing even though the bureau had an undercover informant in the operation—the jihadists’ supposed bombmaker....”

His name is Emad Salem, a former Egyptian Army officer. Present whereabouts unknown. Yanking Salem out of the group planning the Bombing was a devastating criminal act on the part of the FBI.

On October 28, 1993, Ralph Blumenthal wrote a piece about Emad Salem for the New York Times: “Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast.” It began: “Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer [Emad Salem] said after the blast.”

“The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder [meaning that he wasn’t just an informant but a key facilitator of the plot and the materials], but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer [Emad] said.” The FBI called the “plan” off, but left the planners to their own devices. No “harmless powder.” Instead, real explosives.

As the Washington Post wrote, The FBI had twice investigated Mateen:

He had twice come under investigation by the FBI — once for comments suggesting an affinity for Islamist groups, and a second time for vague connections to another Florida man who traveled to Syria to become a suicide bomber. Neither probe turned up evidence of wrongdoing, and Mateen had a blemish-free record when he applied for a Florida license to carry concealed weapons and again when he legally purchased two firearms, including an assault-style semiautomatic rifle, just a few days before the shootings.

And yet, as Trevor Aaronson of The Intercept points out, there are numerous recent examples of law enforcement targeting slow, dim-witted or mentally unstable suspects while looking the other way at problem terrorists under their nose. Of course the real reason is that these various patsies were being set up to take the blame for something government was planning.

Florida public records confirm that Mateen had a permit to carry a concealed weapon and was a licensed security guard, first at a facility for juvenile delinquents and later for G4S, a security company.

He was put on a Florida terror watch list, so how do you qualify for a CWP and pass two background checks to work in security? I think someone had their eye on Mateen as a possible “useful idiot,” and smoothed the path before him. The Daily Mail revealed the blockbuster news that the FBI lied about not knowing Mateen was a threat:

A gun store owner reported Orlando shooter Omar Mateen to authorities weeks before he committed the worst mass shooting in US history. Robbie Abell, co-owner of Lotus Gunworks, told the Wall Street Journal Mateen came into the store in South Florida in May and asked for heavy-duty body armor like the kind used by law enforcement.

Staff at the store, which does not sell body armor, felt it was a strange demand. After his request was denied, Mateen asked to buy bulk ammunition. Though Lotus does sell ammunition, staff shut down his request and refused to sell him anything else. They subsequently reported the incident to the FBI, Abell said.

Military contractors like G4S, where Mateen worked, are often fertile ground for finding subjects for false flag operations, and G4S has a very checkered history, as Kevin Ryan of Washington’s Blog posts:

Mateen worked for the British company G4S since 2007. Throughout that time, G4S has been what people might call a private, special operations military outfit. It is said to be three times the size of the British military. In 2012, a G4S employee was charged with making a bomb threat at the Olympics. Similar bomb threats were connected to G4S in 2013 and May 2016.

Previously called Securicor, G4S provided security at all three airports affected by the 9/11 attacks. Securicor/G4S had bought Argenbright Security—the 9/11 airport security firm—just nine months before the 9/11 attacks. The company later ran operations at Guantanamo Bay..

Some have wondered why Mateen posed in several selfies wearing clothes bearing the insignias of the New York Police Department (NYPD). Although the NYPD has denied any relation to the shooter, Mateen’s employer, G4S, has some interesting links to previous terrorist events. And it benefits from terrorism.

This incident of gaining access to police uniforms and badges and posing for photos might have something to do with his earlier history of cozying up to police while working out at the gym. Mateen would later apply to a police academy for training but was booted out for being extremely argumentative and accusing the administration of bias against him as a Muslim.

This kind of anger and resentment is what FBI agent provocateurs rely on to goad Muslims into doing terrorist acts. That’s what I think happened here. Hypnosis may or may not be involved as it is with a lot of spaced out shooters like the Batman shooter, who was also on mood altering drugs.

Then there is the issue of the wife: She knew about the plot and was even present when he went to buy ammunition, but never called 911, according to the Daily Mail. She has disappeared for now, but federal prosecutors are thinking about charging her as an accessory to murder.

As background, Omar Mateen is the son of an Afghanistani, Seddique Mir Mateen, who is a somewhat radical Afghan and Taliban activist who has a radio show based in California. The Washington Post had these details on the father:

Mir Seddique, who also goes by the name Seddique Mateen... declared his candidacy for the Afghan presidency. However, the video [declaring his candidacy] came a year after Afghanistan presidential elctions were held, which raises questions. In the video he goes back and forth between topics and even seems incoherent at times. Seddique holds strong political views and supports the Afghan Taliban. In one of the videos Seddique denounces the Pakistani government and expresses gratitude towards the Afghan Taliban.

On June 13, Seddique posted on Facebook that he was “saddened by his son’s actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan,” as translated by CBS News. But then he goes onto say, “God will punish those involved in homosexuality…not an issue that humans should deal with.”

Seddique said Mateen was enraged when he saw two men kissing a couple of months ago in Miami, and suspects the incident has something to do with the massacre. Seddique says he does not believe his son is “whatever you call it,” meaning gay. Homosexuality is very much against his religion, and what he says about it could greatly impact his hopes to become the next President of Afghanistan.

The initial statement about his son being enraged by seeing two men kissing appears to be false, projecting his own Muslim opposition to homosexuality upon his son, or it may have been feigned by the son, knowing how his father wanted him to react. This is what led to the initial outrage of the mainstream press claiming the shooting was a hate crime.

The real story is otherwise. After the initial reports of an anti-gay hate crime, others immediately began to come forward to tell how Omar was gay and a frequent visitor at gay clubs.

Omar Mateen, the gunman who murdered 49 people in an Orlando gay club early Sunday morning, was a gay man himself according to multiple people who knew and had met the man.

A gay man who attended the police academy in 2006 with Mateen said that the pair went out to gay bars and that at one point Mateen told the man he wanted to pursue a relationship. Meanwhile, multiple people are now coming forward to say that they had spoken with Mateen on gay hookup apps including Grindr and Jack'd.

The attack, which many assumed was an act of Islamic extremism, now appears to possibly be tied to Mateen's own shame over his sexuality and investigators are now looking into this internal conflict as a possibly motive.

In my opinion, it is more probable that Omar was angered by constant rejection by other gays rather than any homophobia—which he expressed from time to time to cover for his own gay actions. The fact that he was known to be constantly on the hunt for gay partners indicates he failed to have a steady relationship and was always pushing himself on others.

One person (Cord Cedeno) told the Daily Mail that “Mateen also contacted him on Grindr, but he blocked him because he was 'creepy'” All this points to a severe rejection complex. Coupled with his childhood reputation for weird behavior and angry tantrums, you can see how a general revenge on the gay community could develop and be exploited by an agent provocateur. Here’s some troubling background information on Omar’s problematic childhood and his father’s extreme permissiveness which led to chronic emotional instability. This is from the above Washington Post piece:

The New York Daily news interviewed a former elementary teacher of Mateen’s, Kathleen Zurich, who said she blames Seddique “for all of this.” Zurich said Seddique ignored his son’s behavior, which was totally “out-of-control.” She said, “He was in denial about his son even then,” and would say, “Oh Omar, he does nothing wrong.” Zurich went onto say, “One of the teachers told his father, ‘If he continues like this, picking on other kids, he’s going to end up shot.”

The background discovered by the UK Daily Mail shows that Mateen had a trouble youth as early as the third grade:

Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen was repeatedly suspended, lacked remorse and frequently spoke of violence and sex in the classroom as early as the third grade, his school records have revealed.

Educators offered a troubling portrait of Mateen as a young boy and teenager, describing him over the years as an aggressive, disruptive, inappropriate and violent student who fell behind academically, caused fights, had behavioral problems and moved from school to school.

As a student, Mateen, who was killed during Sunday’s massacre at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub, failed several classes, was moved to a different classroom to avoid fights with classmates and was suspended for around 50 days for fighting or other problems... in the third grade, when he was around eight or nine years old, a teacher wrote that he was verbally abusive, rude and aggressive, talked much ‘about violence and sex (obscenities)’, and his hands were ‘on other children’, CBS reported.

In another article the Daily Mail details how this pattern of bad behavior continued into his early working years:

At high school, where he played American football, Mateen was shy, ‘dorky’ and was frequently picked on, although he tried to make light of it, say ex-classmates. Childhood friend Sean Chagani said he was clearly ‘different’ but definitely not violent. [Others would say he was always flying off in fits of anger.]

[As a security officer] Mateen’s responsibilities included working at a local courthouse and later manning the gate at a golf resort. Tragically in the circumstances, in the US security guards are routinely armed and so Mateen was trained in how to use guns... At G4S, he earned a reputation as a difficult employee. Colleagues complained about his behavior. He in turn claimed he was being harassed because he was a Muslim.

He was transferred to duties at a local golf resort, PGA Village, earning $1600 (£1200) a month. Former police officer Daniel Gilroy, who was Mateen’s partner there between 2014 and 2015, said he was openly racist and homophobic, continually making derogatory remarks about blacks, Hispanics and gays.

Gilroy says he complained to superiors about his offensive remarks but they did nothing because Mateen was a Muslim. ‘It became quite apparent the guy had anger issues and was very unstable,’ he said, describing how Mateen would kick walls, slap desks and even hurl chairs across the room for no reason. ‘I quit because everything he said was toxic and the company wouldn’t do anything. The guy was unhinged and unstable. He talked of killing people.’

Young women complained that he was creepy. Jasmine Kalenuik recalls how, when Mateen was working at the golf resort, he would check her ID and cling to it, ‘breathing weird with this crazed stare’.

The first to experience the violence of his terrible temper was Sitora Yusifiy [future wife for a short time] Living in a two-bedroom flat in Fort Pierce owned by Mateen’s parents, Miss Yusifiy said Mateen, who took steroids for his bodybuilding, was within weeks starting to behave oddly, suddenly flying off the handle, verbally and physically. She concluded he suffered from bipolar disorder. ‘He would be perfectly normal and happy, joking, laughing one minute,’ she said yesterday. ‘The next minute his temper … his body would just [go] totally the opposite.’ He was soon beating her for the slightest offence such as the laundry not being done, attacking her even when she was asleep.

No one has two different personalities. What she and psychologists call bi-polar is really, in my opinion, partial possession by Satanic spiritual forces. It happened in Biblical times and I still believe it happens today, though in more subtle, less violent ways. You don’t have to be flailing around to be partially possessed. When you live in chronic violation of conscience day in and day out, and desire too strongly to do evil, sometimes Satan can take possession of the mind in sudden fits of anger, lashing out about things that seem quite uncontrollable for the person.

This is an important consideration because even when there is no direct mind control by government going on, Satan can often induce unstable people to do violent acts with a gun that further his goals of destroying our rights of self defense.

The Daily Mail added more detail from a former wife:

As America struggles to understand the man responsible for its worst ever mass shooting, those who knew him well – whether his ex-wife or former work colleague – have revealed a disturbing portrait of a seething volcano of a man, filled with pent-up hatred and resentment that was likely to erupt without warning.

Sitora Yusufiy, whom Mateen he met online in 2009 and married soon after, told the New York Daily News his family think he murdered the 49 because he was in turmoil about who he really was - not because he was an Islamic extremist.

'When we had gotten married, he confessed to me about his past -- that was recent at that time - and that he very much enjoyed going to clubs and the nightlife,' Yusufiy said. 'So, I feel like it's a side of him or a part of him that he lived but probably didn't want everybody to know about.'

Yusufiy told her fiancee Mateen had 'gay tendencies' and had been called gay in front of her on several occasions by his father. He also said that she didn't believe that Mateen's supposed Islamic beliefs were at the root of his attack.

She had told the FBI that he was unstable, and that she didn't believe he was part of a terrorist group - despite him pledging allegiance to ISIS before the attack and the fundamentalists later claiming responsibility for it.

It is interesting that Orlando Police are refusing to release the alleged 911 call, claiming an “ongoing investigation.” That’s bogus, of course, and tells me they are hiding something. According to the FBI, Mateen made two other 9-1-1 calls during the shooting, talking about the Boston Bombing, and a suicide bomber acquaintance who died in Syria. But, it is a common tactic in false flag operations to tweet or text bogus claims in the name of the assailants just prior or during an attack. You would think that’s the least thing on their minds in such situations.

Why, for example, would a terrorist warn police by social media of an impending attack as police claimed happened in the presumed ISIS attack in Texas against Pamela Geller’s anti-Muslim speech? Geller is the inflammatory and self-appointed neocon constantly promoting the Muslim threat. Remember that overemphasizing the Muslim threat is part of the globalist agenda to keep the war on terror alive.

But now we find official channels and media lackeys pushing to keep Islam separate from the government sponsored terror attacks that are done in the name of Islam. Geller, for example, has now been banned from Facebook for uncivil speech toward Muslims. What are we coming to in this country?

The airwaves this week have been full of media talking heads crying not to blame Islam—a supposed religion of peace. Well, you can find almost everything under the sun in Islam, from peace to jihad and intolerance, so it’s easy to pick and choose whatever suits your agenda.

The reason Islam has to be protected amid Islamic terror is that there is a pernicious agenda to flood the nation with yet more Muslims, who never integrate well. According to the State Department, so far this month 441 Syrian refugees have been resettled in small towns around the country including 60 in Illinois, 49 in Florida (10 in the Orlando area) and 39 in Arizona.

Florida Governor Rick Scott is furious with the feds saying he doesn’t think Syrian refugees should be coming into the state while the government does not have a proper vetting process. He says the feds are even refusing to share information with him about the Syrians placed in his state. As Breitbart says, the feds are using privacy as the excuse not to cooperate.

“The White House said they will not share that information with the Florida law enforcement. They said, oh, that — those people have privacy rights,”

Finally, Britain got its own false flag attack yesterday as Jo Cox, a 41-year-old MP (Member of Parliament) from the Labour Party was shot and killed. Cox was an outspoken opponent of Brexit (Britain leaving the EU) and a proponent of Syrian refugees. The assailant was claimed by the Left-wing Guardian and Sky News as saying "Britain First!" during and after the attack — a slogan linked to anti-immigrant groups. The UK press labels “Britain First” as a “far-right group that stages provocative anti-Muslim demonstrations,” painting the opposition forces with a broad negative stroke.

This, like the Orlando attack, is a too-good-to-be-true gift to the anti-Brexit forces, just as polls last week were showing a large ground swell of support for Brexit. Now the public will be shamed into sympathy for Cox and her cause.

Interview with guy holding door shut:
_http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-attack-survivor-describes-harrowing-escape-club

domi said:
Interview with guy holding door shut:
_http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/12/orlando-attack-survivor-describes-harrowing-escape-club

His explanation when he talks about "holding the door" closed and why he did it is confusing. He seems to be saying that there were a lot of people trying to get out and also that maybe the shooter was coming through that door? I suppose you'd have to have a first hand view of the area he is talking about.

I was thinking about the particular way in which some folks deal with scary ideas.

There are two elements.

The first is that they tend to like the official explanations, which while scary, ("OMG! People were shot by a lone nutjob! -But at least we can do something about that; we can increase gun controls and give greater powers to our benevolent authority bodies! We can feel safe again if we follow this prescription!")

-The official story is indeed scary, but it's not SCARY.., ("OMG! It isn't just a lone nut. No. It's the AUTHORITIES themselves who are shooting at us! They not only betray our simple-minded trust and break our hearts, but they laugh like monsters while doing it. And there's nothing we can do about it.")

That's the first element. Choosing the less scary way to frame traumatic events.

The second element is connected to "Shaming", as a verb. -Or in this particular case, the application of pressure to conform to popular groupthink on threat of being rejected from the herd.

-While discussing some of my ideas and refusing to go along with the Official Story, a recent debate with a person I know concluded with my being warned ominously that I'd better be careful, because "People were talking about me!" -From which I surmised a great deal. Being "talked about" was tantamount to being considered for social excommunication. -Which wouldn't happen, I don't think. If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that because excommunication is so terrible, the nuclear option, it is usually never used. I'm far more likely to walk away from irritating people than the other way around.

Now this is interesting. Normal people feel a need to belong, fearing rejection, and I feel the same way, but over the years my personal views have moved far away from the commonly held beliefs of the local herd to the point where I am tired of their shit, so to speak. I am much more prepared for and comfortable with being an outcast. -Also, I have found substantial grounding in the knowledge that like minds are not nearly so few and far between as one might think. The SOTT community is an excellent example. Though that feeling of belonging is a somewhat different one.

I would characterize it as the difference between belonging to a herd versus a tribe.

When that distinction popped into mind, various implications and word associations also came into focus.

The C's described adherents of the Flat Earth theory as being close in spirit to 2D animal life, for whom the concept of a spherical world was still too new and hard to grasp and thus were, despite now living in 3D human forms, desperately clinging to old and comfortable understandings of reality. Dragging their heels up the evolutionary slope, as it were.

It occurs to me that another aspect of pastoral living, if you are coming from a comfort zone and lots of spiritual lenses based around having lived literally as a sheep, then safety and danger and how one moves through those experiences are probably creating other observable behaviors.

For instance, when a herd of sheep becomes aware of a danger, a successful strategy is to close ranks. The young are protected in the middle, and the wolf is only going to take one of you anyway and leave the rest alone. Thus, being surrounded by lots of your brothers and sisters, having somebody else's fluff in your nose, is deeply associated with being "safe". -And so moving in unison with the herd, keeping that surround of safety, is more important than where you are moving to. As a sheep, this IS on many levels, a genuinely successful survival strategy. It actually keeps you alive.

Another element is that predators are going to feed; that's just a given. Some of your flock are simply going to vanish and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. That's reality. But that's okay; you are part of a soul pool; a collective energy. The predator takes some of you , but the bulk remains. And that's a bargain you can live with. And anyway, you have no choice.

So you and your peers develop systems for managing. That is, (and I must guess here), you mourn the loss of the one or two, but then try to forget about it and move on. Don't think about it too much because there's really nothing you can do about it. -So a base solution and coping strategy may be to use lots of cognitive self-calming, which as we know, works quickly and powerfully when one embraces lies.

I also imagine that when there is a shepherd and sheep dog about, a flock member might come to recognize they represent a powerful safety mechanism. They tell you what to do, and so long as you obey and remain in their presence, gosh darn it! The wolves stop coming around! That's wonderful! So Authority, on a deep level, really does mean safety. -This in combination with not considering scary ideas, such as the notion that the shepherd is really just biding his time until you can be harvested.., well it's easy to not think about that. And anybody who does bring up that idea can be threatened with expulsion from the group for bringing up not-safe-sounding ideas. Because when ignoring danger is part of the core coping strategy, thinking about danger becomes cognitively no different than the danger itself.

Put another way, Self-Deception and Authoritarian Trust in the face of danger is considered on a deep level the correct rational response to danger.

When a person is throwing up cognitively dissonant denial, they are simply executing an out-moded but once effective sheep survival strategy.

Which, when you think about it, demonstrates how flocks are almost perfectly designed to be fed upon by Shepherds and sheep dogs. The flock values your presence and has sharpened their ability to ignore it when you eat them every now and then.

Thus, the idea that "People are talking!" might really hold a lot of fear for fellow sheep. Being outcast from the flock really IS that terrifying, -if you're a sheep.

However, I have also noticed that "being talked about" over the years has actually elevated my authority in my community. -I will preface that by assuring you that I am not foaming at the mouth crazy, I'm not one of those overbearing conspiracy guys who can't shut up about 9/11 and Chemtrails. I know how to bathe and listen and generally conduct myself in a manner which garners friendships and trust, and I have lots of other interests which are far more benign. My reality simply includes things which others are scared to think about. Survival for them is linked psychologically to not thinking about monsters, whereas survival for me requires that I DO think about them. -And when shit does hit the fan, when the world gets scary and unexplained and has a direct impact on people's lives, I've noticed that I'm also sometimes turned to for guidance by those who might normally throw up cognitive walls when things are calm. And in a few cases, I've actually been able to make the "bad things go away". -Though, mostly through nothing more than the casual application of knowledge of the, "Stop punching yourself in the face and stop poking bears, and things should improve for you" variety. -Albeit with an energetic/spiritual flavoring.

Anyway.., the point of all this is that I've found a lot of otherwise peculiar behaviors start to make a lot of sense when viewed through the, "How would an actual Sheep react?" lens.

Like the almost impossible to fathom "Flat Earth" thing, the otherwise inexplicable desire to explain these sorts of shooting attacks with "Crisis Actor" logic makes more sense if you are thinking like a recent 2D graduate.

"The herd has been attacked! This is very upsetting! They don't normally take so many of us! One or two, I can mourn and forget about, but this..? This overwhelms my normal coping strategy! It is too much signal! What can I do?? -Well, I will try also increasing the intensity of my response! I will hyper-engage my already functioning comfort strategy of being upset and then finding a way to not worry about it."

Pretending it was all a show is the safety response of an otherwise helpless animal.

-Or rather, an animal who hasn't learned yet how to fully inhabit the 3D human form where responding to crisis as a warrior (in the Castaneda sense) becomes possible.

Orlando Killer's Father "Knew Obama"? Schmoozed In Washington, Sought Afghan Presidency

__http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/orlando-killers-father-knew-obama-schmoozed-washington-sought-afghan-presidency

Looks like the "shooter's" daddy is well connected in DC.

And things get even more curious.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-swat-captain-pulse-hostages-000000292.html

“It’s a kind of misnomer that we weren’t in the building,” Canty said. “We had officers in the building from the beginning. And from the onset, they were pulling people out of the club.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/15/orlando-police-chief-pulse-jihad-victims-may-hit-police/

Orlando Police Chief John Mina responded to a question on whether the SWAT team the ultimately stopped the massacre may have hit some clubgoers in the darkness and chaos of the incident. “I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation,” Mina said. He noted that among the likeliest scenarios for misfires was when the SWAT team opened a hole on the outside of the building, from which they extracted an estimated dozens of patrons trapped in the bathroom.

“But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon,” he said.

Just to give you an idea of how easy it would be to find any number of otherwise "normal" people to carry out a mass shooting at a gay club, consider this news story from today:

Marines behind inflammatory picture under investigation

Two marines are under investigation for posting a threatening picture on a Facebook page for male Marines. The image shows a corporal holding a rifle with his finger on the trigger accompanied by the caption “Coming to a gay bar near you!”

The picture was shared just days after a mass shooting on Sunday that left 50 dead at an LGBT nightclub in Orlando called Pulse. The person who shared the photo captioned it with, “Too soon?” the Marine Corps Times reported – a question that tends to answer itself.

This is the mentality among some "ordinary" Marines. Here's the picture that was posted along with the message

57649c9dc461885d0a8b4570.jpg

This is just the kind of person who could have been recruited to do the "job" and sleep soundly that night.

Joe said:
That last question is one I posed when I wrote about the Boston bombings 'actors' idea at the time, partly in response to the late Dave McGowan's hysterical take on it. I have yet to hear an answer that makes any sense. The only answer I have heard is that, for some reason, these 'dark forces' are, for some reason, a bit squeamish about killing real people, despite the fact that they have clearly enjoyed doing so, around the world, for centuries.

Here's a Sott article that speaks to the above point.

https://www.sott.net/article/320382-Evil-Britannia-Great-Britains-record-of-bloodshed-imperialism-genocide-PHOTOS

Fakery? Actors? And note that these are only some of the acts of mass murder against innocent civilians carried out by the British state over the past 100 years. The US government has carried out as many, if not more, which isn't surprising since the geopolitical luminaries of both of those fascist enterprises are cut from the same genetic cloth.

So in the context of these facts of modern history, Orlando becomes a rather mundane event, remarkable only in the sense that it appeared to occur in the absence of any overt war against the victims. But if you understand that the ordinary people of this world have always been viewed as the enemy of psychopaths in power - their potential awakening to the truth of corrupt government being a perpetual threat - killing 49 gay people in a nightclub, and thereby traumatizing and polarizing the masses, becomes very understandable.

As always, informing ourselves about the truth of history is vitally important if we are to correctly understand present events.

Yep there a dime dozen. Then the police departments actively recruit them.

18k19pgrcsznhjpg.jpg

120209-mc-ss-logo2.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

Marines posed with flag resembling Nazi SS logo in Afghanistan

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9f6JaaX7Wg

Anyway.., the point of all this is that I've found a lot of otherwise peculiar behaviors start to make a lot of sense when viewed through the, "How would an actual Sheep react?" lens.

That was a really helpful post. Thanks.

Scouring the net, I came across a few interesting tid-bit's that may fit in with the Orlando nightclub shooting? This first article claims it was possibly a False Flag event, targeting a specific demographic crowd ( homosexuals ) with the intend "to generate as much emotional response as possible"?

Orlando shooter closely connected to US govt.: Ex-CIA contractor
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/14/470383/Orlando-shooter-Omar-Mateen-CIA-

Omar Mateen, the suspect in the Orlando nightclub shooting, was very closely connected to the US government, which is committing crimes on American soil using their own operatives, according to Steven D Kelley, a former NSA/CIA contractor.

[...] “The size of the event and the types of the victims or players suggest that the agenda that’s being addressed here is very large, it’s becoming very broad,” Kelley told Press TV on Monday.

[...] “This event was clearly just one more false flag event. The individual that’s being named as the shooter clearly is very closely connected to the US government all the way up to his family, and there’s a long history of involvement with government agencies on either side of different issues,” the analyst noted.

“The fact that a club for homosexuals was the target of this attack clearly is intended to produce a large amount of emotional effect. The victims or intended victims, or the demographic that was being attacked here is clearly the one that Obama is trying to promote as an important demographic,” he stated.

“So using them as the target of an alleged, phony ISIS [Daesh] attack is only natural, because this is intended to generate as much emotional response as possible,” Kelley argued.

“If they would like to suggest that this is somehow ISIS operating in the United Sates, there is nothing that could say that that is not true because we know that ISIS is a completely fabricated group by the CIA and various government agencies,” he opined.

“So it’s nothing surprising at all that the US government would be able to operate and commit crimes on American soil using their own operatives,” he stated.

The Daesh Takfiri group, which was initially created and funded by the US and its regional allies to destabilize the Middle East region, particularly Syria, has reportedly claimed responsibility for the Orlando shooting.

On the morning (5 AM) - of the day that the incident happened in Orlando, a confusing report surfaced of a 20-year-old Indiana man (James Howell) arrested in Southern California with assault rifles, high-capacity magazines and ammunition and a five-gallon bucket with chemicals. He was headed to a West Hollywood gay pride parade but had stopped to pick up a friend.

Police: Man arrested in California had guns, explosives
http://www.mail.com/news/us/4408096-police-man-arrested-california-guns-explosives.html#.4411652-stage-related1-2

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) June 12, 2016 — An Indiana man armed with three assault rifles and chemicals used to make explosives was arrested in Southern California on Sunday and told police he was headed to a West Hollywood gay pride parade, an event that annually draws hundreds of thousands of people, authorities said.

The early morning arrest in Santa Monica of James Wesley Howell, 20, of Jeffersonville, came just a few hours after at least 50 people were shot and killed in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, though police said they had found no evidence of a connection between the events.

Howell was arrested around 5 a.m. after residents called police to report suspicious behavior by a man who parked his white Acura sedan facing the wrong way. When officers arrived they saw an assault rifle sitting in Howell's passenger seat, Santa Monica police Lt. Saul Rodriguez said.

That prompted them to search the whole car. They found two more assault rifles, high-capacity magazines and ammunition and a five-gallon bucket with chemicals that could be used to make an explosive device, police said.

Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially tweeted that Howell told officers he wanted to "do harm" at the gay pride event, but she later corrected her statement to say only that Howell said he was going to the parade, about seven miles from the scene of the arrest.

Authorities would answer no further questions on Howell or his motives. The FBI is leading the investigation.

In this report, it states that Howell panicked after he found the guy he was suppose to meet, cleared out his apartment and then heard on the news "that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed." He called the Police for "protection".

This story could be the smoking gun for false-flag operations
http://needtoknow.news/archives/2016-2/2016-06-17/

Santa Monica; Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed.

Soon after that, the FBI took over the investigation, and information to the public was filtered to remove any facts that might show the Orlando shooting as a planned event involving others. GetOffTheBS 2016 Jun 15 (Story) (Cached)

It is important to remember that the police officers who are the source of this story choose to remain anonymous, so it cannot be independently verified at this time, but circumstantial evidence supports it. For example:

(1) After the FBI took charge of the investigation, Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks changed her original report that Howell was part of a group of five people who intended to do harm at the gay-pride event in West Hollywood. Her altered report made no mention of anyone other than Howell.

(2) The web site that reported this story is still carrying the article without triggering legal action against it. That is significant because, if the story is false, immediate legal action would be expected. If it is true, Howell will be killed or ‘disappeared’ to prevent him from talking, but the last thing the perpetrators would want is a public trial where witnesses can be called to testify.

Santa Monica police department claim that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was caught with explosives and weapons on Sunday Morning, told the Santa Monica police that as many as five people were involved in planned attacks on gay communities in both Florida and California.

Howell and Four Other Suspects Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres
http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

Sources within the Santa Monica police department claim that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was caught with explosives and weapons on Sunday Morning, told the Santa Monica police that as many as five people were involved in planned attacks on gay communities in both Florida and California.

According to the LA Times, Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially said on Twitter that the 20-year-old Indiana man (James Howell) told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm the Gay Pride event.”

However, after the FBI quickly took over the case, a Santa Monica police spokesman Saul Rodriguez indicated that Seabrooks was mistaken and offered that the Santa Monica detectives who were working the case are “not aware of what the suspect’s intentions were at this point.”

The official version of this story released by the LA Times falsely claims that on early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call about a suspected prowler who was knocking on a resident’s door and window about 5 a.m. in the 1700 block of 11th Street, Santa Monica police said.

Patrol officers responded and encountered Howell, who was sitting in a car registered in Indiana, police said. Officers inspected the car and found three assault rifles, high-capacity ammunition and a 5-gallon bucket containing “chemicals capable of forming an improvised explosive device,” police said.

A law enforcement source who spoke on condition of anonymity said the contents of the bucket included Tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create pipe bombs.

The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation, said authorities also found camouflage clothing in the car.

Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials said the suspect told police he was going to the Pride parade to look for a friend. Authorities were looking for that individual.

The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

According to Howell, he was in LA to meet with another person in a collaborated attack on the gay communities in both Florida and Los Angeles.

Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

According to sources within the police department’s investigation Howell indicated to officers who first made contact with him that Howell claimed he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the east and west coasts.

Howell stated that he was suppose to “hook up” late Saturday night with his contact in LA who was suppose to have more weapons and chemicals to mix with the Tannerite he was in possession of.

“When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.

When questioned about the other four people involved in the plot, Howell was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged suspects, naming his contact in LA – Dan and two of the three contacts in Florida, Omar and Brandy.

Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that, “We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

Before the officers could further question Howell, agents working for the Los Angeles office of the FBI quickly swept in and took over the case. Santa Monica detectives were never allowed to talk with Howell.

In summary, it appears that Howell was on his way to “hook up” with another conspirator (Dan) to set off explosives and shoot people at the gay pride parade in Hollywood California on Sunday.

Finding his contact missing when he got to LA and having heard that Omar Matteen had been killed by a FBI SWAT teem in Orlando, Howell determined he had been double crossed by the CIA and feared for his own life.

Howell was taken in to custody by the FBI before Santa Monica police officers could further question him about the motives behind killing gay people on both coasts of the US on Sunday.

However, in absence of further information and or anyone who will officially go on the record, there is no doubt that the America public is not being told the truth about the Orlando Florida shooting and the arrest of Howell on Sunday.

It is a shame that the Fed’s got to the Santa Monica police chief on Sunday before she was silenced, however we are very thankful that at least two officers have risked their jobs and freedom to reveal what she would of most likely Tweeted had the Fed’s not got to her.

Back
Top Bottom