Maybe getting a dog – any advice?

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I can see your bolding. I don't think it is a Brave problem. I use Brave and can see when I make text bold or italic, as soon as I type here.
Yep, same here.
Use Vivaldi, I have both Vivaldi and Brave and after trying both, I now use Vivaldi.
I have them both, too, and for me Brave is better as I can't get a toolbar to come up on Vivaldi. Plus, it's a bit too complicated for me as I'm not that computer savvy.

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Whichever way you go, best wishes for a new loving family member!

Yes, good luck aragorn in whatever you decide.

Fwiw, have had both pure breed and rescue, and the latter, each one, have been great dogs - brought to us when young (and be aware of psychological problems) wherein positive imprinting is achievable and the vet has given them a good going over. Most importantly, there has been connection with the doggie in the first place, and not the first pick.

PS. Mutt in North America is sometimes referred to in slang as a Heinz 57. The rescues above were just that, some type of cross, although slightly dominant to one breed.

Regarding Brave:

I have them both, too, and for me Brave is better as I can't get a toolbar to come up on Vivaldi. Plus, it's a bit too complicated for me as I'm not that computer savvy.

Recently switched to it and was surprised that it copies formatted articles really well (fonts, colour, quotes) unlike what was being used (Firefox).

Top Bottom