Meditations from the Transcript

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
About May this year, I started to have meditation called philosophers stone/ ideas center.
At first I started 10 minutes days until comfortable then added 5 to 10 minutes, nowadays I do 35 minutes a day.
When I was started, it wasn’t easy to focus on the image of Diamond picture I got from internet, most of times I was half way sleep. But as time goes by, the concentration becomes easier.
Nowadays the meditation states is vary time to time, sometimes I go into total consciousness being and the other times, my heart getting warm to hot and the heat spread out through the whole body with intense tingling.
Even after the meditation, the heat stayed in the heart very long times. That’s make me to aware the energy in the body and focus on doing something external things. Same times that states generate silence mind too.

I wonder, is anyone doing the meditations from the transcripts?
Can you share your own experience or achievements?

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"

A: Idea center.

Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?

A: Many ways: meditation is the best.

Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?

A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

Q: (L) Was there or is there such a thing as a literal, physical, philosopher's stone that can transmute lead into gold?

A: No

February 25, 1995

Q: (GB) Does meditation increase the DNA changing process?

A: Overall, if repetitive.

Q: (L) If you do it regularly. (GB) How often? (L) Every day or as often as you can do it effortlessly.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Another thing is that physical problems can come with DNA changes. (TM) I am experiencing a mild headache. Is this coming from what we are doing right now?

A: Yes

December 10th 2016

(L) Right. Okay, next question: What type of belief do you need in order to effect positive change?

A: Full understanding of the nature of your connection to all that is will get you there.

Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?

A: Meditation

December 28, 1994

Q: (V) So, independent study and meditation is the true way that I could find how to help other people?

A: Yes

Date: April 25th 2010

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

Q: (L) I guess that means you have to be ruthlessly honest. If you think that you are doing this or that, and that it should be being perceived that way, IS that really what's happening? And I guess that means getting feedback. Because you may think that what you're doing is being perceived a certain way, and it isn't. So, self-observing is walking between two worlds: the inner and the outer, simultaneously

The Ra-Material explains different ways for us to understand same meditation. So I understand little better, but I still don’t fully understand what means the “philosophers stone” is representing.

50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?
Ra: I am Ra. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power
5.2 Questioner: I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.
Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.
We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.
49.8 Ra: I am Ra....
Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action, which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

About May this year, I started to have meditation called philosophers stone/ ideas center.
At first I started 10 minutes days until comfortable then added 5 to 10 minutes, nowadays I do 35 minutes a day.
When I was started, it wasn’t easy to focus on the image of Diamond picture I got from internet, most of times I was half way sleep. But as time goes by, the concentration becomes easier.
Nowadays the meditation states is vary time to time, sometimes I go into total consciousness being and the other times, my heart getting warm to hot and the heat spread out through the whole body with intense tingling.
Even after the meditation, the heat stayed in the heart very long times. That’s make me to aware the energy in the body and focus on doing something external things. Same times that states generate silence mind too.

I wonder, is anyone doing the meditations from the transcripts?
Can you share your own experience or achievements?

The Ra-Material explains different ways for us to understand same meditation. So I understand little better, but I still don’t fully understand what means the “philosophers stone” is representing.

50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?
Ra: I am Ra. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power
5.2 Questioner: I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.
Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.
We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.
49.8 Ra: I am Ra....
Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action, which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.
From what I understand is that if you want to access Idea center called "Philosopher's stone" to get any ideas or specific ideas you need or something you need subconsciously but don't realise it yet it can be done through Meditation (passive medidation like Ra said I think). First you clear/empty your mind to become completely "silent" and "transparent". Then you visualize Diamond or Prism for meditation. Remember you always have to be open-minded and have no expectations or assumptions. Finally, you wait for ideas to come to you naturally and you contemplate about them I think. Try to feel if they are right for you or looking into.

I think the best analogy is you know how sometimes programmers get stuck while writing a code and now matter how many hours they think they can't fix the problem. Then they go out for a walk to relax and clear their mind as well as forget about everything so the next time they look at the code again with fresh eyes and open-mindness they finally get the answer. That's how you need to approach to get fresh ideas with no bias in advance.

Correct me if someone thinks I'm wrong please.

What you wrote remembered me something. Some years, years ago, I read about a merkabah meditation and give it a try. The thing was to picture a merkabah in your mind and to make it spin faster and faster. I did it several times, and yes it had an effect, just in my body in the sense (these things are always difficult to explain) I was like "electrified", my body was like vibrating (and it could go until I was tired to stop it). Other than that... nothing. Benefit ? I didn't seen any. Except for the experience maybe (in the sense of picturing something in your mind can affect your body, or your sense of body).

And yes, I remember reading this session and wondered what was exactly this diamond shape and if it will change something with my little experiment with merkabah. But they don't give us a picture, so I find it difficult to try. And I guess, they meant more than that !

I remember reading this session and wondered what was exactly this diamond shape... But they don't give us a picture, so I find it difficult to try. And I guess, they meant more than that !

I do wonder if the imagery may be relatable to the discussion regarding 'kites' and their shape?

A diamond 'prism' feasibly equivalent to the 2D version depending on the angle viewed?

The 'C's prompt to research 'kites' also turns up some interesting relationships with the shape apparently dating to the early 1600's, as a recreational device, before being deployed scientifically;

A lot could be written about the scientists in the 1700s and 1800s who used kites for various purposes. Benjamin Franklin's famous experiments with kites and electricity were performed in the mid 1700s. We know he used a Diamond kite from the text of a letter he wrote in October 1752. In it, he described how to make a kite from a 'large, thin silk handkerchief' and 'a small cross of two light strips of cedar'.

Later, William Eddy, also from the United States, made important contributions to the use of kites for scientific purposes. Eddy experimented with tail-less Diamond kite designs, flown in trains. That is, all linked together in line. These kite trains, or stacks as they are sometimes known today were used to hoist meteorological instruments to high altitude. By 1892, all his kites featured the bowed cross-spar that enabled them to fly without tails. The 'Eddy Diamond' did a lot to make the Diamond shape kite very popular and recognizable in the Western world at that time.

Imagery of Ben Franklins use of a 'diamond kite' and the resultant 'electrification' etc. also readily interpretable as alchemical;

78.11 Questioner: Could you elaborate please on the nature and quality of the matrix and the potentiator?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mind complex the matrix may be described as consciousness. It has been called the Magician. It is to be noted that of itself consciousness is unmoved. The potentiator of consciousness is the unconscious. This encompasses a vast realm of potential in the mind.

In the body the matrix may be seen as Balanced Working or Even Functioning. Note that here the matrix is always active with no means of being inactive. The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

The Matrix of the Spirit is what you may call the Night of the Soul or Primeval Darkness. Again we have that which is not capable of movement or work. The potential power of this extremely receptive matrix is such that the potentiator may be seen as Lightning. In your archetypical system called the tarot this has been refined into the concept complex of the Lightning Struck Tower. However, the original potentiator was light in its sudden and fiery form; that is, the lightning itself.

Plus there's lots of other metaphorical imagery...

1599638638266.png

... a train of small Diamonds. Just one of the kites has turned enough to catch the sun, and display its decoration...

Over the centuries since Diamond kites were first popular in Europe, they have been used for many practical purposes...

For example, aerial photography, meteorological observations and the transmission of long-range radio signals.

Thanks @Kay Kim for getting the gears going, will endeavor to incorporate the shape / meditation and see how we go :-)🤞

Back
Top Bottom