Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

RCDforum

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everyone. I think that a loved one who has passed away has become one of my spirit guides. I believe he has tried to contact me on a psychic level, but my grief is getting in my way. :( Is anyone here able to do spirit guide readings? I wish I could confirm that I am seeing, hearing, and otherwise perceiving him correctly, but I just can't be sure without some type of external confirmation. If anyone receives a message or sign they could relay, I would gladly receive it with all due consideration - you may be helping more than you know. Thank you very much.

:welcome: to our forum RCDforum :-D!

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

We look forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news.

Welcome RCDforum :-) . I do not have any expertise in the regard you requested but I can at least recommend two discussion threads that are most pertinent to your concern:

Descriptions of the "afterlife"
and

The former is a pretty wide-ranging discussion about the realities of the afterlife experience and thus also about the realities of our life before we 'die'.

The latter is a companion discussion thread to Laura's Knowledge of Being series of videos wherein she teaches how to use a ouija board and all that is involved with that. This is a fascinating set of videos that I would recommend even if it was not relevant to you current concern and the discussion thread serves as a worthy companion to them.

Best wishes to you.

To add something further to your post RCDforum.

First off I'm sorry to hear about your loss and it can be a hard time when a loved one is gone and to accept it that a person you loved is not available anymore.

Regarding your question, I think in a similar direction as strategic enclosure did and recommend as well the links in the post above. Because as Laura states in her first knowledge and being video (see also below) and especially regarding the world of spirits and other realms (I'm paraphrasing): It is a jungle out there. Especially for dead ones it would be more important for them to leave this realm of 3d earth instead of being stuck here and on a mission.

Back
Top Bottom