Men's Health

I just remembered about D-Mannose. I don’t think I’ve had a urinary infection before so it didn’t immediately come to mind.

I’ve ordered it in powder form which will arrive tomorrow. I’ll take a teaspoon of it each day.

Very good idea. You can take a teaspoon of it in water every hour if you want, but do take it more than once a day. You could also ditch the cipro and see if the D-Mannose works on it's own. If it's a common or garden UTI, then D-Mannose will deal with it in short order.

I've had on a few occasions starting about 13 years ago some testicular swelling and pain. I had ultrasounds on two occasions and it turned out to be a hydrocele. I had one recently, maybe last fall or earlier this year. I think in my case it could be something postural or from getting out of the car too fast, heh. It just goes away after a few weeks. FWIW.

hey , iodine ( as per david brownstein ) , and maybe do a cycle of fenbendazole as well ?

I have been thinking about using iodine, but I’m taking so many supplements at the moment that it’s getting hard to time everything right and throwing iodine into the mix as well… I’m just going to leave off it for now.

If for any reason the antibiotics don’t help, then I’ll probably try it.

I have been thinking about using iodine, but I’m taking so many supplements at the moment that it’s getting hard to time everything right and throwing iodine into the mix as well… I’m just going to leave off it for now.

best change i've did ,ever , in my self-care , ( wich includes using 2xs far infra-red saunas till breakdown ) , its cheap and effective and no side effects ( been up to -+ 900mg's daily ).

hi , source ? please ?
Multiple, look it up. The National Institute of Health for one.

High intakes of iodine can cause some of the same symptoms as iodine deficiency—including goiter, elevated TSH levels, and hypothyroidism—because excess iodine in susceptible individuals inhibits thyroid hormone synthesis and thereby increases TSH stimulation, which can produce goiter. Iodine-induced hyperthyroidism can also result from high iodine intakes, including when iodine is administered to treat iodine deficiency. Studies have also shown that excessive iodine intakes cause thyroiditis and thyroid papillary cancer . Cases of acute iodine poisoning are rare and are usually caused by doses of many grams. Acute poisoning symptoms include burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach; fever; abdominal pain; nausea; vomiting; diarrhea; weak pulse; and coma.

Responses to excess iodine and the doses required to cause adverse effects vary [89]. Some people, such as those with autoimmune thyroid disease and iodine deficiency, may experience adverse effects with iodine intakes considered safe for the general population

NIH , not reputable , as far as i'm concerned (without extensive cross-checking, in general ) , " (...)by doses of many grams (...)" , also not close to dosage as per Mr. David Brownstein . (thanks for reply )

If you ever try iodine, there's a product called Betadine Solution. It's 10% iodine. What's nice about this is you wash the area you're going to apply it to, then just smear it on. Once it dries, it forms a 'skin' that makes it a bit more abrasion resistant.

You don't need the DMSO. I've got a bottle of betadine that I'm using up by smearing it on the inside bends of my arms.

After a shower, I smear some on my head. It doesn't stain the skin and washes right off. I've noticed that it helps with a type of headache I get sometimes (caused by a buildup of bacteria? Idk.).

Back
Top Bottom