Men's Health

I just remembered about D-Mannose. I don’t think I’ve had a urinary infection before so it didn’t immediately come to mind.

I’ve ordered it in powder form which will arrive tomorrow. I’ll take a teaspoon of it each day.
FWIW, I was taking 2 tsp 3 times per day, and it cleared up the infection within about 5 days. You can't od on it, so even if one does overdo it dosage-wise, there's no side effects. It's a sugar derived from cranberries. Hope I'm not being repetitious. :-D

As this here is named "Mens Health" I want to share a story with you, that fits somehow into this topic.

A few years ago, a good fried of mine lost his job. In my company we've been searching for someone in the hotline. So I was able to bring in my firend into this company.
After a few months he became ill. An abscess near his testicles started to grow.
Within a few days it grew so fast that he had to go to hospital. It got so big that he lost his testicles.

Why am I telling you this?
We now know that it was a combination of an abscess and previously unknown diabetes. The very rapid growth was due to the diabetes.
My sister works as an A&E nurse and she told me that this is not uncommon.
My friend got fired by my boss, today he has to take insulin + testosterone.
Now the interesting thing is this:
We tried to figure out the cause. I can't remember the book, but there was one that described his situation as a physical manifastication of an inner disagreement. He needed a job, but on the other side my job offer was too much for him. He wasn't able to handle the position he had, but was also, programmed by our society, in the urge to work. This inner conflict created the problems in his physical body (going left means going on with something I don't want, going to the right means quitting the job, stay in the middle means doing nothing and growing up the problems [in the middle of my body]).

What I want to highlight here is:
If you are having problems in this area, go to the doctor, as soon as possible! Even if you feel ashamed.
Plus, think also about your inner world. Is there a conflict you don't want to challenge?

That's a great one, but to reduce or eliminate diarrhea, it will have to be saccharomyces boulardii. It's known as brandnames ultralevure or florastor. It reduces the chances of pathogenic clostridium difficile in your gut from the antibiotics.

Okay. Thanks, Gaby.

Hope you get this sorted and thanks for sharing. That would be terrifying for any man.

There is also a more benign form of testicular pain that you can get, which has a similar dull ache but no enlargement and no obvious problem with the testes themselves. It's usually caused by some problem or tightness in the circuit surrounding the root chakra that runs down from the lower back, through the glutes and into pelvic floor. Sometimes certain movements like heavy bench pressing can trigger it.

Best solution is to do some deep stretching work focusing on the hips, the hamstrings/lower back, inner thighs, pigeon pose for the glutes etc.

Stretching these areas is also of great benefit for general energy flow and sexual health. Sometimes you'll be walking around for days with super tight PC muscle and will feel, quite literally very up-tight, but stretching properly can relieve it quickly.
Hi Carl
Are you able to provide some references or further info on that? It’s good knowledge in my clinical practice to be aware of. I usually work with people who have been through the medical system get the all clear but still have pain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom