MENTAL BLOCKING

ELTE2307

Padawan Learner
I'm reading the transcripts for the 3d time now and something came across from the following passage:

Q: (L) In a previous reading you stated that the Lizzies tried to

abduct my eldest daughter and that I "stopped" it. At the time I

should have asked, and am asking

now: how, specifically, did I stop that activity?

A: Mental blocking, i.e. using 4th density principles

So I thought: is it THE way to 'combat' the lizziesn since it is obvious that we won't 'strike back' by using our technology which is quite stone age like vis à vis the lizzies ? It seems that there is more in that.

Could it be that the success lies in hope, mental blocking and total confidence in our abilities ?

ELTE

Hey Elte, I think, and I may be off, that mental blocking is a consequence of expanded knowledge and awareness as well as the 'new' choices we make as a result.

There seems to be a lot of power in our choices, even the small ones. As we continue to network and learn about ourselves and our environment we grow, change, and affect our surroundings in ways we can't comprehend because the 'rules' of the higher densities don't quite 'fit' into our conceptual realm yet.

As such, I would say success lies in a continuous application of the knowledge and awareness we've accumulated thus far. The simple things, networking, proper care of our bodies through diet, exercise, detox, continuous input of knowledge through books, music, visual media and that constant self-awareness that allows us to absorb little nuggets of hidden truth in the nooks and crannies of all of the above.

The Cassiopaea Glossary is an esoteric glossary where you’ll find explanation to many of the terms used in the cassiopaean transcripts and the forum. Take a look :)

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=962&lsel=M

Mental Blocking said:
The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one's position and the nature of one's being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker's “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In aconfrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one's FRV and/or one's basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group.
Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one's “soul” or FRV, having drawn one's circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather
of asserting one's choice also wile faced with attack.
This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one's position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated
individual's mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker's, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.
In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one's FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one's strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one's chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

(Bold mine)

Ana said:
The Cassiopaea Glossary is an esoteric glossary where you’ll find explanation to many of the terms used in the cassiopaean transcripts and the forum. Take a look :)

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=962&lsel=M

Mental Blocking said:
The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one's position and the nature of one's being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker's “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In aconfrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one's FRV and/or one's basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group.
Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one's “soul” or FRV, having drawn one's circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather
of asserting one's choice also wile faced with attack.
This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one's position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated
individual's mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker's, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.
In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one's FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one's strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one's chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

(Bold mine)

Thanks Ana for quoting this. So True. I realised these facts after some series of attacks at work and sleep attacks. Though I could able to control things at work, I still find it difficult to do this for sleep attacks.

seek10 said:
Thanks Ana for quoting this. So True. I realised these facts after some series of attacks at work and sleep attacks. Though I could able to control things at work, I still find it difficult to do this for sleep attacks.

Good to hear that you see improvement in the work situation, seek10. But the sleeps attacks persist still? Have you tried out any of the recommendations from this thread?

Seems to me that at the core of "mental blocking" is having made a definite choice within oneself. A choice of alignment perhaps. Such a choice cannot be made until one is out of the mire of confusing and contradictory thinking. To get to this point we have to have gained enough knowledge to make a real choice for or against that is based on true knowing. This process can "grow" some seed within oneself that is in itself evidence of a real declaration of intent and alignment. This seed has strength that is not easily undone or overcome.

While we are still in the position of our core being made up of a "sea" of indifference or indecision then it is naturally easy for us to be swayed or manipulated. This is represented n the Gnosis books as a bunch of different arrows all pointing in different directions. These "arrows" have to fused together into one "arrow" pointing in one direction. Another analogy might be a group of "peasants" all living on a piece of land in their own small wooden houses with their own differing thoughts and ideas and feelings. Such a grouping is ripe of invasion and conquest by several means. If however said "peasants" were to get together, agree on a view of life and reality, and combine their resources to build a castle where they all live and work towards the same goal and the upkeep of the castle, then they are much less likely to be over-taken. In this case, they can block any attack because they are unified in intent and purpose. So it is with our inner life.

Alana said:
seek10 said:

Good to hear that you see improvement in the work situation, seek10. But the sleeps attacks persist still? Have you tried out any of the recommendations from this thread?
Thank you Alana for asking. here is the list from the thread and what I am doing.
1. bach oil -
I went to the website , lost in choosing the oils. too many oils and matching symptoms, so I need to choose.
2. vitamins -
I was taking 600 mg of magnesium and 200 to 300 mg 5-HTP before sleep in addition to other stuff I take. I still need to ask psyche to review my vitamin intake . I will do it today.
3. Journal - unload anger, guilty, what not done, write when you think they are back -
I was doing that , doing it daily is a challenge.
4. food - add more garlic
I was doing that.
5. doing EE
I was doing every day. I need to increase POTS time before sleep. yesterday I did it for 30 min's and found it be some healing than just doing 10 min's.

Back
Top Bottom