Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Galahad said:
I'll write a bit about my views on the World today in my introduction thread so that you can get to know me better.

Looking forward to it.

Sure, I'm quite busy at the moment so please allow me to spend some time thinking how to lay out my introduction, otherwise I might end messing things up. :/

Eboard10 said:
Galahad said:
Hi Eboard --

I'll write a bit about my views on the World today in my introduction thread so that you can get to know me better.

Looking forward to it.

Sure, I'm quite busy at the moment so please allow me to spend some time thinking how to lay out my introduction, otherwise I might end messing things up. :/

I'd say take your time, and make sure that you do your best to say what you really want to say. I also look forward to your eventual introduction, and I think that you have made important progress in the way you are relating to the Hidden Hand information you originally posted the link to. Although the accuracy of any source is an important issue, the most important issue on this thread seems to have been with your identification with some source and ability to be objective about it. This is a very tough issue for everyone and it takes lots of practice to learn how not to do this -- now that you have cut your teeth on this one, I think it will prove to have been a very valuable learning experience. I'm glad you didn't walk away for the sake of preserving your attachment to the HH info, and have stuck it out throughout this thread until you got to the point you're at now.

Ladies and gentlement, the following is a message I found in my youtube when i logged in today, i made a short video commentating on the different new facebook accounts we have, and this was what i was sent in regards to that:
(btw, this a-hole has no idea what he is talking about)

Yes but facebook is controled by the beast, perhaps following one believe system will only bind you further.

Remember that the cass group themselfs claim they dont know much themself, they base everything on validation of what is said but dont understand how deep the rabbit hole goes. nor have ability to discern information at it many levels they see one level in which is what STS forces create for them to see.

So our advice to you is to use all things as tools only but to not be focused on one believe system least be binded to a religion. We would also advise you research and learn the Ra Material for yourself and it is also advised to look into the Hidden hand material for a perspective understanding of luciferian consciousness.

You rely on one source and if that source has been corrupt then you drink from poisoned well it is best you have many sources of water so you arnt reliant on one source.

Becareful that you do not enter a state of devotee for that has been mistakes of the past in which we hoped would not repeat, remember that cassiopaea group is new to this only 18yrs and one lifetime, there is groups who have been part of this game for thousands of years which understand things from the grey not the black and white distortions of lower density perceptions.

I want to tell you also brother the illuminati the original is not as people percieve it the true meaning of the name is 'enlightened ones' to become illuminated there is laws in which are followed which are giving by divine beings these laws are to protect certain knowledge and only through iniatitions are they to be shared.

This game is much deeper than you presume we have observed cass group development from begining to end, waters tested to see state of consciousness always was it full of sharks so enter did we not. We would advise you to discern even them and understand they arnt immune to corruption themself, if questions direction are focused on oneself rather than the greater good would not then it be easier for STS forces to hack into the signal then use events to gain support and redirect original purpose.

Use them as a tool but cross reference with everything else if you devote to what one group says if that group has distortions you learn only their distortions but if you learn for yourself and begin to discern and aquire your own wisdom and from it a understanding you are then well protected for become empowered 'enlightened'.

All your questions are welcome, to question is to develop wisdom question even us so you may learn to question everything.

Adonai bless

Hi abstract. So what seems to be the problem? When you put yourself out into the public, there's no telling what kinds of attention and responses you will attract. Do you even have a clue what is out there?

No one here has claimed perfect, complete knowledge. Such a thing is not even possible until the 'end.' Everything is all about lessons and learning and with a network in which to do that, pathology can be discerned and addressed by anyone.

I don't know who or what your correspondent is, but when I saw the phrase "the greater good " as used to distinguish from the individual, I 'discerned' an opportunity for 'someone' to improve their understanding of genuine altruism and the interconnected Universe.

Specific questions? Just ask! :)

Edit: Ok, I see by your edit that my post is not really necessary, so disregard if you wish.

Hi abstract,

Does the email have a return address? There was a member who had been banned who used to signed of with "Adonai bless".

I think they got the wrong bar!! People like Albert Pike and Adam Weisphaut believe this:

[quote author=email posted by abstract, 6th paragraph]I want to tell you also brother the illuminati the original is not as people percieve it the true meaning of the name is 'enlightened ones' to become illuminated there is laws in which are followed which are giving by divine beings these laws are to protect certain knowledge and only through iniatitions are they to be shared. [/quote]

Hi nut'n purrsnl. Is there a specific source for that quote, or are you paraphrasing? Sometimes it's interesting to read the rest of the context. :)

Does the email have a return address? There was a member who had been banned who used to signed of with "Adonai bless".

THAT is what i was wondering about because all that hidden hand jibber jabber sounded familiar.

When you put yourself out into the public, there's no telling what kinds of attention and responses you will attract. Do you even have a clue what is out there?

I am aware that there are many individuals, who for lack of a better term, are just retarded.

I want this message from him/her "in public" on this forum, just in case. I'm not worried at all.

abstract said:
When you put yourself out into the public, there's no telling what kinds of attention and responses you will attract. Do you even have a clue what is out there?

I am aware that there are many individuals, who for lack of a better term, are just retarded.

I want this message from him/her "in public" on this forum, just in case. I'm not worried at all.

Understood. The comment about the clue was probably uncalled for in this context, so if it rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize. I worry about some of us sometimes, and I hope everyone who participates in this forum has at least read the Wave and some of the psychology books and psychopath material. :)

Sounds like a Vinnie/Storm Bear rant, trolling for forum members who they can lead astray and turn into Cass haters a la Andrew Rowland. The fact that someone takes the time to post such nonsense just goes to show that nobody is a nobody, and COINTELPRO is alive and well. Obviously, the person who wrote that saw you posted the link here. And interesting enough, a previous forum member did in fact sign off with "Adonai Bless", and that person was also attempting to sow seeds of doubt here before being banned.

nut'n purrsnl said:
Hey Bud; Sixth paragraph down in the email. I'll go denote, thanks.

Thanks. I did completely read the email, but it appears that I also dismissed it to the extent that whenever I ran across your quote, I barely recognized it. Hmmm... something for me to get to the bottom of, I think. :)

Guardian said:
abstract said:
" waters tested to see state of consciousness always was it full of sharks so enter did we not. "

Oh noo, you're being stalked by Yoda :lol:

Guardian, that just cracked me up when I read it :D There are so many spelling and grammar mistakes in the message abstract copied and pasted, that its barely possible to take the content seriously (the poster supposedly being part of an elite group and all) -- COINTELPRO isn't apparently offering education scholarships as part of the job package.

FWIW, there is a thread that contains a discussion on the 'Hidden Hand' mentioned above on the forum if anyone wants to know more about what is being referenced -- just search for that term.

Heimdallr said:
Sounds like a Vinnie/Storm Bear rant, trolling for forum members who they can lead astray and turn into Cass haters a la Andrew Rowland. The fact that someone takes the time to post such nonsense just goes to show that nobody is a nobody, and COINTELPRO is alive and well. Obviously, the person who wrote that saw you posted the link here. And interesting enough, a previous forum member did in fact sign off with "Adonai Bless", and that person was also attempting to sow seeds of doubt here before being banned.

That is exactly what I thought also.

Back
Top Bottom