Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Shijing said:
COINTELPRO isn't apparently offering education scholarships as part of the job package.

COINTELPROshort-bus.jpg

FWIW, there is a thread that contains a discussion on the 'Hidden Hand' mentioned above on the forum

Fear not the Hidden Hand do I, for my ally is the Profound Pinkie, and a powerful ally it is. With it the "delete key" reach I can. ;D

Guardian said:
Fear not the Hidden Hand do I, for my ally is the Profound Pinkie, and a powerful ally it is. With it the "delete key" reach I can. ;D

OK, I'm now forewarned that you are dangerously funny with Photoshop :D Congrats on just making Jedi with that post, by the way!

Shijing said:
Congrats on just making Jedi with that post, by the way!

Thax :)
I do enjoy how forums count your posts... it's kinda like getting points for being mouthy ;)

I didn't get a message back from whats-his-face. GOOD. I specifically told him not to contact me anymore, with an added measure of "if you do, you will be dealt with."

I don't condone bullying but I hope I scared him off, NO ONE is going to sit there and tell me what to do. At least not over the internet, of all places.

I bet he thinks he is some sort of evil genuis. :lol:

And also I was thinking "what is this, star wars? Are you darth vader trying to sway me to the dark side?" :lol:

Where do these people come from? Sheesh.

Guardian said:

For those outside of the US, the "short bus" as pictured above is a reference to a bus often used for transporting special-needs children.

Guardian said:
Shijing said:
Congrats on just making Jedi with that post, by the way!

Thax :)
I do enjoy how forums count your posts... it's kinda like getting points for being mouthy ;)
So, I assume you like what you see here and you are gonna to stick around and aim for the next level, ai/heyah? :)

Guardian said:
Shijing said:
COINTELPRO isn't apparently offering education scholarships as part of the job package.

COINTELPROshort-bus.jpg

FWIW, there is a thread that contains a discussion on the 'Hidden Hand' mentioned above on the forum

This exchange made me LOL! :lol2:

abstract said:
I didn't get a message back from whats-his-face. GOOD. I specifically told him not to contact me anymore, with an added measure of "if you do, you will be dealt with."

I don't condone bullying but I hope I scared him off, NO ONE is going to sit there and tell me what to do. At least not over the internet, of all places.

Good for you for telling him to step off! These attempts to turn people away from this site is pathetic to say the least. :rolleyes:

These attempts to turn people away from this site is pathetic to say the least.

I know, these people just barge in and say YOU'RE WRONG! And never have anything to back it up, just the same crap over and over and over and over.

That guy keeps blabbing about luciferian consciousness or whatever, HAS HE EVEN READ THE MATERIAL? NO!

We ripped his "hidden hand" thing to bits and pieces on the forum, and he comes back to me for seconds? Do these people just enjoy making useless speculations?

He even had the audacity to say that cassiopaea is only one souce! It's a bunch of sources, hellooooooooo! :lol:

abstract said:
These attempts to turn people away from this site is pathetic to say the least.

I know, these people just barge in and say YOU'RE WRONG! And never have anything to back it up, just the same crap over and over and over and over.

That guy keeps blabbing about luciferian consciousness or whatever, HAS HE EVEN READ THE MATERIAL? NO!

We ripped his "hidden hand" thing to bits and pieces on the forum, and he comes back to me for seconds? Do these people just enjoy making useless speculations?

He even had the audacity to say that cassiopaea is only one souce! It's a bunch of sources, hellooooooooo! :lol:

I think these people enjoy what they do because they are ponerized and most likely doubt their own selves and beliefs and think everyone should doubt themselves too. No, they probably don't read site or much of anything for that matter. Most likely, they are the ones taking from one source and always accuse others of doing what they do. Which is one of the main qualities of narcissism.

Shijing said:
Guardian said:

OK, I'm now forewarned that you are dangerously funny with Photoshop :D Congrats on just making Jedi with that post, by the way!

I second that!! :lol2: With that Yoda talk had me rollin did you!!

abstract said:

I bet he thinks he is some sort of evil genuis. :lol:

And also I was thinking "what is this, star wars? Are you darth vader trying to sway me to the dark side?" :lol:

Where do these people come from? Sheesh.

abstract, you DO know about Vinny and Storm Bear, right?

abstract said:
I specifically told him not to contact me anymore, with an added measure of "if you do, you will be dealt with."

If he uses his picture in his profile, he could very easily be on that bus ;)

Vulcan59 said:
So, I assume you like what you see here and you are gonna to stick around and aim for the next level, ai/heyah? :)

LOL...yeah...I noticed I was logging in for myself awhile ago as I got pretty much all the perv data I was looking for in the first few weeks. Fact is, yawl are an interesting group of folks, and part of a very unique sub-culture that I know less than nothing about. Now that I know it exists, I've just got to learn all about it, and you have this lovely, informative forum...sooooooo....here I be. :D

Back
Top Bottom