Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

abstract said:
If that's true then why is so much of the material identical? Things don't just pop out of thin air! My subjective viewpoint is that a lot of that material was plagurized. It's like doing a cover song and telling people "yeah, it was all my idea, because i'm so creative and artistic". pshhht. :rolleyes:

That's my impression, more or less, as well. I think the plagiarism involves the Ra Material more than the C's transmissions, but in the end that's what it is. Complete garbage.

RyanX, that's one "Hidden Hand" thread from October 2009:
(http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14369.msg111319#msg111319)

But I seem to recall commenting on it (maybe even posting it) much longer ago, like years. Can't find it, so may have been something similar but of another name than "Hidden Hand."

Here's another thread about a mysterious email recommending to read the "Hidden Hand" material:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15918.0

PopHistorian, was it this one?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1876.msg10401#msg10401

Looking back at the thread I created on the Hidden Hand material, I realise how easily I was deceived. I guess I had some kind of emotional attachment to it and that's why I didn't look at it from a truly objective perspective and didn't do any proper research on the topics discussed. After going through the whole Cassiopaea material a second time, I realised how Hidden Hand had distorted a lot of the information regarding higher densities and of course the "we are doing it for your own good" claim. I am glad that I posted the Hidden Hand thread in this forum as it helped me a great deal.

I've merged the threads - there's some good quotes and a bit of analysis already.

Looking back at the thread I created on the Hidden Hand material, I realise how easily I was deceived. I guess I had some kind of emotional attachment to it and that's why I didn't look at it from a truly objective perspective and didn't do any proper research on the topics discussed. After going through the whole Cassiopaea material a second time, I realised how Hidden Hand had distorted a lot of the information regarding higher densities and of course the "we are doing it for your own good" claim. I am glad that I posted the Hidden Hand thread in this forum as it helped me a great deal.

Awesome! Just don't be embarassed about it, y'know? I used to want to join the church of satan :evil: before cassiopaea, so, no shame in it. :lol:

I found something which may show another cointelpro action.

About the Hidden-Hand interview - ATS. (_http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html) There is a sequel. Again someone who gives all who wants to participate answers to there questions.

It can be found beneath the interview: [Also read the follow-up to this article: "Dialogue With Illuminator13 -- Opportunity Knocks Again"]

- The reason why I posted is this:

Q: Do they have sufficient ability to overtake our own species/ bloodlines largely unrecognized abilities and qualities. (Homoluminous included)

A: The plan is not to "overtake" anything. I hope your not tuning into that Icke guy or the Laura Knight-Jadczyk character.

If you want to read the entire dialogue, this is the link: [_http://wespenre.com/illuminator13.htm]

I guess that knowing how cointelpro works, you must discover them. So that they can dealt with effective if necessary.

Maybe this was noticed before by others, if that is the case. Sorry for that.

bjorn said:
- The reason why I posted is this:

Q: Do they have sufficient ability to overtake our own species/ bloodlines largely unrecognized abilities and qualities. (Homoluminous included)

A: The plan is not to "overtake" anything. I hope your not tuning into that Icke guy or the Laura Knight-Jadczyk character.

If you want to read the entire dialogue, this is the link: [_http://wespenre.com/illuminator13.htm]

I guess that knowing how cointelpro works, you must discover them. So that they can dealt with effective if necessary.

Maybe this was noticed before by others, if that is the case. Sorry for that.

Thanks for posting that, bjorn. Seems to me the popularity and growth of Laura & co.'s work would be testament to it's usefulness and applicability to understanding and dealing with this world we live in. So if I had that comment spoken to me I would ask for and expect some elaboration.

In my mind, the fact that the comment was made as an end in itself, is suggestive of some kind of central conceit - the kind that deems it unnecessary to have to say anything further. Telling, that is, osit. :)

"Can we have a look at this stuff and get some feedback/analysis on it? A reader wrote and asked me about it and I really don't have the time to read it all just now. Plus, I think it may take several pairs of eyes:"

Thank you Laura and company for the invite and for merging your thoughts regarding the dialogue with Hidden_Hand.

Having had allowed myself to shed my, shall I say "religious convictions" I read The Law of One a few yrs ago and discovered it to better explain the possible claims made by the last Christ manifestation than does Constantine's Bible.

Having then what appeared to be a freedom that had raised my consciousness level, I then began reading every channeled materials I could find. After reading the dialogue with Hidden_Hand, I, too was taken by its grace at first. However, as I began reading The Wave Series I began to realize that either Hidden-Hand had been given faulty information, or was hiding something. Upon completion of The Wave Series, and their transcripts, I felt something was indeed amiss with the H_H material.

I must admit, in this present condition, having bias that is difficult to shed, I still do not know who is on first, and who is on second base. Therefore, at this point I must keep seeking, (I am rereading The Law of One, then plan to reread The Wave Series) and listening to all points of view, knowing that I may not have the big picture until the process is complete and we/I/us remember our full expression. And even then, can we/I/us truly "know all things" as it appears to be all based on how experience is perceived.

The best to you all on your journey.

Hi TravisK --

It sounds like you may not be planning to stick around, but in case you'd like to keep the door open, why not introduce yourself in the Newbies section. It would be great to have you participate here as you try to figure out who's on first :)

Rather than re-reading channeled material, how about digging into Religious studies at the academic level? Read all the works of Thomas L. Thompson, Keith Whitelam, Niels Peter Lemche, Philip Davies, Giovanni Garbini, Burton Mack, etc. Then move onto some of the works in their bibliographies. This will give you a much better background on which to evaluate inspirational material.

A little off topic but i want to share something. I was at work yesterday, it was VERY slow and me and my manager were having a little chat, where the bible came up.

Now, he's not religious. He told me that he read the bible about 10 times all the way through, but on the 11nth time, a friend had suggested to him:

"Read it like it's just a regular book." You know what? He read it, without attempting to attatch meaning to the words, and he actually starting

questioning it!

I found this to be very interesting and it makes me want to read some other things in that fashion, without attempting to attatch meaning.

Thank you Shijing for your invite, I am most grateful. However, I am not much of one for forums.

Laura, I wish to thank you again, and for taking the time to offer those authors up for my consideration.

I read a few excerpts from a review done on Thomas L. Thompson's book; "The Bible in History: How Writers Create a Past"

I found it quite interesting, although I already gleam this type of information from reading the material written by ones such as yourself.

Realizing there are distortions within all material, channeled or otherwise, I still find great value in materials stemming from outside of our time and space continuum. Therefore, rather than reading man's interpretations of such, I hope to continue evaluating these various sources seeking their commonalities, hoping as I get more familiar, I can then begin to better remember which source said what ^_^

I bookmarked the "Channel Watch & New Age Cointelpro" hoping it will help me to better understand many of the New Agers I sometimes deal with.

I may not figure out who is on first while in this earth-suit, but I am greatly enjoying this adventure of discovery, and have come far from where I was.

Again, I wish to thank you all for your kindness,

Travis

<< PopHistorian, was it this one?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1876.msg10401#msg10401 >>

Yes, anart, that's it, from almost four years ago. Re-reading the link Laura introduced, from Dec 27, 2008, I didn't find it so interesting as the older post, especially all the straight-from-Ra terminology. One would think this was copied and pasted directly from the ATS site, as it would be a lot to re-type by hand, so the imperious tone mixed with the spelling and grammatical errors of the writer were a nearly comical incongruity for me. Then again, maybe the "Illuminati" aren't the arbiters of written language: :)

Found some other guy/girl who is open into answering all kind of questions.

This person (Quorum) doesn't seems to be from the 'light & love' variety. Thou I didn't read it all, only a bit.

The reason why I posted this, it's still going and I don't believe a deadline is given anyway, and if you feel like asking some questions go for it :P

If you are interested, the link is from the website godlikeproductions.com so be aware:

_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message562561/pg1?viewallpages=1 Link deactivated by moderator - known disinformation source

Back
Top Bottom