Michael Jackson Dies

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
nicklebleu said:
All in all I also feel that he may have been a struggling and naive person who was "milked".
This is very likely. He started as a child and all his life he has been "the thing" of the showbusiness world. Maybe the process of destroying him (his image to start with) started very early while at the same time using his talent to gain money. His problem was that he lived in an other world, a world of fantasy and lies, but unlike the others, he was alone in that world.
 

anart

The Living Force
mkrnhr said:
nicklebleu said:
All in all I also feel that he may have been a struggling and naive person who was "milked".
This is very likely. He started as a child and all his life he has been "the thing" of the showbusiness world. Maybe the process of destroying him (his image to start with) started very early while at the same time using his talent to gain money.
Yeah, I figure, souled or not, he never had a chance. He was a public commodity by the time he was six, abused by his father Joe, never had any sort of real childhood or semblance of normal life at all. A rather tragic figure from the beginning who ended up so twisted, self-hating and deformed (inside and out) that I think that death is a huge benefit.

I'd not be at all surprised to find for certain that he was engaged in pedophilia - I think whoever he might have really been was destroyed very early on - that doesn't excuse it by any stretch of the imagination, but when you turn a very young child into a superstar, manipulate, abuse and milk him for his entire life - terrible things become possible.

I also think he was a true musical genius - it's a very harsh world for a child genius in the hands of wolves. Again - I'm not excusing the horrific things he's likely done - just stating that I really don't think he ever had a chance and by the time he turned 30 (maybe earlier), I think he was completely insane. Of course, I could be completely wrong.
 

mada85

The Living Force
He seems to have been a tortured person, if not soul. A curious thought came to mind. Knowing that Jackson was not at all healthy I wondered about shamanism, and how shamans are called, often by a health crisis. Is it possible that the PTB can co-opt a nascent shaman, and turn them into a media star for later use? And that Jackson’s madness, for want of a better word, was a result of this? I’ve no real answer, just tossing out a thought. But certainly, at that level of fame, the pressures and manipulation must be immense.

Polonel said:
But the timing is perfect : he died just in time to distract the medias (and everyone who pay attention to them) from the failed fake revolution in Iran.
Not much more to say there! How difficult would it be to give someone a massive heart attack if the controllers wanted a major distraction for the sheeple? As someone said to me today: the Americans don’t have royalty, Americans have media stars. Jackson’s funeral will be like Princess Diana’s, and the media will have a field day. And if there ever was any authentic reporting in the US media (I know, I know…) it will be out the window for the duration.
 

PepperFritz

The Living Force
anart said:
A rather tragic figure from the beginning who ended up so twisted, self-hating and deformed (inside and out) that I think that death is a huge benefit....
That was my immediate emotional response to his death -- a feeling of "relief" that this poor soul had finally been released from his tortured third-density life. I wish him peace.
 

Deckard

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Carcosa said:
Well, personally, my reaction was "blah" :cool2:
I've never been a fan, to say the least...
ditto except instead of blah it was yawn
a very sad case, perhaps he has found peace finally

we will never know the truth about those allegations, but as the old saying goes "where there is a smoke there is a fire" so most probably he was guilty of something, at very best stuck in his infantile years - south park episode somehow cemented this notion
 

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.

I genuinely feel sorry for Michael Jackson ’s family. The decision to bury, cremate or recycle cannot be an easy choice to make :P
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
SAO said:
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.

I genuinely feel sorry for Michael Jackson ’s family. The decision to bury, cremate or recycle cannot be an easy choice to make :P
While others have expressed compassion and understanding for a troubled human who lived a hellish existence, and even relief for his death, your post has the opposite flavor, SAO. There is a difference between understanding while not condoning another's actions, with compassion, and gut reaction moralizing, OSIT.
 

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
Approaching Infinity said:
SAO said:
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.

I genuinely feel sorry for Michael Jackson ’s family. The decision to bury, cremate or recycle cannot be an easy choice to make :P
While others have expressed compassion and understanding for a troubled human who lived a hellish existence, and even relief for his death, your post has the opposite flavor, SAO. There is a difference between understanding while not condoning another's actions, with compassion, and gut reaction moralizing, OSIT.
I agree, SAO i found your post to be quite un-empathetic. Actually, yesterday when I heard the news, I immediately received a phone call from my mom who had also heard the news and was upset about it. We talked, and she was telling me that I should be glad I'm not at her work because people around her were all making fun of him, the way he looked, his noes and making very "cruel" jokes about the pedophilia allegations. She said that listening to them made her feel very bad and I could understand why...
Again, I'm not saying that those allegations are not true but out of sincerity for his death those that did love him, would it not have been a little externally-considerate to hold off on those kinds of jokes?
It kind of reminds me of some talk-shows like Jay Leno and David Lettermen made fun of the 9-11 incident like the day after 9-11... very insensitive.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Approaching Infinity said:
While others have expressed compassion and understanding for a troubled human who lived a hellish existence, and even relief for his death, your post has the opposite flavor, SAO. There is a difference between understanding while not condoning another's actions, with compassion, and gut reaction moralizing, OSIT.
I agree. I found SAO's post rather cold. The attempt at humor seemed to fall flat on its face.
 

Gimpy

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
PepperFritz said:
anart said:
A rather tragic figure from the beginning who ended up so twisted, self-hating and deformed (inside and out) that I think that death is a huge benefit....
That was my immediate emotional response to his death -- a feeling of "relief" that this poor soul had finally been released from his tortured third-density life. I wish him peace.

Same here. If you look at the photos of his life, its possible to see the decline physically. All the surgeries he had, and injuries: broken bones, back vertebrae, etc.
A skin condition, vitiligo, turned his skin white, and I'm sure he was treated for that too. Some of those treatments are nasty, and mean a lifetime of severe sun sensitivity, a reason he hid behind surgical masks, and always covered up in public.

Its hard to look at him and not see the human version of a bonsai tree: a human being contorted out of his normal shape.

Peace and a good rest to the man, and lets be sure to note what made him into a circus act: psychopathy's entertainment to keep people asleep.

Sheesh.
 

Deckard

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I can understand why SAO post stroke a negative chord, if not anything else it is simply bad taste to speak about recently deceased in that fashion. In the same time I would be a hypocrite if I said I felt anything but indifference to the news of Jackson's death.
The only thing I thought about whilst reading this thread was how would members of his family or his loved ones feel reading this thread. Unfortunately this seem to be a clause on the contract to sell the soul for the fame and glory.


Gimpy said:
A skin condition, vitiligo, turned his skin white, and I'm sure he was treated for that too. Some of those treatments are nasty, and mean a lifetime of severe sun sensitivity, a reason he hid behind surgical masks, and always covered up in public.

Its hard to look at him and not see the human version of a bonsai tree: a human being contorted out of his normal shape.

Peace and a good rest to the man, and lets be sure to note what made him into a circus act: psychopathy's entertainment to keep people asleep.

Sheesh.
I always refused to look at or read anything dealing with M. J. surgeries so I might not be the best informed person but even so I always had the notion that vitiligo was just a lie to the media to cover up skin bleaching. Simple Google search reveals that the truth is somwhere in the middle it also appears to me these products may be responsible for various symptoms he developed later including his disfigurement and heart failure which caused his death

Dr. Ben Kim said:
For years, I have heard people snicker about Michael Jackson's feeble attempts to "be more white." The truth is, Michael Jackson's skin is white because more than a decade ago, he used powerful skin-lightening medication to blend his naturally brown skin color with his white, depigmented patches.

Skin-lightening creams are heavily promoted by many dermatologists and skin care experts to even out cosmetic conditions like vitiligo, liver spots, and other superficial blemishes.

The problem with these creams is that many of them contain a substance called hydroquinone, which a variety of studies have linked to:

* Increased risk of cancer
* Increased risk of adrenal gland problems
* Increased risk of all health conditions associated with mercury poisoning
* Increased risk of developing a rare metabolic disorder called ochronosis, which can cause physical changes to the skin and tissues surrounding the eyes, ears, and joints

Citing these and other potential dangers of using creams that contain hydroquinone, this past Tuesday, the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. put forth a proposal to ban over-the-counter sales of skin-lightening products.

Don't expect dermatologists and the many companies who sell hundreds of different skin-lightening products that contain hydroquinone to remain silent about the FDA's proposal.

According to the L.A. Times, in the United States, approximately two-thirds of all skin-lightening products are available over-the-counter without a prescription. Who knows how many millions of dollars this translates to each month for companies that produce these products?

If you're not convinced that skin-lightening products that contain hydroquinone are best avoided, consider that hydroquinone has already been banned for sale in the European Union, Australia, and Japan.

Perhaps the real issue here is the lack of encouragement that our society offers to people who feel badly about their physical appearances. There never seems to be a shortage of plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other sales people who encourage people to change or hide what they don't like about their looks.
It appears to me M.J. was suffering from body dismorphic disorder, serious psychological condition which is usually rooted in severe emotional trauma and very often abuse during the childhood. perhaps his pedofiliac tendencies ( if true) have the same root.
All in all very sad. Therefore reason more not to poke fun at his tragic life.
Having said this I wouldn't like SAO to think that I am scolding him for cracking the joke, that would be hypocritical as it took me enormous effort of will not to do the same today when friend mentioned his death.
 

Kel

Jedi
From the soul perspective, "They" say we all choose our birth and then our life.

I'm wondering what kind of lessons the Soul who incarnated as Michael Jackson has learned about his particular "choice". I'm sure the lessons will be rich. RIP, MJ, take your time, and try something else next time!
 

consciousnessrep

The Force is Strong With This One
Al Today said:
Many times I reference what my ole turn of the century "hillbilly" grandmother used to tell me when I was a child. And I mean wayyyy back, deep, real deep in them Appalachian mountains... To be politically correct, I guess they should now be called Appalachian Americans... I also am from that background and DO laugh at hillbilly jokes, cause many are rooted in truth.!.!.! :D She told me that famous people die in groups of three. I dunno if that is a fact, but over the years I've seen it happen, time and time again. I think many superstitions may have some root in truth, but famous people dieing in sets of threes have made me wonder about that "legend"...

Ed McMahon - Died, 23 June 2009 (aged 86)
Farrah Fawcett - Died, 25 Jun 2009 (aged 62)
Michael Jackson - Died, 25 Jun 2009 (aged 50)
fwiw

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:


This is wierd when bernie mac and Issac Hayes died they died so close. Like after they was in that movie it was a little strange how they died so close togther. It was almost as if it was planned or something who knows it probably was. Maybe they are starting to kill celebrity's off because of the economy crisis. And they can longer pay them thier rightful money so why not kill them. Be honest with you I dont believe he died from cardiac arrest but from something else who knows.
 

anart

The Living Force
cr said:
Maybe they are starting to kill celebrity's off because of the economy crisis. And they can longer pay them thier rightful money so why not kill them.
Who is this 'they' you speak of and why in the world do you think 'they' would have a penchant for 'killing off celebrities'??
 
Top Bottom