Mind Control & HAARP

Mind Control & HAARP - Comments from a reader of SOTT

SOA said:
Anyway, this intense focus on getting people to listen to music all the time and everywhere they are stinks to high heaven. They don't even need to put programming in the music itself, people are too busy listening to music to have any time to think or pay any attention.
Occasionally, I enjoy listening to podcasts on my Ipod shuffle, along with about a half dozen favorite tunes to play whilst I'm cleaning house, commuting by bus, ferry, etc.. Through some self observation, I noted that listening to too much music puts me in a disassociated state. The podcasts can, too, but not as quickly or efficiently as does the music.

Had a job in the city recently where the majority of street pedestrians were listening to MP3 players...or were on their cellphones chatting away. Wanting to be aware of the busy urban surroundings, I strictly limit cellphone usage and won't play the shuffle because it distracts me from mentally preparing for my work. It was weird looking at faces passing by. Most of them looked as if they were high on drugs...happy, blissful people...without a care in the world. Very spooky.

And, yeah, the concept of listening to music all the time and everywhere does stink to high heaven. It can be very addictive if life is meaningless and has no purpose other than to try to feel good whenever possible.

Henri said:
What I did experience, and see everybody else experience, both in Santa Fe where there were chemtrails, and on my trips around the country, isn't people coughing but people lacking the basic emotional reaction to crisis. And lacking empathy to horror committed against innocents. And when I go into the city environs here, lack of facial and emotional affect.

It's like 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' and you obviously know what I mean, since you and your friends speak of precisely that on the 'POD' cast.
After reading this again it has reminded me of my recent experience in Australia, so I will share some of the observations I made and those of my 2 friends who visited me.

Basically last July I was contracted out to work for part of my engineering consultancy in Australia on a 6 month contract. when I first arrived in Eastern Aus in Brisbane, the very first thing that struck me was how clear and blue the skies were, not a chemtrail in sight compared to the daily spraying over Essex in the UK. To be honest I thought to myself that maybe as there is a much smaller population in Aus, spread over a much wider area than the UK, that the PTB didn’t see the Australian population as much of a threat and hence didn’t bother to use chemtrails or HAARP as much.

The next thing that really hit me was how friendly everyone in Australia was. Every time I walked into a shop, supermarket or art gallery, I would often stop to talk and chat with the staff inside and not just small talk. It felt like the people I was meeting all had a genuine interest in everyone they met and wanted to know about who I was, where I was from and what I was doing there. At first I must admit I was a bit suspicious of this kind of behaviour because it is so very, very different to how the general population in the UK act towards each other and it took some getting used to. It was amazing to see and feel the difference in the kind and caring way the people in Australia treated each other and myself, and most people I met were always wearing happy and smiling expressions, and their faces were much more expressive than I had seen on average from people living in the UK. This happiness and seeming “glow” was not only evident in the native population of white and Aboriginals, but also in the multitude of Asian, Indonesia, European and middle Eastern people who live, work and study there. The climate obviously has some bearing on what I’ve termed the “Aussie Glow” to my friends, but I think it goes much deeper than that. When you have a nation of people who are in general much nicer, happier, caring and take more of an interest in each others well being, it shows in the society as a whole and they are a much happier nation than any other single nation I have visited in my short time on the BBM. I’m now starting to think that this may have something to do with the lack of chemtrails I have witnessed and a possible lack of as much exposure to HAARP as many western countries have.

I was not alone in noticing this unusually happy, expressive and creative vibe. I had two friends who visited me for a two week period and a month respectively, and they both told me what I had been thinking and have spoken about above, after they had enough time to get used to being there. In fact my female friend was pretty depressed when she returned home to the UK and saw for herself the vast difference in the way people treat and act towards each other in the UK. We talked about this and joked that the UK was full of uncaring, robot people, and Australia was like a paradise for people who care about each other and want to treat people kindly and with respect.

I have spent enough time back in the UK now (roughly a month) to see that people back here are like the robot people I joked about compared to our Australian counterparts. If I say good morning to people in the streets, I may get a response from 1 in 10 people, most of the time I get given dirty looks as if I have offended the people, compared to getting hello’s/good morning’s and happy expressions back from roughly. When you try to be nice, and interact with strangers on the streets or in the shops, in 9 out of 10 cases you get a zombified stare and emotionless grunt if your lucky. I have also noticed the same expressionless look on people’s faces, and especially in the older generations, most of the time, which is the direct opposite of the happy and glowing faces of the people I met in Australia. To me it feels like there is something rotten at the core of this country I have called home all these years, and it took stepping outside of it to really notice it. Maybe it’s not just HAARP, but also the layers of Ponerisation from the media and government that have resulted in this stagnating disrespect for our fellow humans in this country, the lack of empathy and interest in others is now alarmingly commonplace and I have wept more than once for the darkness this country is seemingly heading towards.

Is HAARP dumbing down our emotional centres and turning us into cold, cruel, unhappy and emotionless robots…well I would say that it certainly seems to fit with my experience so far, as a working hypothesis in line with other factors such as the media effects of ponerisation and capitalist materialism, it seems to bear out the reality of the situation. The question is how do we counter this effect? Somehow I don’t think just wishing others love and light is gonna cut it anymore.

Appollynon said:
Is HAARP dumbing down our emotional centres and turning us into cold, cruel, unhappy and emotionless robots…well I would say that it certainly seems to fit with my experience so far, as a working hypothesis in line with other factors such as the media effects of ponerisation and capitalist materialism, it seems to bear out the reality of the situation. The question is how do we counter this effect? Somehow I don’t think just wishing others love and light is gonna cut it anymore.
No doubt something is up, but we also have to consider other factors.

One thing I learned years ago (dealing with seemingly impossible customers), that was pointed out to me about a doctor who was also a customer, is that we do not know how many of these people are on medication, or what kind of medication they are on. In this case (1986) the doctor was talking of the elderly, and at that time, I think that the percentage of the population on SSRI's and other such anti-depressants wasn't as high as it seems today.

I have a hypothesis, nothing conclusive.

Many people are on medications, probably more than they really need. Some go to more than one doctor, and whether it is intentional or not, many patients do not tell one doctor what the other is prescribing. So some people end up on more than one medication, which may or may not be compatible with another that they are taking. To top it off, there's the amount of fluoride (which also seems to be in some anti-depressants and antibiotics) in our water, among other things like chlorine and ammonia. Witness the amount of countries pushing for it to be placed in their water, not to mention the dental associations ignorance on the subject every time they sell us a fluoride treatment.

Also, not to forget, how the FDA is allowing MSG and aspartame to be labeled on the food we consume. They now hide it under other names that seem less intimidating. There seems to be an agenda to pollute our bodies. Not to mention raising our stress levels with the apparent unemployment rate, and all the talk of terrorists and the taking away of or freedoms little by little.

I can't be sure because I am no scientist, but perhaps the cr*p we are ingesting and putting up with has something to do with how we react when they fire up the big antennae. I wonder if HAARP would work so efficiently (IF in fact this is the purpose) if we didn't have so much junk running through our systems. I would imagine that it's easier to control a populace that is not at optimum health, than one that is. Considering how long HAARP has been there, perhaps it wasn't working as well as they expected it to. If this is the case, then maybe polluting our bodies and stressing us out are the means to make us more susceptible to it.

As for chemtrails, I don't think it's a spray, so much as it is an atmospheric change, causing contrails to be larger and more visible than they were twenty or so years ago.

Peg

Another consideration is cultural mentality. The English have long been considered 'cold' and emotionally repressed by mediterranean cultures. When first visiting Italy in 1996 I was struck by how warm and friendly the Italians were. Then I went to London, and was detained in the customs office for 3 hours because I didn't have a return flight to Italy (even though I did have one back to the U.S. from Rome). I was traveling with a lot of luggage, and had been offered a ride into town by the Italian passenger who was sitting next to me on the plane. I was so upset about being detained for so long and the prospect of losing my ride that I started to cry. I'll never forget the reaction of the customs official, who was about as responsive as a rock. Unbelievably, my new Italian friend was waiting for me when I was finally released.

Later, after spending 6 weeks in London I realized how difficult it was to strike up a conversation with anyone without first having been introduced by a common acquaintance.

I am a 3rd generation American. My great grandparents were from England. I could really see a bit of my grandfather in that customs official.

Another thing worth considering is sincerity. I've found that often times people who are immediately warm and friendly aren't so sincere. If they are that way with everyone, how can they be? In today's world it's hard enough to find time for work, family, and a few close friends. You may be welcome to tag along at times, but will they go out of their way for you? I've found it quite difficult to develop anything more than superficial relationships with most Italians.

I'm not sure what this means in the context of HAARP, anti depressants, and fluoride. I recall having read about HAARP/chemtrails in Australia in the past, and I've noticed that some periods in Italy are much worse than others, which makes me wonder if you just got lucky in that respect.

Certainly, a lack of sunshine and vitamin D3 can contribute to depression and weaken immune response, so northern Europeans have that working against them. Population density could also be a factor, not to mention the number, and intensity of wars that have been waged in the country.

Haarp

Here's a video from the canadian national Broadcast tv about Haarp.

Part 1:

_http://youtube.com/watch?v=QkLTzesBxGE&feature=related

Part 2:

_http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1nLmlicxU&feature=related

Haarp

According to this website, ( _http://www.popsci.com/military-aviation-space/article/2008-06/militarys-mystery-machine ), it is now operational:

From the site:

"And now, 15 years after construction on the station began, HAARP’s managers are seeing what the fully powered system can do; most recently, they’ve begun zapping the moon with the hope of determining the composition of its soil. “It’s up, it runs, it performs beautifully,” says Ed Kennedy, the former HAARP program manager for the Naval Research Lab."

and

"For many years, HAARP’s most prominent critic was Bernard Eastlund, a plasma physicist who reportedly worked for the Strategic Defense Initiative (Star Wars) and, later, Advanced Power Technologies Incorporated, the company originally tasked with building HAARP. Eastlund, who some believe was dismissed from the company for his extreme ideas, claimed that HAARP was built with his patents—patents for technologies that could be used to modify weather and disable satellites.

Since Eastlund’s death last December, Nick Begich, son of a former Alaskan congressman and co-author of the 1995 book Angels Don’t Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, has led the anti-HAARP crusade. “It’s not that I think it needs to be shut down,” Begich says. “It needs to be monitored more closely and scrutinized."

and

Ask a HAARP scientist about allegations like this, and he’ll either laugh or lose his temper. “This is completely uninformed,” says Umran Inan, a professor of electrical engineering at Stanford University whose research group works with HAARP. “There’s absolutely nothing we can do to disturb the Earth’s [weather] systems. Even though the power HAARP radiates is very large, it’s minuscule compared with the power of a lightning flash—and there are 50 to 100 lightning flashes every second. HAARP’s intensity is very small.”

“You hear these people talking about mind control, and it’s just not serious,” Papadopoulos says. So we don’t need tinfoil hats to prevent evil government scientists from controlling our every thought? “We have difficulty measuring the signal. We do experiments all the time up there, and we don’t wear hats.”

Haarp

most recently, they’ve begun zapping the moon with the hope of determining the composition of its soil
Ah, so that's why the government invested all these millions (billions?) into research and development of this giant haarp array thing! To look at moon dust! Makes perfect sense! :P

Wouldn't it be cheaper to do what NASA does with Mars - just send a little probe, collect some dust, and bring it back and study it up close and personal till the cows come home? Somehow I doubt that when someone proposed how to get some moon dust, the first thought that came to mind is a giant EMP-based array.

But speaking of "zapping", as I was reading this thread I went to a random C's session (I do that sometimes to see where I land, kinda like opening a book on a random page) and "coincidentally" landed on the C's talking about using technology to "zap" things. Funny how that happens!

C's said:
A: Now, remember technology can be used to "zap" you in a number of ways. For example... beware of any episodes of sudden storminess that may occur between you and Ark. [Tape off.]
Also this:
C's said:
Q: (L) Once before you said that the HAARP assembly was a continuation of the Montauk project, and was being used
to 'transfer perimeters.' I guess this meant space/time travel, correct?
A: Yes. And resurrect Antlantean crystal principle.
Q: (L) Do they plan to actually attempt to bring up the Atlantean crystals?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do they plan to use this for mind control?
A: And other uses.
Q: (L) Can you give us a few of these uses?
A: Technical.
Looks like HAARP has different uses, and I wonder if the reason for that is in order to deceive people (like build "dummy" functions into it, assign a team of researchers for them, and pretend that's what HAARP is all about), or just simply part of what it does as a more "universal" tool, or maybe both.

C's said:
A: Testing of secret impulse guidance system using civilian airliner as an arbitrary "bounce" guidance target. Instead, it became the "homing" target, and a different aircraft became the bouncer. This was because the programmers did not anticipate the lower than expected altitude of the 747. Warning: this must stay in this room for the present!!!!!!!!!! The facts will eventually be discussed by others. At that time, the danger is lifted. [At this point, it has been discussed in the exact same terms as described here in a reputable, national magazine.] Now, about KAL 007... that one is not dangerous to know. The plane was deliberately instructed to fly off course in order to trigger the Soviet's Pacific air
defense system, to "see what they were made of" in that area. The plane was lost, but the experiment worked. They did not expect them to shoot down a civilian airliner. Now, all moving targets create electronic impulses. These can be "read" by the proper extremely high tech equipment. Older radar guided systems are subject to malfunctions in weather conditions that are severe, as one example. Also, the impulse system is an offshoot of the electromagnetic pulse experiments being carried out at Montauk, Brookings and elsewhere as part of the HAARP project! In connection with Pentagon missile tests, HAARP has many interesting tie-ins, not the least of which is your cell phone towers. Now, the homing target can be any moving object. It can be whatever is entered on the computer. It can be a squirrel in a tree, a jogger on the beach, a building, whatever you want. The system looks for any moving target in order to establish recognition to the computer, in order to establish recognition of match pattern of pulse. TWA 800 was flying at the exact
same altitude that was supposed to be designated for the "drone" craft. The drone plane was farther out at sea. The "bounce" target was to be any moving object in the air within 400 square miles.
Q: (L) So, TWA 800, through a series of problems, happened to find itself at the right altitude, a restricted altitude,
within the parameters of the experiment. Anything further on this?
A: Not for now.
So HAARP may have many uses!

Ask a HAARP scientist about allegations like this, and he’ll either laugh or lose his temper. “This is completely uninformed,” says Umran Inan, a professor of electrical engineering at Stanford University whose research group works with HAARP
Yeah but to what extent do they work with HAARP? How difficult would it be to set up a "dummy tool" and assign it a group of scientists so that anytime a question comes up about HAARP, the scientists can truthfully (as far as they are concerned) answer that this is not what they do with HAARP? To them, that's all that HAARP is, and they may not realize that there is much more to it than what they've been given access to.

Haarp

and don't forget that they have to create a "alternative" explanation too; weather-modification with the help of chemtrails, but I´m sure they are researching high altitude Auroras.
:)

I thought about celltowers for a bit and could not remember any information about them so I did a search:

Q: (T)...transmit to us and back... what can be transmitted?
Can the negative energy be focused through these microwave
towers? (V) And what was the correlation between the
strange weather and the harvesting? (L) Because we were
told that the weather changes were due to the energy buildup
of the wave. That was two years ago. And it had nothing to
do with the 'harvest.' (T) But it could also be that HAARP
adds to it. (J) Ok, well, let's ask... (L) Well, they would love
for us to think that HAARP has something to do with weather.
'Yes, we're having bizarre weather. Let's blame it on
HAARP!' because we're going to think about HAARP...
What a perfect... (T) Well, HAARP has a lot more to do than
just the weather. They can put all the energy-based stuff that
they've been experimenting on in one place, because they can
do whatever they want, just by changing the frequencies... (J)
Or, even just continue to mess the weather up, to continue to
create negative vibrations, worry and uncertainty... (V) I guess
the point I'm trying to get at is, are these weather changes
promoting some changes in the physical body, that's making
the physical body more 'harvestable?' (T) Could very well be.
(L) Well, it's all interconnected, but I wouldn't say that one is
the cause of the other, just to say that they occur... (T) But
why, as we were talking about earlier, is all this weird stuff
going on all through the media?

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for
capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the
purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to
establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the
planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages. (97-02)

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out
across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a
continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP
system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Re: Haarp

Whilst looking at the topic "Weather Wars on Gustav" something prompted me to look at this particular session a bit more:

Q: (L) Speaking of Montauk, R**** quoted at length some information received from some Native American about
Montauk being used to change the weather on the planet, and also sending out energy waves to generate anger and other
negative emotions. Is this one of the used for the HAARP assembly?
Q: (L) Once before you said that the HAARP assembly was a continuation of the Montauk project, and was being used
to 'transfer perimeters.' I guess this meant space/time travel, correct?
A: Yes. And resurrect Antlantean crystal principle.
Q: (L) Do they plan to actually attempt to bring up the Atlantean crystals?
Q: (L) Do they plan to use this for mind control?
A: And other uses.
Q: (L) Can you give us a few of these uses?
A: Technical.
Q: (L) Is the HAARP assembly in operation now?
Q: (L) Is there an estimated date of its activation?
Q: (L) Is there anything you can tell us about when and if it will go into operation?
Q: (L) Is there anything further you can tell us about this HAARP project?
A: Time to read Bielek.
Q: (L) But didn't you tell us that Bielek was a disinformation artist?
A: Yes, but can you weed?
Q: (L) Now, Admiral Boorda recently committed suicide...
A: Time to read Oeschler.
Q: (L) Did Admiral Boorda really commit suicide?
A: Yes. Culmination, as is usually the case.
Q: (L) A culmination of other things?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did any of this have to do with human/alien interactions?
A: No. He was not aware of any of that.
Q: (L) What about Vince Foster? Did he commit suicide?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) For the reasons proposed?
A: Partly.
Apparently HAARP may be about many things but the weather. So, I was wondering if the subject may be in the wrong catagory?? Perhaps some sort of science catagory? Perhaps some sort of 4th density science catagory? :shock: It's also interesting that the suject of Tom Montalk came up again quite recently on the forum. And it had me thinking about 'connections'... or perhaps even 'coincidences'?

In the above session, the Cs brought up a couple of names. Firstly, Al Bielek (aka Ed Cameron) who was quite easy to find on the internet, As the self proclaimed sole surviver of the Philadelphia Experiement - which 'morphed' into the Montauk Project...
_http://www.lightstreamers.com/bielek.htm

It seems things were going along 'fine', albeit a little weirdly, until 1953 when:
His next project was to be an observer of the Mach 1 project at Edwards Air Force Base. He worked closely with Jack Ridley and got to know Chuck Yeager. When the project concluded, Ed and Jack decided to go into business with each other. They formed a company in California called JRC Enterprises.

Their company worked toward building the first ion propulsion engine. They received funding from the military and ultimately were successful in 1953. When the test was successful, Ed’s father Alexander got involved and promised to fund the project to move into production.

Something went wrong. Apparently, this technology stepped on the toes of some other powerful group. Al thinks it has something to do with the Cristaldi Research Group. It was decided to take Ed out. A group of “Black Ops” soldiers removed Ed from the premises and put him on a train to the Pentagon.

Ed was taken to MacLean Virginia, placed into a portal, and sent to Alpha Centauri One. After several days interrogation by aliens, Ed was returned to the Pentagon.

Even though reporting in daily, Ed was never again given another assignment. Continual inquiry on Ed's part finally resulted in a plea to the Joint Chiefs. Their response was "there is nothing we can do, it is out of our hands."

Ed was then taken to Montauk on August 12th 1953, and physically regressed to Al Bielek and the year - 1927.

Then, it appears Cameron was 'messed' with quite substantially. I just thought it was curious that this occured shortly after the successful test of his ion propulsion engine which he was going to go into business with his father to produce.

Next I tried to look up something to 'read' on Oeschler. It appears there's plenty to listen to from Bob Oeschler in these bbc interviews, but he's not a published author. He is a self professed part of some sort of 'disclosure project'.... See for yourself. This interview comes in 3 parts.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuLnXLAeX5k&feature=related

However, a couple of other Oeschlers seem to be published authors ( N. Oeschler and H Oeschler) - I think in the physics field (because I don't understand a word of what they're on about!)
http://eprintweb.org/S/authors/All/oe/Oeschler

Hopefully they don't work for the US government in any capacity or get abducted by aliens (too often). I found it interesting to note that all the 'mechanics' that worked on the space craft in the custody of the US Government, mentioned by Bob Oeschler were physicists. Apparently they are the only people who even begin to understand what's going on with these machines. Perhaps they're the only people who can begin to know what's going on with HAARP.

Magnets 'can modify our morality'

Scientists have shown they can change people's moral judgements by disrupting a specific area of the brain with magnetic pulses.

They identified a region of the brain just above and behind the right ear which appears to control morality.

And by using magnetic pulses to block cell activity they impaired volunteers' notion of right and wrong.

The small Massachusetts Institute of Technology study appears in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

Lead researcher Dr Liane Young said: "You think of morality as being a really high-level behaviour.

"To be able to apply a magnetic field to a specific brain region and change people's moral judgments is really astonishing."

The key area of the brain is a knot of nerve cells known as the right temporo-parietal junction (RTPJ).

The researchers subjected 20 volunteers to a number of tests designed to assess their notions of right and wrong.

In one scenario participants were asked how acceptable it was for a man to let his girlfriend walk across a bridge he knew to be unsafe.

After receiving a 500 millisecond magnetic pulse to the scalp, the volunteers delivered verdicts based on outcome rather than moral principle.

If the girlfriend made it across the bridge safely, her boyfriend was not seen as having done anything wrong.

In effect, they were unable to make moral judgments that require an understanding of other people's intentions.

Previous work has shown the RTPJ to be highly active when people think about the thoughts and beliefs of others.

Electric currents

The MIT team pinpointed the region in volunteers using a sophisticated functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) brain scan.

They then targeted the area using a technique called transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to create weak electric currents that temporarily stop brain cells working normally.

In one test, volunteers were exposed to TMS for 25 minutes before reading stories involving morally questionable characters, and being asked to judge their actions.

In a second experiment, volunteers were subjected to a much shorter 500 millisecond TMS burst while being asked to make a moral judgement.

In both cases, the researchers found that when the RTPJ was disrupted volunteers were more likely to judge actions solely on the basis of whether they caused harm - not whether they were morally wrong in themselves.

Morally dubious acts with a "happy" ending were often deemed acceptable.

Sarah-Jayne Blakemore, a brain expert at University College London, said the findings were insightful.

"The study suggests that this region - the RTPJ - is necessary for moral reasoning.

"What is interesting is that this is a region that is very late developing - into adolescence and beyond right into the 20s.

"The next step would be to look at how or whether moral development changes through childhood into adulthood."

_http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8593748.stm

Re: Magnets 'can modify our morality'

My thought after reading this article earlier was whether this is touching on the science behind HAARP.

The C's define HAARP as "Project to apply EM (electro-magnetic) wave theories to the transference of perimeters." What exactly is 'transference of perimeters'? Perhaps it means transference of boundaries, or introducing new boundaries? Maybe I'm stretching it here, but that is exactly what this study says is observed after applying magnetic pulses to a certain part of the brain.

And in another reference-

Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.

The study cited in this article says 'Scientists have shown they can change people's moral judgements by disrupting a specific area of the brain with magnetic pulses.' This certainly seems to offer proof that it is possible to effect changes in behavior with EM pulses.

Re: Magnets 'can modify our morality'

thevenusian said:
My thought after reading this article earlier was whether this is touching on the science behind HAARP.

I was thinking along similar lines. For the most part the current American population (excluding psychopaths) does seems to exist in some sort of moral haze nowadays, maybe the deployment HAARP technology has something to do with this? For instance, where are all the mass demonstrations in the streets of US cities about the illegal wars in the middle east and the clampdown on freedom and free speech at home? It does seem to contrast sharply with what went on back in the 1960's and all the protests that took place then against the Vietnam war. osit.

Earthquake in Chile... HAARP?

Hello friends ... I reiterate my apologies for my basic “english”.

The reason for this topic is to ask something that many of us here in Chile wonder, especially those who were surprised about the HAARP intervention in Haiti earthquake.

An example of these questions is this video made by a popular chilean television personality. While he is known for his "entertainer" work, has also sown the curiosity in the people to research on topics such as conspiracies and anothers similar topics. His name is Juan Andres Salfate and this video and these questions were asked in the program in which he participates.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YraX9sVm8

Video transcript:

... Through my e-mail and through the blog of our program "Así Somos” many people have made questions for an explanation and to find an answer... because the change of the Earth's axis has already been confirmed ... and the earthquake occurred on the date that somehow we predicted in this program, I don´t know, three months ago inside the "conspiracy" section ...

just the big question is whether this was, so to speak, an attack with a plasma weapon... There are pictures that keep coming in droves, and this is a little impromptu... sir Director, can we show?... these are pictures that people sent us on that particular form with the clouds that were in China, Haiti and elsewhere... the next picture too, and that is much more rare, because it has this kind of "northern lights" (Aurora Borealis) in the sky... all this in Chile, of course, and everything is exactly one day before the earthquake ... and, finally, something that journalists of our own program were witness and that was seen exactly... exactly! 24 hours before… the next picture ... ... and that was the violent change of the moon… change color from yellow to red... that picture was taken from the coast and it is inverted because it was taken through a telescope from the balcony … and photos like that have "stocked" my e-mail ... if you want a trustworthy answer, the truth is that I don´t know ... we can think of many things ... we think that the planet is "responding" in some way ... that is the approach of our planet to the axis of the Milky Way… can be an attack ... can be many things and I hope to answer with more evidence of people really makes the relevant studies ... just raised that doubt is nothing compared with the actual need for help ... then we wonder and look guilty ... now just go to the rescue of those most in need...

This program was broadcast on Monday 29, two days after the earthquake that occurred at dawn of 27 february

… In this connection also:

Laura said:
Session Date: March 28th 2010

Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Burma Jones, Belibaste, Ailén, Mr. Scott, Psyche

Q: (L) This the 28th of March, 2010. We've got some questions from in the house here that I want to get to first, and then we'll get on to this other topic.

A: [long pause with no letters]

Q: (L) Well, hello?

A: Energy disturbed

Q: (L) Energy is disturbed by what?

A: Gov Waves. Regrooving.

Q: (L) Anything we can do to help?

A: No. Wait. [long pause] Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Finovroia troubleshooting. Signal disruptors have been focused on you and other group members. Fire away.

Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreams we've been having?

A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll.

Q: (L) Well, okay. You want to do your questions first?

(Ark) No.

(L) Why not?

(Ark) Because I am disturbed by this disturbance. [laughter]

I wonder if there might be some connection, or the earthquake in Chile was one product of the great changes on the planet

Would greatly appreciate an answer beginning with the question of whether there are symptoms that could be suspected of something, and whether these symptoms could be these pictures taken several hours before the Chilean skies ... thank you again

Re: Earthquake in Chile... HAARP?

Hi IronFloyd,

I could be mistaken but I think you are confusing HAARP with space-based energy weaponry. HAARP, to our understanding, is used for the purpose of mind control/suppression/disruption. According to the C's, the earthquake in Haiti was triggered by triangulated weaponry (some space based, to my understanding, though I could be off on that). So, we're dealing with two separate technologies here.

If I have that confused, I'm sure someone will straighten it out.

Re: Earthquake in Chile... HAARP?

So, HAARP is just mind control according to the cassioapeanos. And in my opinion have to be careful with Salfate. While I do not doubt his good intentions, but too often mixing apples and oranges, and their sources are not very reliable.
Regarding the earthquake in Chile, I missed too much a question as to its origin at the last meeting with cassioapeanos, as it has been one of the strongest in history. It would have been interesting to know whether it was the product of human intervention or produced as an effect of "the wave."

Back
Top Bottom