Mind Control & HAARP

Re: HAARP used in Pakistan floods?

Just think: 4D battles whenever the weather gets nasty... and the Cs did say that this warfare would become more obvious. I'm not sure they meant things like UFOs, unless you count fireballs as UFOs.

The man thing about HAARP to remember is that everything that gets said about it, and chemtrails, for that matter, is smokescreen.

I think the issue is now very clear....Laura thanks for the clarification

moksha said:
The point of my post was my opinion that atleast some of the natural disasters (the one in question in this post are the floods in pakistan) did not seem very natural, as several nations (in this case the US and India) would seem to benefit from this tragedy at this point in time, as noted by some sources on the web.
From a common sense perspective, I cannot see how complete destabilization of Pakistan can benefit neighbouring India. Given the highly strained relationship between the 2 countries, the views held by web sources from either side are highly polarized, rhetorical and emotionally charged with little objective content. Both countries have a tendency to blame the other for many internal problems each face. It is very difficult to find out the truth.
A BBC article here looks at some of the reasons for the devastating effects of the floods. Some factors that it mentions are
- history of the indus and its flood plains
- more than half of the total monsoon rain which is usually spread over 3 months falling in a week
- large scale deforestation along the river banks and blocked up river channel due to sediments leading to more devastating flood effects
The strange weather patterns have caused floods in China and North Korea as well in recent times.
Asia-Flooding-Plunges-Millions-Into-Misery

obyvatel said:
From a common sense perspective, I cannot see how complete destabilization of Pakistan can benefit neighbouring India. Given the highly strained relationship between the 2 countries, the views held by web sources from either side are highly polarized, rhetorical and emotionally charged with little objective content. Both countries have a tendency to blame the other for many internal problems each face. It is very difficult to find out the truth.
A BBC article here looks at some of the reasons for the devastating effects of the floods. Some factors that it mentions are
- history of the indus and its flood plains
- more than half of the total monsoon rain which is usually spread over 3 months falling in a week
- large scale deforestation along the river banks and blocked up river channel due to sediments leading to more devastating flood effects
The strange weather patterns have caused floods in China and North Korea as well in recent times.
Asia-Flooding-Plunges-Millions-Into-Misery

Well the geopolitics of pakistan is very interesting. as you may know, the history of pakistan and india are inextricably linked together with kasmir, the hostspot of tension throughout the last 30 years or so. On one side, rising powers such as China are using pakistan to keep India in check, which India seems to have tried to counterbalance with its steadily increasing alliance with the US, and this has taken the form of increased Indian activity in Afganistan, from where it may be fueling terrorists to create havoc in pakistan generally, and particularly in important (mineral rich and strategic) provices such as balochistan.

The US sees this part of the south asia in its larger middle eastern and central asian geopolitical framework, where it has steadily been increasing its presence by building bases in almost all of the countries surrounding Iran. According to one source (global-reseach) the destabilization of pakistan serves to balkanize the region and eventually redraw the maps to favor afganistan (now controlled by the US) and India. A model similar to how yugoslavia was dis-membered may being followed.
Already in 2005, a report by the US National Intelligence Council and the CIA forecast a "Yugoslav-like fate" for Pakistan "in a decade with the country riven by civil war, bloodshed and inter-provincial rivalries, as seen recently in Balochistan." (Energy Compass, 2 March 2005). According to the NIC-CIA, Pakistan is slated to become a "failed state" by 2015, "as it would be affected by civil war, complete Talibanisation and struggle for control of its nuclear weapons". (Quoted by former Pakistan High Commissioner to UK, Wajid Shamsul Hasan, Times of India, 13 February 2005):

"Nascent democratic reforms will produce little change in the face of opposition from an entrenched political elite and radical Islamic parties. In a climate of continuing domestic turmoil, the Central government's control probably will be reduced to the Punjabi heartland and the economic hub of Karachi," the former diplomat quoted the NIC-CIA report as saying.

Expressing apprehension, Hasan asked, "are our military rulers working on a similar agenda or something that has been laid out for them in the various assessment reports over the years by the National Intelligence Council in joint collaboration with CIA?" (Ibid)

Continuity, characterized by the dominant role of the Pakistani military and intelligence has been scrapped in favor of political breakup and balkanization.

According to the NIC-CIA scenario, which Washington intends to carry out: "Pakistan will not recover easily from decades of political and economic mismanagement, divisive policies, lawlessness, corruption and ethnic friction," (Ibid) .
The US course consists in fomenting social, ethnic and factional divisions and political fragmentation, including the territorial breakup of Pakistan. This course of action is also dictated by US war plans in relation to both Afghanistan and Iran.

This US agenda for Pakistan is similar to that applied throughout the broader Middle East Central Asian region. US strategy, supported by covert intelligence operations, consists in triggering ethnic and religious strife, abetting and financing secessionist movements while also weakening the institutions of the central government.

The broader objective is to fracture the Nation State and redraw the borders of Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The tragedy of the floods in pakistan may serve to further gain control of pakistan under the guise of 'aid', coming in military ships
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20251
NATO has initiated a Tripartite Commission consisting of its International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and the armed forces of Afghanistan and Pakistan. A complement to the U.S.-Afghanistan-Pakistan Tripartite Commission, in 2008 former Assistant Secretary of State for South Asian Affairs Karl Inderfurth referred to it as the Trilateral Afghanistan-Pakistan-NATO Military Commission, which is a more accurate, if not its formal, title.

A tally of 28 full NATO members and the partners mentioned above produces a list of at least 70 of the 192 members of the United Nations which are linked to the Western military bloc in some manner.

Of all those nations, Pakistan is the second largest, its population of 170,000,000 only surpassed by that of the U.S. It is also one of only seven nations that acknowledge possessing nuclear weapons.

NATO's grip on Pakistan was increased in 2005 when the military bloc became involved in an earthquake relief operation in the country, NATO's second mission in Asia.
NATO's first war in Asia and its first ground war is not limited to Afghanistan. In touting his organization's "long-term partnership with Pakistan," the Alliance's secretary general added that NATO's presence in Afghanistan and several adjoining nations was “driven not by calendar, but by commitment.” [8]

NATO is in South and Central Asia to stay. In Afghanistan, in Pakistan and in the former Soviet republics of Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, with Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan following suit and India next in line. (The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Michael Mullen, began a two-day visit to India on July 23, and pledged a continued "commitment" to South and Central Asia.)

And thinking how India is steadily becoming part of the US alliance, the natural disasters (whether natural or induced) will surely be looked as opportunities to boost their agenda further.

In recalling how the assasination of Benair Bhutto (then premier of pakistan) was linked to the CIA:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7705
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7746

The assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto must be understood in a historical context. Since the late 1970s, successive US administrations have contributed to repealing the Rule of Law, destroying Pakistani institutions of civilian and secular government and instating military rule.

During the Cold War and its aftermath, the repeal of democracy and the militarization of the Pakistani State have served US foreign policy objectives. Pakistan is a geopolitical hub from which US sponsored military and covert intelligence operations have been launched.

Pakistan is part of South Asia, at a strategic crossroads, bordering onto the Middle East, Central Asia and the former Soviet republics and within proximity of China's Western frontier.

With CIA backing and the funneling of massive amounts of U.S. military aid, the Pakistani ISI had developed into a "parallel structure wielding enormous power over all aspects of government". (Dipankar Banerjee, "Possible Connection of ISI With Drug Industry", India Abroad, 2 December 1994). The ISI had a staff composed of military and intelligence officers, bureaucrats, undercover agents and informers, estimated at 150,000. (Ibid)

While a lot of the analysis above is of US imperialism in this region, the fact that of India's growing affinity to the US means that there may be many objectives that are of mutual benefit to the US and India. While the USA's interest in pakistan is part of a larger plan to dominate the world, India's interest in to control the sub-continent as a regional-superpower. They seem to be happy to toe the line of the US as long as their needs are met. Notice how the US these days hardly criticizes India for things such as nuclear policy, humanitarian conflicts while heavily criticizing other nations such as Iran.

I do not think the complete disintegration of pakistan is in india's interest, seeing how it may lead to a floodgate of further terrorist attacks which may prove hard to plug. However knowing how psychopaths in power are prone to wishful thinking, they may not have taken all possible future scenarios into account. Or perhaps this is part of a larger plan of TPTB as an effective means of depopulation and increasing suffering (which gives more 'food' to STS), while also serving to secure control in this region.

There does seem to be US/Indian involvement with the scope and severity of the flood, unrelated to HAARP, but boldly showing their pathocratic/psychopathic colors.

moksha said:
I was recently scanning a major indian newspaper and found this very interesting article where the possibility of the flood being an un-natural phenomenon was mentioned, with accusations of US and Indian involvement.

"US urges Pak to accept Indian aid; hardliners blame India, US for floods"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-urges-Pak-to-accept-Indian-aid-hardliners-blame-India-US-for-floods/articleshow/6335115.cms

an excerpt:

...a rash of reports in the Pakistani media blaming India, principally, for the massive floods, purportedly because New Delhi had deliberately diverted waters from dams in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, and from the ones it "controlled in Afghanistan”. Some reports also charged that US was manipulating weather patterns over Pakistan. US officials dismissed the idea with incredulity.

Another source:
"This Flood Disaster is More Manmade than Natural"
http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/2010/08/16/this-flood-disaster-is-more-manmade-than-natural%E2%80%8F/

There is a very sinister aspect to the floods in Pakistan which no one is discussing in media. While there were rains and flooding in some rivers of the country, the size, scale and amount of water which came into these rivers so suddenly defies logic, considering that rains have slowed down for couple of weeks now but floods continue to rise in Indus and Chenab. There were no flooding in India or in Afghanistan but the rivers that flow into Pakistan swelled beyond logic, causing death and devastation of unprecedented scale. Indians and Afghans have used water as weapon for the first time to deluge Pakistan. There is no doubt about it. This flood disaster is more manmade than natural.

It's interesting how these suspicions totally blindfolded the people to what actually had happened... until the truth came out in later articles and interviews.

http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/flood-victims-die-but-us-airbase-protected/

some excerpts:
Jacobabad’s people have been hit by devastating floods. Around 700,000 have been affected. The airbase could have been used to save lives.
The Shahbaz airbase in Jacobabad was leased to the US by former Pakistani president General Pervez Musharraf.
It is used for raids on Afghanistan and to launch drone attacks that have killed hundreds of Pakistanis
.[which have continued since the flooding]
When the floods first struck the authorities deliberately diverted water away form the base, making thousands of people homeless.
The Pakistan army diverted the torrent away from the base to towns in Balochistan including Osata Muhammad, Dera Allahyar, Jaffarabad and Gandawa.

Two very interesting interviews on Democracy Now yesterday (Sept 13, 2010) intersect the air drone attacks on Pakistan and the problemss with flooding/levee breech.
The two interviews are with:
Kathy Kelly, activist with Voices for Creative Non-violence, on trial for trespassing/protesting a drone testing facility.
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/13/activists_go_on_trial_in_nevada
Feryall Ali Gaugar, writer/actress and former UN Goodwill ambassador
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/13/this_is_the_worst_catastrophe_to

Feryall Ali Gaugar is quite perceptual about why the US aid/military response hasn't happened.... They're too busy playing god with their war toys for imperialistic goals.
And just maybe...
Outreach = out-ed(exposure) = outrage

Stay tuned for another shock induced incidence of disaster capitalism.

I would like to say what I have been told by a close person who has been in Sanskar, the place where the 'storm' originated; as it is a quite desertic area, it is very unusual to have these kind of weather there. Well, unseen before.

During the night, a big storm took place, and people there told my friend that they had never seen such meteorological conditions there, and that people there were really scaried.

The day after, they were around 300 dead people, even more. These were the people installed on the bottom of the valleys, and there were mud slides that took everything and killed many people. These people were NOT indian but tibetan immigrant or another ethnies, for the major part.

The river Hindus, having its source there, grew up bigger, and arrived in Pakistan, having the dramatic result as we saw.

I just wanted to share this bit of information, even I do not know if it would provide any new consideration. What strucked me is just the 'never seen before' related by local people there.

HAARP being propagated by msm

I am suspicious Why? (apart from the obvious of getting sidetracked from other things) the msm is propagating disinfo of HAARP in relation with 9.0 Japan's earthquake, along with the mumbo jumbo of the end of the world in 2012.

From “Extranormal” TV program of Azteca 13 -the second most important TV in Mexico: _http://www.tvazteca.com/capitulos/extranormal/41393/haarp:-la-nueva-tecnologia-climatica

Although they have interesting videos, the best way to see the programme is with the sound off, …to me they make you to believe what they are talking about.
_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPYOwzxZrCo&feature=related

edit: spelling

Re: HAARP being propagated by msm

Thanks for sharing this, mabar! Do you think that aside from the distraction, they are on to the tactic of 'stoking the fires' to drive up fear before things really drop (I guess in this case they could be considered the same thing)? Maybe they assume another disaster may strike pretty soon to steal the show. I don't speak spanish well enough to understand all of the commentary in the first link you shared, but the part I did understand seemed like standard burying the lead as far as making the public aware of how this technology can be used. 2 cents worth.

I Just finished watching the last link and can't believe how beautiful it looks. We've been seeing a few of these videos recently...

Combined with images of extra bright aurora borealis (imagine that stretching to the equators!), etc, it made me think: all of these foreboding events are actually equally as breathtaking to witness. It's bittersweet, sure, but in a gracious mood it helps 'lighten up.' Jeeze Nature, even your destruction is lovely :love:

To clarify my comment about the HAARP news story:

February 17, 1996
Q: (L) Some people have written asking me to ask about this HAARP thing… seems to be some sort of antennae thing…
A: Disguise for something else.
Q: (L) What is that something else?
A: Project to apply EM wave theories to the transference of perimeters.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: If utilized as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterrannially.
Q: (L) Can you tell us if this is a human organization or aliens, or a combination?
A: Human at surface level.
Q: (L) Is there more you can tell us about this?
A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.
Q: (L) So, HAARP has nothing to do with the weather?
A: And also EM associated with same as reported.
Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?
A: Experimental.
Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?
A: Since the 1920s.

If they have people thinking that HAARP is being used the effect weather (given the current state of fear), they might not do the digging as to what is it's real purpose...

It's more "us v. them" material. Human vs. human. Nation vs. nation. All effective at aligning that STS frequency!

SethianSeth said:
Do you think that aside from the distraction, they are on to the tactic of 'stoking the fires' to drive up fear before things really drop (I guess in this case they could be considered the same thing)? Maybe they assume another disaster may strike pretty soon to steal the show. I don't speak spanish well enough to understand all of the commentary in the first link you shared, but the part I did understand seemed like standard burying the lead as far as making the public aware of how this technology can be used. 2 cents worth.
I read something at this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=22335.165 regarding about what someone else was trying to recommend same video, It's interesting seeing the media “leaking” this stuff, this TV station is the second important in this country, people that do not know about disinformants could easily be mislead. I am learning too in distinguishing what it is and what is not, and this jumped me right away. I had learned that whatever msm present to the audience it is because it was their purpose not because some program presenter had the brilliant idea, or original one, they follow a line, they follow orders.
The link presented from above thread is from another media -Gloria.tv, the more catholic the better- (¿??) … it will be interesting to know how many TV channels from around the world are presenting this disinfo, how come they had not present the pentagon strike video? …

Regarding the second video, what are they saying from the falling meteorite is some thing like this:

“We see how this falling of the meteorite is forming the cross, …it is surprising the trajectory of this meteorite, obviously with more oxygen the more fumes it is projecting that is why it can be seen this trail… the more surprising thing is, some lights are forming along and underneaht the head of the meteorite, this can’t be possible because it is a falling meteorite, how to explain this? We don't know… there are the lights already, they can be seen to it's sides,… put attention because there will be more lights appearing, this lights, this twinkles, there is one more left to forming the cross, what would be those things along the meteorite, could they be ovnis, there is the light, there is the complete cross, and pay close attention to the trail, …we are presenting this complete video so you can have your own conclusions, …it is stunning how the cross become apparent, how it is opening, specially how the divine presence is becoming apparent by it's color, you can called effect due to what is happening on the atmosphere, all the blue color is the mantle of the divine mother, and there is the face precisely, we can see on the right side the face perfectly expressed of the Virgin Mary, the cross under and that light that are offering us in this difficult times, that are being called apocaliptical. But when we are talking bout apocalypsis people asks, is this protection?, o it is warning us of something terrible is going to happend… if we take it as warnings, there have been many warnings, of curse, I would take it as a warning but always with the premise that –we are with you- in this process of what is happening on earth and we remember that everything is cyclical and we are reaching at the end of the cycle, it is being said that we are in time of the no time.”

I think people will have Little space with their conclusions after hearing this (commentator's comments).

I had read C’s material and other articles as well in this forum and sott, that's why this jumped me, and certainly people will not dig by themselves, if they are being fed up with this material.

There are “great” pictures of our changing environment that I found them also awesome, I like seeing volcanoes erupting, storms, lighting strucks and such, why? I do wonder?

edit: spelling

Re: Mind Control & HAARP - Comments from a reader of SOTT

I've merged several threads that focus on HAARP and the enormous disinfo and propaganda that surrounds it as well as what we've been able to sort out. I've also changed the first post in the thread. See:

gritzle70 said:
This is a good documentary on HAARP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMuxX5qOQCY&feature=share

The following statement was made more than twenty-five years ago in a book by Zbigniew Brzezinski which he wrote while a professor at Columbia University:

"Political strategists are tempted to exploit research on the brain and human behavior. Geophysicist Gordon J.F. MacDonald, a specialist in problems of warfare, says accurately-timed, artificially-excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth ... in this way one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period"

" ... no matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages, to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

In 1966, MacDonald was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental control technologies for military purposes. The most profound comment he made as a geophysicist was,

"the key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy."

ADMIN NOTE: The link originally given in this post now leads to a dead link. The above, more interesting link and info has been included at the beginning of this thread in its place.

I am just starting to learn more about this topic thanks to the site, however in reading the recently recommended article listed below I couldn't help but read through all of the comments. There were 2 that stood out, that were not addressed that I am seeking some insight on. I will quote them below. Also on the chem-trails issue, I live in Springfield Mo, and I see them quite often. Sometimes in ridicules amounts (13+ at one time) I have asked my dad about them, as he has had a pilots license in his pass. And he is sold that they are just water vapor freezing at different temperatures, based on elevation and wind patterns. I still have a hard time swallowing down that they are all nonsense, I have just seen so much online over the years. Please help solidify this new position I am interested in taking on. Thank you. (I do not want to be misunderstood as a rabble-rouser or trying to throw up an argument, I am actually just really interested in the knowledge available here.)

Laura said:
Just think: 4D battles whenever the weather gets nasty... and the Cs did say that this warfare would become more obvious. I'm not sure they meant things like UFOs, unless you count fireballs as UFOs.

The man thing about HAARP to remember is that everything that gets said about it, and chemtrails, for that matter, is smokescreen.

Article
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228862-From-Where-I-Sit-Raindrops-Keep-Fallin-On-My-Head#comment48470

Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering...
By: cassandra

""I live remotely in Northern California where for most of my life there have been only 2-3 commercial jets passing overhead each day. In the last year that has changed dramatically. Now, 5 days out of 7 on average, there are jets passing overhead every 20 minutes. Sometimes 2-3 are visible at once. On the quiet days, 2 jets pass overhead.

My awakening to the Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering Program began innocently:

My husband had an emergency appendectomy on the 4th of May, 2010. He has a strong constitution. He only took 2 or 3 doses of painkillers, and walked out of the hospital instead of the usual exit in a wheelchair. I expected that the rest of his recovery would be correspondingly swift... but it wasn't. On arriving home, he proceeded to experience an allergy season of unprecedented proportions, despite the fact that it was so rainy that there was little pollen or dust in the air. Nothing could quell the sneezing fits except remaining bed-bound while doped up on 2 different antihistamines.

After awhile I started to notice a pattern that I couldn't help but correlate with the unusual activity in the skies above us. We live on the Lost Coast, in an area where normally only a few commercial jets a day pass over. However, for six weeks through May and 3 weeks into June, I noticed that all of the bad days when Kevin started sneezing before he opened his eyes were the same days when there was dramatically more air activity. On these days, instead of 2-3 jets the sky would be thick with them flying over every 30 minutes, or even more often. Sometimes two or more jets would be visible at once.

These jets would leave many overlapping “contrails” that lingered in the sky, spreading out to form a haze that dimmed the sun and cooled the day by at least 10 degrees. I noticed it usually went like this: 2-3 days of persistent spreading “contrails” building progressively thicker cloud cover, followed by a day or two of rain. Day one would usually just produce a haze and chilly thin sunlight. Day two would be mare's tails, high cloud cover. Day three: either more contrails or rain, with the sound of engines droning overhead every half hour. Then the sun would come out and we would have one clear warm spring day. My husband's allergies would subside. He could get out of bed and function in the vertical plane for the day. Then the next day the jets every half hour would commence, the persistent “contrails” would be there again, spreading and overlapping, and the "allergy" cycle would begin again.

The natural internal resistance to the idea that anyone would actually spray us without our informed consent was fierce but short lived. I could not ignore the fact that my husband was confined to his bed every time the unnatural contrails lingered in the sky.

Many facts, it turned out, had to be faced in the journey of discovery ahead of us:

--Some jets leave persistent trails that spread and turn into clouds that noticeably alter the weather. See photo documentation below. (I will gladly send them to you Laura.)

--Patents exist describing the methods by which such persistent contrails could be created. A timeline of such patents can be found here: [Link]

--The use of persistent contrails to combat global warming and for military purposes has been a topic of research and open discussion for many years now. The words used to describe the persistent contrail phenomena are: Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering.

--The use of cloud seeding and other contrail technology is a long-stated goal of the military. See the document "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" [Link]
--Evergreen Aviation is currently advertising weather modification as something their supertankers are already equipped to do: [Link]
--Respiratory issues are on the rise in my community and nationwide: the old, the young, the in-between. Diagnoses of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, lingering coughs, increased allergies, asthma, fatigue abound. Could there be a link between this and the metallicized nanoparticulates being sprayed on us? Considering the inherent properties of nanoparticles, [Link]how could there not be a link?

--In discussing the metals identified in the "Hughes Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming" patent with a colleague who routinely runs hair tests on clients, we have been seeing spikes in the hair levels of two of those chemicals: aluminum and barium.

--Reports from around the country show elevated levels of aluminum, barium, manganese, arsenic, antimony and more in water, hair, soil, snow and air. See this link for the 2010 air particulate report from Arizona Skywatch: [Link]The numbers range from several times the "allowable limits" to HUNDREDS of times the limit. Where are these particles coming from?

--The US is one of many countries with a long and inglorious history of experimenting on its own citizenry without their knowledge or consent. [Link]
--Because this Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering program is being deployed without our knowledge or informed consent, it is in violation of the Nuremberg Code and constitutes illegal experimentation on US citizens.

Websites that have been useful in researching this ever-present aerial phenomenon include but are not limited to:

[Link] This is Geoengineering researcher Rosalind Peterson's website. She is based in Ukiah, CA, about 2 hours south of where we live.

[Link]Of special interest are the downloadable PDFs of official research and military reports on the subjects of aluminum chaff, weather modification, etc. Also many excellent photo essays that will help train your eyes to recognize the physical characteristics of the increasingly prevalent artificial clouds littering our skies.

[Link]This is an extensive site that provides an overview of what Geoengineering is, breaking news stories, many satellite photos of ongoing aerosol spraying, and links to official patents including the Hughes patent #5,003,186 Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming. The technology is there, the patents have been filed, the metals are showing up in hair and water tests, and the lines are in the sky. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

The above sites all link to other sites that may be useful to you in your research. And I have photo and satellite documentation of the same weather building that you say is "nonsense"... actually happening... over and over and over again.""

And this one

""From Where I Sit I Know I Don't Know
By: earth2chad

I just joined the site, but I have read it with interest for years. I must say, at this point I have become more convinced by the evidence that catastrophism is the most likely and complelling argument for our little blue planet. I am intrigued by the cometary/meteorite phenomena about which we can see more and more evidence. Yet I also am inclined to view the whole idea of magnetic reversals as another cyclical, and possibly catastrophic, set of occurences.
Data from the THEMIS spacecraft in 2009 showed that 'plasma bullets', shoot out of the sun interacting with the broader plasma tail that manifests itself as the auroras, and create explosions. There are video available for anyone interested to observe them yourself. Anyway, the point is, the earth's magnetic field keeps these events at a safe distance from us. However, IF the magnetic field, during a period of fluctuation or multipolarity reduces its strength by some large percent, then perhaps these explosions would occur much closer to the earth and even directly effect events on the ground.
I have to give credit to Robert Felix and his book' Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps' which first led me to these inquiries. He makes a very good argument that magnetic reversals, or perhaps even failed magnetic reversals, at their end stages occur very rapidly, which is outside the standard scientific dogma. If this is the case, then you could have these plasma explosions right above the earth, with the result being very similar to the cometary explosions which Laura has so graciously connected together here. If there is a time of multipolarity or anomalies, then perhaps there could be isolated areas that experience these explosions, while other areas do not. ( Think Clovis).
You know, another fascinating item no one saw coming was just in March of this year reported.. namely that in the search for galactic gamma ray bursts, it was discovered that thunderstorms produce Terrestrial Gamma ray Flashes, all the time. These are measured at over 500,000 electron volts, which indicates collisions of positrons and electrons . The data shows this happens about 500 times a day.
So my point is, we have read evidence of violent events occurring on a daily basis high overhead, with only our magnetic field protecting us. Now what if we can connect the dots and find that there is a periodicity of full or failed magnetic reversals that occurs in conjunction with onset of ice ages, and ( possibly) a visitation by some cometary debris?
And what exactly is up with the petroglyphs all over the world that bear uncanny resemblances to reproducible laboratory plasma discharges? What did the drawers of these petroglyphs witness in the sky?
What if we have a weakened magnetosphere that brings it's own set of problems to us, AND we have the cometary visitations returning at the same time? Either one would make for a bad day... ""

The_Seeker

Mod's note: Edited to activate the sott link.

Re: Magnets 'can modify our morality'

treesparrow said:
thevenusian said:
My thought after reading this article earlier was whether this is touching on the science behind HAARP.

I was thinking along similar lines. For the most part the current American population (excluding psychopaths) does seems to exist in some sort of moral haze nowadays, maybe the deployment HAARP technology has something to do with this? For instance, where are all the mass demonstrations in the streets of US cities about the illegal wars in the middle east and the clampdown on freedom and free speech at home? It does seem to contrast sharply with what went on back in the 1960's and all the protests that took place then against the Vietnam war. osit.

HAARP hardly seems necessary for that after "western diet," antidepressants, and television viewing have taken their toll, but perhaps. The 60's and 70's were my teens and twenties -- I witnessed the response -- and something is different now. It's creepy.

The_Seeker said:
I am just starting to learn more about this topic thanks to the site, however in reading the recently recommended article listed below I couldn't help but read through all of the comments. There were 2 that stood out, that were not addressed that I am seeking some insight on. I will quote them below. .........

Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering...
By: cassandra

Regarding chemtrails, here is what the C's had to say
[quote author=C's transcripts]
Q: (L) There are a lot of rumors flying around about contrails being a dumping of chemicals or bacterial agents or something otherwise detrimental into the atmosphere, and that this is what is making everybody sick. Is there any truth to this rumor?
A: Not much, but in isolated instances, yes.
[/quote]

Laura's comment was that
[quote author=Laura]
The main thing about HAARP to remember is that everything that gets said about it, and chemtrails, for that matter, is smokescreen.
[/quote]

The whole global warming due to greenhouse gases is a hoax to distract and hide other pressing issues confronting our lives (which regular readers of sott are likely aware of) and that is what the official purpose of Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering seems to be about.
[quote author=Wikipedia]
The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geoengineering projects to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.
[/quote]
So invoking the Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering project to validate the popular chemtrail hypothesis may not have a very solid foundation - osit.

[quote author=The_Seeker]

""From Where I Sit I Know I Don't Know
By: earth2chad
I am intrigued by the cometary/meteorite phenomena about which we can see more and more evidence. Yet I also am inclined to view the whole idea of magnetic reversals as another cyclical, and possibly catastrophic, set of occurences.
[/quote]

According to James Mccanney, the magnetic field of the earth is not solely dependent on the earth's core but also has a strong correlation with electrical phenomena happening in outer space. So solar flares, comets etc do have a possible effect on the earth's magnetic field. What earth2chad wrote need not necessarily be different phenomena but closely related ones - exploding meteorites would affect the earth's magnetic field and thus lower the protection that the surface of the earth enjoys from disturbances in outer space - OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom