'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Seems like another case.
Seems like it indeed. He was eventually found close to the phone mast where his last phone last pinged. The search would thus have taken off from there one would assume and with sniffer dogs. He couldn't have laid there for 29 days with the dogs picking up a scent especially with 30 degree heat. So likely a case of 411.

I just saw this on the news here in Canada. Possible 411 scenario?

From the news report:
Sgt. Jennifer Trimble told reporters Friday morning that there has been no trace of three-year-old Zaid Abdullah since 6:20 p.m., when he was last seen with his parents in Erindale Park, near Dundas Street West and Mississauga Road. The toddler was barefoot at the time. “In a moment, he was just gone,” Trimble said, adding that police are conducting the search on the ground and in the sky with the use of drones. “If it was my child, I would be very concerned. So I can only imagine what the family is going through,” she said, noting that there are overgrown areas within the park as well as water features.

Seems like another case. English guy, missing for 29 days on Tenerife (one of the Canary Islands). Found with "injuries consistent with a fall from a height"
There is a little update to it, but not much. It is his friend, Brad, with whom he shared the last phone call sharing bits of their talk.

To me it is a still a mystery that dogs could not smell a decomposing body in the days which followed.

Brad disclosed that he could hear the sound of Jay's feet sliding on rocks, indicating to him that his friend had "went off the road.. That's how I knew he went off the road because, you know when you walk on gravel, or whatever it is, you can... you know what I mean, stones."

Brad recounted the unsettling moment, saying: "He was on the phone walking down a road and he'd gone over a little bit - not a big drop - but a tiny little drop and he was going down, and he said 'I'll ring ya back, I'll ring ya back' because I think someone else was ringing him. If he was thinking like me, he would have gone back up and started walking on the path again... He wouldn't have gone all that way down there."

When asked if he was worried at that time, Brad responded: "Not at the time because we were both laughing and he said, 'Look where I am' and I was like, 'I've just come out of a festival' and he didn't seem concerned on the phone until we knew how far away he was. I said, 'Put your location on and he said 'a 15 minute drive or a 14 hour walk, I don't know if it's accurate or not' and I said, 'If it's only a 15 minute drive, get a taxi'."

David Paulides will be a speaker this year at the Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Conference held in Gatlinburg, TN on July 27.
Can't wait to learn, if you'll succeed asking David what's his secret hypothesis about Bigfoot, after all these years of investigations and as he read through all the heavy Missing-411-related case books shown on his videos:
[..] ..because of lots of data - , along with The Hunted and the weird animals topics as these are connected, so he stated he has now a very good idea what is going on.

I just saw this on the news here in Canada. Possible 411 scenario?

From the news report:

Sad update:
Missing 3-year-old boy found dead in creek in Mississauga, Ont.: police
When asked how the toddler ended up in the creek, the superintendent told reporters: "We're working with the family, the proximity of where the family was and the creek. I don't want to fill in the blank, but again, this is a tragedy, and you know we want to support the family as best we can during this time."
Earlier, police said Zaid was with his parents and "in a moment, he was just gone."

Colley said they poured all their resources, including marine and dive teams, into the search for the toddler after they were notified about his disappearance around 7 p.m. on Thursday.

Sad update:

The article went further to close and say that:

“We looked near the bench. We looked near the river and outside, on the road, but he is nowhere,” she said, adding that Zaid was playing with another family’s children before he went missing. She said her family came to Canada a month-and-a-half ago.

Perhaps there will be further clues from the 'playing with the other family's children' that may help them to understand.

David Paulides will be a speaker this year at the Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Conference held in Gatlinburg, TN on July 27.

I know a number of us down here in NC will be attending. Maybe we can have some more forum members there too, it would be cool to meet some of y'all! Also, Gatlinburg will be beautiful in July... :whistle:

So did you go?

The article went further to close and say that:

Perhaps there will be further clues from the 'playing with the other family's children' that may help them to understand.
So many cases with David Paulides about kids that disappear like that, in a second they were here and then Puf! no more. Surely Mr. Paulides will investigate this story. It is a tragedy when an adult disappears but much more when a little kid disappears. Paulides is very sensitive with these stories of kids, even sometimes he cries during the program.

Returning a body into 3rd Density is key, I think: to keep the flames of human pain low, on a safe level, which they can still profitably feed on. Otherwise, I think, parents - emotionally involved investigators - could breach the [by IMO Lizzies defined] Human Soul Pain Threshold reaching critically intense levels of suffering, where human DNA Up-Regulation may occur and the extremely bereaved could become able to see the bi-density kidnappers and chase them down. The process, where groups of such investigators working together on a national level to gain increased knowledge and awareness about the Missing-411 phenomenon must be destroyed in its infancy.

Kidnappers therefore return the bodies, I think, so families can mourn and find closure, meaning that human soul pain remains managed on a low level - by Flattening the Curve - inside the safe, down-regulated pain area / domain, show at bottom of below diagram:

Missing-411-DNA_Upregulation_Diagram.png

Last edited:
About one week after this incident, and approximately 100 miles away in London, Ontario, Canada, another child was lost in a river:
Very little details about how the child ended up in the water in the first place.
From the article-
The child is reported to have fallen into the river at the back of a highrise apartment on Kipps Lane.
She was found 4 days later about 4 kilometres from where she went in. This was after search and rescue team had passed by where she was located.
'Tragic occurrence': Remains of missing seven-year-old girl located in London Ont., Thames River
Her body was found Sunday afternoon near the area of Perth and University Drive where the river crosses through the campus of Western University, about four kilometres from where she entered the water.
“This weekend has been a heavily coordinated effort between the OPP, the London Fire Department, volunteer agencies, London Search and Rescue, Huron Search and Rescue to systematically search both the banks and the waterways as thoroughly as possible,” said Travis.

As of Sunday, the London Fire Department had passed that area of the river, and made its way west to the city limits - however, Travis said teams doubled back and were able to locate the child.
Very sad. Incidentally, I don't go searching for these stories. I just notice them if I happen to be watching the news on tv and if it makes me go "Hmmm...that sounds odd", I'll do a little research on it.

Back
Top Bottom