'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Seems like another case.
Seems like it indeed. He was eventually found close to the phone mast where his last phone last pinged. The search would thus have taken off from there one would assume and with sniffer dogs. He couldn't have laid there for 29 days with the dogs picking up a scent especially with 30 degree heat. So likely a case of 411.

I just saw this on the news here in Canada. Possible 411 scenario?

From the news report:
Sgt. Jennifer Trimble told reporters Friday morning that there has been no trace of three-year-old Zaid Abdullah since 6:20 p.m., when he was last seen with his parents in Erindale Park, near Dundas Street West and Mississauga Road. The toddler was barefoot at the time. “In a moment, he was just gone,” Trimble said, adding that police are conducting the search on the ground and in the sky with the use of drones. “If it was my child, I would be very concerned. So I can only imagine what the family is going through,” she said, noting that there are overgrown areas within the park as well as water features.

Seems like another case. English guy, missing for 29 days on Tenerife (one of the Canary Islands). Found with "injuries consistent with a fall from a height"
There is a little update to it, but not much. It is his friend, Brad, with whom he shared the last phone call sharing bits of their talk.

To me it is a still a mystery that dogs could not smell a decomposing body in the days which followed.

Brad disclosed that he could hear the sound of Jay's feet sliding on rocks, indicating to him that his friend had "went off the road.. That's how I knew he went off the road because, you know when you walk on gravel, or whatever it is, you can... you know what I mean, stones."

Brad recounted the unsettling moment, saying: "He was on the phone walking down a road and he'd gone over a little bit - not a big drop - but a tiny little drop and he was going down, and he said 'I'll ring ya back, I'll ring ya back' because I think someone else was ringing him. If he was thinking like me, he would have gone back up and started walking on the path again... He wouldn't have gone all that way down there."

When asked if he was worried at that time, Brad responded: "Not at the time because we were both laughing and he said, 'Look where I am' and I was like, 'I've just come out of a festival' and he didn't seem concerned on the phone until we knew how far away he was. I said, 'Put your location on and he said 'a 15 minute drive or a 14 hour walk, I don't know if it's accurate or not' and I said, 'If it's only a 15 minute drive, get a taxi'."

David Paulides will be a speaker this year at the Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Conference held in Gatlinburg, TN on July 27.
Can't wait to learn, if you'll succeed asking David what's his secret hypothesis about Bigfoot, after all these years of investigations and as he read through all the heavy Missing-411-related case books shown on his videos:
[..] ..because of lots of data - , along with The Hunted and the weird animals topics as these are connected, so he stated he has now a very good idea what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom