Mitigating Chaos and Building Lifelines to our Future

And to relly on my practical abbilities and creativity.
Cause 'It is not where you are but who you are and what you see' and
'It's soul that matteres' ...
If we concentrate on the body we are all probably doomed, so...
Yes and yes!

If we know how to make a honeycomb out of cork tree bark and how to "help" the new queen bee choose our honeycomb to make her home, we will eventually be able to harvest honey. If we do not have that knowledge we will not know how to do it.

And we can teach another to harvest honey.

In a sense, I see these stories as a sort of inoculation. We'll still be shocked and disturbed by the many developments we see unfolding around us - but having some better idea of how best to respond - because others have done it before with some success - may be of great help. We can then make the thought processes of those faced with versions of these situations a part of our own thought processes to some extent.

At the same time though, I think we're a pretty savvy community in the following regards, I'd just repeat that we want to keep an eye on having as balanced a mindset as possible too; not getting too caught up in a survivalist mentality in other words. So finding some healthy balance between strengthening our state of preparedness and just living our lives and continuing to gain knowledge, share, grow, etc, should be sought after.
Thank you for saying that. I know that there are some things I won't be able to do, so I focus more on what I can do in my situation. Perhaps it is also important to realise that there are people out there who will use force and be downright cruel to others, just because they can. At the same time there will be people who may rob you, but leave you physically unharmed if you know what to do when you find yourself in that kind of situation. I heard of one very wealthy family in Western Europe that was burgled twice, this was in the nineties, the police said it was likely the burglars came from Eastern Europe (after the fall of the Soviet Union). Once the home owners were rendered unconscious as the burglars sprayed something into their home and once they had to lock themselves in a room, while the burglars just went ahead and looted the place.:wow:

It could have been so much worse, had these burglars had a terrible chip on their shoulder as we sometimes see in situations such as these and here is where our knowledge of psychopathy comes in.

So, in short, we will see the worst AND the best in people around us.

I ordered Viktor Frankl's book Man's Search for Meaning, as I intuited that it could be helpful for me personally, but as you said: everybody is different.

I also bought a book from a retired Belgian professor and psychologist about grief and how to help others when dealing with loss, as we will see many people dealing with all kinds of losses.

My two cents and thank you for this great thread!

I would also like to say that I have realized that I have had a lack of judgment in my understanding of some things in other threads.

So I have come to the conclusion that I really don't know anything for sure about this issue (and probably many others).

In summary, I believe that when things get complicated I'm going to be in a monumental mess, the same or worse than the rest of us.

My greatest encouragement to all.

Thanks for the thread. I appreciate hearing what others are thinking on this topic.

I have “prepped” 3 times only to then have given it away or walked it to the curb 3 times. To quote C.A. Fitts: “you may have to move. You may have to move 10 times!” That’s pretty much my situation, and I am now “prepped” for 2-3 month, and not interested in doing much more.

I think it should be obvious by now that we should plan on doing without electricity. Either for prolonged periods, or just…gone for good. So, I look around and say: OK, no electricity…now what? I’ve decided I’m not going to harm my neighbors over food and supplies, or watch their children starve or not help them with my “stuff” medically or whatever. So, if 6 months’ worth of supplies becomes 6 weeks or 6 days, then so be it. The only attitude I will get is if someone tries to take or steal if from me. Then maybe it will become kinetic.

Recently a friend of mine was speaking with a client and the subject come up of are you putting away supplies “prepping” and the person said simply. NO. I know something is coming but I’m not putting away anything. Friend says why? He says because I’m going to take it from you and anyone else. Many people are prepping, and I plan on taking from those who have more than I do. Now that was spooky, but I also suppose there are many who are either as cognizant as this guy and know what they are planning to do if things get ugly, but I also think some people don’t know it, but will follow suit as soon as they see the pattern of ugliness. At least I know I have one in the neighborhood😊

It depends on one’s particular location and situation, but I imagen after the scuffle is over, and a large number of people have die-off from multiple issues, I think there is going to be plenty of stuff, food, supplies etc. The reduction of population should leave lots of supplies for the scavengers / looters / foragers and the like.

Like someone has already said, ultimately, it’s only what you have in your heart and mind that will be able to carry you through. And as healthy of body as you can manage. Then GREAT! No more borg! Just a level playing field. :shock:

A little woo-woo...FWIW:

From the age of somewhere around 6, I have had dreams where I was told I would live past my family, past a great cataclysm, past civilization, and what I was to do in the aftermath. So, you would imagine I would be having goose bumps by now, but not so much.

The future is gelatin, time malleable, and dreams subject to interpretations. And it does appear that the timelines have shifted since the dreams, so I’m going with 50/50 and that’s really how I feel about it. I’m ok with living through or moving on.

Helping others:

I have been assuming that the help we could provide would just be the things that people need and would be asking for, which would be physical survival stuff, but let’s say that a fair amount of the survivors would be souled individuals that have been kicked awake and would be looking for directions. To which I feel inadequate to handle. If asked a significate spiritual question, I often babble and become frustrated. Trying to produce the whole banana all at once. But I may have found a go-around for that.

The go-around:

By observing Laura and this forum ask questions over the years, I have found that the questions need to be crafted. And half the question I craft, get answered by myself in the crafting process. Also, the C’s are crafting the answers back with attention to who they are talking to, and what level of understating they have. And they give the answer in a metered-out fashion. Not the whole banana exposed all at once. It works for me to put myself in the position of the C’s or the questioner of the C’s and keep it specific, that works. Look at us now after decades with the C’s and still we don’t have the whole banana. Why would I try to give the whole banana to someone in a day or even a week. So, maybe I could help with confused souls. (I have to add that once information has been “metered” out as best one can. Stop, wait, and see what is done with the information. Is this person struggling with it in an effort to gain more knowledge, or are they just wanting attention and to have their ears tickled?)

Hunker down for impact, or plan for the future?

If we’re on the cusp of chaos, then I prefer to prep spiritually and psychological of course but what if tomorrow does come and the world doesn’t go Kaploowey and I’m not prepared for that?

Presently my head is above water, but if the cost of living goes up as predicted, then I could become unable to pay the bills. So, I should be planning ahead to improve my financial situation and or reduce my expenses, and not just hoping that the comets will hurry up and get here before I go under, or chaos will break out and expenses won't matter anymore. So, some of my time and thought are on the subject of: what if next year at this time I still have to pay the bills, and the expenses have double or tripled?

Thanks again,

So, in short, we will see the worst AND the best in people around us.

I ordered Viktor Frankl's book Man's Search for Meaning, as I intuited that it could be helpful for me personally, but as you said: everybody is different.

I also bought a book from a retired Belgian professor and psychologist about grief and how to help others when dealing with loss, as we will see many people dealing with all kinds of losses.

Reading Frankl is a great suggestion and there's a thread about his book here. There are also many posts from other threads that include Frankl's insights - which speaks to how useful and constructive his ideas are. Its been many years since I read it but remember it being quite impactful, so I'll put it on the ever-expanding to-read list for myself too. (Thinking Primo Levi's Survival In Auschwitz may be another good one along these lines).

Reminds me of a recent session question about how to prepare for alien invasion, and the C's answer was mainly that we had to prepare psychologically and spiritually. Well I'd say that for all the other events and developments we're seeing (and will see), psychological and spiritual preparation is no less important. What good will any of our material preparation and resources be if we're too shut down - and unable to respond effectively to what's happenning all around us, and in us. Books like Frankl's can help greatly in this regard.

I would also like to say that I have realized that I have had a lack of judgment in my understanding of some things in other threads.

So I have come to the conclusion that I really don't know anything for sure about this issue (and probably many others).

In summary, I believe that when things get complicated I'm going to be in a monumental mess, the same or worse than the rest of us.

My greatest encouragement to all.

These are really good insights, Wandering Star; once one realizes that one has areas that are weak, and we've emptied our cups a bit, we then have a greater capacity for taking on new information, acting on it, and strengthening those areas - if we want to.

None of us really knows for sure what role we were meant to play in this cosmic drama, but it could very well be an important one, or helpful one. Who knows how much better you will be able to actualize your particular gifts and abilities if you were to give more thought/energy to preparation, a little here, a little there. Just a thought.

These are really good insights, Wandering Star; once one realizes that one has areas that are weak, and we've emptied our cups a bit, we then have a greater capacity for taking on new information, acting on it, and strengthening those areas - if we want to.

None of us really knows for sure what role we were meant to play in this cosmic drama, but it could very well be an important one, or helpful one. Who knows how much better you will be able to actualize your particular gifts and abilities if you were to give more thought/energy to preparation, a little here, a little there. Just a thought.
Yes, thanks.

As I read somewhere...

May every day have its eagerness!

I've been thinking about psychological preparations.

One thing I recall from the survival section of CDN hunter's training manual is that one of the major dangers is actually boredom! It's the opposite of panic, but can be just as hard to deal with.

Maybe there should be a prepper Zen koan - boredom and panic chase each other's tails?

Boredom is a pretty dangerous force in society at large. I see it as sort of like the baseline mindset that generates all kinds of impulses in people around us on a day-to-day basis, whether its the allure of sex, drugs, or a bunch of kids running around mindlessly breaking bottles in the local park, which I saw recently. It's a dopamine low that craves stimulation, and we generate thoughts and emotions to justify the satisfaction of whatever the craving might be. It can be a quick trip to trouble.

When we realize that we're lost in the woods, the best practice is to create a secure shelter, and make an SOS ground sign for search and rescue crews who might be searching via helicopter, and then sit down, take stock of supplies and surroundings, then make a plan - in other words, stay in place, and stay calm. As I recall, boredom is one of the main reasons why people who are lost in the woods who have taken all of these steps end up just wandering off, getting even more lost, and when the rescue crews arrive at their SOS, they are nowhere to be found.

I think the warning about boredom applies to all types of crisis scenarios, not just wilderness survival - in particular when thinking about the videos above that state that a sort of waiting game may last three weeks minimum in a truly catastrophic situation. Getting stuck inside at home for three weeks may be like a vacation for some, or a torture for others. The lockdowns were a prime example of this. So strategizing to deal with boredom would be a good thing to consider.

I've experienced very long hours of silent waiting while out hunting, and I can attest to the struggle with boredom. It's actually really hard! When there's nothing to do but sit there and wait, I've noticed it's a ripe time for dissociation, or getting hijacked by the Predator mind. It really puts into perspective what Mary Balogh wrote:

"When you are alone in such surroundings (the wilderness), you come face-to-face with yourself or else you go mad."

I think that's what a lot of us have been doing here for years - coming face-to-face with ourselves. So we've had some practice, but the times to come might crank up this challenge by an order of magnitude.

I've been thinking about framing the closing of the grand cycle in terms of the death of the world we've known. There is a certain psychological effect that can occur during times of death, in particular amongst the relatives of the dying. People generally walk around carrying a lot of buried psychological material, and when the shock of death arrives, it can come pouring out, manifesting all sorts of uncharacteristic behaviours and physical and mental illnesses. That's just one person dying - I can't imagine what it will be like if it is a civilization or a culture. Could be pretty tough.

A key psychological preparation would be learning how to flow with grief in a healthy way. It's good to see @Mariama's post above. Thanks for that! I think I'll spend some more time reading about death and grief. In practical terms for me, it may be that I have to bury my parents in their backyard. Or, perhaps even more difficult, just one of them. Or maybe my neighbours' 4 year old girl is suddenly an orphan who needs care. I don't spend too much time ruminating on these scenarios, but from time to time, I look at the world around me, imagine a difficult situation, and mentally go through what I would do.

Thanks for the thread, it's good to get all this out!

I am grateful for this thread as I am guessing it is something on the mind of the many here in the forum because we can to certain degree see the probabilities that may happen in the local community around us. I have not read the whole thread, but I am experiencing the Balkanization in a way here in my country as may some us here do as well. Things like seeing poor government decisions, many people don't now what the real basic needs are and replace them with superstition, many people are like leafs in the blowing wind. I am no perfect my self but I know that I need that stake whether I like it or not(lol). I agree with the Cs that focusing too much on supply's can be too much 3d thinking and can be vulnerable to loss in the face for example of "hungry dogs" or when the need to move is there. I agree some supplies are needed to certain degree, but we cant be always working towards that end I think. Not saying that people in the forum are thinking like this, but in case we have that over obsession crippling in to our heads I would like to have that out there. We have to also work on that which cannot be taken away by force and one of those things are knowledge, skills and practical abilities. It can be learning using a gun, fishing, hunting, some mentioned honey collection, learning some self defence.
I also liked the idea about networking with people in various fields within the community and sharing value with eachother in form of services. Especially if someone has certain challenges to have the knowledge themselves. I understand that not everybody is in the same position. Some things may be uncomfortable to learn and may require some willpower, but I think there is greater personal power in doing things which are needed rather than that which is comfortable. I think once the survival aspect is covered, then we can be taking more risk in other areas of our lives and be of even greater use to others and our selves when the time comes. The civilization that we know today won't collapse in one shot from 3d perspective. As we can observe it is happening brick by brick. Where the bricks falls out, we who are seeing it may fill the gap. Brick by brick, step by step. As the collapse progresses the required knowledge will be awakened by the circumstances that are in front of us. It may not apply to everyone, but how the Cs say everyone is playing their part. With knowledge we came into this world with knowledge we shall leave it. The heavy weight of the material aspects of our selves cannot be carried for ever anyways.

I've been thinking about psychological preparations.

One thing I recall from the survival section of CDN hunter's training manual is that one of the major dangers is actually boredom! It's the opposite of panic, but can be just as hard to deal with.

Maybe there should be a prepper Zen koan - boredom and panic chase each other's tails?

Boredom is a pretty dangerous force in society at large. I see it as sort of like the baseline mindset that generates all kinds of impulses in people around us on a day-to-day basis, whether its the allure of sex, drugs, or a bunch of kids running around mindlessly breaking bottles in the local park, which I saw recently. It's a dopamine low that craves stimulation, and we generate thoughts and emotions to justify the satisfaction of whatever the craving might be. It can be a quick trip to trouble.

When we realize that we're lost in the woods, the best practice is to create a secure shelter, and make an SOS ground sign for search and rescue crews who might be searching via helicopter, and then sit down, take stock of supplies and surroundings, then make a plan - in other words, stay in place, and stay calm. As I recall, boredom is one of the main reasons why people who are lost in the woods who have taken all of these steps end up just wandering off, getting even more lost, and when the rescue crews arrive at their SOS, they are nowhere to be found.

I think the warning about boredom applies to all types of crisis scenarios, not just wilderness survival - in particular when thinking about the videos above that state that a sort of waiting game may last three weeks minimum in a truly catastrophic situation. Getting stuck inside at home for three weeks may be like a vacation for some, or a torture for others. The lockdowns were a prime example of this. So strategizing to deal with boredom would be a good thing to consider.

I've experienced very long hours of silent waiting while out hunting, and I can attest to the struggle with boredom. It's actually really hard! When there's nothing to do but sit there and wait, I've noticed it's a ripe time for dissociation, or getting hijacked by the Predator mind. It really puts into perspective what Mary Balogh wrote:

"When you are alone in such surroundings (the wilderness), you come face-to-face with yourself or else you go mad."

I think that's what a lot of us have been doing here for years - coming face-to-face with ourselves. So we've had some practice, but the times to come might crank up this challenge by an order of magnitude.

I've been thinking about framing the closing of the grand cycle in terms of the death of the world we've known. There is a certain psychological effect that can occur during times of death, in particular amongst the relatives of the dying. People generally walk around carrying a lot of buried psychological material, and when the shock of death arrives, it can come pouring out, manifesting all sorts of uncharacteristic behaviours and physical and mental illnesses. That's just one person dying - I can't imagine what it will be like if it is a civilization or a culture. Could be pretty tough.

A key psychological preparation would be learning how to flow with grief in a healthy way. It's good to see @Mariama's post above. Thanks for that! I think I'll spend some more time reading about death and grief. In practical terms for me, it may be that I have to bury my parents in their backyard. Or, perhaps even more difficult, just one of them. Or maybe my neighbours' 4 year old girl is suddenly an orphan who needs care. I don't spend too much time ruminating on these scenarios, but from time to time, I look at the world around me, imagine a difficult situation, and mentally go through what I would do.

Thanks for the thread, it's good to get all this out!
I remember hunting as a teenager with my dad, boring cold, and uncomfortable. I remember one time we were squirrel hunting right at dusk, just sitting on a trail when two foxes came up over the hill toward us and I was looking at a big one about 5 feet from me, we just looked at each other for some seconds. Then they both kinda just disappeared silently.

Just that one never knows what might happen next. Seems boredom gets tolerable or semi-tolerable after enduring it for a long time. Nevertheless, there are lots to look at and learn about in the woods, as long as one doesn't wander off too far.

(Thinking Primo Levi's Survival In Auschwitz may be another good one along these lines).
Primo Levi’s last book, The Drowned and the Saved is his best book. He summarizes his experiences in the Lager and also his experience trying to explain it to people. It’s a great example of understanding how some people get it and some don’t, but you must keep fighting.

I have had my doubts about being prepared psychically and physically for whatever is coming, including the stuff we won't have a name for. I have been too entrained by the media - which seems to hystericize every event to wring more terror out of it. I have decided to back off a bit from paying so much attention to the shrill crowd. I had the idea that was some sort of cop-out or denial of reality and it probably is taken to that other extreme. For each of us to survive we must also save ourselves for the fight. My personal situation is not bad really, I have a support system of family and friends, and no worries except those I make for myself. This leads to a central theme of the Work - to have something that is not entrained into a particular experience to the point that one becomes that experience and nothing else.

Folks may use various personal abilities to help successfully deal with the chaos in an individual manner. However, doing the Work, as we know it is something that we all should hold as essential now, that is self-explanatory. This forum is a 4th Way Work specifically for dealing with this particular segment of time - the transition. I know I am stating the obvious, (but how perfect is that)?

Below is an excerpt from [Maurice Nicoll, Commentaries, pp. 213-217, Vol. 1] - from the below forum thread which relates well with what we are discussing here I think: Self-Observation, Inner Talking & Work Instrument

In the case of a person you dislike, you notice what thoughts crowd into your mind, the chorus of voices speaking in you, what they are saying, what unpleasant emotions surge up, and so on. You notice also that you are treating the person you dislike very badly inside. Nothing is too bad to think of him or feel about him. But to see all this requires directed attention, not passive attention. The attention comes from the observing side, whereas the thoughts and emotions belong to the observed side in your-self. This is dividing yourself into two. There is a saying: "A man is first one, then two, and the one." The observing side, or Observing "I", stands interior to, or above, the observed side, but its power of independent consciousness varies, because it may be submerged at any moment. Then you are completely identified with the negative state. You do not observe the state but you are the state. You can then say that you know you are negative, but that is not to observe it. If the Observing "I" is supported by other 'I's which value the Work and recall it and wish to become more conscious, then it is not so easily submerged by the flood of negative things. It is then helped by - and is a part of - Deputy Steward. All this is quite different from merely knowing one is negative. Passive knowing can be said to be mechanical in contrast to self-observation which is a conscious act and cannot become mechanical. Mechanical self-observation has nothing to do with Work self-observation.
I recommend reading the whole excerpt from the book.

Having a sentient self that is somehow independent and stoic against all the coming material losses and even acutely dangerous situations is good, such a self could have the where-with-all to do the right thing in any particular situation. We have all heard stories of people who did the right thing in a particular situation...

Hopefully, if and when the people suffer enough to unite against the rabid beast, one lesson learned will be something along the lines of "all we really ever had in this world of value was each other, (STS candidate). It was never any of the instruments of power and finance that kept us warring with each other. "You play in the dirt you get dirty". There was never anything that we could buy in a store that would save us from our false self - from the "IT" at large and in ourselves".

So I will do my best to not get too entrained by all that is going on, focus more on my own life and relationships - be grateful for what I have and build on it for myself and others. May we all find the strength to continue to strive continually for the truth and may we find the faith OF Jesus/Ceasar - (especially Ceasar right now) I think :). Praying for one hell of a victory party one day. WWII victory day/fall of Mordor all rolled into one to the 7th power with Pomp and Circumstance playing, It will be that and more if we make it through won't it?

Another good resource book is Surviving the Economic Collapse by Fernando Aguirre, which are lessons he learned while his family navigated the financial collapse of Argentina in 2001. He was interviewed on the Truth Perspective a few years back. Looking on Amazon it looks like he has a few new books out about street survival skills and bugging out and relocating (which he covers in his original opus, but presumably goes into much more detail).

Another book which I've read and found helpful is SHTF Survival Stories: Memories from the Balkan war, by Selco Begovic. I thought this was helpful because it showcased a whole lot of different emergency situations and scenarios which regular people who never experienced war probably couldn't imagine. It was definitely an eye-opening read on some of the realities people have faced in multi-year crises.

Another great read bout dealing psychologically with the reality of natural disasters and war and other unexpected tragedies is the book Deep Survival: who lives, who dies, and why, by Lawrence Gonzales.
There is another book by Laurence Gonzales that describes how people fared after they survived: Surviving Survival: The Art and Science of Resilience
Dmitry Orlov writes about his experiences of the fall of Soviet Union and his thoughts about how a collapses may look like in his books "Reinventing Collapse" and "The Five Stages of Collapse".
To see how fast something is developing you just have to remember the 14 days to flatten the curve in March 2020 (lockdowns followed by other Corona rules). Or you could read Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski or Defying Hitler by Sebastian Haffner for other examples when things went downhill very fast and how life was afterwards.

I think it is good to prepare materially, but it may last only so much days, weeks, months, ... . There may be others wanting to participate in your stash. People you may want to share with and others, who will just take what they want (government, looters, gangs, groups around warlords, ...). There may be situations you are forced to share or get hurt/die. It could be that you suddenly just have to leave the place you are living including your material preparations. We will not know how much lawful and orderly situations there still will be at least in some places. This could be very different for different regions, places, times. We may not have the possibility to go elsewhere (anymore), where situation is still "normal" / "peaceful" - if there are still such places.

We have only few to no histories/stories about breakdowns on a global scale. There are only very few stories telling about the falls of big empires e.g. the Roman Empire or Babylon; many of them were told by persons living generations after the events and all of them were transmitted incomplete by generations with their own agenda and interpretation of the events.

We could prepare a bit reading about different real SHTF situations, like the stories of Viktor Frankl, Primo Levi, Fernando Aguirre, Selco Begovic and the Deep Survival book mentioned above. They may give you some ideas what could happen and it will not surprise you as much and you may be able to act earlier for yourself and the group around you. There may be other stories about SHTF situations, for example persons, which survived prisoner of war situations or Gulags or civilians in war situations or persons having to flee their homes with only what they have on their bodies or in one suitcase. For example in Germany there were people at the end of WW2 or after, who had to flee during a very cold winter when the war came near or when they were displaced from ex-Estern-Germany regions (regions which are part of Poland, Tschechia, Slowakia, Russia, etc. including regions where many German speaking people lived), who were suddenly undesirables. Some found a way to a new future after living through very hard times, many others just died on the way. I think also experiences of people living through hunger times or extremist regimes could be informative (which kind of knowledge was needed; how to live in these situations; external considering).

I think tools how to handle and mitigate PTSD and other (emotional) issues could be very valuable in the future for yourself and the persons around you. The solution for many generations was pushing it in the background of their mind, trying to forget, trying just to do the tasks needed to survive/live and do not tell about their horrible experiences, which caused other issues in the long run. EE, praying (or "guided meditations") could be helpful with this.

There could be high strangeness or 4D events besides events like comets and plagues. So there could be big surprises we may not anticipate.

In the end what stays with you is knowledge and who you are (being) including how you are able handle stress/fear/depression/mourning/"negative emotions" and how flexible you are able to react to different new situations (including horrible ones) and adapt to them. This you just will not know beforehand; you will only know when you are there IMO.

Interesting David DuByne of ADAPT 2030 interview. I think it fits here on this thread, as David discusses: after extensive “prepping”, “bought a farm”, “hunkering down” he too may have to bug out, and perhaps stay on the move or find another place. He also has a schedule for the upcoming earth changes, that looks rather coherent to me. He uses his understanding of science and cycles for his predictions. Here are some of David DuByne’s points:

What if you have to move?

At the end of 2023 massive earth changes will start and continue for 3+ years.

October of 2024 atmospheric/magnetic changes will occur.

March, April, May, of 2025 the earth will be open to, and attracting a bolide bombardment.

Discussion of the upper atmosphere and expect more clouds and rain.

The families that are TPTB have be here and connected to each other for over 6 thousand years and this will be their 3rd time through this cycle. They are shuttering the house/world down before the storm hits. (they don’t care about the destruction because it’s all going to get destroyed soon anyway.)

The earth’s food-troth is wide open, and we are on the menu for inter-dimensional feeding. Deal with it, we are their food. Just different denseness and vibration, than our chicken and beef.

The Ohio situation with the farmers and preppers.

50 minutes long:

OPTIMISM IN THE WORLD OF CHAOS (TIMELINES AND SOLUTIONS TO 2025)​

I'd just leave open the possibility that “those who endure to the end shall save others” can also very well mean helping those on the pre-transition road in 3D (as well as post-transition); the two not being mutually exclusive. The main point being that if we're enduring (to the time of the transition) just to save our own skins without a thought to helping others, we'd be doing it for the wrong reason; its the intention and the reasons behind enduring to the end that matters.

Well said.

Was thinking too of the maximum of giving those below a leg up, and this may also transcend into 2d, which many naturally do. Would like to think that those in 4d STO are conscious of all levels below and would help, and do help, in ways not well understood.

Back
Top Bottom