Mitigating Chaos and Building Lifelines to our Future

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
To me, one of the most profound statements put forth here in recent memory is this:

"A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!"

If anyone’s missed it, a great thread’s already been started about this one idea that is filled with valuable insights about what this statement means and holds for us:

“those who endure to the end shall save others”

So before even reading this thread, I recommend reading that above one first - as it gives an important perspective from which to motivate the will to do more than just survive; adding to us a strength, aim and raison d'être that is so very specific to what we’re working towards here.

What also makes the above statement so important and useful I think, is that it flies in the face of so much of our negative programming about what, as STS individuals, motivates us - why, in general, we prepare, and the thinking that goes into much of what we do. We can allow the idea to become a part of who we are gently AND deeply - so that we can, hopefully, take a better psychological and ‘spiritual’ approach to the work we’ll be doing to stay healthy, aware, strong and viable - in the coming months and years.

I also think that taking this mindset on can be quite powerful because it not only speaks to our aspirations for self-actualization and the realization of our future selves (individually and collectively), but serves a very useful purpose; it helps us to preserve ourselves and OTHERS so that we may, together, be a strong and positive force for the future. This may sound a tad lofty, but its infinitely practical too - because:

1. no one can do this alone anyway (which we know) 2. we’ve already been given a Big leg up on the Big Picture, and this is a part of the myriad of ways we can pay for it. And if those aren’t reasons enough, how about the possibility of living in a world (which includes as many of us as possible) that holds multiple more wonderful possibilities for us than this one - especially since we’re all pretty much in the same boat.

But, of course, we do have to work for it. And it helps to take careful stock of where we presently are, and where our individual weakness may lie.

Everything we do (or don’t do) sends some kind of signal to the Universe. Be it: praying, doing Eiriu Eolas, exercising, positively (or negatively) dissociating, gathering knowledge, prepping, helping a friend, performing our day jobs, cooking a yummy but healthy meal, cleaning the house, participating here, and so on. How much more of the many constructive activities can we fit into our lives such that the Universe sends a helpful signal back and sort of says “I see you and I hear you - and here’s a helping hand”; engaging as much as possible with the good stuff - not in anticipation of a “pay off’ per se - but with the idea that doing these things is simply an effort to align ourselves more closely with our better and ‘higher selves’ and what is of the highest value in, and to, the Universe. Building our Ark for the sheer joy of it and the faith that, along the way, doing so is also helping to build a road to our combined futures.

Some of the challenges and blockages to raising ourselves by the proverbial bootstraps - in order to ultimately be there for others - can come from any number of places, inside or out. We all may have some days that don’t feel particularly productive (and just aren’t). Or some of what’s posted here about world news, experiencing our programs, etc - may feel a bit daunting (join the club!). Or, we are already dealing with some major things and just don’t feel ready to take on a new practice, perspective or approach to the major business of fortifying ourselves; “I can’t take on another bit of work - I’ve got enough on my plate already!”

The paradox (for lack of a better word) of taking on more of the practices and preparations recommended here, however, is that one not only does doing so make one stronger in meeting the future - but doing so can actually facilitate doing and being even more. The statement “you want to get something done give it to a busy person” applies; active people already being practiced in willing themselves to Work already have a faculty for doing and being even more; growth laying the groundwork for even greater growth. In effect then, the more that one adds to one’s being, and does, in all four rooms as G might say, the more that one may find they CAN BE, and can get done. Now isn’t THAT an interesting prospect? How much more might one accomplish if one were just willing to take that "scary" bull by the proverbial horns?

This thread therefore is about some of the practical knowledge and psychological tools of ultimately helping ourselves to help our fellow travelers, and loved ones, to stay healthy, safe, and growing; in order to be there for others when our planet seems almost unrecognizable from what it is today - a time that seems steadily approaching. There are likely thoughts and insights that will be shared here, and ways of looking at this subject that I haven’t considered, or that we haven’t been made aware of yet. But I’ll be starting off with what I think are some major ones. And I hope that others will share their insights into this topic too.

So, turning the WEF’s tag line on its head a bit: Have everything that will be helpful to ourselves - in order to be of help to others - and be happy!

We now still have some opportunity to shore up our preparation for the challenging times to come. The following list of threads (which is by no means exhaustive) speaks more or less directly to what will likely help us to meet those times. For those who may find some of the below threads new or even unfamiliar (this Forum is, after all, sprawling with good information in thousands of interesting topics!) use the analogy of the lighthouse to methodically go through the information, and prioritize, bit by bit; being as well-rounded as possible.

After a while, and with some consistent efforts in this direction (assuming you haven't been preparing to some significant degree already) there's no telling how much further prepared you can get to be about some things. And don't worry if you don't have or know everything about everything, just make this activity as manageable as possible and keep at it.

If you've done little prepping so far, and find this pursuit daunting, useless, too late etc. listen to what this lady has to say:

General preparation

Health related

Though the when and where's of major disrupting events are almost impossible to predict, one thing we already know for a near certainty at this point, is that they will occur. And that environmental conditions and societal stability will continue to degrade until much of how we are used to the way things run will be slowed to a crawl, or stopped for indefinite periods of time, or altogether. We can use our imagination in a realistic way to grok just how bad things can, and are likely, to get - and use that to break out of our normalcy biases and complacency (if we've noticed we have them) to just get moving, and more or less stay moving.

This ain't happy stuff to be sure; it can be deeply unpleasant to ponder. Especially when one considers the amount of suffering that people we care about are likely to experience. There are a couple of things to keep bearing in mind though - and that is that we (those here who SEE what's unfolding) will not be in any position to help anyone if we can't help ourselves to some good degree first. If we can be a reasonably strong source of stability for ourselves, and those in our immediate care, AND the community that is this Forum in some way, then we stand a Much better chance of helping others should the opportunity avail itself I think. So that's another big motivating factor for being as well prepared as possible for what's coming imo, and also speaks to “those who endure to the end shall save others”.

I'd just add that navigating our way through these incredible, fascinating, and sometimes scary times is a new experience, and a challenge for ALL of us. Leaving the past/future selves idea aside for just a moment, we can say that we've never done this before! So we're pretty much learning as we go! And that's ok because 1.) It has to be ok since its a part of the objective reality we're observing and interacting with and 2.) What's occurring and how we choose to respond would seem to be a big part of our lessons. And it will be much easier, in the long term, if we choose to meet reality head-on as it were.

That said, and with an eye towards expecting the rocky events and year(s) ahead of us, and doing what's in front of us to do, the following two videos provide some very insightful ways to think on what being prepared means, and how to mitigate the chaos of those events that come close to us. While some of it is just plain old common sense, there are some good reminders and things to watch out for that are very well explained in them.

Ennio, I wanted to thank you for opening this thread. I've attached a pdf from the City Prepping website, which covers a lot of those same things.

Another good resource book is Surviving the Economic Collapse by Fernando Aguirre, which are lessons he learned while his family navigated the financial collapse of Argentina in 2001. He was interviewed on the Truth Perspective a few years back. Looking on Amazon it looks like he has a few new books out about street survival skills and bugging out and relocating (which he covers in his original opus, but presumably goes into much more detail).

Another book which I've read and found helpful is SHTF Survival Stories: Memories from the Balkan war, by Selco Begovic. I thought this was helpful because it showcased a whole lot of different emergency situations and scenarios which regular people who never experienced war probably couldn't imagine. It was definitely an eye-opening read on some of the realities people have faced in multi-year crises.

Another great read bout dealing psychologically with the reality of natural disasters and war and other unexpected tragedies is the book Deep Survival: who lives, who dies, and why, by Lawrence Gonzales.

As with thinking stories of survival in urban warfare would help with people who live in areas where there may be urban warfare, it is best to look for books that deal specifically with historical accounts of the scenarios you anticipate you may be facing in your area.

If you live in an earthquake zone, read earthquake survival stories and preparations for that.
If you live in a region with a lot of volcanic activity, you should probably read up on how to survive in situations where they erupt, and also how it affects the areas and communities for decades after.
If you live in an area where there is nuclear power, it might be a good idea to read about survival stories related to meltdown scenarios like those in Ukraine or Japan.
I wanted to go hunting and so I read a book about hunting accidents and all the sorts of things which can go wrong there. It's the same principle of knowledge protects.

In City Prepping the main 7 areas he talks about when it comes to surviving a crisis up to three months are:
  1. Shelter
  2. Water
  3. Food
  4. Medicine
  5. Security
  6. Communication
  7. Community
So each of these are probably important areas to focus on. I would also add 8. Transportation, 9. Energy, and 10. Hygiene to this list as well. It might be worth it for people to take a full inventory of how they score in each of these areas and if they come up short can access some resources on getting more prepared there?

Attachments

• start-preparing.pdf
    10.5 MB · Views: 31
My understanding of it was that the "saving" would be providing information to others once the purported 'transition to a new reality' occurs. The Cs have said that there will be many people who are dazed and confused about their surroundings at that point, and possibly vulnerable to manipulation by 'dark forces'. So providing the information we here all possess about the nature of that reality etc. etc. could, in theory, make a big difference and amount to "saving" others.

If you think about it, the only thing that really separates members here who have read and accepted (as a working hypothesis) the C's cosmology, and many 'normal' people in the world who have no idea whatsoever about that cosmology, is the cosmology itself. I think it would be very appropriate if it turns out that the primary point and benefit of the Cs transmissions and the goal of their transmitting that information/understanding, is the 'simple' fact of a decent sized group of people having that information to share with others who really need it.

3D lessons are up to us, with some help from the Cs. But their primary goal in communicating was/is for a post transition scenario where some people have the necessary information/knowledge. Their help in 3D lessons (while respecting free will) was to give us a better chance of getting there (to the post transition point). This is what makes most sense to me from the POV of coherence of the Cs teachings.
On this subject, Joe's comment in the thread to which you have referred is the interpretation that coincides with mine.

To paraphrase the C's, "this running around to there is pure 3D."

Great thread, Ennio! Since we're expecting a big snow event later today, I know where my reading will be focused.

I have more or less been a "prepper" on a minor scale. But there is always SO MUCH MORE TO LEARN.
Thanks for opening this up for lots of great input!

Another good resource book is Surviving the Economic Collapse by Fernando Aguirre, which are lessons he learned while his family navigated the financial collapse of Argentina in 2001. He was interviewed on the Truth Perspective a few years back. Looking on Amazon it looks like he has a few new books out about street survival skills and bugging out and relocating (which he covers in his original opus, but presumably goes into much more detail).

Another book which I've read and found helpful is SHTF Survival Stories: Memories from the Balkan war, by Selco Begovic. I thought this was helpful because it showcased a whole lot of different emergency situations and scenarios which regular people who never experienced war probably couldn't imagine. It was definitely an eye-opening read on some of the realities people have faced in multi-year crises.

Another great read bout dealing psychologically with the reality of natural disasters and war and other unexpected tragedies is the book Deep Survival: who lives, who dies, and why, by Lawrence Gonzales

Good links and stories of just how challenging, and even harrowing, some environments are likely to be in the coming times. Some of Selco's are particularly brutal in their descriptions, but may prove useful to know about should some of us be faced with things similar.

In a sense, I see these stories as a sort of inoculation. We'll still be shocked and disturbed by the many developments we see unfolding around us - but having some better idea of how best to respond - because others have done it before with some success - may be of great help. We can then make the thought processes of those faced with versions of these situations a part of our own thought processes to some extent.

At the same time though, I think we're a pretty savvy community in the following regards, I'd just repeat that we want to keep an eye on having as balanced a mindset as possible too; not getting too caught up in a survivalist mentality in other words. So finding some healthy balance between strengthening our state of preparedness and just living our lives and continuing to gain knowledge, share, grow, etc, should be sought after.

Having said that, and speaking of Selco, I thought this recent piece of his to be one good way to think about 'making ends meet' as the push for total control continues:

SELCO: Survive Balkanization and Collapse with a Dual System

“Balkanization is the fragmentation of a larger region or state into smaller regions or states, which may be hostile or uncooperative with one another.” (Wikipedia)

Again the word “Balkanization” becoming popular. Actually, it has been often referenced for several years, ever since people understood that events that happened in the Balkans might happen in their neighborhood too in some form.

Usually people think about that word in the terms mentioned above, fragmentation into smaller parts that are not necessarily friendly to each other.

And that fragmentation might come in many forms that I described and discuss in a lot of articles. Back then, mostly people did not believe in it.

Rarely is it being discussed from one other angle, which is also very important from a survival point of view, and that is something that we might call the duality of the system.

Duality of the system (in the Balkans)

Yes, we still have laws, systems, government, infrastructure, courts, and everything else that you have there in a democratic and functional country. But nothing works the way that should work, and it never did since the war ended, for 30 years almost.

Let’s say you are living in the Balkans, and for example, your kid gets killed by a drunk driver. You may be sure he will stay out of jail if he has a relative in politics or enough money to bribe the judge. You are eating worse food in a lot of cases, toxic, or under the normal standards because normal standards are not existing here. The EU gets rid of cheap and low-quality food here.

If you are sick seriously, you are dead because the medical system works only on paper, and if you are not rich you are dead. Criminal organization members are infiltrated into the government and ruling parties (and vice versa), and there is no real difference between them.

If you are a journalist who writes about it you will disappear. If you are a common man who talks too loud about it you will lose your job.

If you “plug” yourself into the ruling party and obey, you might have a job with a salary just large enough to keep you fed enough not to die, and to keep you in constant horror, wondering are you gonna lose even that poor job and leave your kids hungry?

Now, that duality of the system means that the regular system is not working for you, so there is a “parallel” system to the existing one where you can “swim” and survive.

That means you will have to become a master of networking.

Everywhere, you will have a connection.

You need to have a man in the hospital who will help you either because you will bribe him or you will owe him a favor so you can get things done there if your kid gets sick. Otherwise, if you go with regular channels in the hospital, chances are less good.

You have a man who will sell you food smuggled “without tax” from Germany, so it is better quality. You go and avoid paying taxes to the state. (FFS, for all your pretending, you actually hate the state and system.) You save money in foreign currencies, or gold, and you do private jobs on the verge or even on the other side of the law because this kind of law in this kind of country you do not take as a law.

You are living in a dual system, where on one side, you are plugged into a normal and crooked system, and on the other side, you are living and functioning in a parallel system, because that is the only way to live here.

Duality of the system-it is another type of Balkanization.

Now, if you recognize any of the above “symptoms” in your society, well…welcome to the start of Balkanization.

The SHTF

I mentioned often that SHTF does not necessarily have to mean one sudden and abrupt event after we can say, “OK, it is SHTF.”

We might already be in some form of SHTF, and some spark might only push us to a larger scale (or more serious) SHTF. My time and my experience in the war gave me valuable knowledge and views on life, but equally to that, living in this “dual system” for years and decades also gave me precious knowledge and experience.

People will find ways to get things done IF they recognize what is happening around them.

Do not wait for times of chaos. I am sure some form of Balkanisation is there, or some form of need for a parallel system for you.

If you do not agree with all the government decisions and the latest societal rules and changes (and I am sure you would not be here if you agree with all that government push), then you should not raise your voice in all places since you might lose your job, or your business might be canceled.

That is not the way to resist now.

How to resist

Resist by networking and building this dual system. Things can be done if you have a network and people.

[...]

This form of Balkanization is something that is slowly becoming visible in parts of the world and places where I would have sworn (a couple of years ago) it was impossible.

There is less and less sense for what people need and more and more push for what some political option or power structures want. Even if the majority of folks are against that, it is still being pushed by more and more violent or repressive methods.

The government will push more things in your face, things that you do not like. The agenda will be more and more against your core values, and you will feel more and more like a stranger in your own land, where “old values” are lost.

You will have the choice either to obey or to be “canceled,” everywhere from getting your account in social media networks shut down to the point of taking your kids from you because you are a “terrorist.”

Balkanization does not like free thinkers, so do not appear to be a free thinker who fights the fights that cannot be won. Choose your fights and use a dual system.

The dual system is coming if it’s not already there.

As a result, we are going to see Balkanization – yes, in the terms described in the first sentences of this article. But before that fragmentation and hostility, we are going to see a form of Balkanization consisting of people living in this “dual system.”

And remember – one of the most accurate prepper definitions is “the person who is always a couple of steps ahead of others,” so think about this before most of the other people and prepare. Set up your networks now.

On this subject, Joe's comment in the thread to which you have referred is the interpretation that coincides with mine.

I'd just leave open the possibility that “those who endure to the end shall save others” can also very well mean helping those on the pre-transition road in 3D (as well as post-transition); the two not being mutually exclusive. The main point being that if we're enduring (to the time of the transition) just to save our own skins without a thought to helping others, we'd be doing it for the wrong reason; its the intention and the reasons behind enduring to the end that matters.

I have more or less been a "prepper" on a minor scale. But there is always SO MUCH MORE TO LEARN.
Thanks for opening this up for lots of great input!

Yes, there is always a lot to learn to be sure! I do hope though that whatever information that is found to be useful, gets incorporated with as much practicality and insight towards one particular set of circumstances as possible. Though there may be a lot of overlap in what may be considered "needful things" for all of us, everyone's situation is different and may require, and allow for, different things.

So preparing to endure is definitely not a one-size-fits-all pursuit of course. :-)

Along these lines, Daisy Luthor had some great comments, that speak directly to this, in this recent piece:

There Isn’t Just One Way to Prep

A while back, when I was living in an apartment in North Carolina, I did a radio interview about prepping in the city. It was a live show, and we took some phone calls from listeners. One particular caller stood out in my mind. He was insistent that I was not prepped at all and couldn’t possibly be, since I didn’t live like him.

He told me about his acreage in Montana, Idaho, or one of those beautiful, spacious mountainous states. He said that he had a garden that was one acre in size, a generator he sustained with solar and wind power, two years’ worth of freeze-dried food, a cold mountain stream running through the land, and all manner of other expensive preparedness measures. He truly had an awe-inspiring set-up.

But he couldn’t wrap his brain around the fact that there are many different ways to be prepared and many different situations for which there is not a one-size-fits-all answer. He wasn’t an overly pleasant caller, but he did get my wheels turning a bit.

Actually, I thought of this fellow a few days ago when reading about the latest industrial accident that rendered an area at least temporarily unlivable. What happens to all that stuff when you suddenly can’t be there anymore for reasons outside your control? You can’t fight off an airborne threat the way you can potentially fend away an angry horde. You can’t outlast an invading army that drops a bomb in your area. There are always reasons that you might have to live your idyllic setup, and I’d argue that being able to survive without all the trappings is every bit as important as the trappings themselves.

But what this all boils down to is that there is not just one way to prep.

There are tons of variables.

We all have different budgets, different lifestyles, different homes, and different skills. Trying to say that there’s only “one way” to prep is honestly ridiculous.

We all have variables:

We don’t all have unlimited funds. We can say all we want about allocating our money carefully so we can afford to prep. Sure, skipping the trip to Disney or the luxury cruise can provide you with some extra cash for prepping. I think you should prioritize your emergency fund, your physical preps, and being debt-free. But we can preach that til the cows come home, and it doesn’t change the fact that we’re living through an economic collapse and people are struggling just to buy this week’s groceries.

Not everyone is physically capable of running a homestead. I’ve had a homestead, and it’s grueling work. I’ve lived off the grid in Canada, in the Algonquin Forest, and I did it without the luxury of a generator and all sorts of backups. I was 15 years younger then, and it was still utterly exhausting. I’m a single mom, so it was just me and a young teenager managing all this stuff. While both experiences were extremely rewarding and educational, they were not how I wanted to continue to live. There are many, many people who are not able to do it, physically, mentally, or financially.

We don’t all have a family who is on board. If you’re the Prepper-in-Chief in your household, you may have run up against the brick wall otherwise known as your spouse. You may have kids who think you’re crazy. You may be the person who stays home instead of the person who earns the money, and that means you don’t have access to the funds for a prepping free-for-all. You have to do what you can, discreetly, and not rock the boat.

Chronic health conditions may limit your options. If you or a family member is dealing with a long-term health concern, you may be in an area that is less than ideal in a survival scenario but allows you to be closer to the medical care you require. Does this mean you’re foolish? Of course not. It means that you are prioritizing the imminent crisis over the “maybe” crisis.

We’re all getting older. The things we did when we were younger are not necessarily things that are feasible as we get older. Once my daughter was out of the house, was I, in my 50s, going to run several acres, a bunch of livestock, security, and other systems all by myself? Absolutely not. We don’t all have a family like The Waltons, where Jim Bob and Elizabeth build a house on the property, and we all live more-or-less together forever more.

We might have reasons we can’t move. I’ve preached this particular sermon a million times. We live where we live for reasons. Perhaps we’re upside down in our mortgage and can’t sell and start over because we have no equity. Maybe we’re staying in a city for a family member who refuses to budge. We might have an awesome, high-paying job keeping us in a less-than-ideal area. If we have a supportive, wonderful group of family and friends, moving someplace where we have no connections doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t matter what the reason is. Moving is costly, difficult, and complicated. We can’t always do it.

Are we supposed to say to people in all these situations, sorry, you don’t live the perfect prepper lifestyle, so you’re going to die?

Absolutely not.

We’re going to say, “Look at these potential concerns, make a plan to handle them, and live your life.”

Here are the factors that really determine survival.

Ever since I had control over it, I’ve always lived a rather eccentric life. I can’t say that every choice has necessarily been a good one, but that’s what life is all about. Living, experiencing, doing, and learning. I’ve returned to living a very mobile, nomadic lifestyle because that’s what suits my temperament and it increases my adaptability. My lifestyle would not be for everyone, but that’s okay.

Why? Because there’s not just one way to prep.

Here are the factors that I believe determine survival.

Skills

We’ve written at length about skills. You can find a couple of articles about it here and here. When it comes to preps, you cannot beat skills. Whether it’s growing food, preserving food, healing, hunting, repairing, sewing, or building (just to name a few things.)

You could have all the medical supplies in the world, but if you have no idea how to use them, you may not be able to save the person you love. You could have enough food to last you for five years, but if you can’t defend it against those who would take it, you may not be able to use this particular prep.

The great things about skills (and knowledge) is that it doesn’t matter whether you’re young or old, physically fit or infirm, male or email – they cross all boundaries. Even if you can’t physically do the essential things, a group having you and your knowledge of how to repair some vital thing is invaluable.

Adaptability

One skill I’ve honed over the years of trying all sorts of different things and traveling the world is adaptability. In fact, I wrote an entire book about the subject. I’ve learned to communicate (at least a little) in three different languages. I can navigate unfamiliar places with ease. I can make connections rapidly. I am able to grasp the rules of the place where I am without constantly comparing it to the place I was and resisting the change. These things make it far easier to operate.

This is something that Selco has preached for decades. Your ability to understand that you are operating under a new set of rules and move forward with that can save your life.

You have to let go of how things “should be” and see them as they are.
This is something a lot of us struggle with. We’re bothered by the direction our country is going in and we resist the change. To some extent, this is reasonable. But there also comes a point at which we have to accept that everything is different now and operate accordingly. Adapting doesn’t mean you are A-OK with certain changes. It just means that you understand that accepting reality is the first step toward surviving it.

This is a trait that’s easy to work on. Train yourself to work within your limitations instead of simply becoming angry about them. You can quite often achieve things even within a system that seems determined to prevent that from happening.

Luck

Nobody likes to think that, in the end, it all boils down to luck. But in so many cases, that is the determining factor. If you are at Ground Zero when the nuke hits, there isn’t anything you can do, no matter how skilled you are, how prepped you are, or how much you’ve prayed. Your number is up.

If you’re on a plane that crashes into the ocean and immediately kills every person on board, then you have had the bad luck to be there. It isn’t because you’re being punished for leaving the homestead. It’s not because you weren’t prepared enough. A deadly crash is a deadly crash.

This is just out of your control. Horrible things happen every day, and it may be due to genetics, bad timing, or the luck of the draw. If you happen to be in the way of the horrible thing, then it’s out of your control. (The good thing is that sometimes luck works in your favor, too.)

The takeaway: the way you survive is just one way to do it.

The fact that there is not just one way to survive can really work in your favor. No matter who you are, where you are, or what your situation is like, you have within you the ability to be better prepared than you were the day before. Don’t let anyone tell you that your way is the wrong way.

Make your situation work for you. Wherever you are, choose to make the best of it.
People have survived in far worse situations than yours since the beginning of time. If you need help figuring out where to start, check out my course on the topic, or take a look at this workbook. Spend some time delving into the articles on this website.

I'd just leave open the possibility that “those who endure to the end shall save others” can also very well mean helping those on the pre-transition road in 3D (as well as post-transition);
Isn't it something that perhaps should always be done?

In our daily life.

If a person comes to experience the change to 4D, they may want to help others, but how to do it if you don't know anything and your confusion is maximum.

It is normal to safeguard our body to continue learning, but if I make a bunker with provisions..., do I let some people in and not others? Will I give away all my food to the thousands of people who may need it?, etc..., etc...

Now once again is my thought. The person who wants to do that kind of thing, surely it is to help others and not to save himself.

Isn't it something that perhaps should always be done?

In our daily life.

I think that part of the reason the C's gave this message is that we are all still here STS. And the intent of giving along the lines suggested by their statement does not necessarily come so naturally to everyone, and should not be taken for granted as the reason we do things, or participate here.

How many times do we do things, ostensibly for others, that belies our own selfish motives? It takes a great deal of honesty
and work on ourselves to get to the bottom of these things though. And I'm saying this in general WS, its not directed to you in particular.

If a person comes to experience the change to 4D, they may want to help others, but how to do it if you don't know anything and your confusion is maximum.

I don't think anyone here would disagree with your above statement.

It is normal to safeguard our body to continue learning, but if I make a bunker with provisions..., do I let some people in and not others? Will I give away all my food to the thousands of people who may need it?, etc..., etc...

Now once again is my thought. The person who wants to do that kind of thing, surely it is to help others and not to save himself.

Ideally, I think that we're aiming and making efforts to both give/save while preserving ourselves - so that we may continue to do so in 3D, and into 4D. I hope that addresses your point.

To me the quote mean if you go through life which by its very nature life here means one will have to endure over and over again. IF you make it through you see the full picture, start, middle, end, recovery, and new perspective. Some are not able to pass on what they have gained as it was hard to gain it so lower emotions creep in such as resentment or other lower emotions in that realm and they will not give their wisdom/knowledge to help others make it or make it with less pain. It is STS to hold back when you can give because of wanting someone else to go through the same pain.

I struggling with giving in this way NOT because I want others to feel my pain or have hardship but because when employing my giving nature I end up being used/abused/taken advantaged of as remember we are trying to be STO amongs STS’s that are blind. This being used/advantages of causes me stress and I have to take it easy regarding that. I would be fine if people took the help and never spoke to me again but at times I am sucked into a web. Probably at my level I can’t see something but while I am blindfolding I will wait until it’s off and I am wiser to proceed to give in this way.

Maybe I think I’m giving but it’s not in the right way. Would be great to have like 5 real life examples of STO giving and when it tips into STS realm a manual for those that have knowledge want to give but the giving turns inward on them and becomes something else…4th way examples would allow others to know where to start, stop and how much to give… maybe

For some perspective Joe is a dude who lives in a community house with a lot of preparations already in place for a large number of social, economic, and medical contingencies. ;-)

Probably, like in every other situation, when SHTF - context of that specific situation
will be the thing that defines whats right and what's wrong.
How much and even how we could eventually help someone ?
And why ? What would be the greatest good in that situation ?
For whom ?
Would it be the things that I know or material things that I posses ?
I'm trying to have these two things in balance as much as I can.
One thing is for sure, you can never be prepared enough.

'Prepare for worst and hope for the best'.
We all see this differently according to our psychological traits and coping mechanisms, righ ?
However I choose giving the small advantage to our spirit blessings and just have faith.
And to relly on my practical abbilities and creativity.
Cause 'It is not where you are but who you are and what you see' and
'It's soul that matteres' ...
If we concentrate on the body we are all probably doomed, so... :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom