Monkeypox: The new plague?

'Seems Russia is not worried.'

20 May 2022

Smallpox vaccine can protect against monkeypox — Russian sanitary watchdog expert

20 MAY, 2022

It maybe is a rare disease...

unless of course, it could be a Gain-of-function, lab-made virus with some exotic / altered / changed characteristics added to the brew - which we don't know much about yet, until it is sequenced and analysed by people standing outside of the corrupted mainstream science. Also, we do not know about interactions with other viruses or the experimental genetic injections - if there are any correlation or deliberate functions added; where two things are coming together ("creating the next step of something")

My thought leans towards that like with Sars-CoV-2 virus, which has been created/altered in the biolabs in such a way that it would easily attach to human ACE-2 receptors, as an excuse to ship the evil of experimental genetic injections on a global scale, more or less with force and deceit. But also to create a new global "Plandemic infrastructure", so to speak (which already violates everything we know of, including common sense).

Yeah, it's a DNA virus, which means it has or can have treatment. DNA viruses don't mutate anywhere near as fast as RNA viruses, so they tend to be more genetically stable, rather than a moving target for antiviral drugs.

Perhaps this virus could be the result of monkeying around with viruses in a lab in the hopes they can control even further the population or target the Russians or Chinese. That is, it could be some sort of biological weapon and then, they will have lined up the smallpox vaccine in no time. And anything that will target Russians and Chinese will target the rest of the world because of the genetic history of our world.

China plays a vital roll in the games of thrones

- and I am inclined to say, China isn't a victim by any means, but directly one of the major components at the source of everything DNA and RNA related. Which has come to the fore at the latest Corona Investigative Committee meeting No 104 with Dr Naomi Wolf the other day. Quite chocking details which gave interesting nuances to the images as a whole !

• German BioNTech, bought by Pfizer, is in reality a 100% owned company by China, stockholders in Shanghai (and part of the gov ?)
• Also; China either wants (or is having already?) the library of all human DNA in the world - especially thanks to the PCR-tests.
• And the Pfizer injections were already manufactured in Jan 2020.
• China holds all the rights and solutions for any Pfizer injection related damage.

China a victim ? I don't think so.

I try to make a summarization about this in the Corona Pandemic thread, but wish to re-listen to the Corona Investigative No 104 session, in order to get the details right as I don't feel all sure yet.

Amazing Polly takes on the Monkeypox issue.

If Polly's take on this is correct, it looks like this is something they are well invested in. Thus, could quite possibly run with this one. As usual she has names, places, dates, and their connections to each other.

So, Amazing Polly refers to a scientific paper from 4 Sep 2018 (Emergence of Monkeypox as Most Important Orthopoxvirus Infections in Humans) which states that the virus can become more virulent due to natural causes or if genetically altered in biolabs. :whistle:

quote from text:

MPX has always been considered a rare sporadic disease with a limited capacity to spread between humans (20). Nonetheless, it is a life-threatening disease in the DRC and other countries of western and central Africa (8) and possibly worldwide.

The threat would increase if there would be a virulence increase [both naturally (1, 21) or through genetic engineering (22)], a virus spill into more widely distributed taxa (23) or an introduction in other continents (24). Consequently, MPXV belongs to the “biosafety level 3” category, the “high threat” biodefence category in the EU (25) and is on the list of select agents in the USA (26).

Drugmaker SIGA says EU authorities seeking to stockpile its smallpox antiviral

21/5/22

A US pharmaceutical company says it’s in talks with European authorities seeking to stockpile its antiviral drug for monkeypox amid an unusual international outbreak of a virus that can be deadly in up to one in 10 cases.

SIGA Technologies, a health security firm whose research was funded by the US government to address the threat posed by biological weapons, has developed an antiviral known as tecovirimat to fight smallpox and related viruses, including monkeypox.

Tecovirimat was approved to treat smallpox in the United States, where it’s sold as TPOXX.

Earlier this year, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved tecovirimat not only for smallpox, but also for monkeypox and cowpox, which are caused by viruses belonging to the same family of orthopoxviruses.

Who has this antiviral?

Since the EMA’s approval of the drug in January, SIGA has been in talks with “a number of countries in Europe about potentially stockpiling this drug,”

This could be a setup to prep the ground to segue into a real killer virus that will be a version of smallpox. Certain people have had it for their mind for a while. That pathetic worm Bill Gates was talking last year about 'the return of smallpox'.

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks as he seeks research funds
Yes, I have a feeling this will take over the news and might even push border closures again and the like, masks and what have you.

Funny that Shanghai had that strong lockdown not too long ago, and then this happens. I have to admit that this has a strange covid feeling to itself, it's playing out similarly, cases reported in more and more countries, experts saying that there's nothing to worry about, and maybe the next step is "ohhh sorry, turns out there is something to worry about.. our bad, go home and stay there". The difference is, this time it didn't start in China.

Yes, I have a feeling this will take over the news and might even push border closures again and the like, masks and what have you.

Funny that Shanghai had that strong lockdown not too long ago, and then this happens. I have to admit that this has a strange covid feeling to itself, it's playing out similarly, cases reported in more and more countries, experts saying that there's nothing to worry about, and maybe the next step is "ohhh sorry, turns out there is something to worry about.. our bad, go home and stay there". The difference is, this time it didn't start in China.

You are correct, monkeypox didn't start in China. According to this highly detailed and well-researched report - absolutely full of facts - monkeypox was obviously unleashed by Russia.

You are correct, monkeypox didn't start in China. According to this highly detailed and well-researched report - absolutely full of facts - monkeypox was obviously unleashed by Russia.
ohhhh thank god!!! that means that all we have to do is get rid of Putin and problem solved... phew! either that or if they lock everyone down again and put masks on all of us again, we have to do it while reciting the morning prayer as we stay home or don our masks: "Take that Putin!"

right after the cold showers and filling up that doubly expensive gas tank.

Just my take on it: I agree with Joe, most probably this one is a tentative to prime people for the possible upcoming real killer virus which could "escape" from a lab or will arrive from space.

In a recent session the C's were saying that the current biggest threats the planet is facing are the 4d STS and the space viruses. I don't think they'll lock down people again or make them wear masks and so on, not for this one. People are a little tired after 2 years of BS.

But, If there is really some kind of "substance" behind these current news then to me that will be to get the people primed for the upcoming real thing.That i hope that will never arrive.

Well, will wait and see.

Some are already profiting from the monkeypox scare: Monkeypox Fears May Rescue Endangered Corporations

Regardless of how the monkeypox situation plays out, two companies are already cashing in. As concern over monkeypox has risen, so too have the shares of Emergent Biosolutions and SIGA Technologies. Both companies essentially have monopolies in the US market, and other markets as well, on smallpox vaccines and treatments. Their main smallpox-focused products are, conveniently, also used to protect against or treat monkeypox as well. As a result, the shares of Emergent Biosolutions climbed 12% on Thursday, while those of SIGA soared 17.1%.

There's no business like Mon(k)ey Business

And so the mon(k)ey needs to flow once again, pulling out more taxmoney, making more debts on behalf of the citizens. The greed of the psychopathic elite and their puppet players just are... well it is an incurable disease - there is no other word.

As i just read your entry @Breo, I suddenly heard in my head the Oscar award winning song from 1988 "Let the river run" sung by Simon Carly - - only that in my head it went more tacky, like this; how elitist sociopaths and psychopaths sing when among themselves while party-ing, in the mean time while shipping the monkey pox - which is nothing else than a scoop to grab more mon(k)ey, (control and damages).

Leeeeet, the Mon(k)ey River run

We’re coming to the edge
Running on the Mon(k)ey water
Coming through the fog
Coming for your sons and daughters

Let’ the Mon(k)ey river run,
Let all the dreamers
wake a nation
Come, new Jerusalem

Silver Cities Rise
The morning lights
The street that meet them
And sirens call them on

With a song
It’s asking for the taking
Trembling, shaking
Oh, our psychopath hearts are aching.

We the great, you're the small
We'r standing like on a star
And blaze a trail of desire
Through the dark'ning dawn

===

I just read in @iamthatis reference to a twitter entry, that the virus strain is called 'Monkeypox Israel 2018 strain' (genbank MN648051 )

Seriously ?

So, it is a WTF creation then ? (WHO + WEF = WTF) :wow:

Last edited:
Just my take on it: I agree with Joe, most probably this one is a tentative to prime people for the possible upcoming real killer virus which could "escape" from a lab or will arrive from space.

In a recent session the C's were saying that the current biggest threats the planet is facing are the 4d STS and the space viruses. I don't think they'll lock down people again or make them wear masks and so on, not for this one. People are a little tired after 2 years of BS.

But, If there is really some kind of "substance" behind these current news then to me that will be to get the people primed for the upcoming real thing.That i hope that will never arrive.

Well, will wait and see.

I was wondering...

if a space virus potentially plays a future roll in a possible more lethal variant... could be possible that it is already present somewhere on earth (but it takes time to emerge) ?

I mean the amount of meteors and meteor dust raining down on earth is practically continuously happening. It might as well contain ingredient(s) which, if or when they meet with other ingredients in our atmosphere, on the ground - or even in a human being (naturally or via lab manipulation) - could in theory develop or mutate into something more dangerous - if the "right" components come together ?

Back
Top Bottom