Monkeypox: The new plague?

I don't think we'll need any news stories to inform us when the space virus comes. That will likely be evident within a week. Everything else is likely being used as a distraction.
Yes I think this might represent distraction tactics. If the PTB wanted to introduce something nasty to take over from the Covid relaxation you would think they could come up with something a bit more devastating than monkeypox. Unless, of course, monkeypox is only the start of something else. A more serious variant of the virus which spreads much faster than the traditional monkeypox. It is already behaving oddly by simultaneous outbreaks in unconnected areas. As has been pointed out, a large number of immune systems are wrecked these days due to the vaccinations, so whatever comes along will find a vulnerable crowd :cry:

Some thoughts:

It seems to me that all this monkey business is a déjà vu. Now this virus, as someone here said, leaves marks on the skin and can be a terrible turmoil. It makes the human body ugly, especially the face. For a culture that is obsessed with the myth of beauty, this is a blow. I have noticed that since the Covid19 case, small companies offering beauty treatments for men and women have flourished. The containment has left wounds, a need to be touched and cajoled, which these companies offer. Now the virus of the monkey makes the person ugly, and makes it repulsive. Fear will cause people to run out and get injected. The media will put up pictures to that effect. I mean pictures of ugly people. And I use the word repulsive not because they are repulsive to me but to the majority of people who are afraid, in fact, of what is ugly. A culture of narcissism will do everything to keep the face, especially the face, untouched, ugly. And at the same time this disease is a consequence of narcissism, of the loss of the face and therefore of the conscience.

Is this monkey business related to famine and war? War related to laboratories in Ukraine. The labs linked to the monkey virus. This virus linked to financial change, to the Reset. This change of finance, of money, is, for the scoundrels, yes or yes.

All this prepared, analyzed, set up in advance. The "vaccines" are already ready, hot as a bun from the oven.

And I also wonder where Covid19 has gone? Suddenly he disappeared from the scene, like an old actor whose role nobody wanted to see anymore.

The people I talk to who have small businesses are happy, they see that business is starting to work. Even the cabs are happy. They don't know anything about the Agenda 2030. They don't know what a blow it will be for everyone. Not only that, but they have forgotten that the scoundrels have warned us: nothing will be the same anymore, a new reality is going to set in whether we like it or not.

The Pandora's box was open.

I think we may want to ask the C’s about Monkeypox?
Ultimately, let’s just all keep looking after our immune systems.
Maybe not the C's, but Seneff tweeted an interesting connection to the mRNA vaccines:
Zrzut ekranu-20220523101038-1170x730.png

I wonder how transmissible MoneyPox is ?
No where near as transmissible as covid. More importantly, it can't be transmitted "asymptomatically". Basically you need direct contact with someone who is showing symptoms... you either need to touch the blisters or exchange bodily fluids in some other way. I'm not to sure how valid the so-called transmission from saliva droplets is.

Now that they have the biosecurity state in place, expect there to be regular fear mongering stories on all sorts of bio terror that is out there trying to get us unless we surrender freedom to this new security structure. Same play book as the Arab terrorists biosecurity state when that was in full swing. OSIT

Ps, just seen your play on words 🙈

No where near as transmissible as covid. More importantly, it can't be transmitted "asymptomatically". Basically you need direct contact with someone who is showing symptoms... you either need to touch the blisters or exchange bodily fluids in some other way. I'm not to sure how valid the so-called transmission from saliva droplets is.
Sorry, I was being silly. Pierre's link to the twitter post was take on Bill Gates about Money Pox :oops:

Someone made a funny infographic (Dutch) with new measures (not real):

Minimize visits to the jungle
For many monkey species, jungles are very suitable, because they live in the trees, and rarely if ever come to the ground. So make sure you stay out of these jungles and if you accidentally end up there, don't climb up the tree!

Keep 1.5m distance
The monkeypox is spreading. Therefore, keep 1.5 meters distance from the monkey (two arm lengths for a person, one for the monkey). Also on the street, in the supermarket and in the park.

Carry a banana
Even though there is no medical reason, we recommend always to carry a banana as a precaution.

Don't carry peanuts
You run the risk of luring a monkey if you carry peanuts with you.

Don't shake a tail

Download the monkeypox app

The Great Zoltan has spoken:

Boiling down his message at the end he opines: (emphasis ours)

The Fed…won’t rest in its pursuit of tighter financial conditions until yields shift higher, stocks fall more, and housing turns as well. Furthermore, consider the idea that the Fed is pursuing demand destruction through negative wealth effects…

1653302804397.png

This could be a setup to prep the ground to segue into a real killer virus that will be a version of smallpox. Certain people have had it for their mind for a while. That pathetic worm Bill Gates was talking last year about 'the return of smallpox'.

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks as he seeks research funds
Yep that's what I was thinking. Some of the C's comments maybe allude to this eh?

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Full on plague or something?

A: Not yet!

Q: (L) Not yet! [laughter]

(Artemis) Covid 1, Covid 2, Covid 3, the Return of Covid... [laughter]

(Joe) Son of Covid.

(Niall) Covid Strikes Back! [laughter]

(L) Covid: The Prequel

(Artemis) Covid: Origins [laughter]

(Joe) They could do that pretty easily because given that this coronavirus is doing something very similar to the flu, they could have done exactly this - what they're doing now - in any flu season because they had the numbers. If they could mask that it was a flu in some way by messing with tests, they could call any infection "corona". Ya know what I mean? They can call it whatever they want.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) Doctored or tweaked tests somehow...

(L) Does anybody want to start off on some questions?

(Joe) I was wondering if people like the overt leaders of major countries - like Trump, Boris Johnson, Putin, and Macron - were lied to about this virus and just told it was a horrible strain that really could kill lots of people...

A: Of course.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

Here is a possible scenario

Bill Gates is the ideal patsy and everyone that accepted is money from is foundation will follow him with this next pandemic. The C’s told us that the virus will come from space and will be similar to primitive smallpox. Of course nothing and nobody should point a finger to an extraterrestrial origin of the virus so yes let let loose a smallpox virus first, create a new honey pot for the big pharma industry by following the same pattern as with covid, the virus isn’t dangerous but my god does it look awful. I forgot, let Gates announce month in advance that this will be the next pandemic and let those foul at the WEF do a simulation of a monkey pox pandemic a few month before.

The table is set, the patsies all played there role and event the American government with is bio-lab in Ukraine and around the world may take the blame. Now is the time to introduce a real virus for our shadow working fourth density STS. Nothing pointing a finger to an extraterrestrial origin but everything pointing toward those fouls at the WEF, WHO and Billy the patsy. Once we transit to fourth density nothing to point a finger, no connection to those now apparent denizens of the upper realm. The patsies will be long dead as planned all along, killed by the angry crowd or the virus itself or earth change. Perfect crime for those who want to rule us in the next density, they will appear as white as swan and pure as angel.

This is starting to look like a bad B-movie isn’t it.

Maybe the "MonkeyPox" is just another disease being used to scare people. Bill Gates and others have been talking about future pandemics and have even mentioned a variation of smallpox but it could all be part of the fearmongering. As the C's have said, the big problem is a space RNA virus being introduced most likely through comet. I think the big people are experimenting with viruses to control the population but the real plague will be out of their control. Most of the population is in panic mode because of covid so its easier to scare people with other diseases.

And look who jumped in the bandwagon on April 21 2022, a few week before any smallpox or monkey pox (the k is silent) even became in the spotligth.

For more thought provoking conversation…..
Connect the dots!
We (Canada) has a new single source supplier for 3rd generation smallpox, listed April 21, 2022.
500,000 doses.
We normally keep 2000 on hand.
An antidote to the original has also been created and purchased in December 2021, and now half a million, from a new supplier. Noting that it needs to also be approved for Monkeypox, (pre-Money-pox outbreak
🤔
) tendered out BEFORE any cases ever hit headlines OR of being here/concern.
Amazingly physic I’d say!
https://www.bavarian-nordic.com/investor/news/news.aspx...

Maybe not the C's, but Seneff tweeted an interesting connection to the mRNA vaccines:
View attachment 58867

Wow, Stephanie Seneff

is such a gem with very sharp eyes - revealing that there is indeed a connection between the synthetic genetic injections (the consequences they have onto the human body) and the MPXV mon(k)ey pox™ ... Interesting indeed !

Prof Dr Drosten from Berlin - the infamous father of the fraudulent Covid-19 PCR test - a person who neither is a real professor nor a true doctor title, because he cheated on both - already developed a PCR test for Monkeypox back in 2004 or 2014 (i am not sure about the date here)

And speaking about PCR-tests... During the Corona Investigative Committee No 105 • in an interview with professor Michel Chussodovsky, that Canada has ordered 2 billion (!) home PCR-test kits :scared:

Back
Top Bottom