Mother dying

Oh Corvus. :-( My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family. And yes, i am glad that your mother don’t need to suffer anymore. What a difficult time it must have been, it was so hard to read about the suffering. I wish your mother a good transition to the 5th density.

And for you, i wish peace and good health. Take good care of yourself. Big hug ! :hug2:

Ralf.

Love, light and strength to you Corvus. I know it has been deeply painful to see how your mother's experience was toward the end, but perhaps it gives you some solace to hold in your heart and mind that now she has embraced a bright new beginning; she is completely liberated from suffering in the physical and no doubt she is fully aware of how you are all feeling.

As others have noted, your car breaking down is interesting - perhaps it was her wish and blessing that you were spared being present as she slipped away into the light, that you had some grace and space to breathe through the pain in private, coming to terms with this news before having to deal with the more practical, yet very personal arrangements.

Prayers of light, gentle grace and comfort to embrace you all. Remember, Pierre has told us we only have to think of them... and they are aware of us thinking of them, of our love, our feelings, our transmissions. Perhaps this is how many souls who struggle to openly express their feelings to others become truly aware of how deeply and powerfully they are loved. I wish you Peace in your heart. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom