My 15 Years Old Son Died...

Thank you Mando and your welcome ...

Forgive me for misspelling your name , I had a thought of an old friend (Mundo) when I frist read your post and my fingers took over from there sorry .

Your right It did feel like one shoudnt live after such a tragedy , hitting an inpass in life is the hardest thing that ever can happened to a sole'ed BEing , be strong "Time" helps & from reading here and Laura's advice I understand the EE program helps alltho I havent tried it I have been doing something similar for years and cant see changing the rhythm allready acheved with it..

Hold Fast my friend .

Mando and Chopper...
I am so deeply sorry for your losses.

I too had a very close friend who's husband was hit by a vehicle about a month. A cab driver hitting him suddenly as he crossed the street from a football game nearly took his life. He survived miraculously, but the shock of the tragedy of his near death, shook us all to the core...How precious our time together is and how fragile life can be. Every second counts. Strength to you and your family. Love each other and heal together.

Mando, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful, beautiful young son. My thoughts, prayers and love go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry that you and your family have to experience such a sudden, shocking, and deep loss!
I send my love and strength and condolences to you!

My deepest condolences for this frankly unbelievable loss, Mando. There really are no words, I just hope that you can continue to give your all to life and the universe, and know that your son loves you, and now fully understands how much he is loved and missed, and that he is in a better place. You and your family are in my prayers, may the divine cosmic mind help you see the meaning and lessons in this tragic event.

SAO said:
My deepest condolences for this frankly unbelievable loss, Mando. There really are no words, I just hope that you can continue to give your all to life and the universe, and know that your son loves you, and now fully understands how much he is loved and missed, and that he is in a better place. You and your family are in my prayers, may the divine cosmic mind help you see the meaning and lessons in this tragic event.

Dear Mando and Family - my deepest and sincere thoughts are with you. Life seems to have no real meaning for a while after such a tragedy. The extreme trauma can seem unbearable. Your happy times and memories cannot be taken away. Your lovely son will never wish you to be sad but to love and protect each other more. He knows he will always be cherished in your hearts and only wishes the best for you. If he can find a way to let you know he is around you he may - my son did when he died in 2004 very suddenly. I know he is fine. Talking about him with each other and friends helped me fwiw.

My humble situation I offer in case it may help ease your indescribable pain. The biggest help for me was wanting to do something 'for him' 'in his memory' and that is how I started my Truth search. His passing served as my catalyst for which I will be eternally grateful to Michael for. And this is how finally I ended up here with such special people hoping to ultimately make my life a worthwhile and 'awake' life so that in a way I try to be the best mother that I could be for him, helping myself and hopefully humanity too along the path. Channelling my grief into the best source possible. To help anyone on the way I can. I am sure he is prouder of me now (though a little frustrated when I oft-times stumble)

The Prayer of the Soul is beautiful in many ways. You are never alone. All my hugs and blessings to you, your wife, son and daughter. xxxx

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family in this time of loss for a blessed life cut so short. As I read your first post, the circumstances of this tragic accident sounded just like one that happened recently about a mile or so from my home, so I clicked on the news article giving the details. It was the same. I was stunned to realize this generous and gifted young man was the son of another forum member. In fact, just yesterday I was in a store on Milpas and overheard folks still talking about it, still upset, and wanting to make changes. The tragedy has had a huge impact on many in this city and has not been forgotten. I truly hope that there comes a time of peace and understanding for you and your family and if there is anything I can do, Mando, just ask.

Condolences to you and your family. We are here for you. Your beautiful son was a light in your life. Continue to remember his happiness and passion for life. Know that his energy continues to exist and as long as you think on him with love he lives on. Take care of yourselves.

Mando - may peace become yours.

I'm sorry for your loss and this tragedy for you, your wife and two children. May you have the strength for yourself, and them, at this time.

My heartfelt condolences,
Grace

My condolences Mando and Chopper... I do not know the depth of such a loss, but I can imagine. No father should outlive his son, someone has said.

I hope your son reaches out to you and your family from wherever he is.

my deepest condolences to your family.. i cannot start to imagine what it must feel to be in that situation, i honestly cannot, but i do know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, i am terribly sorry for your loss

Hi Mando,

It's taken me a little while to write a response as I was so deeply saddened by your pain that I feared my words would be insufficient. Now that I've gotten over myself, I thought it best to simply let you know how horrible I feel for you and your family. I draw comfort from knowing that there is purpose to both our lives and our deaths and that we are part of a circle that never ends. May you and your family someday find the peace necessary to to carry on living to your fullest and may you be gentle with yourselves while you grieve such a tragic loss.

Chopper, I was equally saddened to read about your loss and hope the painful load you carry becomes lighter with time.

Gonzo

Back
Top Bottom