My cats been run over and killed

We had back home a Yorkshire Terrier for 14 years, and it was heartbreaking to lose him when he died. I feel your sadness here, it's just all too tangible. We made a burial mound in our back garden for our old pup, maybe you could do the same?

So sorry for you loss, Thebull. It's such a sad and difficult time for you and your family. Rest in Peace, Benny 💐

Really sad to hear this, TheBull. Those are beautiful cats from the picture you posted, look so healthy and loved. I am sure Benny is in a much better place now and looking out for you, sending prayers and well wishes. We lost a cat as well few months ago and it took a while to come to the grips of that loss. To us, it was like loosing a daughter. I have had dogs as pets growing up and especially my first pet dog was really close to us kids like a big brother and it took us months to fully overcome his loss. I cried for days, did not go to school or eat properly for few days.

You will feel the loss and there will be sadness and pain and that emotion needs to be expressed and felt. Time will heal the pain and what will remain is all the happy memories of time spent together and the odd behavioural quirks such as scratching the french door which give our 2D friends such a unique personality. You may find that your dog and any other pets you may have will also feel the loss and would want to spend more time with you so, please make sure to give them that extra attention. They don't really know what death actually is so, they will feel the loss more acutely and need your support.

Also, being run over is just not the right way to go, its quite unfortunate and can be traumatising to a 2D being. I hope Benny made his passage quickly and did not suffer as much. Its the very reason, we also keep our cats indoors and only let them out under watchful eye. Sad but its the world we live in.
Hope you feel better in time and our prayers are with you and Benny.:hug::hug:🐈🐈

So sorry to hear this. :-( My deepest condolences. He looks similar to my Minerva, who also likes to escape and roam around. For years we've been worried about this happening to her.

Back
Top Bottom