My cats been run over and killed

Really sad today our cat has been run over and killed. He was a true friend and will be missed by all the family. He was the size of my hand when we got him and grew up with the dog's. He would follow us when we walked the dogs and I often had to being him home. What a great 10 years we spent with Benny. I am so sad tonight but I know his soul can move onto his next adventure. My little boy is so sad and I'll miss Benny pawing our French doors to get us to open up even though he had his cat flap. Miss you Benny hope we can meet again.View attachment 32016View attachment 32016
I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful boy. My dog is eleven years old and I'm not looking forward to his passing. It must be heartbreaking for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful boy. My dog is eleven years old and I'm not looking forward to his passing. It must be heartbreaking for you and your family.
Again thanks to you and all for your kind words. I have 2 dogs and another cat and we are blessed to have them in our lives. I've been up since four this morning to keep an eye on my other cat Milo. Milo has been going to the door. I'll open it and although the weather is poor he is looking around waiting for Benny to come in. I've lost pets throughout my life yet this feels so raw. Their was a real loving balance between the 2 dogs and cats you and you can almost feel Benny's energy is missing. The others pets are all great though and we'll be fine once the emotions have settled down.

Ditto! And sorry to hear of your loss and my condolences Mr. Thebull. :hug:
Sadly, it's just another sign of our times.

So sorry for your loss, Thebull :hug2: I love your pictures, nothing like a cat´s glaze to transmit serenity.

The presence of pets in our life is such a gift that we´re never prepared for their departure . I feel it´s also their way to remind us of our human fragility in loneliness and loss that are calling for our grattitude towards their loyalty.

Je suis si désolée d'apprendre cette funeste nouvelle... C'est toujours une atroce déchirure quand un de nos petits nous sont enlevés...
Je prie chaque jour pour tous mes petits animaux de compagnie décédés et pour les vivants aussi, j'ai 2 petits York et 4 chatonnes, je suis en appartement au 4ème étage et j'ai un filet de protection pour qu'elles ne tombent pas du balcon... Heureusement elles ne sortent pas...
De tout coeur avec vous...

I'm so sorry to hear about this sad news.... It's always a terrible tear when one of our little ones is taken from us...
I pray every day for all my deceased little pets and for the living too, I have 2 little York and 4 kitties, I am in an apartment on the 4th floor and I have a safety net so that they don't fall off the balcony... Fortunately they do not come out....
With all my heart to you....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend, Thebull. My condolences. Sometimes our four-footed friends are our dearest friends. May he move on to new and interesting adventures! :hug:

So sorry to hear that Benny has been taken from you in such fashion. Cats are more than pets - they are family, especially after such extended companionship and you are all understandably heart broken. I have found that giving a lost pet a family burial with say a gravestone you make together and special flowers planted at the site gives an opportunity - especially for children - to share fond memories, share the grief and to keep your lost companion close. As others say the sorrow takes its time to work through and being able to revisit Benny and chat about him maybe a path to healing the grief you all rightly feel and share. My best wishes to you and your family.

So sad... your loss made me realize how much my cat Raja means to me. 😢 I feel quite sentimental now.😭 Raja has sweet, little white paws too. Losing our furry friends is so hard but how wonderful we where able to have that relationship while it lasted, it’s so special. My condolances to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom