Mysterious trucks collision

[quote author=Ellipse]I do not understand what is the problem. The truck come in front of, or at 45° and with the collision, yes, it make an instantaneous 90 degree turn to be perpendicular to the first truck.[/quote]

The direction of the momentum of the trucks after the collision, along with an interval of a fraction of a second seems to contradict this.

Mountain Crown said:
[quote author=Ellipse]I do not understand what is the problem. The truck come in front of, or at 45° and with the collision, yes, it make an instantaneous 90 degree turn to be perpendicular to the first truck.

The direction of the momentum of the trucks after the collision, along with an interval of a fraction of a second seems to contradict this.

[/quote]

I tend to agree. Enough forward view exists to see that no truck is coming in the opposite direction, and there is no entrance to the right for the 2nd truck to come through. Had the collision been head-on, the 1st truck would have continued to move forward, or stopped, or moved backward. From its movement directly to the left, the 1st truck had to be struck almost directly from the right.

Thus I still have to think the 2nd truck was being squeezed against the wall by the 1st truck just as they came into camera view. The 2nd truck caught the edge of the open doorway on the right of the tunnel and spun around (clockwise) very quickly. It struck the 1st truck on its right side causing it to fly to the left.

I agree with your analysis bitay. Furthermore, right up to the actual impact, there is no visual evidence of #2 being in that physical location until a split second before the actual collision. If there was even just a 6 second window of time, #1 could have probably swerved in time to avoid a collision altogether. Looking at the vid, #1 is seen pulling to the left just before impact. But a split second before #1 comes into view there is no visual evidence of #2's presence!
As well, taking into account having zero knowledge of visual manipulation, all of the other vehicles and their movements appear to be the same before, during, and after the impact.
Factoring in all of the anomalous reports of ufos, strange creatures and a cattle mutilation recently reported on the net, concluding this as a high strangeness event is certainly not out of the question.
But I am open to new evidence. In fact, I wonder about the fate of the drivers and what they would have to say about this incident.

Back
Top Bottom