Na Severu ... a Czech web full of SOTT

Beginning today, this thread will include all communication that involves our exchange that was until now going on in the private messaging. So far we communicated simple stuff via PM because we thought it would be noisy in the thread but we changed our view. We hope it will bring more clarity as to what is happening with the three of us, rylek, Mikkael and anka, when we are working together. Ultimately, I believe it will encourage all of us to bring our activity on the Forum to a level that is expected from participating members.

Guys, I just performed search for the word Cassiopaea on the net, out of curiosity. Cassiopaea.com came up and I went through its homepage text after a very long time. I realized that the translated part of the text which is on our blog in the section 'About us', subsection 'About Cassiopaea' has become outdated because it is very brief concerning the importance of the subject and that it maybe be putting some people off because they miss certain crucial context. What I thing we should add to our text is at least this part written by Laura which clarifies the long way preceding the experiment:

After years of working with people's heads via hypnotherapy, I didn't much care whether such things as "past lives" actually existed or not. I only cared that the therapeutic modality worked and gave people relief. My own theory was that it gave them a drama to explain things, to work things out; a way to achieve a resolution by changing the script of the drama. Same with "spirit release therapy."

I incorporated that process in a couple of cases where nothing else worked in the late 80s. I was quite astonished at the results (and was very careful to not contaminate my subjects), and wondered just what the heck was going on? Again, I just explained it to myself that it was a self-created drama that allowed the person to sort themselves out. It didn't matter to me; I wasn't invested in believing any of it. I only cared that it relieved suffering. And it did, every time. It was even a rather simple formulaic process which is why I was so surprised that it worked. Could it be that easy?

My working hypothesis at the time, considering the boring regularity with which subjects from all walks of life came up with the same images, the same types of dramas, the same dynamics in the subconscious mind, was that there was some sort of "field of images," or archetypes to which all human beings were connected in some way. Well, let me make that more precise: people sorted into groups according to which images and dynamics were dominant in their particular case. Jung's work was helpful, but didn't go far enough to explain what I was witnessing. So, I decided that it would be interesting to access this pure field. That's actually what started the whole thing.

Well, how does one access such a theorized field of symbols and dynamics that seems to have some "rule" over people's lives? The obvious answer was some form of "channeling."

BUT, there was a catch: I didn't trust anything - and I mean ANYTHING - that would just come into somebody's head - not even my own. I also wasn't interested in talking to alleged "dead dudes" anymore because, by this time, I'd had quite enough of that and if anybody knows they don't have much of interest to say, it was me, (assuming that it is anything other than a drama in the head of the subject).

One of the more interesting theories I came across regarding so-called "channeling" was developed by Barbara Honegger, said to be the first person in the United States to obtain an advanced degree in experimental parapsychology. Honegger suggested that automatism was the result of "stimulation" of the right hemisphere of the brain so that it could overcome the suppression of the left hemisphere. Automatism, as you might know, relates directly to utilizing a device such as automatic writing or a Ouija board type instrument. It was never entirely clear what was doing the stimulating, however and I could obtain no further information on her research.
Whether or not the information was supposed to come from the subconscious of the individual or "spirits," was not clearly spelled out. But my thought was that, if it was true that some form of automatism could assist in synchronizing the right and left hemisphere of the brain, that even if it did not result in any real "contact," it was still a worthy exercise.

As I have said, there was an open possibility in my mind that such things as "spirits" were merely fragments of the personality of an individual, sort of like little broken off circuits in the brain running in repetitive loops, created by trauma or stress. Perhaps an individual, when faced with a difficulty, entered a narcissistic state of fantasy, created a "dream," which was imprinted in the memory of the brain.
If they then emerged from this state back into dealing with their reality, but not having dealt with the issue itself, it might become locked away in a sort of cerebral file drawer, sitting there, waiting to be triggered by the electricity or neurochemicals of the brain in some random unconscious scan. The same could be said for so- called past life memories; they were merely self-created memory files generated in a state of narcissistic withdrawal due to stress.
Such neurological files could then be downloaded and read by using the conscious bypass method of either automatism or simply allowing the conscious mind to "step aside" as in hypnosis. For that matter, simple psychotherapy could be considered channeling in these terms. Trance channeling is more problematic because it suggests a definite pathological condition. In such cases, the "alter" ego, as either an alternate personality or whatever, is strong and well entrenched enough to establish a far stronger hold on the body of the host than those which can only manifest via automatism or trance.

My theory was that whatever the theorized "source" of whatever might be accessible, the method of automatism could be more safely utilized to access the field of archetypal symbols and dynamics that seemed to be the pool from which all people drew in the creation of their personal dramas, leaving aside the question of whether or not those dramas represented anything factual or not. My idea was that if this field could be accessed directly, after playing out and thereby eliminating via feedback, any personal thought loops or memory files, that a great deal of information about the human condition at large might be available.

I continued to dig and read cases and find out everything I could about the subject. That's when I came across one of the first clues about the role of the "standard religions" in suppressing the human ability to access whatever it was - whether it was the subconscious, an archetypal field, or whatever.

It seems that all "primitive" or preliterate cultures had some form of codified communication between "spirits" and the living. Again, let me reiterate that I consider this nomenclature to be simply convention. This phenomenon seems to be universal in the ancient world, and only came under condemnation with the inception of monotheism around 1000 BC. When Yahweh spoke through his channels, they were called prophets and the activity was "divine inspiration". When anybody else did it, it was necromancy or demonic possession, or even just out and out deception. This was because, obviously, since Jehovah/Yahweh was the only god, those other "gods" did not exist, therefore, anyone who claimed to be channeling them was lying. Of course that begs the question as to why people were put to death for lying about communicating with gods that were claimed not to exist? And, if they did actually exist, and were actually communicating, as Yahweh was also, then what status does that suggest about Yahweh, since he was the one who claimed to be the only god and that this was true simply because Yahweh said so via channeling? Most curious.

In the sixth century BC the Thracian Dionysiac cults were known to be using shamans as trance channels to communicate with the spirits, or what were then known as theoi or gods that were said to be discarnate immortal beings with superhuman powers. Some scholars suggest that rationalist philosophy was born out of the Dionysiac, Orphic, and Eleusinian mystery cults devoted to the channeling of these gods; certainly much ancient Greek philosophy, especially that of Pythagoras, Heraclitus, and Plato, was saturated with these mysteries.

In Plato's Theagetes Socrates confesses, "By the favour of the Gods, I have since my childhood been attended by a semi-divine being whose voice from time to time dissuades me from some undertaking, but never directs me what I am to do."

The most interesting item of all is the fact that Pythagoras used something like a Ouija board as early as 540 BC: a "mystic table" on wheels moved around and pointed toward signs that were then interpreted by the philosopher himself, or his pupil Philolaus. Even down to the present day, the mysteries of the Pythagoreans are subjects of intense interest to scientists and mystics alike. And here there seems to be evidence that the advanced knowledge of Pythagoras may have been obtained via a Ouija board!

This brings us back to the question, of course, as to how "channeled" information could have been the basis of the Rationalist philosophy that there was nothing to channel? Could it be merely a progression of the idea of Yahweh/Jehovah that there was only one god, and he was it? Just another step in stripping away any spiritual support from the lives of human beings?

By the time the Romans had conquered Greece, the rationalist movement was turning against spirit-channeling. Cicero, the Roman rationalist whom the early Church Fathers highly revered, railed against spirit-channeling or necromancy on the grounds that it involved ghastly pagan rituals. What seems to have happened is that, eventually, rationalism bit the hand that fed it and began to devour its father, monotheism, by further extending the argument to the idea that there is no god, there are no spirits, nothing survives the death of the physical body, so there is really nobody for us to talk to on the "other side," so why bother? Science took the view that the whole thing was a con game, and that's pretty much the current mainstream scientific opinion of the phenomenon today.

Nevertheless, as I noted: I thought it would be interesting to try to access the "pure field of archetypes." I knew it would take time to run out all the loops - whether spirits or just subconscious dramas - and that patience and persistence was important. And so, I settled down to do it, and it took over two years.

Or do you think the whole page should be translated? Let me know so I can work on it.

Beginning today, this thread will include all communication that involves our exchange that was until now going on in the private messaging. So far we communicated simple stuff via PM because we thought it would be noisy in the thread but we changed our view. We hope it will bring more clarity as to what is happening with the three of us, rylek, Mikkael and anka, when we are working together. Ultimately, I believe it will encourage all of us to bring our activity on the Forum to a level that is expected from participating members.
Thanks anka for getting the ball rolling on this! Indeed, it was about time we took our planning private messaging posts to this thread. This should help us to expand on our posts and include personal information and encourage networking.

Otherwise I will just add that today we had our weekly catch up with anka and Mikkael. The discussion ranged from EU and Central European politics, to discussion of practicing EE and our upcoming physical meet up over Christmas holidays in the Czech Republic. We can expand on what we hope to achieve during the meet up.

Message for anka, September Earth changes CZ subtitles are ready for PR, I've posted an update in the Earth Changes thread.

As rylek knows, I have been in touch with this blogger, Pozorovatelka, for about a year now. She does not speak English (fluent in Russian though) but feels very much on the same wavelength when it comes to translations of Laura's articles which have been published on Na Severu. Some time ago I advised here to follow Russian SOTT to get an idea of where we are coming from and by now she understands our approach. She misses on the work being performed here on the Forum and tries to grasp the reality of our world on her own.

She's been having a hard time to publish her articles even in alternative media since her writings are quiet out of the box. Her and myself have discussed possibility to reprint her articles on our blog, including our comments (which would be necessary - she doesn't see as far as this network, naturally) and she is very interested. It might be only a temporary solution before she gets her own web up and running. Her writings, which were originally flying all over the place in terms of consistency and readability as she was trying to tackle too many things from many different angles (and the resulting conundrum sounded sometimes a bit crazy), have improved a lot and I think there is a good reason to consider hosting her on the blog. I promised her to discuss this with you so if you don't mind, have a look at her latest piece and judge for your self. We can talk about it next Sunday.

Cows and pigs, Greta and the crooked mirror (outsidermedia.cz)

Reactions: Chu
Guys, I just performed search for the word Cassiopaea on the net, out of curiosity. Cassiopaea.com came up and I went through its homepage text after a very long time. I realized that the translated part of the text which is on our blog in the section 'About us', subsection 'About Cassiopaea' has become outdated because it is very brief concerning the importance of the subject and that it maybe be putting some people off because they miss certain crucial context.

I totally agree with you, the intro is too brief, and maybe bit too much, and without further information it sounds perhaps too incredible. So all that additional info you brought up (if it is going to be translated in full length) will certainly help with insight about channeling, and perhaps it could even precede the current info, osit. I think it's good idea, and with more information readers will have more accurate perspective.

quiet out of the box
the word you meant is 'quite', and I wasn't sure what the right word is either so I looked it up in dictionary for us :whistle:

PS: Yesterday after we ended our video chatroom, I went soon to bed, and was thinking about what Anka said, regarding posting those 30 articles per month, and considering that I am doing translation of one article two weeks, that sucks. I am going to do some changes into my daily routines so I can see some improvement guys. We'll see

the word you meant is 'quite', and I wasn't sure what the right word is either so I looked it up in dictionary for us :whistle:
Thank you, well spotted :thup:

PS: Yesterday after we ended our video chatroom, I went soon to bed, and was thinking about what Anka said, regarding posting those 30 articles per month, and considering that I am doing translation of one article two weeks, that sucks. I am going to do some changes into my daily routines so I can see some improvement guys. We'll see
Don't panic, I meant that number including the Czech&Slovak articles from other webs :-) We are already there, doing about 100 pieces in 90 days recently. In the first half of the year we were actually at 100 in 70 days and I thought we could soon get to 2 articles in a day which should be easily reachable once we organize ourselves better but I was too busy with my work during summer so my activity went down a bit. However, as you know, the only thing that really matters is the quality so I don't want us to focus on numbers and that's why I brought that up. I simply want to dedicate more time to translating articles which will bring information that is missing from other alternative media.

We are doing enough Earth changes & AGW, Fire in the Sky, Puppet Masters and Society's Child. Also some Health & wellness stuff which is kind of popular in our region so this is easier to dig out but it would be great to get (translate) more pieces on psychology/ponerology, esoterica, secret history & high strangeness, because these topics are either missing from our CZ/SK scene or are being provided by new-agey sort of webs, that are only keeping readers in their bubble without giving any real value as in providing more insight about our reality. It is up to us to change that. So let's maintain the current publishing rate while raising the quality of the content.

Don't panic, I meant that number including the Czech&Slovak articles from other webs :-) We are already there, doing about 100 pieces in 90 days recently. In the first half of the year we were actually at 100 in 70 days and I thought we could soon get to 2 articles in a day which should be easily reachable once we organize ourselves better but I was too busy with my work during summer so my activity went down a bit. However, as you know, the only thing that really matters is the quality so I don't want us to focus on numbers and that's why I brought that up. I simply want to dedicate more time to translating articles which will bring information that is missing from other alternative media.
Exactly as anka says. We've been over this a number of times, discussing how we'd like increase our output of translated articles but there are only so many hours in the day and what we can realistically do. That is not to say we shouldn't constantly strive to increase our productivity but also worth keeping in mind is that conditions in our lives change. For example I've had very limited spare time over the last month or so because of work, where I was doing 20+ hours overtime every week. This meant my output of shorter articles dropped to nearly zero as I had to decide what is my main priority - such as finishing the Witches article series in time for Halloween. Now that things are settling back to normal I can get back into the usual rhythm and turn out more articles. So going forward you will find a working pattern that suits you and topic areas you enjoy and build up your momentum.

I thought I'd also point out that I aim to work on one or two longer articles along side shorter ones. This way there is a steady stream of shorter ones with the occasional longer article. This way if I decide to work on a longer one it doesn't take how ever many weeks to publish one article, as is the case now with the Witches series.

We are doing enough Earth changes & AGW, Fire in the Sky, Puppet Masters and Society's Child. Also some Health & wellness stuff which is kind of popular in our region so this is easier to dig out but it would be great to get (translate) more pieces on psychology/ponerology, esoterica, secret history & high strangeness, because these topics are either missing from our CZ/SK scene or are being provided by new-agey sort of webs, that are only keeping readers in their bubble without giving any real value as in providing more insight about our reality. It is up to us to change that. So let's maintain the current publishing rate while raising the quality of the content.
Again have to agree with this. For example I've pretty much stopped translating political topics even though I enjoy doing these probably the most. But there's plenty out there in CZ and our role should be to supplement and add that extra value informed by SOTT that is not usually seen on other websites.

Looking forward there are a number of psychology articles coming, there's still the Dabrowski series to finish, the ponerology series by Harrison are also in the pipeline, one 411 missing Hunters article is coming soon, which leaves us with having to put more future focus on the Secret history category.

Speaking of planning, I'm aware promising to deliver the shared spreadsheet with categories and links for upcoming articles. :-)

I totally agree with you, the intro is too brief, and maybe bit too much, and without further information it sounds perhaps too incredible. So all that additional info you brought up (if it is going to be translated in full length) will certainly help with insight about channeling, and perhaps it could even precede the current info, osit. I think it's good idea, and with more information readers will have more accurate perspective.
Again have to agree. The 'about us' section is still pretty much a first draft from when we launched the website. We should expand on the Cass material information and provide more background.

I can translate the excerpt this weekend?

The 'about us' section is still pretty much a first draft from when we launched the website. We should expand on the Cass material information and provide more background.

I can translate the excerpt this weekend?
If you feel like doing it then go ahead - much appreciated! :headbanger:🙏

For anka, the Missing 411 - Hunters article is saved as draft and ready for PR! ;-)

I have finished - False Prophet of the Children Crusade. Anka Yu ready? :-) Will be on your way soon!

Back
Top Bottom