Nephilim, alien invasion...I have questions

Jacygirl this subject is very interesting. Maybe you will like to read or listen this interview by Sott with Dr. Jacobs about the presence of aliens already in our planet.

I had not read this interview and there is something that caught my attention and it is the learning of the hybrids of the customs and ways to behave among us and the ability to read minds.

In the Star Wars movies the Jedi and the Sid learn with a master. There is always a master and an apprentice, it is said in the movie.

The first time I saw one of these couples I was about eighteen years old and in recent years I have seen several of these couples.

Curiously they were always women, which may be because as a man I pay more attention to them than to men.

The one who is the master is very noticeable because of her poise and an attitude almost like a soldier controlling the situation and teaching the other person.

The one who is the apprentice does not know how to control herself so well and before our thoughts she can give herself away with nervousness and fleeting glances out of the corner of her eye.

Now when I read that article my observations from so many years make a lot of sense.

In any case, I'm telling you this because no one will believe it, but perhaps it will help someone to know what to see.

So the Nephilim were giants, 11-14' tall. They are coming back by the millions. Are they returning as the same giants, or are they now altered to look more like us peasant humans? Are they already here and blending in with society? Are they filtering into different locations, slowly, not all at once?

I don't think that aliens live among us, except, maybe, for a proportionally very limited number of alien Grey hybrids. The nephilim giants are said to be 3D, so they probably can't shift shape, I suppose. 4D STS are said to be capable of shapeshifting but not for a very long time. Also, they wouldn't like to "live among us", although, as an exception probably, the C's say some individual reptilian beings or their hybrids lived as rulers within some human societies in the past.

We have been prepared ad nauseam for an alien invasion. Always coming from the sky. Funny that movie that came out recently titled "Don't Look Up". Are we looking in the wrong direction? Is this alien invasion already underway and they look like us?

Yes, it's the psychopaths, in a wider sense than "broken OP's"; all those who are committed to STS as a path, I suppose. So, it's the "pathological STS" that is "alien", I believe. It's "alien" to STO/being. Thus, ego is also alien. In that sense, aliens can even be said to be "in us", in our mind, as Castaneda says.

In a hundred years, the vast majority of us who are alive today will not be alive.
Do you think it will take a hundred years or more for the Wave of transition to take place? We talk about a "thousand year period", yes, but I think it's not literal. Laura shared her prediction in the Jay Campbell podcast no. 4 that the Wave would probably "happen" within 10 years.

I don't take predicted events as facts, of course, but I "hope" that we would experience the Wave "in this lifetime" :)

The C's have said that the programming is already complete, so the invaders will already be placing themselves in all strata of society and simply after the death of the obsolete they will take the control.

Your hairdresser, the people at the pizzeria, the trendy bar you like to go to, etc., etc., will be them and nobody will notice.

The normal citizen of the Matrix will live and will die without having found out anything.
I can't imagine Reptilians collectively disguising as humans and living among us for a long time. As hairdressers, pizzeria personnel? No way!!! :))) But I must also admit that I can imagine almost nothing about how a landing by 4D STS disguising as good guys would be like.

For some reason I have the thought/memory that they do reincarnate/inhabit the bodies of humans.
Not sure but I don't think so. However, I think that the C's say something to the effect that some people carry the genes of giants.

I believe they said something along the lines of Laura being the one who will save us.

This comes to mind:

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

The Cs gave a description about many variants of grays and reptilians when they arrive on Earth they would eventually awaken all humans.
Yes. Or, in other words, they would eventually cause all humans to unite against them.

There would also be meteorite impacts and the twin Sun.
This reminds me something very interesting that the C's talked about:

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

A: No.

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

I can't imagine Reptilians collectively disguising as humans and living among us for a long time. As hairdressers, pizzeria personnel? No way!!! :))) But I must also admit that I can imagine almost nothing about how a landing by 4D STS disguising as good guys would be like.
In the words of the TV series Game of Thrones:

"You know nothing Jon Snow"

Everything you say is assumptions and new age internet programming.

Well of course it's okay, you can believe whatever you want.

In the words of the TV series Game of Thrones:

"You know nothing Jon Snow"

Everything you say is assumptions and new age internet programming.

Well of course it's okay, you can believe whatever you want.
Let's not give up mirth, Wandering Star! Let's not take it too seriously, even if I myself sound like that sometimes. What does it matter if aliens did this or that? They're already doing everything to assimilate us to themselves, to negative beings.

Thank you for continuing this conversation.
I keep seeing things that provoke a WTF reaction in me. Lately there is much on Twitter/X like the one I'm going to post. Many more about women/girls being gang raped, with perpetrators apparently explaining that "we have to because we don't have girlfriends here". I don't consider Tweets/X's to be 'the truth' however I do wonder if there is some truth being told.

Being born in Canada I have always known people from other countries/cultures. I myself am the child of British immigrants. I have had friends of various color, religion, country/culture...and I have never once been aware of any of this type of behavior. To me, this is not a race/color/creed issue...it is a character/soul issue.

According to the Tweet/X posts, various country's governments are not reacting towards these behaviors (except to ignore) while citizens posting on other social media platforms are being charged and imprisoned for posting their reactions and opinions. Again, I can't prove it so I merely consider it may be true, but it may also be false.

Either way, if any of this is true...the behavior of many illegal aliens suddenly seems bold, brash and somewhat nefarious...and inhumane. I may indeed know nothing, like Jon Snow (good quote by the way). However I will continue to want to know the truth even if I "can't handle the truth" (A Few Good Men movie quote).

Back
Top Bottom