Nephilim, alien invasion...I have questions

I think as the Wave approaches and these ships that are carrying 36 million Nephilim move closer to earth, that the frequencies of these beings will start to merge and/or download into people on the planet who already have a similar nature and predisposition towards being authoritarian enforcers. As the C's have said, the battle isn't for us, but through us. Maybe the Nephilim can't even approach our planet without having a sufficient number of people choosing that pathway and giving them something to anchor to. Take for example the jabs, the nanotech and spike proteins and talk of installing operating systems. Operating system to do what, exactly? I remember the C's had said something to the effect that the Lizzies wanted to create the proper hosts so that they could inhabit 3D bodies again. Freaky stuff!

I think as the Wave approaches and these ships that are carrying 36 million Nephilim move closer to earth, that the frequencies of these beings will start to merge and/or download into people on the planet who already have a similar nature and predisposition towards being authoritarian enforcers. As the C's have said, the battle isn't for us, but through us. Maybe the Nephilim can't even approach our planet without having a sufficient number of people choosing that pathway and giving them something to anchor to. Take for example the jabs, the nanotech and spike proteins and talk of installing operating systems. Operating system to do what, exactly? I remember the C's had said something to the effect that the Lizzies wanted to create the proper hosts so that they could inhabit 3D bodies again. Freaky stuff!
Isn’t that the whole reason that everything that’s happening is happening? All of this is about the lizzies needing new bodies because their race is dying, then there’s the they need to eat part of it, but there’s no need to take such extreme measure if it’s just about sustenance.

It’s quite a brilliantly orchestrated plan IMO, from what I can see.

Gets me thinking though, do they want to control our souls in 4D or use the bodies, or both? can they still feed off other 4DSTS or does it have to 2 and 3D ? What’s the point of controlling other 4D individuals? To create a bigger ‘army’… I can’t get out of thinking 3D about it
I’m under the impression that they want bodies (been trying to create the perfect ‘container’ that they can grow in labs that their souls can marry with) to insert themselves into in 3D environments, ya know, the sins of the flesh… and the only reason they want this is because there’s nothing else they can do to keep their species alive apart from suck the life out of others which is causing them more entropy.

Back
Top Bottom