New Attacks

Tigersoap said:
It's just an easy and obvious scapegoat. (In fact the worst publicity you get the better your albums will sell :D)

Like much other genre (Hip-hop anyone ? Techno ? rave parties ?...) I really think that at some point there is always a swift change in the People involved in the genre. I do think it's a co-opting of the "Matrix" in order to kill in the egg any form of real exchange/gathering.. I don't know how to express it better.

It's even easier and faster when you promote yourself as a left hand path band I guess :)

I've seen it happen in the harcdore scene around where I live where it was fun at the beginning but something happened and everything got more brutal and violent.
Same thing happened to festivals I used to go, something changed (I don't doubt that the fact that the huge corporations who bought those festivals to make more money out of them did not play a part in it) and there were more fights, bad vibes and drug related problems all over.
It's called Ponerization, and it occurs in most creative movements, political, spiritual, artistic and is occuring on the Internet through disinformation. The original ideal be it artistic, spiritual, informational or otherwise is corrupted by an anti-Christ effect.

You can read about it in Laura's post here (toward the middle of the page):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093&p=5

EsoQuest said:
In my view this was because the geography itself was resonant to those frequencies, and would not have opened with any kind of metal.
Hi EQ,
Can you possibly elaborate for me what you mean by the above sentence? How does geography resonate? This is interesting to me because of some research I'm working on right now in relation to vibration, frequency etc.

Don

This is so true, IMO. Activities that might have been fairly safe in more "normal" times may not be now. Especially activities that open you up at the same time as they lower your guard. But I also agree with EQ about being careful with generalizations. But it is more important than ever to develop discernment.

EsoQuest said:
It's cool to let go into the groove, but we just need to remember that these are not really normal times. There is far more interdimensional and psychic activity going on now than in previous decades. And there are more possessing elements than before. Just look at all the psychopaths coming into power.

Interesting this same psychopaths coming into power in the 30's followed a lot of magical ritualistic and spiritualist activity in the previous half century. Interesting that a similar psychopathic emergence is occuring after a similar wave of activity. We know that many well meaning people can be used. Personally, I am not going to give up what I like because of this unless it starts feeling bad unto itself, and one certainly cannot make sweeping generalizations.

dhess31 said:
Can you possibly elaborate for me what you mean by the above sentence? How does geography resonate? This is interesting to me because of some research I'm working on right now in relation to vibration, frequency etc.
Geography resonates, in my understanding, through three basic variables: earth, human and sky.

The first is a function of geology and native fauna and flora. It depends on the ground morphology, the water found above and below ground, tectonic activity, volcanic activity if any, mineral content of the soil and the relationship of the area to the greater geography that surrounds it (if it is bounded by mountains, hills, rivers or open flat areas, for example). Also what kinds of plants grow there and density of foliage. If you cut down the trees in an area, its energy can and will change, same if you kill the animals. Much of Ohio's terrestrial energy dynamics, for example, are attributed to the fact that it was on the glacial boundary during the last Ice Age.

The second is who lives there, who has lived there, and what have been the dynamics of people living there through the ages. The earth tends to record the patterns corresponding to human events. How much violence has the area witnessed and/or if there were periods of marked harmony of existence in societies there. What is the particular temperament of the peoples living there, how long ago did they migrate and who lived before? The psychic temperament of the peoples inhabiting or having had inhabited an area is also revealed in their belief systems and particular symbologies and ceremonious enactements that were meaningful to them. Basically, one also needs to ask if a genetically homogenous population or not inhabits the place.

The sky portion is a little more obscure. It partly relates to the climate of the area and weather patterns to which it is subjected. These affect the particular character of the place and the energies surrounding it, and this is more evident in places with particular weather conditions, such as deserts, jungles, and can be taken into account in temperate zones that vary such as differences between a Mediterranian and a more Northern climate (degrees of humidity, thunderstorm activity etc). The sky portion also relates to how that area grounds cosmic energies, which also relates to thunderstorm activity, but can be felt by sensitive people in those areas. This is dependent on the geology, and can probably be classified as an aspect of it.

The place in mention I described, for example, was on a former quartz quarry filled with water, and with a lot of underground waterways. Water holds charge, quartz is piezoelectric, and this affects the flora which feeds on both minerals and draws water. The Native Americans inhabiting the place had both phases of reverence for it and longer periods of violent activity. Their rituals were encoded in the earth as particular energy patterns within the material structure and emanating from it.

Opening a gate involves coming into resonance with those structures, and Jim Morisson was in a way inspired by the Native American shamanic tradition through his psychedelic meanderings. This was incorporated into his style, which wasn't precisely American-shamanic, but compatible more than Heavy Metal styles, which are closer to a Teutonic motif.

So you need to incorporate a lot of variables, although by percieving the character or tone of a place, you can probably associate it with the more influencial ones. Ideally, you can get the feel of an area psychically, and then commence to learn about it to examine how that particular feel corresponds to the data available.

Of course, this information doesn't take into account the power vortices generated by the sub crust layers of the planet, such as those described by the view of the earth as a resonating polyhedron. You can look that info up as well and take it into account if it applies, but what I have mentioned above regards variables in the realm of more immediate experience, and the earth grid theory is still a theory, while history, minerology etc, are immediately verifiable.

I hope my explanation was useful.

Hey EQ thanks for that! It was very helpful. If you don't mind I have some more questions for you.

1. When we are talking "vibration" and "resonance" I think of matters in a quantum level (i.e. sub-atomic?). So, all that you wrote above, does that "resonance" actually have to do with the LITERAL vibrational patterns? I suspect it does but I might be wrong.

2. If my thoughts in #1 above are correct, is it possible (and/or a good idea) to change it? Would, at some level of consciousness, this be a violation of Free-Will? Can we even known if it is? We might not have the necessary awareness...But it would seem to me that it IS possible, and maybe that is what happened on that night? Or were the vibrations already there and just got amplified by the situation?

3. What would happen to one if one's PERSONAL virbrational frequency didn't "resonate" with an area? Is that what actually happened in this particular do you think? Is that what caused the odd sensations (like nausea) you had? Was this like two magnets repeling each other? Did this out-of-synch PHYSICAL/HYPERDIMENSIONAL vibration pattern cause the others to be angry? Maybe they couldn't feed off of you...

4. If my thinking is correct, then I suppose we could think that this type of "energy dynamic" ALSO comes into play in human-human relationships. This is sort of a "scientific/physical" view of OP's, Psychopaths and psychic vampires. Why people get drained and sick just by the presence of other people, because at an ENERGY level (physical at some level and not psychic energy, though they are related) the OP's/psychopaths/vampires have to LITERALLY steal PHYSICAL energy to sustain themselves. The C's even say that the energy centers in these entites either aren't there or are really underdeveloped. So my thinking is an AREA could do this as well...

Thoughts?

Don

dhess31 said:
1. When we are talking "vibration" and "resonance" I think of matters in a quantum level (i.e. sub-atomic?). So, all that you wrote above, does that "resonance" actually have to do with the LITERAL vibrational patterns? I suspect it does but I might be wrong.
If one wants to be purely scientific one must think in terms of measurement here. In other words, a physical vibration can be measured by an instrument and that measurement is marked by specific parameters such as frequency and amplitude. In this case the vibration is felt, and the idea is that this is not an internally generated feeling but a perception. Personally, I believe everything our body registers (and what we call mind and even soul is part and parcel of body process while we live), has a physical component.

A scientist usually thinks of a measuring instrument in terms of some inorganic construction, probably containing some circuitry. Yet these devices have limits, and the vibrations we are describing are at least as complex as the biological organism that recieves them. Since all matter is quantized at the atomic level and atoms exist within and are part of an ocean of fields and forces that are very likely of the same medium, we can indeed posit a quantum field for purposes of reference, which includes all of the above variables.

The thing is that we tend to think of physical vibrations in terms scientists have given us, and these are dependent on the concept of the inorganic measuring device. We need to think here in terms of patterns that are at least as complex as life itself.

Since the human reciever does percieve such stimuli, and since the human nervous system works along quantum principles down to the synapse level, and deeper at the level of the vast intercelluar network of microtubules, I believe we can say that such stimuli are propagated through the quantum field (of which we are a part), and since quantum process are vibratory, we may speak of these stimuli as quantum vibrations. Of course this may offend some scientists.

We are, however, talking of a degree of complexity and possibly non-linearity that far transcends the concept of a string being plucked. These are at least three dimensional standing waves of a complexity and feedback nature that is compatible with biological life, which may even be a more simple quantum wave carrier matrix with respect to them.

dhess31 said:
2. If my thoughts in #1 above are correct, is it possible (and/or a good idea) to change it? Would, at some level of consciousness, this be a violation of Free-Will? Can we even known if it is? We might not have the necessary awareness...But it would seem to me that it IS possible, and maybe that is what happened on that night? Or were the vibrations already there and just got amplified by the situation?
Well the simple act of observing anything changes it. When you walk on a lawn you tread on grass, when you breath you exchange millions of microorganisms with the environment. Change is unavoidable. Being in a natural setting and feeling into it creates a coupling between its field patterns and yours. Life is enhanced in this manner because you have two modes of complexity combining toward a greater complexity. When they separate, each retains an imprint memory of that experience that it can use as a reference for greater self-organization. This is loving, life-affirming, constructive communion.

When your patterning is not life-affirming, however, you are introducing an entropy vector into your environment, effectively demoting its life-potential. The difference is between being a lover and being a rapist/murderer. To refrain from any relationship for fear of "stirring the waters" is a refusal to participate in life itself, and deprives life of the opportunity for greater creative complexity, freedom and fulfillment. This is akin to be afrain to do good because others have done bad. Yet often doing nothing is as harmful as doing bad. What counts is where you are coming from.

Yes, we can know because our communion affirms it. How do you know if a friend accepts your company?

What happened that night was an intentional violation of the geoharmonic potential of the area for entropic ends. The means were mechanical patterns, and the reason the area complied is because for years people were partying there, some dying, and most polluting the area dumping all their negativity after which they felt "renewed" upon returning to society. Even the most beautify area can turn hellish if there is enough excrement dumped on it, and here the excrement was mostly psychic.

dhess31 said:
3. What would happen to one if one's PERSONAL virbrational frequency didn't "resonate" with an area? Is that what actually happened in this particular do you think? Is that what caused the odd sensations (like nausea) you had? Was this like two magnets repeling each other? Did this out-of-synch PHYSICAL/HYPERDIMENSIONAL vibration pattern cause the others to be angry? Maybe they couldn't feed off of you...
They would not feel right about the place, or feel their expression was somehow inhibited or even nothing at all. It all depends what the energy of the person is and what the energy of the place is. There is a whole spectrum of possibilities, and reasons for incompatibility. Usually placees with life-affirming energy make everyone feel good. However, some will want to exchange entropy for the life-force (vampire effect) and others will freely circulate so that both environment and self benefit as I described further up.

Environments with a history of intense human interaction are different, because the area is either enhanced or biased by that interaction and may be conditioned by it. There are grades of life affirmantion and awareness that transcend any human patterns provided these have not been too traumatic, although there are people who can literally bless and cleans such areas, and these may be more able to do so in some places (for example their own birth geography) but not in others. Like I said, a lot of variables invovled here.

What caused the nausea was the entropic malevolence of the pattern, and the distinct impression it hated me. Not so simple as two magnets, no.

It stimulated their reptile brain, and aggression centers. That was its nature. It was predatory and mimiced the motivating rage of a predator. It wanted blood, of that I was sure. And since I was not part of the organism (spread as what religious mythology calls "legion" through human conduits), I was food, and since I resisted being eaten I was a target of rage.

No, this thing was so foreign to my nature that there was no access point except possibly extreme fear, which it tried to trigger. So to it, you are either with it (and hence enraged) or against it (and hence afraid). Predator or prey. Of course, one must not forget that wherever there are two options there often is concealed a third, which may often be the solution we seek out of the dualistic quandary.

dhess31 said:
4. If my thinking is correct, then I suppose we could think that this type of "energy dynamic" ALSO comes into play in human-human relationships. This is sort of a "scientific/physical" view of OP's, Psychopaths and psychic vampires. Why people get drained and sick just by the presence of other people, because at an ENERGY level (physical at some level and not psychic energy, though they are related) the OP's/psychopaths/vampires have to LITERALLY steal PHYSICAL energy to sustain themselves. The C's even say that the energy centers in these entites either aren't there or are really underdeveloped. So my thinking is an AREA could do this as well...
Yes, it definitely comes into play in human relationships. In fact it is most observable there. It comes into play in ALL relationships, which probably involve manifestations of quantum wave superpositions expressed through our being mentally, emotionally and through sensation. Stealing energy is certainly how it (vampirism) feels, but I think this warrants some examination.

I would call it entropic compensation via enforced bioquantum wave superposition. Entropic patterns decay. They cannot sustain their level of complexity because of the degrading effects of entropy and internal friction, let alone reach greater states of complex organization. Energy is a misleading term here.

What we are describing are energy states. So we have a superposition of energy states between vampire and victim, and these two different states then tend to equalize with the victim resonating to a lower energy state because of the vampire's predominant entropy, and the vampire having its quantum field vibrated by the higher energy state of the victim. Thus, we have an exchange of energy states, lower (entropic) for higher (life-affirming).

Some vampires actually target lower centers of the victim, some higher, some both. To create an exchange coupling they usually begin by "seducing" the victim, creating some kind of affinity or even drawing the victim's attention in some way, even if it is his/her subconscious attention (making the exchange behind the victim's back so to speak). It depends on the vampire.

When higher center vampirism is involved conscious maintainance of integrity can help greatly, where lower center vampirism is involved it is still a matter of integrity, and it is also conscious, but involves the emotions and sensations more than cognitively oriented consciousness.

In terms of people "without" higher centers, or blackened ones, I believe that these centers exist as necessary for cognitive function and even a working nervous system, but that they are beholden to the reptile brain that calls the shots, and dominated by entropy. This is actually a complex topic, and I am only skimming through it here, but I hope my thoughts are useful.

EsoQuest said:
I would call it entropic compensation via enforced bioquantum wave superposition. Entropic patterns decay. They cannot sustain their level of complexity because of the degrading effects of entropy and internal friction, let alone reach greater states of complex organization. Energy is a misleading term here.

What we are describing are energy states. So we have a superposition of energy states between vampire and victim, and these two different states then tend to equalize with the victim resonating to a lower energy state because of the vampire's predominant entropy, and the vampire having its quantum field vibrated by the higher energy state of the victim. Thus, we have an exchange of energy states, lower (entropic) for higher (life-affirming).

Some vampires actually target lower centers of the victim, some higher, some both. To create an exchange coupling they usually begin by "seducing" the victim, creating some kind of affinity or even drawing the victim's attention in some way, even if it is his/her subconscious attention (making the exchange behind the victim's back so to speak). It depends on the vampire.

When higher center vampirism is involved conscious maintainance of integrity can help greatly, where lower center vampirism is involved it is still a matter of integrity, and it is also conscious, but involves the emotions and sensations more than cognitively oriented consciousness.

In terms of people "without" higher centers, or blackened ones, I believe that these centers exist as necessary for cognitive function and even a working nervous system, but that they are beholden to the reptile brain that calls the shots, and dominated by entropy. This is actually a complex topic, and I am only skimming through it here, but I hope my thoughts are useful.
Again, thanks. This is interesting to me and is along the lines of what I am wondering/thinking.

"Unholy Hungers" talks about the vampiric state not ALWAYS being on necessarily. It is called an archetype (I think of it in terms of the 'little I's'). So, if the vampiric state in entropy would that then ALWAYS consume the vampire unless it endlessly feeds? How would an individual "turn off" this entropy? The author seems to think that by changing the emotions/thought processes this energy can be turned off. So I guess that would mean that the waves are never a constant state of "being"? From the data I have now this seems to be the case.

Also, do you have any links that details this type of information I can study?

Thanks,
Don

Unfortunately, I don't have any links off hand. I got a lot of information on the subject over the years, but most of my conclusions resulted from that info combined with personal observations. I guess the best thing is to focus on the subject and just keep surfing till you find something. To me recorded information of this type is not revealing unto itself so much as a catalyst for our own thoughts.

Plus, if there is work related to my own conclusions I probably haven't read it since most of what I did read had bits and pieces in it I felt resonated with my observations and intuitive perception, and a lot of things that did not seem of use. So to me learning here relates to learning how to learn, as opposed to simply aquiring information.

Regarding you other inquiries, I know that if you do not eat food your body begins consuming itself. Anytime there is hunger that is not satiated that which hungers begins to consume itself. So when hungry, you WILL eat, the question is what? Similarly the vampire will consume themselves because their energy state cannot be maintained in equilibrium without constant contact with greater complexity.

I believe a vampire can be "redeemed", that is reach a greater state of complexity and overcome entropy. However, I do not believe it to be as simple as changing thoughts/emotions. Entropy is a part of the person. The energy states we are describing here are states of being, not just qualities in being. One's being goes far deeper than patterns at the emotional/mental level although these levels can allow us to access deeper states.

My experience with such people reveals that their mode is far more intense than any addiction. The best we can do at this stage is learn how not to feed them so that redemption becomes a matter of survival for them. I believe turning off entropy is like saying we can turn off death and hence be immortal. Perhaps it can be done, but it is obviously not so easy. And in my view, to even refrain from feeding psychopaths and vampires one needs to confront one's own inner entropy, those areas within difficult to confront and often reflected in external events.

One needs to consider that the true I itself of the vampire is subject to entropic corruption. Those with naturally higher energy states, who are more prone to positive individuation, are most likely the ones associating entropy with the little I's. Personally, the vampires I have known revel in their entropy because they think being able to "drain" others gives them power, and so they see no alternative. I have really had a few tell me they would rather die than change their ways. To me considering a vampire can change is like thinking all a psychopath needs is a bit of therapy and all will be well.

If you have experienced vampires who normalized, so to speak, by simply changing mental and/or phsycial orientation, perhaps they were only victims who became locked in a vampiric mode, in the same manner that normal people can display symptoms of psychopathy when overly influenced by such. One can get out of this because the central I is still non-vampiric, and one still retains a normal genetic potential. The vampires of which I speak are more likely born, not made.

I think some clarity is needed here:
Ben wrote:
Just to clarify, Cricket, my normal dreams are quite different from these 'events'. I think I have established that these 'events' are not dreams, they happen while I am asleep and they may develop from dreams but they have nothing in common with my normal dreaming life

All I meant by my previous statement is that since there is no concrete way you can prove these events aren't just dreams, I'd give advice assuming that you are right instead of dismissing it. Since my friend stated that he felt there was something unusual about his event, I would give him the benefit of the doubt just like you.

Ben wrote:
It seems to me that this guy almost certainly fainted because of the heat, which I have seen happen to unsuspecting people before.

Ok, fair enough, the most logical and simple explanation is probably correct, but how do you know this? I outlined an alternative possibility because my friend had an intuitive feeling about this event; do you have any proof that your sleeping troubles are anything apart from dreams? Maybe you have very substantial evidence to suggest this but you can't ever be absolutely sure, in which case, your openness to different possibilities are based on a degree of intuition as well.
That was all my point was. I admit that I didn't choose my words wisely; I thought in context it was clear enough. Thanks though, I really must think about the words I use more before I submit my posts.

I'm listening to Red Sparowes now. Great stuff! Thanks for the tip.

Ben said:
DonaldJHunt said:
Fair enough. I will look up the bands and listen to some samples, then.
Download the whole albums! ISIS and Red Sparowes make brilliantly composed, beautiful metal.

I had another 'attack' this morning, I guess I was due for one! I mention this was one because it was slightly different in that it was a 'sleep paralysis' type event.

I was waking up thinking that I could hear my friend calling me through the earplugs I was wearing, I wasn't thinking clearly and at first I really thought he was there and I decided to get up. I couldn't move and I then felt a heavy weight pressing down on my side (I was lying on my side). I realised what was happening, then I heard a kind of muttering which was muffled by my earplugs (which doesn't really make sense, if you think about it). It had a general aura of maliciousless about it although I couldn't hear the actual words. The paralysis and whatever accompanied it quickly left when I made it clear in my mind that I was not afraid. Anyway, this one is interesting because the topic of sleep paralysis events is whole other topic which complicates things.

Today I am going for a walk in the countryside, which will hopefully help to restore balance as EQ mentioned.

Well, it finally looks like they are trying something new with me.

I have had VERY little sleep in the past 3 days, and the night before last I didn't manage to get to sleep at all. Every time I was drifting off I would become aware of it and so prevent myself from falling asleep, this has happened before of course but in the last 3 nights it has been ridiculous. I am literally preventing myself from sleeping, even though I desperately need to and I have exams all this week.

Last night I finally connected the dots and remembered that I had been having sharp pains in my palms and soles, stomach pains and a sore throat and obsessive thoughts about getting to sleep. I suspected this was a new form of attack and so I challenged the entity by attempting to make it leave through a form of prayer ( a sort of mini self-exorcism, if you will). It was then that my entire body surface started to tingle, as I have described during previous 'greeting' attempts, and this came so intense that my entire surface was buzzing with warning signals. I didn't really know what I could do there and then so I continued trying to sleep for a few hours, durng this time I repeatedly saw black shapes flitting around the room - but i was so tired that these could conceivably been complete hallucinations. My stomach was also becoming very tense and I felt uneasy and uncomfortable until it started getting light. I finally fell asleep about 5am after 7hrs (considering that I had not slept even a minute the night before, this is ridiculous).

Tonight is a real test, because if I am unable to sleep again my exam performance is going to start going into freefall, I am already finding it hard to read and post on this forum. Then I shall need some counteractive measures to prevent this from happening.

The thing that worries me is that if this a result of Negs influencing my psychology then I could be dealing with powerful enitities, or those which have breached by defences in some serious way. There were a few (inherently unreliable) phenomena such as strange thoughts and words popping in to my head, one of them was in a kind of hissing voice and I considered that it could be some kind of name. I'm not sure about this because I was so tired I didn't know what was happening.

Damn Negs :O

Ben said:
The thing that worries me is that if this a result of Negs influencing my psychology then I could be dealing with powerful enitities, or those which have breached by defences in some serious way. There were a few (inherently unreliable) phenomena such as strange thoughts and words popping in to my head, one of them was in a kind of hissing voice and I considered that it could be some kind of name. I'm not sure about this because I was so tired I didn't know what was happening.
I don't know about you, but when undergoing challenges with entropic energies and accelerated learning, I need a healthy amount of sleep to keep my nervous system balanced. If you are going to deal with anything, getting rest is paramount. And I think that is the primary strategy of these attacks, to imbalance your nervous system and thus shatter your defenses.

Exam time is stressful as it is, and lack of sleep exacerbates neural misfiring leading to hallucinations, hearing voices and electrical sensations in the body, cramps and pains in the abdomen and the extremities. These sound like stress symptoms to me.

And even the term "hallucination" is not easy to define here, because there may be an ongoing stress from the negs, combined with exam stress, combined with stress from lack of sleep that exaggerates perceptions that may have an objective basis.

My focus would be on carving out any 6-8 hours out of 24 where I can rest, even if you have to sleep in four hour intervals, or in the day time. Melatonin might help, but the nightmare factor needs to be addressed if it is a real issue. Sleeping in the day, (making your room as dark as possible) if you can, may relieve you of the nightmare factor. This may not be convenient, but before you can do anything about the attacks, you have to pay attention to rebalancing your nervous system.

If you can, shift you sleep cycle into as much of a daytime emphasis as you can, and study at night. Take a hot bath before you take a nap immersing your body as much as possible in very warm water. Check the sugar and carbohydrate content of your meals, and the prevalence of any stimulants such as caffein. Anything you eat or drink during the day in times of stress can affect your sleep cycle even if many hourse have passed since ingestion. Drink a lot of water (preferably bottled) to help clean your system of the toxins accumulated from lack of sleep. To me it seems that your adrenals are off kilter a bit as well, which affects your whole body chemistry.

The best way, IMO, to deal with this is to address the physical vehicle, because that is the foundation of you psychic integrity.

Thanks again EQ. I should have pointed out a few key things - I need to learn to provide these details in my original posts!

The exams aren't all that stressful for me because I'm well prepared and I don't mind writing essays, they certainly wouldn't be the main factor in preventing me from sleeping. I find it very difficult to sleep in the day or in bouts and it's not really practical in my house.

The problem to me seems entirely psychological in that my body wants to sleep and I start to drift off but it is my mind which will not switch off. That is not to say my thoughts are racing, what I mean is that I am so focused on getting to sleep that I immediately notice when I am starting to fall asleep - thus stopping the natural process.

I am inclined to agree with you that it is more likely that negs are capitalising on and exacerbating this problem in order to remove defences. I am pretty sure that they are present because of the intense reaction of my body surface (which only occurs during possible psychic attack, never any other time, and never anything remotely similar) to my attempts to 'banish' them from my presence. But I don't really know what I'm doing with that, or how best to counteract them 'on the spot'.

Back
Top Bottom