New book: American Heart of Darkness

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Just noticed a new review of PP on amazon by Robert Kirkconnell:

I came across this book years ago while researching my book, American Heart of Darkness. All of a sudden mounds of research came into focus. Why was Hitler financed by Wall Street, and why were the worst Nazi criminals given sanctuary in the U.S. and South America? Further, why was the entire intelligence arm of the Nazis, about seven thousand agents, brought into the intelligence community of the U.S.? How did we become them and they become us? These and other seemingly imponderables can only be understood by first comprehending the contents of this book. Suddenly, the pieces of the puzzle all came together.
This book should be the well-spring from which psychology and political science take a new view toward what is wrong with the world today and how to fix it. A monumental work of staggering proportions.

Robert Kirkconnell
Author of American Heart of Darkness

His book, published in July 2013, is titled: American Heart of Darkness: Volume I: The Transformation of the American Republic into a Pathocracy. Check out the sub-headings for chapter 3:

http://www.amazon.com/American-Heart-Darkness-Transformation-Pathocracy/dp/1479793213

Looks interesting.

This book looks very, very interesting. In the description of the book, with amazon.es for the kindle version there is this for the description:

"The shocking story of how seeds of destruction were sown into the foundations of America at the very beginning. How did slavery come about in the “land of the free?” How did a native population of over eighteen million dwindle down to two hundred thousand? How did the American dream of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, turn into the American nightmare we have now of racism, genocide, and war? How do drugs come into the country, and who is behind it? Other startling questions are explored here:
• Why were thousands of the Nazi Germany’s worst war criminals given refuge in the U.S.?
• Who really financed Hitler?
• Where did Hitler get his “master race” and genocidal ideas from?
• Was Lee Harvey Oswald a C.I.A. agent?
• Were Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Ted Kaczynski, Timothy McVey, and the “Peoples Temple” CIA mind control subjects?
• What really happened in the Jeffery MacDonald, “Fatal Vision” case?
You will get the real story behind these and many others disturbing questions right here!

I've often wondered how researchers don't come across PP when investigating these subjects (or perhaps they do come across it and dismiss it for one reason or another). It's pretty well established on the web now and it's disheartening to see how many just miss the boat on such a core issue. So, it's great to hear about this guy and his work. I'll be checking it out.

Well, Lobaczewski & Ponerology starting at page 80. Emergent idiocy soon follows: "Hugo Chaves is a classic example of a world leader who is actually using the resources of the country to benefit his people." (p. 85).

Renaissance said:
I've often wondered how researchers don't come across PP when investigating these subjects (or perhaps they do come across it and dismiss it for one reason or another). It's pretty well established on the web now and it's disheartening to see how many just miss the boat on such a core issue. So, it's great to hear about this guy and his work. I'll be checking it out.
Most likely because they work from citations from existing scholarly works. As soon as PP gets footnoted in more works that would change. Also the Eastern European strand of psychology differs enough from American psychology to create a barrier.

This American Heart of Darkness looks pretty good.

wmu9 said:
Well, Lobaczewski & Ponerology starting at page 80. Emergent idiocy soon follows: "Hugo Chaves is a classic example of a world leader who is actually using the resources of the country to benefit his people." (p. 85).

What do you mean "emergent idiocy". That was a pretty accurate statement.

Indeed sounds like a pretty interesting book to read!
Great that Robert Kirkconnell has the guts to give Political Ponerology the proper promotion and importance it deserves...
Seems like it had a profound effect on him and his research (how can it not ;)).

I'm actually enjoying this book. The author starts off explaining how the American drug trafficking trade is feeding the ptb hundreds of billions of dollars each year which is mainly used to perform illegal activities because the funds are untraceable and then goes on to explain the pathological nature of people in power using the Bush cabinet as a good example and why.

It seems to me that reading Lobaczewski's Ponerology book really helped to open his eyes and explain why these people are the way they are. He refers to Lobaczewski's book quite a few times through chapter 3 which I thought was great because it will give people who read this book the idea that they should Ponerology as well. I'm only up to chapter 4 so far, not the quickest reader, but it is good so far I think.

I really appreciate the nice comments about my book, and the interesting discussions on this thread. Thank you all so much! I just joined today and I am looking forward to getting know y'all!!

Pete said:
I'm actually enjoying this book. The author starts off explaining how the American drug trafficking trade is feeding the ptb hundreds of billions of dollars each year which is mainly used to perform illegal activities because the funds are untraceable and then goes on to explain the pathological nature of people in power using the Bush cabinet as a good example and why.

It seems to me that reading Lobaczewski's Ponerology book really helped to open his eyes and explain why these people are the way they are. He refers to Lobaczewski's book quite a few times through chapter 3 which I thought was great because it will give people who read this book the idea that they should Ponerology as well. I'm only up to chapter 4 so far, not the quickest reader, but it is good so far I think.

Pete, thank you for this ~ yes, I've got Robert's book on my must-read list and will set about getting it after receiving my next pay. It's so awesome that Robert has joined the forum! :)

Robert, I know I said my "hello / welcome" already, but, once again, thank you for coming on board with us! :clap::cool:

Wow, look what Cassiopaea and Sott have grown into! Years ago they seemed much smaller although even then there was dynamite info available. It was years ago that I started to ponder evil and politics, and one day I Googled these two words. I did not get very much in terms of research although I found the phrase thrown around a lot. I did find the book Political Ponerology, and ordered it. In those days it was only available from Red Pill Press. When it came I could not put it down, and even now I feel like I know Laura although we have never met.

Once you get your mind around the idea that most psychopaths are not in prison but that they are actually running things, it was easy to find support for this theory. Although Laura had pretty much beaten the stuffings out of most of the George W Bush administration there was still enough obtainable to support the case that most if not all of them were pathological personalities. One at a time I took the members of the administration and evaluated what they actually did. Almost all of them fell into the category of not normal, and I would venture to say that the same process would come out about the same with the current administration.

Even today politics is up-side-down. Patriots are considered criminals and criminals are considered patriots. One example is this fellow Snowden who exposed unconstitutional criminality of the highest order. He deserves a medal, but what does he get? A senior editor for Time Magazine advocated that a drone take him out and stated that he, the editor, would write the story justifying this. He was not joking, and only apologized when the story got out. He was only sorry that he got caught, like most psychopaths. Another patriot is army private Manning, who exposed such things as institutionalized pedophilia rings in Iraq. What reward does he get for following his conscience and reporting this? Twenty years in Jail, while the child molesters continue to get paid top dollar for their actions. Manning also exposed outright murder and torture, but not one of the guilty parties got any kind of punishment what-so-ever. If Manning had been a psychopath he would have fit in just fine. And this is where we are today.

And I want to thank all of you for welcoming me! Your comments are most thoughtful and I really appreciate it. I have done three book signings and it is interesting that more and more people are starting to catch on to what is going on. The White middle class, or what used to be middle class anyway, is starting to figure out that they are on the chopping block now. I usually start out by talking about things that just about everyone can agree on, health care, college funding, etc. and then go into the main points of my book. I am surprised that most are "getting it" now.

Back
Top Bottom