New book: American Heart of Darkness

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I wonder if PP could be made available as an e-book? Maybe on Kindle?
It already is:
http://www.amazon.com/Political-Ponerology-Science-Adjusted-Purposes-ebook/dp/B009EGBZ64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382375933&sr=8-2&keywords=political+ponerology

Welcome to the forum Mr. Robert. I am eager to read your book! It is on my list of books to read.

Renaissance said:
I've often wondered how researchers don't come across PP when investigating these subjects (or perhaps they do come across it and dismiss it for one reason or another). It's pretty well established on the web now and it's disheartening to see how many just miss the boat on such a core issue. So, it's great to hear about this guy and his work. I'll be checking it out.

A few years go, the American Psychological Association's journal, The Monitor featured an article about terrorists. In response, I emailed a "letter to the editor," which pointed out that (authentic) "terrorists" are obviously angry at America, yet news reporters never ask why. The editors' response was very positive: a phone call to inform me of their decision that my letter would be printed in large font as the featured letter to the editor

Shortly thereafter, The Monitor featured an article entitled, "In Search Of The Nazi Personality" _http://www.apa.org/monitor/2009/03/nazi.aspx. Again, in response, I emailed a "letter to the Editor" in which I basically told them, search no more, and instead, read Political Ponerology. I then gave some background on Andrew Lobaczewski and many relevant links to articles about his book

To this letter, I got no response on any kind. In fact, my letter wasn't even selected for publication at all. Their stated policy is to select a few concise letters that will represent all the letters received. But none of the published letters was even remotely representative of mine.

Robert, I see that American Heart of Darkness is the first volume. Are you working for the next book?

Yes, I am working on two more. Roughly, I will document pathocracy from JFK assassination to present in Vol II. I will also cover environmental issues. In Vol. III I intend to go more into the future, as in what can we do now, since we are a screwed up as we are. As you probably know we might be in for a rough ride, and I think it is important to start now to lay the ground work on how we need to go forward. If we do this, it will prevent the psychopaths form getting us to fight with each other. It could go either way -- violent chaos or the people taking back the power that they have an inherent right to. The more we know now the more likely we will be to manage transformational change. We also need to know how to use metaphysical power. Gandhi was able to take on the British empire with a little rag wrapped around himself, no guns, no money, just metaphysical power. What a guy!!

Welcome to the seekers of Light, Robert. Wonderful to have another author onboard to help get the word out. Very important that this is being
done. I will get a copy of your book. I have been handing out copies Of P.P. for years (to left-wing radio people, Mike Malloy, Thom Hartmann, Norm Goldman,
Mike Papantonio..) and your book may be a good one to pass out too. These radio talkers have many people listening and those people need to hear
about psychopaths!
How can we find out about any book signings you're doing? Or a website?
Good luck with your further writings. We need all of this to get our folks to "WAKE UP"!!

Thanks for your post, eyesoftheworld, I am doing small, local book signings right now, and I will expand from there. I am following the advice of Xlibris marketing people. I want to do the same thing with radio and print media, small and local to larger and larger. Idea is to get known some before going big. Advice I got was "You want them to want you, not you wanting them." You can get to my author page, Amazon, by clicking on the little blue dot beneath my pic. I think it is a globe. That will take you to my Author page, and there I have a link to my blog. I am pretty new at the blog thing and I am learning. I have some articles I wrote about current events, book reviews, and links to some good articles.

Anyone in media who does book reviews and interviews can get a copy of my book free from Xlibris. I will post a contact for that after I look it up. And thanks for asking! Music to a writer's ears!!

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Yes, I am working on two more. Roughly, I will document pathocracy from JFK assassination to present in Vol II. I will also cover environmental issues. In Vol. III I intend to go more into the future, as in what can we do now, since we are a screwed up as we are. As you probably know we might be in for a rough ride, and I think it is important to start now to lay the ground work on how we need to go forward. If we do this, it will prevent the psychopaths form getting us to fight with each other. It could go either way -- violent chaos or the people taking back the power that they have an inherent right to. The more we know now the more likely we will be to manage transformational change. We also need to know how to use metaphysical power. Gandhi was able to take on the British empire with a little rag wrapped around himself, no guns, no money, just metaphysical power. What a guy!!

Thanks. Good luck for your next books. How interesting is to read about psychopathy. I imagine you will also talk about Luther King? About those heroes that if they had the opportunity to change things the world today would be very different. Or maybe not. Because people are so dumb, the majority. :shock: What do you mean by metaphysical power? I am just curious, you don't have to answer my question. :)

Have a nice day!

Media interested in doing a book review or interview may contact Xlibris at: email marketingservices@xlibris.com or call 1-888-795-4274 ext. 7876. Probably better to call.

Hi loreta, Not much time now, but metaphysical power is that which is intangible. You cannot touch, see, taste, or smell it, but it is very powerful. It is how any great leaders influences people. Gandhi and MLK are good examples. Later, and please take care.

I think all the transformational leader have been killed. We have no leaders anymore, just pathological high functioning morons. Obama is the exception but even he is bright but he is not brilliant, and he has no ethical compass to go by. He will do whatever he thinks is good for Obama right now. Tomorrow is a different day and his values change from day to day. The man will lie right to your face and not even wince.

Just got a preliminary review from a Native American nation, Metis Nation of the South, that was interesting and good to hear. The reviewer said it was "disturbing" which to me is good. I intended it to be. He also said that it was not difficult to read, but that he had to pay attention to the information, and that it was not a "relaxing" read, also good to hear.
I liked hearing that he started doing the review by taking notes, but that he "got into it" and stopped. Said he will concern himself with the review when he is done but right now he wants to read the story. Music to my ears!!

Back
Top Bottom