New Forum Layout Suprise!

Namaste said:
The last column just beside the name of the poster you will see a little enveloppe.
Click on that enveloppe and you will go to the last message of the thread.

Actually, I was talking about the Index that appears on the main page, which doesn't feature the little envelopes. But the problem has been solved, because now if you click on the thread title, it takes you to the last post in the thread, rather than the first.

I was just admiring the new forum :cool2: and noticed that the old (signs forum) links to threads now redirect to the index page. Is this on the to do list or do they need to be looked up again?

Yeah this is great! Keeping things fresh. :) Loving all the new stuff to play with.

Keep up the good work you guys.

T.C.

Rhansen said:
I was just admiring the new forum :cool2: and noticed that the old (signs forum) links to threads now redirect to the index page. Is this on the to do list or do they need to be looked up again?

No, there won't be any "auto-linking" to specific threads. You'll see why soon! ;D

Woohoo! Qual - it - tea, phan - tastic job, guys an' gals.

There I was wondering how ye were coping with the latest bot-job.

But then I sign in today and OH! what a wonderful surprise :)

The new Cassiopaea forum, initiated on the 8th of the 8th '08 no less :cool:

Kudos for renaming the forum. Time to bring the C's up front an' center :cool2:

And these new toys are just effin awesum :lol:

I love the smoking smiley :cool2: a few users are going to be using that one.

Scottie, this was a very cool choice.

Code:
Over and out.

Aha, I sensed the change was more than just cosmetic. Laura made an interesting post here

Is there a still the "read new posts since last visit" link / feature in this forum software? I cannot find one. :huh:

Devar said:
Is there a still the "read new posts since last visit" link / feature in this forum software? I cannot find one. :huh:

Yes, in your profile header* at the top of the page (*which you can shrink or expand clicking on the red/green icon on the far right), you have 2 options:
"show unread posts since last visit" and "show new replies to your posts" :cool2:

Hi all! Congratulations on your next forum evolution! I was happily surprised and as a "computernerd" I can only approve :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom