New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

It's seems that in Xsplit, the only streaming plugin that actually works for pre-scheduled shows is YouTube's. For FB and Restream, you have to manually enter the per-show RTMP stream URL each time, and then it's okay.

So, hopefully next week everything'll work nicely.

It's seems that in Xsplit, the only streaming plugin that actually works for pre-scheduled shows is YouTube's. For FB and Restream, you have to manually enter the per-show RTMP stream URL each time, and then it's okay.

So, hopefully next week everything'll work nicely.
Can you do a Telegram video insert media here in this forum, like it works on RT? Insert media here can't resolve a telegram embed link. Check out this article, Telegram video in the middle.

Can you do a Telegram video insert media here in this forum, like it works on RT? Insert media here can't resolve a telegram embed link. Check out this article, Telegram video in the middle.

That's because the forum uses Oembed, which doesn't support Telegram - which is because Telegram didn't add themselves to Oembed.

Embeds are generally a big mess. :-D

Just finished watching the latest amazing Newsreal video, thank you all for making it! The very end was excellent:
- What can we expect next week? What will we be talking about? Russian invasion?
Very good assessments!

Probably CIA has good spy knowledge and knew what would happen in a week.
I watched too many TV Shows and movies in the past - lot less now.. I just delete most after 5-10 minutes taking a peek.. - because I love the supernatural element.. So its almost like the CIA turned on their time-machine to check out possible future timelines and all they saw in every timeline was that Russia is cleaning out Ukraine. So in the present, they flooded all their info channels with "Russian invasion", because they knew they will be successful - through their Black-merc machinations, political pushes and blackhawks flying spooks in and out - at forcing it to happen..

Great job on Crossing the Rubicon! I've sent that around to a few places. Good to know about some of the leaders of Avov and who is really targeting the populace which is so important.. SOTT has been posting excellent coverage as well. Thanks guys!

I've been a bit crazed for the last few days but I seem to be coming out of it as truth is starting to come out more especially about the biolabs. I work 4 days a week in a household that has msm on every evening for the news. I have endured 2 years of covid propaganda non stop and was thankful to have that die down mostly. But now its Evil Putin targeting and killing civilians and the good Ukrainian people and president nonstop..... OMG!!!!! I've considered hiding ear plugs behind my hair and I may give it a try, my sanity is important to me. :-(

Last edited:
We have a 'permanent' copy of Ukraine on Fire stored on the SOTT Media server since 2018.

Embed code:

HTML:
<iframe src="//www.sott.net/video?file=//media.sott.net/Sott_videos/Ukraine-on-fire.mp4&image=//media.sott.net/Sott_videos/Ukraine-on-fire.jpg" allowfullscreen="" width="720" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Here it is in action:

Back
Top Bottom