New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Hi all, no NewsReal today (Sunday 12th November), this time due to family visits. We'll be back next week, by which time, we suspect, the situation in and around the Mid-East will have kicked up a gear.

Thank you for the radio show and for bringing some moral support to your listeners. :flowers:Very much appreciated.

It was interesting that you brought up the Freemasons and what they are up to. The day before the show I received an invitation in my mailbox to join the Odd Fellows society in my hometown. They also use certain symbols and the old Testament. I had never heard of them (Churchill and Roosevelt and his wife were members apparently and Princess Diana's mother), so I watched a few YouTube videos and some of their members gave me the shivers TBH. Perhaps they were undergrounders, who knows? Some Dutch ING bankers were also members, so that could tell us something. FWIW.

You mention Hungary in latest NEWSREAL:
As for our "hero" Hungarian president supporting Israel among the very few countries you can count on ONE HAND on Earth: I already told you at least five times that decades ago we frequently saw prez. Orban on TV magically to have traveled to the USA in the news begging for CIA money. Since his party - Association of Young Democrats - even had placed the orange fruit onto the tables of the opposition in the Hungarian parliament to show them what the CIA thinks of the old Hungarian party.

Neither party is desirable and both are evil. Orban's opposition would have taken Hungary into the Ukrainian war. However the Orban Gipsy Gang - literally his gipsy clan "friends" were brought into parliamentary positions + family members into Fat Sinecure Positions (Show-No-Show Jobs), as Sports Minister without necessary education for example. They learned since then that making friends with Russia is good & safe for Hungary's future. And of course they can continue to enrich themselves with astronomical salaries (as I said Senators pay has been raised to at least to be is 4x more that the average salary in Hungary) and of course allow themselves to get insider fat magic construction projects: Just like how the Pentagon loves to charge:

Only the Pentagon Could Spend $640 on a Toilet Seat

paid from taxpayer money of course! Recently I reported here that there was a court trial - investigation into how a Hungarian senator magically acquired a Dukedom for himself worth at least 150 000 000 HUF. Some were wondering how he could pay for it from his senator's salary..

There is no ideal hero image / a Kennedy-class president in power in the West. Except Russia as a sharp counter-point, for balance / reference.

At least we will have the opportunity in 4th Density to elect a Putin-Kennedy class president.

Last edited:
No NewsReal today folks: some of us are getting over colds 🤧

But the End-of-Year SOTT Review/Christmas fundraiser article will go up soon, so there's that to look forward to!
Oof!

Sorry to learn this Niall! Hope you all get better soon.

Looking forward to your triumphant return after your victory over the bug, and the fundraiser.

Back
Top Bottom