New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

This time, we seemed to lose the connection between us and Restream. Since Restream doesn't have an actual plugin for our streaming software like YT and FB, oops! No more stream.

Next week: NewsReal 6G network - using tin cans and string...

When watching latest post this morning, I noticed constant 'hiccups' or breaks in the speech.
However, when I click on the title and opens/plays through YouTube, no problems.

Bean cans and string, psychic transmission via meditation, carrier pigeon, snail mail...
I have faith that somehow the message will always get through.

Your shows are always fantastic!! :thup:
Love and gratitude to you all, and extra prayers for Scottie's sanity. :flowers:💕

I take that back, it is still hiccuping in the YouTube stream.
Sorry, it seemed fine for a bit.

Is anyone else having this issue when watching?
Or maybe it is something to do with my internet. :rolleyes:

YouTube sez: 'Medical Misinformation'. Again. And that after I pooh-poohed the central thesis of Died Suddenly that the vaccines are intended to depopulate the planet.

It'll be up on Odysee shortly. Rumble, unfortunately, is down in France due to its spat with the French government/EU.

Amazing. I really can't remember us saying anything that would have run foul of the great censor, then again, their "rules" change rather often.

The vaccines, surely. I think it's automatic filters again. Even if you had said 'the vaccines are completely risk free' it might have picked it up. Would be interesting to know exactly how the whole thing works.

YouTube sez: 'Medical Misinformation'. Again. And that after I pooh-poohed the central thesis of Died Suddenly that the vaccines are intended to depopulate the planet.
If it's not things that were picked up by automatic filters, it would presumably be the implication that the vaccines carry serious risks. Which, of course, they do. But officially - they don't.....

(.....well, ok, officially they do but you're not supposed to talk about it. It's evidence of wrongthink)

Back
Top Bottom