New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

I thought this was an interesting small thing - on the mainstream news TV show my mum watches here in Australia, this morning they actually played a clip of an interview with a Russian person (I didn't catch who, a military spokesman I think) talking about the possibility of the Ukrainian dirty bomb false flag thing.. Of course, after that clip they immediately went to America saying it's all lies etc blah blah.. but usually they LEAD with that, and never show what Russia has actually said. It's the first time I recall seeing 'em just straight up show an interview with someone in Russia about all this. Almost made me wonder for a sec if there might be someone at that TV station pushing for slightly less bias :-o Probably just wishful thinking but, it felt oddly different...

Thanks for your show guys, and as Sir Walter Scott once said 'oh what a web...'

A hard winter is sure to come.

Of possible battles to come, Ehret had this photo on a recent article; don't suppose this would be representative of who the Russian's might have to meet on the battlefield from the U.S. if they decide to directly intervein, which seems very remote, at least not dressed like this:
1666681385511.png
After obligatory inoculations recruits must undergo doctrinal inculcation emphasizing ‘equity and minority rights’ prior to being unleashed to sow death and destruction in defense of human rights around the globe

For some reason, I really just don't think it would be a fair fight, especially if there is mud and snow.

In all seriousness, and speaking of Ehret, had a listen to Helmer and Ehret speaking - which blended in with your show, and while Helmer states that he stays away from Uki battlefield interpretations, however he has a lot to say on the political side and the overall mess. One aspect, dirty or otherwise, is that if things progress, Poland can count on a few more million people crossing its boarders, and that will not go well, nor will it go well for their destination: Germany.

One thing John repeats of MSN media and western people in general, is that all people need to do is read Putin's words, it is all there, everything, not that people here don't know this.

I thought this was an interesting small thing - on the mainstream news TV show my mum watches here in Australia, this morning they actually played a clip of an interview with a Russian person (I didn't catch who, a military spokesman I think) talking about the possibility of the Ukrainian dirty bomb false flag thing.. Of course, after that clip they immediately went to America saying it's all lies etc blah blah.. but usually they LEAD with that, and never show what Russia has actually said. It's the first time I recall seeing 'em just straight up show an interview with someone in Russia about all this. Almost made me wonder for a sec if there might be someone at that TV station pushing for slightly less bias :-o Probably just wishful thinking but, it felt oddly different...

As an aside, or perhaps not, recalled this 6-year old Session as a reminder of the this weeks shows title, although Syria geographically:

(L) Alright, I guess we can say goodnight. Anybody got anything they're just DYING to ask?

(Joe) Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

(Windmill knight) Is the situation in Syria going to escalate to a third world war as some people think?

A: No. But there may be a terrorist dirty nuke or two!

Q: (L) And when you say, "terrorist", we assume that that should be in quotes?

A: Yes

The word "terrorist" has many implications these days.

Hi @Niall + @Joe + everyone else, I've recently finished the Hidden History book you mentioned on one of your previous shows, it was facinating how the real runners of the show operate in the shadows. Do you have any recommended reading as a follow on? I am likely going to order 'Prolonging the Agony: How The Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI by Three-and-a-Half Years' also.

Hi @Niall + @Joe + everyone else, I've recently finished the Hidden History book you mentioned on one of your previous shows, it was facinating how the real runners of the show operate in the shadows. Do you have any recommended reading as a follow on? I am likely going to order 'Prolonging the Agony: How The Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI by Three-and-a-Half Years' also.
Yeah, their second book, then you might want to read Conjuring Hitler by Preparata.

Since we discussed this on Sunday, it transpired that Shoigu called 4 defense ministers altogether that day (those of the US, UK, France and Turkey) - and relayed the same message to all. We've also since learned that UK Defence Minister Ben Wallace flew to Washington DC "unexpectedly" last week to discuss matters that were "beyond belief."

The Duran fellows suggest it's because "US-UK communications were compromised."

Was Shoigu warning of a 'dirty nuke plot' based on intercepted comms? I found one allusion to 'compromised intra-NATO communications' in this Telegraph report from last week:

"It was speculated by another source close to discussions that the meeting had been held in person because of concerns about the security of communications between the Pentagon and Ministry of Defence."

I hope that, by doing this, Russia has foiled whatever diabolical CIA-Ukie scheme was afoot, but the previous horde of CIA-terrorist types attempted multiple 'chemical weapons false-flags' in Syria, so this may not the last 'dirty nuke' attempt in Ukraine.

The Duran fellows suggest it's because "US-UK communications were compromised."

I read this as meaning communications between defense departments/heads being compromised i.e. neocon/CIA/Uki etc gang going behind the back of the military types to encourage insane actions and hence their need to spy on 'colleagues' conversations.

Despite all our doubts about there being any chance of nucs being used on the battlefield, I still have this bad feeling that the 'Going Direct' element of the Great Reset may have a rogue bang or two in mind so as to set off the by now inevitable and fast approaching tanking of the whole ponzi scheme of a financial system. Bill Holter in this conversation posted to SOTT thinks its merely a matter of days and that it's a situation in search of an unconscionably system rocking false flag event. Now, we've all thought it might be a matter of days ever since around 2010 and here we still are - but types like this are getting more and more vocal (we're going down NOW!!!) Maybe not this side of the mid-terms as he thinks likely - the C's seem to suggest these elections will happen - but I still think this side of the New Year is very possible... talk of nucs to Finland, talk of nucs to Taiwan... all this smacks of a fast moving, desperate attempt to force the Russians and Chinese hands so as to spin something big that is in the script and has to happen fast.... the devil is really playing with fire this time.

No live NewsReal today guys, but we're fixing to do a pre-recorded show early next week.

Have a good day off guys - we'll miss ya!

If there is to be a false flag in the very near future. It would seem to me, that the US or UK would be the optimal place for it to take place. As, it would allow for shutting down of the election processes with the emergency powers act, and an acceptable reason for a great financial catastrophe. Not to mention that many people would “assume” it was Russia. By now a real N war appears to be not necessary or practical for anyone and thus unlikely. However, a dirty b we have been forewarned about on several occasions and have yet to see one. I would venture to say that even a dirty b is unnecessary at this point. The situation is so ripe and malleable, that it wouldn’t take much for as Bill Holter put it: the whole sh***house coming down.

Back
Top Bottom